PDA

View Full Version : Hello all, EM2 Civic 4 Door, Moving to ATL from Jacksonville soon

Kamangu
03-05-2012, 01:42 PM
Hello all, EM2 Civic 4 Door, Moving to ATL from Jacksonville soon. Don't know where in Atlanta just yet but looking around to find a place.
If all goes as planned, I should be moved in by the mid June.

I'm hoping to meet as many people as possible so I can learn as much as possible.

DynamicSound
03-05-2012, 01:52 PM
Welcome!

jdm_eg8
03-05-2012, 08:52 PM
Welcome to IA (bump for another 4dr)

GlennsEK
03-06-2012, 10:20 AM
welcome

Raymond
03-07-2012, 08:44 AM
Welcome Kamangu !

Kamangu
03-07-2012, 11:24 AM
Thanks all, Any tips on where to start to look? Decent neighborhood for a family man? Ive been to Stone mountain and Tucker, both seem pleasant...

green91
03-08-2012, 07:59 AM
LOL thats just like asking for a nice Neighborhood around Jacksonville. Theres a ton of nice places to be (and some u dont wanna drive through)

Welcome to the site and the area!

quickdodgeŽ
03-08-2012, 10:09 PM
Why on Earth would you leave Jacksonville!?!?!? Later, QD.

Bacon
03-08-2012, 10:26 PM

Or any part of Florida for that matter.

Welcome anyways. As for location, I venture outside of Dekalb County.

Relentless
03-09-2012, 09:52 AM
Welcome

As for location, I venture outside of Dekalb County.

X2... Anywhere but Dekalb

Kamangu
03-09-2012, 08:50 PM
Where do I start? lol any recomendations? Thanks in advance

Kamangu
03-09-2012, 08:52 PM

Why not? Seems like atlanta has more options for shops

quickdodgeŽ
03-09-2012, 09:14 PM
Why not? Seems like atlanta has more options for shops

If I could move to Jacksonville, I would in a minute. Guess you'd have to live up here to know, man. I'm a surfer, man and want to be much closer to the coast. My family and I go to Ponte Vedra every year at the end of Summer. We travel from Jax Beach to Sebastian Inlet. Too much fun, man. Later, QD.

Kamangu
03-11-2012, 08:36 AM
If I could move to Jacksonville, I would in a minute. Guess you'd have to live up here to know, man. I'm a surfer, man and want to be much closer to the coast. My family and I go to Ponte Vedra every year at the end of Summer. We travel from Jax Beach to Sebastian Inlet. Too much fun, man. Later, QD.

Oh, but I don't surf... I don't surf but I am looking foward to a decent night life, so I figured atlanta should be my choice for relocation. The only thing I love about jacksonvile is that there are no smog tests here.. Project car builders dream. but how bad can these tests be.. Every other state has them and I noticed some really nice project cars in atlanta.

quickdodgeŽ
03-11-2012, 09:00 AM
Oh, but I don't surf... I don't surf but I am looking foward to a decent night life, so I figured atlanta should be my choice for relocation. The only thing I love about jacksonvile is that there are no smog tests here.. Project car builders dream. but how bad can these tests be.. Every other state has them and I noticed some really nice project cars in atlanta.

Lolol. But it's right next to the OCEAN!!!!

I get you, though, dude. I'm not trying to break you. I can't tell you much about nightlife is that's not my thing. You do need to be on top of your game, though, when it comes to emissions. There are surrounding counties that do not have emissions requirements you could check out. Newton County, Coweta County, Carroll County, Barrow County and Floyd County are all adjacent to emission counties. Most of these are all within 30 minutes of downtown Atlanta. Later, QD.

Gsxr1000
03-11-2012, 01:05 PM
dunwoody seems nice and no cack addicts or prostitutes on the streets

cactusEG
03-12-2012, 04:27 PM
Went to Jacksonville last summer. Liked the beaches and drunk hot moms on the sand

90DB1
03-13-2012, 07:05 AM
Welcome

Kamangu
03-19-2012, 08:04 PM
Lolol. But it's right next to the OCEAN!!!!

I get you, though, dude. I'm not trying to break you. I can't tell you much about nightlife is that's not my thing. You do need to be on top of your game, though, when it comes to emissions. There are surrounding counties that do not have emissions requirements you could check out. Newton County, Coweta County, Carroll County, Barrow County and Floyd County are all adjacent to emission counties. Most of these are all within 30 minutes of downtown Atlanta. Later, QD.

Thanks alot for the info on emissions and locations... About the nightlife- I'm usually trying to work durring the day and meet you guys at night (after 7pm) just got into imports so trying to learn all of the little tricks. I am from the classic car scene and chose the em2 civic 4 dr over the integra because I have 3 boys. I noticed that bodykits are very limited for my civic. I if it wheren't for the K-series swaps for my car I think I would have gone 2001+ VR6 Jetta.

Kamangu
03-19-2012, 08:10 PM
Ok so no Dekalb.... Thanks a bunch. keep all the info coming guys... Time is passing so quickly