PDA

View Full Version : Jesse Moore

-EnVus-
03-07-2012, 01:09 AM
Idk if you on here I know you have a thing with cars and wannabe racing but dude you are only 22 years old and already have a few priors and now this WTF!
They really gonna nail your ass this time with the 18 counts of providing to minors and you have a rap sheet already.

http://barrow.patch.com/articles/wnder-party-ends-in-arrest-of-resident-and-several-teens-from-outside-barrow#photo-9264295
http://www.myspace.com/mikejones4846/photos
http://www.facebook.com/jesseealexxander?sk=wall

Just think if any of those kids drove drunk and killed or died themselves your ass would be down shit creek.

Captain-Obvious™
03-07-2012, 01:44 AM
That's why I like living in a college town. I don't have to throw parties, I just go to them. And everything is walking distance.

Xrated O.G.
03-07-2012, 02:12 AM
Guess he is THAT guy...

Dylan
03-07-2012, 06:02 AM
People like that are fucking stupid, end of story.

Rhys.
03-07-2012, 11:17 AM
People like that are fucking stupid, end of story.
AGREED

lanning
03-07-2012, 01:05 PM
"jesse is a boss and those cops are bro-haters."

I laughed pretty hard when I read that.

Brett
03-07-2012, 01:10 PM
Jesse Moore is a dumb ass, true story.

Pazattack86
03-07-2012, 01:43 PM
I swear i remember you worked at Wal-mart maybe im wrong but i seen you around before......Idk if you on here I know you have a thing with cars and wannabe racing but dude you are only 22 years old and already have a few priors and now this WTF Dumb ass kids. They really gonna nail your ass this time with the 18 counts of providing to minors and you have a rap sheet already.

http://barrow.patch.com/articles/wnder-party-ends-in-arrest-of-resident-and-several-teens-from-outside-barrow#photo-9264295

Just think if any of those kids drove drunk and killed or died themselves your ass would be down shit creek.

why are you so worried about the dudes life? lol. people like you are so funny hahaha. you took time out of your day to look up this guys myspace, facebook and write a whole paragraph about him on a internet forum.

Nismo
03-07-2012, 03:03 PM
why are you so worried about the dudes life? lol. people like you are so funny hahaha. you took time out of your day to look up this guys myspace, facebook and write a whole paragraph about him on a internet forum.

Haha your that kid that keeps getting banned on all the fabo groups.

green91
03-07-2012, 03:17 PM

Hello, Jesse.

blaknoize
03-07-2012, 04:32 PM
It's a house party. Maybe loud, but still. I never did it, but I've had plenty of underage friends drink and party. I dont see the big deal, outside of driving home (if any of them actually would of driven); its just a party. Our parents partied, their parents partied and got arrested. No reason to mug him over something that is common and a "desire" of most teens at that time.

But maybe because I live up here, drinking is common and is generally accepted. Just dont get shit-faced wasted and try and drive home. Friends take care of friends, generally and wont allow another wasted friend to drive home.

-EnVus-
03-07-2012, 04:51 PM
So he can get flamed for being a douche that never learns to stay out of jail. Also what if like i said this lead to a drunk driving accident or death.
He must be a fucking pedo or big ass loser to hangout with 16-20 year olds at his age. Hell i bet he lured them all there for sex with him with alcohol and drugs.
You just mad he didnt invite you mspaz...

Catnip
03-07-2012, 07:10 PM
So he can get flamed for being a douche that never learns to stay out of jail. Also what if like i said this lead to a drunk driving accident or death.
He must be a fucking pedo or big ass loser to hangout with 16-20 year olds at his age. Hell i bet he lured them all there for sex with him with alcohol and drugs.
You just mad he didnt invite you mspaz...

Not to say I disagree with the whole "could have lead to something horrible", but you need a fucking life.

silversol
03-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Im assuming you had no friends in highschool and never went to partys or drank so much as a sip before you were 21? Im not condoning what he did But kids will be kids. And whats the big deal about a 22 year old hanging out with people 18-20? Hell my highschool graduation party ended up getting busted and on the morning news! It was a life experance I will never forget your only young once.

-EnVus-
03-07-2012, 08:22 PM
Im assuming you had no friends in highschool and never went to partys or drank so much as a sip before you were 21? Im not condoning what he did But kids will be kids. And whats the big deal about a 22 year old hanging out with people 18-20? Hell my highschool graduation party ended up getting busted and on the morning news! It was a life experance I will never forget your only young once.
Was you on probation or had priors when you was busted like that dude ? Only reason why this gets under my skin so bad is so much under age drinking.
Also nope i never took a sip or touched the stuff till i turned 21. I witnessed first hand how alcohol affects family's and can cause criminal acts.
There is nothing to do in Barrow county except to fuck and get drunk so this happens all to much. Then these kids wanna get out on the roads or start fights.
I went to school with 2 people and both was killed by drunk driving teens only months apart. Then in 2005 a 17 year old hungover from drinking all night almost killed my father in a head on collision cause he dropped his beer while driving. Then on top of all that the kids was doing drugs at the party also i mean hell they all need to sit in jail. I bet they get off with community service and never learn a lesson.

quickdodge®
03-07-2012, 08:36 PM

I took my first drink at age 27. Took my last drink two weeks later. Later, QD.

-EnVus-
03-07-2012, 08:39 PM
I took my first drink at age 27. Took my last drink two weeks later. Later, QD.
Thats what im saying i mean it wasn't something i must have just like smoking ive still never touched a cigarette.

Julio
03-07-2012, 08:46 PM
Is all legal until you get caught... They got caught.

blaknoize
03-07-2012, 08:50 PM
But really, it's some kids getting wasted like any other kid would of. He may have a record, but he isn't any different than anyone else there. They know it is "illegal" but shit, its beer, its available, lets drink. I STILL havent had a beer at 26, but I'm not going to freak out over some dude drinking with highschoolers that happens to have a record for drinking.

Prime.
03-07-2012, 08:52 PM
LOL. Jesse used to be on here a lot. His name was Thighs.

-EnVus-
03-07-2012, 08:59 PM
Ohhhh I remember him....damn what a screen name lol

quickdodge®
03-07-2012, 09:04 PM
But really, it's some kids getting wasted like any other kid would of. He may have a record, but he isn't any different than anyone else there. They know it is "illegal" but shit, its beer, its available, lets drink. I STILL havent had a beer at 26, but I'm not going to freak out over some dude drinking with highschoolers that happens to have a record for drinking.

I'm not going to go on a rant about it, but the dude is 22. He's not a old man or anything, but he is a grown up, you know. Time to start thinking like one. My views (which are neither right nor wrong) show me that at 22, you really need to be focusing on your future and moving forward. Not hanging out with high schoolers getting drunk. Not to mention the illegality of it. I don't know the dude, so I can't call it and I'm not going to bash the dude. I'm just calling what I do see (read) in this situation. Later, QD.

-EnVus-
03-07-2012, 09:12 PM
I'm not going to go on a rant about it, but the dude is 22. He's not a old man or anything, but he is a grown up, you know. Time to start thinking like one. My views (which are neither right nor wrong) show me that at 22, you really need to be focusing on your future and moving forward. Not hanging out with high schoolers getting drunk. Not to mention the illegality of it. I don't know the dude, so I can't call it and I'm not going to bash the dude. I'm just calling what I do see (read) in this situation. Later, QD.
If he did call the teenagers his friends they SOLD his ass down the river to the Cops lol.....

Everyone at the party said that Jesse Moore was responsible for purchasing most of the alcohol at the party.

Moore was arrested and charged with eighteen counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor, disorderly house, and a noise disturbance.

All of the underage drinkers and Moore were taken to the Barrow County Detention Center.

Dylan
03-07-2012, 09:36 PM
I have to agree 100% with envus on this. I have seen so many cases like this and it's sickening to me. I hate drunk driving and all substance abuse period. I grew up with it all around me, and the problem is people that encourage it as a great thing with no consequences. There's a time when everyone should grow up and take responsibility for their lives and make mature decisions.

C230K
03-07-2012, 09:39 PM
If he did call the teenagers his friends they SOLD his ass down the river to the Cops lol.....

Just goes to show, there are no so called friends

-EnVus-
03-07-2012, 09:41 PM
Just goes to show, there are no so called friends
Shit they at least could have said the booze was here when i arrived thats all i know :rolleyes:

C230K
03-07-2012, 09:47 PM
Then again, they are under 21, still stay with their mom and pop, and do not want to get in trouble with their parents lol

Dylan
03-07-2012, 10:24 PM
Then again, they are under 21, still stay with their mom and pop, and do not want to get in trouble with their parents lol

Get grounded and take away their electronics :lmfao:

Prime.
03-07-2012, 10:44 PM
Where are you guys getting driving from? No one drove anywhere...

I'm not sticking up for him but from what I understand no one else would take the blame for what the underage kids were drinking so they put it on him being it was at his house.

Dylan
03-07-2012, 10:51 PM

I'm not sticking up for him but from what I understand no one else would take the blame for what the underage kids were drinking so they put it on him being it was at his house.

It's just the potential risk in general. A lot of underage drinkers aren't that responsible and many teenage deaths are a result of this.

-EnVus-
03-07-2012, 10:57 PM

Thank god no one drove but it was just a what if scenario on the driving part.....He should have had a party in the woods no at his house and blaring music to draw attention.

silversol
03-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Was you on probation or had priors when you was busted like that dude ? Only reason why this gets under my skin so bad is so much under age drinking.
Also nope i never took a sip or touched the stuff till i turned 21. I witnessed first hand how alcohol affects family's and can cause criminal acts.
There is nothing to do in Barrow county except to fuck and get drunk so this happens all to much. Then these kids wanna get out on the roads or start fights.
I went to school with 2 people and both was killed by drunk driving teens only months apart. Then in 2005 a 17 year old hungover from drinking all night almost killed my father in a head on collision cause he dropped his beer while driving. Then on top of all that the kids was doing drugs at the party also i mean hell they all need to sit in jail. I bet they get off with community service and never learn a lesson.

I have never been "busted" I am not involed in criminal activity or been on probation ever. Nor was I stupid enough to have a party at my house in highschool. I know the affects of alcohol. The only accident i have ever been in a Drunk driver hit me head on it was a serious accident not a fender bender by anymeans. I did not start drinking till i was in my 20's and i drink maybe 3 times a year tops. My point is under age drinking is nothing new nor will it ever be stoped. I dont see why your making a big deal out of this
You sound like the crazy old cat woman that calls the cops on everyone in the neigborhood.

Prime.
03-07-2012, 11:13 PM
You sound like the crazy old cat woman that calls the cops on everyone in the neigborhood.

LOL this. I've been to a lot of parties at Jesse's. Good times and the cops don't ever come. This is the exception.

Browning151
03-07-2012, 11:21 PM

lol, I don't know why but that made me think of "citizens arrest, citizens arrest", and I doubt anyone will know that I'm talking about without googling that.

-EnVus-
03-07-2012, 11:34 PM
I have never been "busted" I am not involed in criminal activity or been on probation ever. Nor was I stupid enough to have a party at my house in highschool. I know the affects of alcohol. The only accident i have ever been in a Drunk driver hit me head on it was a serious accident not a fender bender by anymeans. I did not start drinking till i was in my 20's and i drink maybe 3 times a year tops. My point is under age drinking is nothing new nor will it ever be stoped. I dont see why your making a big deal out of this
More like the old fart shaking his fist lol.....

http://i44.tinypic.com/33mlfd4.gif

Pazattack86
03-08-2012, 12:49 AM
Haha your that kid that keeps getting banned on all the fabo groups.

que?

MrBiggiee
03-08-2012, 01:24 AM
There has been over 100 parties at that house over the past two years. It wasn't like he was throwing his life away to party. He was getting his stuff together and just happen to have a HUGE party that got busted. Big deal. What everyone sees is 17 minors getting arrested. Remember there was a TON of people 21 and over. It was a party. Friends have friends and not all of them were 21. You all make it out to be as if he had a huge party for a bunch of underage people and he was the only one of age. That is weird yes. But that didn't happen.

But hey, I'd rant too if I was never invited to something that epic...

-EnVus-
03-08-2012, 02:59 AM
There has been over 100 parties at that house over the past two years. It wasn't like he was throwing his life away to party. He was getting his stuff together and just happen to have a HUGE party that got busted. Big deal. What everyone sees is 17 minors getting arrested. Remember there was a TON of people 21 and over. It was a party. Friends have friends and not all of them were 21. You all make it out to be as if he had a huge party for a bunch of underage people and he was the only one of age. That is weird yes. But that didn't happen.

But hey, I'd rant too if I was never invited to something that epic...
Responsible thing to do is since it's his house not to allow anyone under 20 through the door.
I can imagine the parents suffering through this and fathers wanting to beat the person responsibles ass.
He can drink all he wants and party with friend but don't allow or support under age drinking.
Those kids have a lot of life left to grow and will have plenty chances to legally drink.
Jesse, may have had many parties before but like they say it only takes once to get caught to start a record.
I would be pissed if my 16 year old Childs future was at risk from anothers serving alcohol or drugs.

Doppelgänger
03-08-2012, 07:14 AM

Wholy fuck...lolololol

Now I see relevance to IA postings.

Elbow
03-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Idk if you on here I know you have a thing with cars and wannabe racing but dude you are only 22 years old and already have a few priors and now this WTF!
They really gonna nail your ass this time with the 18 counts of providing to minors and you have a rap sheet already.

Since when did he want to be a race car driver? lol

Responsible thing to do is since it's his house not to allow anyone under 20 through the door.
I can imagine the parents suffering through this and fathers wanting to beat the person responsibles ass.
He can drink all he wants and party with friend but don't allow or support under age drinking.
Those kids have a lot of life left to grow and will have plenty chances to legally drink.
Jesse, may have had many parties before but like they say it only takes once to get caught to start a record.
I would be pissed if my 16 year old Childs future was at risk from anothers serving alcohol or drugs.

Life...you have none.

Prime.
03-08-2012, 11:05 AM
Wholy fuck...lolololol

Now I see relevance to IA postings.

Hahahaha.

Since when did he want to be a race car driver? lol

Sounds more like Matt haha.

deerock
03-08-2012, 11:20 AM
LOL this thread.

Pazattack86
03-08-2012, 12:16 PM

under 20? if youre 20 and you drink, thats underage you know.

i'm 100% sure he didn't tell ANYONE please drink this, i'm sure there were drinks all around the house and the kids took em. just like 99% of people would at a PARTY. its not his fault.

Browning151
03-08-2012, 12:23 PM
its not his fault.

Not to be a dick, but yes it is. His property, his responsibility to make sure everyone is of age if there is going to be alcohol involved. I'm not going to pretend to be "holier than thou" and say I never did anything like this cause I did, countless times and I look back and realize how stupid it was now. Yes, kids will be kids and this happens all the time, but that doesn't absolve him of responsibility, just sayin'. This thread is kind of stupid though.

Prime.
03-08-2012, 02:23 PM
its not his fault.

yes it is. He's one of my "closer" friends and I'll admit it is.

green91
03-08-2012, 05:37 PM
ah i do remember this guy. the tool that drove the miata who was always swinging on another tool's (mathewapm)'s nuts

MrBiggiee
03-08-2012, 05:50 PM

I'm 20, and my parents knew where I was and what I was doing and knew I would not be driving home and the same goes for everyone else who was there. If people were planning on going home they had a DD. Stop making it seem like HUGE deal.

Yes it was a illegal, but welcome to the real world people break the law all the time. This is a car forum everyone on this forum is breaking the law if they have modded there car in any sort of way and can go to jail for those mods if the cop want to

We were just the unlucky ppl who got stuck with a dick cop, who used the full extent of the law on everyone.

And about Jesse. What is he going to do ID everyone who shows up. I mean come on live in the real world dude.

MrBiggiee
03-08-2012, 06:06 PM
ah i do remember this guy. the tool that drove the miata who was always swinging on another tool's (mathewapm)'s nuts

Looks like someone got butt hurt haha

-EnVus-
03-08-2012, 06:08 PM
Lol at you trying to find a way to defend underage drinking.... I see you must be a good friend of Jesse's.
I hope to become a cop myself soon and trust me I salute the cop for stopping underage drinking. Maybe you kids need to grow up and think more maturely and start thinking of future goals.
Also reports of drug related items were found SMH!
A good percentage of Adults can't handle alcohol but most know when to stop.
Now how the hell are teenagers supposed to handle it or know when to much is to many.
So much could have went wrong at this or other teen drinking parties even if no driving was involved.
Guess you have to be one to learn the hard way to really understand. Seriously though just wait till you are 21 then do it legally and have no worries or being busted but don't serve minors period !!

alpine_aw11
03-08-2012, 06:15 PM
People who have a problem with(which is different than whether you actually do it or not) drugs/drinking are babies or just have stupid ass friends or family who couldn't control themselves. I've bought my little brother beer before, I dont see the problem. He's just gonna chill with his friends and drink, and if they want to do something dumb and get caught it's their problem. I dont hang out with high school kids though that's kinda weird....

-EnVus-
03-08-2012, 06:16 PM

Now he's hanging off his cell mates nutts lol

MrBiggiee
03-08-2012, 06:29 PM
Lol at you trying to find a way to defend underage drinking.... I see you must be a good friend of Jesse's.
I hope to become a cop myself soon and trust me I salute the cop for stopping underage drinking. Maybe you kids need to grow up and think more maturely and start thinking of future goals.
Also reports of drug related items were found SMH!

Lol at u for not living in reality and thinking ppl are all goody goodies like u.

And that's good of u to want to become a cop but you'll learn quick about how sometimes things really aren't serious (this wasn't) and things that are serious. And trust me I know, my dad was a cop for 30 years and he was surprised that that many ppl went to jail for such a small charge. Your superiors when wonder why you wasted all ur time on a bunch of teenagers instead dealing with more serious matters.

And I don't need some loser on a car forum to tell me I'm not mature. You don't know me or jesse or anyone who was at the party for that matter. And my future is not going to change from this incident. This charge has the same effect on my record as a speeding ticket.

And SMH on u for acting like we're a bunch of crack heads.

YOLO ftw!

-EnVus-
03-08-2012, 06:41 PM
Lol at u for not living in reality and thinking ppl are all goody goodies like u.

And that's good of u to want to become a cop but you'll learn quick about how sometimes things really aren't serious (this wasn't) and things that are serious. And trust me I know, my dad was a cop for 30 years and he was surprised that that many ppl went to jail for such a small charge. Your superiors when wonder why you wasted all ur time on a bunch of teenagers instead dealing with more serious matters.

And I don't need some loser on a car forum to tell me I'm not mature. You don't know me or jesse or anyone who was at the party for that matter. And my future is not going to change from this incident. This charge has the same effect on my record as a speeding ticket.

And SMH on u for acting like we're a bunch of crack heads.

YOLO ftw!

I bet that beer made you feel real old like a big man "look at me I'm drinking a beer like an Adult does"
Next time you hear about teenagers died from alcohol poisoning or getting to roundy at a party and kill a person. Then you will think back on these comments....

Browning151
03-08-2012, 06:48 PM
:couch:

lemme go grab some popcorn real quick...

-EnVus-
03-08-2012, 06:52 PM
:couch:

lemme go grab some popcorn real quick...

Grab us legal adults a beer also...

Browning151
03-08-2012, 06:59 PM
Grab us legal adults a beer also...

In that case Imma grab some wings instead.

green91
03-08-2012, 07:00 PM
Looks like someone got butt hurt haha

i dont think youre gonna find many people on this forum with nice things to say of either of them

-EnVus-
03-08-2012, 07:01 PM
In that case Imma grab some wings instead.

That's good and get xtra sauce

Prime.
03-08-2012, 07:03 PM
I need a beer, or 12.

MrBiggiee
03-08-2012, 07:05 PM
I bet that beer made you feel real old like a big man "look at me I'm drinking a beer like an Adult does"
Next time you hear about teenagers died from alcohol poisoning or getting to roundy at a party and kill a person. Then you will think back on these comments....

I am an adult. That happened two years ago.

blaknoize
03-08-2012, 07:48 PM

Just taking what I see here, since the types of people and drinking are a bit different up here. Not everyone will start to think about the future and just think of the "right-now" but we are both talking about someone we dont actually know. They were all wrong considering that everyone knew they were not allowed (more or less) to be drinking. But again, I only see it as some people getting wasted because it was available. No telling what brought them all together other than the drinks and gummy bears. They knew who he was, they all may or may not of funded him with the purchases, he just so happens to be old enough to buy without an issue.

But ah, it's the past now but no one has learned and they'll drink hard again.

Bacon
03-08-2012, 07:57 PM
Someone is mad.

blaknoize
03-08-2012, 08:16 PM
I just see no issue really with this. Some of us get wasted alone, some of us get wasted with others who are also gettin wasted with others and some of us dont drink at all due to family issues (like me and apparently Envus). This issue is only important because cops were involved and some of us know who he is (I dont know him) and may not like him personally. But drinking with friends and getting in trouble is common. People in the 70's or before got HAMMERED in their vans, in the park; but we nowadays get in trouble at what .08? I dont even know how drunk that is, but it couldnt be any worse than before.

Reality is I have friends in the 18 range up to the 40's and they ALL get wasted with others, just like you all do. It's "fun", sometimes they get in trouble, a few arrests or warnings, whatever. Some cops let them explain and carry-on (just like if a parent were to let the kids get drunk in their house and all stay the night) neighors cry about it and get some results. But people are going to party with their friends, young or old. I dont even drink but complaining about some dude cuz he is 22 now and did it before (over some drinks) is beyond what I find offensive. Assuming they planned out the evening as far as sleeping arrangements or a DD or two, I have no issues with some kids being "under aged" let them have some fun without worry or fines to end their growing lives.

RandomGuy
03-08-2012, 10:09 PM
he's not here to defend himself

Echonova
03-09-2012, 05:55 AM
^^^ Resize sig please or it will be removed.

http://i1091.photobucket.com/albums/i384/InglipRed/Trollface.gif

Doppelgänger
03-09-2012, 07:51 AM
Seperated at birth??

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l281/teamFBG/25c98970effc7126d83b688204a686a9.jpg

vs

http://image.com.com/tv/images/processed/default/01/e4/301933.jpg

/Nip Tuck joke