PDA

View Full Version : Random It's Official! Obama is an Illegal President! Now What?

WhiteAccord
03-04-2012, 08:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVSqtMDFiY4

.blank cd
03-04-2012, 10:06 PM
People are still on this birther thing? Smdh

WhiteAccord
03-05-2012, 07:37 PM
People are still on this birther thing? Smdh

This is third time this issue has been brought up. The first two times officials were bribed into dropping charges and accusations.

.blank cd
03-05-2012, 09:40 PM
If President Obama wasn't a US citizen, he would not be president. I don't know what's so hard for people to understand. Lol. If I was him, I wouldn't have even released the birth certificate in the first place.

.blank cd
03-05-2012, 11:06 PM
This is third time this issue has been brought up. The first two times officials were bribed into dropping charges and accusations.

I can't really tell if you're a birther or not, so if you're not, don't take this personal. If you are, keep reading, and let me present this to you.

Speaking psychologically, people tend to make up things in their head they dont understand, or have the answer to. Like god and religion for example. Some people are still uncomfortable with the idea of Obama, a black man with muslim ties, who has a secular view of the world. This goes against everything a lot of Americans stand for. They have been raised to think that all American presidents should be white, southern baptist, christian-god-fearing individuals, and anything less just wont do. And lets face it, Obamas origins are a little complex. This is where the birthers come in. They are conspiracy theorists, they either refuse to understand or simply dont know much about the process.

When applying for any kind of job, you typically go through a background check. The United States Secret Service does his background check. This is an organization that was created to stop counterfitting. They know everything about everything. They know when Obama lost his virginity, who he lost it to, everything about her. They know all of his friends, and everything about them. If he didnt pass the background check, he WOULD NOT be president of the United States. There is no internal issue of Obamas birth certificate, birthplace, or citizenship. He is a U.S. citizen, and the president of the United States, and probably so for another 4 years the way its looking.

JDMEK18
03-07-2012, 07:21 AM
The years that Obama has been in office has def. said alot about America, I have never seen a president under fire as much as this man. From the first day he was put into office he has had to fight, fight, fight.. He says "No" everyone says "Yes", he says "Yes" everyone says "No". His family, kids, race, everything about him is under attack and you wonder why its so challenging for him to be president. He has to fight for America and fight America at the same time, lol
And the ironic part is that everyone celebrated how much the United States has changed over the last 100 years... "I still have a dream..."

WhiteAccord
03-07-2012, 11:45 PM
I can't really tell if you're a birther or not, so if you're not, don't take this personal. If you are, keep reading, and let me present this to you.

Speaking psychologically, people tend to make up things in their head they dont understand, or have the answer to. Like god and religion for example. Some people are still uncomfortable with the idea of Obama, a black man with muslim ties, who has a secular view of the world. This goes against everything a lot of Americans stand for. They have been raised to think that all American presidents should be white, southern baptist, christian-god-fearing individuals, and anything less just wont do. And lets face it, Obamas origins are a little complex. This is where the birthers come in. They are conspiracy theorists, they either refuse to understand or simply dont know much about the process.

When applying for any kind of job, you typically go through a background check. The United States Secret Service does his background check. This is an organization that was created to stop counterfitting. They know everything about everything. They know when Obama lost his virginity, who he lost it to, everything about her. They know all of his friends, and everything about them. If he didnt pass the background check, he WOULD NOT be president of the United States. There is no internal issue of Obamas birth certificate, birthplace, or citizenship. He is a U.S. citizen, and the president of the United States, and probably so for another 4 years the way its looking.

The years that Obama has been in office has def. said alot about America, I have never seen a president under fire as much as this man. From the first day he was put into office he has had to fight, fight, fight.. He says "No" everyone says "Yes", he says "Yes" everyone says "No". His family, kids, race, everything about him is under attack and you wonder why its so challenging for him to be president. He has to fight for America and fight America at the same time, lol
And the ironic part is that everyone celebrated how much the United States has changed over the last 100 years... "I still have a dream..."

Here you go boys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGBFuQxsjNs

.blank cd
03-08-2012, 02:17 AM
I feel so sorry for the residents of Maricopa county Arizona, that their hard earned tax dollars went to this circus attraction of an investigation by the good old 'Cold Case Posse'.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-penzone/joe-arpaio-birther-investigation_b_1326422.html

Fine work, Lou...damn fine.

Get used to it, Gentlemen. Unless they declare Hawaii not a state anymore for the past 50+ years, your president will continue to be a US citizen.

JR VQ 30 de
03-08-2012, 06:26 PM
its amazing what people consider to be important today not our unemployment percentages not where our tax money is going, not gas prices but the FU@#$ng presidents birth certificate. last i checked Hawaii is a state there for the man is a citizen. and even if it really were to be that he was not a citizen it would be to late hes already been in office for the past years. in a way i feel sorry for Obama i don't remember bush having this many haters trying to bring him down every step of the way.

JR VQ 30 de
03-08-2012, 06:28 PM
well said sir

WhiteAccord
03-09-2012, 01:08 AM
I feel so sorry for the residents of Maricopa county Arizona, that their hard earned tax dollars went to this circus attraction of an investigation by the good old 'Cold Case Posse'.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/paul-penzone/joe-arpaio-birther-investigation_b_1326422.html

Fine work, Lou...damn fine.

Get used to it, Gentlemen. Unless they declare Hawaii not a state anymore for the past 50+ years, your president will continue to be a US citizen.

If you did any research(Or even watch the vid I posted), the investigation was all based on volunteer work, meaning not a penny of tax payer's money was spent. You really shouldn't just base your information on a single article, especially when article is misleading in more than 3 directions. Once again if you actually watched the video of the actual interview vs. what someone else wrote... You wouldn't be so mislead :goodjob:

its amazing what people consider to be important today not our unemployment percentages not where our tax money is going, not gas prices but the FU@#$ng presidents birth certificate. last i checked Hawaii is a state there for the man is a citizen. and even if it really were to be that he was not a citizen it would be to late hes already been in office for the past years. in a way i feel sorry for Obama i don't remember bush having this many haters trying to bring him down every step of the way.

Ahhh yes the simple minds /\.

Barely keeping up with today's news are we? Well if you were that individual that doesn't understand that we can't solve our problems if we are a step behind it. Majority of successfully resolving a problem is defusing it from the source, or to be ahead of the problem before it gets worse.

In order for one to be President of The United States, one must be a NATURAL born citizen of the U.S(Meaning both his mother & father are U.S. citizens) in which his father was not. If once again you guys would just watch the video I provided, you could equip yourself with knowledge.

On to My Point - > If Barack Obama does not constitutionally meet the standards to be President, all docs passed by Obama will not be legal. Meaning all the Tax hikes for private businesses & corp businesses decrease(In turn provides a greater chance in hiring), legal citizen rights would not be restricted by gov., gov. wouldn't have the ability to kill U.S. citizens(On spot w/out Due Process).

You want to talk about tax reduction, wasteful tax spending, etc. Get rid of the Guy who is Passing all of These bills that rob you, me, and others from our finances, rights, liberty, and anything else that would dismantle us from over turning this disgusting government.

.blank cd
03-09-2012, 01:59 AM
If you did any research(Or even watch the vid I posted), the investigation was all based on volunteer work, meaning not a penny of tax payer's money was spent. You really shouldn't just base your information on a single article, especially when article is misleading in more than 3 directions. Once again if you actually watched the video of the actual interview vs. what someone else wrote... You wouldn't be so mislead :goodjob: I did watch the video. Now there is more time wasted in my life that I will never get back. Volunteer work in this context means that these people stepped up to do the work, but they're getting paid while conducting this investigation. But you're right, I shouldn't base my information off of one single article. Which is why I've now gone back and read more. I've found that this guy is even MORE of a nutjob than I initially expected

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/dec/15/nation/la-na-justice-sheriff-20111216

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2009/07/20/090720fa_fact_finnegan#ixzz1oTGgHSDw

Source of the last two:
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/03/birtherism-is-the-least-of-sheriff-joe-arpaios-sins/254145/

http://www.arpaio.com/

Him and his department is LITTERED with corruption and controversy. They have less than optimal credibility.

Barely keeping up with today's news are we? Well if you were that individual that doesn't understand that we can't solve our problems if we are a step behind it. Majority of successfully resolving a problem is defusing it from the source, or to be ahead of the problem before it gets worse.

In order for one to be President of The United States, one must be a NATURAL born citizen of the U.S(Meaning both his mother & father are U.S. citizens) in which his father was not. If once again you guys would just watch the video I provided, you could equip yourself with knowledge.A child born inside U.S. borders is a natural born citizen REGARDLESS of the parents nationality. A child born outside the US only has to have ONE parent with qualifying US citizenship. Obama was born in Hawaii, which was a U.S. state at the time, to a mother with U.S. citizenship.

Sources:

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42097.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_born_citizen_of_the_United_States#cite_not e-0

Swagg422
03-09-2012, 02:59 AM
Stuff like this really disappoints me. No wonder the rest of the world looks at America crazy we waste time on such stupid shit like this. Really wish Obama haters would jus quit with this bs. :( :(

Sent from my Samsung Admire Using Tapatalk

WhiteAccord
03-09-2012, 03:52 AM
I did watch the video. Now there is more time wasted in my life that I will never get back. Volunteer work in this context means that these people stepped up to do the work, but they're getting paid while conducting this investigation. But you're right, I shouldn't base my information off of one single article. Which is why I've now gone back and read more. I've found that this guy is even MORE of a nutjob than I initially expected

http://articles.latimes.com/2011/dec/15/nation/la-na-justice-sheriff-20111216

http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2009/07/20/090720fa_fact_finnegan#ixzz1oTGgHSDw

Source of the last two:
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2012/03/birtherism-is-the-least-of-sheriff-joe-arpaios-sins/254145/

http://www.arpaio.com/

Him and his department is LITTERED with corruption and controversy. They have less than optimal credibility.

A child born inside U.S. borders is a natural born citizen REGARDLESS of the parents nationality. A child born outside the US only has to have ONE parent with qualifying US citizenship. Obama was born in Hawaii, which was a U.S. state at the time, to a mother with U.S. citizenship.

Sources:

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R42097.pdf

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Natural_born_citizen_of_the_United_States#cite_not e-0

Jesus Fucking Christ... Do you understand that the Birth Certificate issued by our Government for Barack Obama (Also acknowledges by Obama that the birth cert. provided by the White House) IS A FAKE. The document provided stating he was born in the U.S. is A FAKE. How many times do I need to spell it out to you.... ITS A FAKE.

The White House released a photoshopped facsimile of a Certificate of Live Birth. All experts say it is a forgery. No one has verified ANYTHING - this is the problem.
No matter whether Obama was born in Hawaii are not, his father was a citizen of another country - this alone makes Obama constitutionally ineligible to hold the office.

Having followed this issue for a period of years I have a question. When did Hawaii verify the authenticity of Barack Obama's birth certificate? I can find no article confirming this only articles stating it was confirmed. Anyone have any citations?

BTW I like how you post 3/4 articles that have nothing to do with the fact of the point that was being made(And you also posted one article that doesn't actually report on the information of the interview, but BS opinions again). Based on 3/4 articles you presented I do not doubt the accusations made. That is the Sheriff's problems, everyone has a record whether it bad or good it is up to the reporters whether to shine the light on the good or bad.

BTW http://www.arpaio.com/ list a few points that were pointed out against the Sheriff. 8/10 facts listed Obama has committed also.

Stuff like this really disappoints me. No wonder the rest of the world looks at America crazy we waste time on such stupid shit like this. Really wish Obama haters would jus quit with this bs. :( :(

haha talk to me when you can prove me wrong, and actually come with an argument other stating your disappointed.

You disappoint me, by throwing speculation in which you can't even comprehend.

.blank cd
03-09-2012, 08:29 AM
I'm gonna have to side with the U.S. Secret Service on this one and trust that they've done their job like they've done many times before, verifying the actual birth certificate, rather than a couple of small county sheriffs and deputies with political agendas verifying a copy on the internet, telling me something I already know.

Nerdsrock22
03-09-2012, 08:50 AM
I'm gonna have to side with the U.S. Secret Service on this one and trust that they've done their job like they've done many times before, verifying the actual birth certificate, rather than a couple of small county sheriffs and deputies with political agendas verifying a copy on the internet, telling me something I already know.

This. We can only assume, since roughly half of the US Congress would love to have this guy out of office, that due diligence has been done in Washington regarding this matter. The birth certificate allegations sit right up there with 9/11 "Truthers" in regards to legitimacy.

I mean, if Obama was the last man on Earth, I'd still kick him in the balls. But there are plenty (PLENTY) of other things to talk about then this birth certificate if you are going to go after him.

Swagg422
03-09-2012, 01:31 PM
Jesus Fucking Christ... Do you understand that the Birth Certificate issued by our Government for Barack Obama (Also acknowledges by Obama that the birth cert. provided by the White House) IS A FAKE. The document provided stating he was born in the U.S. is A FAKE. How many times do I need to spell it out to you.... ITS A FAKE.

The White House released a photoshopped facsimile of a Certificate of Live Birth. All experts say it is a forgery. No one has verified ANYTHING - this is the problem.
No matter whether Obama was born in Hawaii are not, his father was a citizen of another country - this alone makes Obama constitutionally ineligible to hold the office.

Having followed this issue for a period of years I have a question. When did Hawaii verify the authenticity of Barack Obama's birth certificate? I can find no article confirming this only articles stating it was confirmed. Anyone have any citations?

BTW I like how you post 3/4 articles that have nothing to do with the fact of the point that was being made(And you also posted one article that doesn't actually report on the information of the interview, but BS opinions again). Based on 3/4 articles you presented I do not doubt the accusations made. That is the Sheriff's problems, everyone has a record whether it bad or good it is up to the reporters whether to shine the light on the good or bad.

BTW http://www.arpaio.com/ list a few points that were pointed out against the Sheriff. 8/10 facts listed Obama has committed also.

haha talk to me when you can prove me wrong, and actually come with an argument other stating your disappointed.

You disappoint me, by throwing speculation in which you can't even comprehend.

Get ur head out of your ass please. When the hell did I throw speculation. I stated a simple opinion on this stupid ass back and forth arguing over shit your so called smart ass can't change his first term is almost over. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. You throw all these so called facts about him around and keep saying because his father wasn't a citizen so he's not but his mother was. And top of that if all that I say is so true why does Noone really care? N don't bug me about reading any of this shit cause I could care less if you don't like him you'll have your chance come election day make your vote count.

Dylan
03-13-2012, 09:38 AM
How many of you KNOW the Constitution of the United States of America????? Please go read it and then post about our "president". He is an absolute disgrace to our country and needs to be stopped. Ignorant people don't need to make it to where all of our founding fathers and their families died for no reason. We have the layout for a perfect country, so we need to use it. He has committed numerous acts of treason upon our country that we cannot reverse the effects of. We need to stop it before it's too late.

.blank cd
03-13-2012, 09:54 AM
How many of you KNOW the Constitution of the United States of America????? Please go read it and then post about our "president". He is an absolute disgrace to our country and needs to be stopped. Ignorant people don't need to make it to where all of our founding fathers and their families died for no reason. We have the layout for a perfect country, so we need to use it. He has committed numerous acts of treason upon our country that we cannot reverse the effects of. We need to stop it before it's too late.
Are you being serious? Have you ever heard of McCarthyism?

Dylan
03-13-2012, 10:11 AM
Are you being serious? Have you ever heard of McCarthyism?

Yes I'm serious, and that has nothing to do with my post.

.blank cd
03-13-2012, 11:12 AM
Lol. Ok. McCarthy was a senator who went around accusing people of treason and what not without any facts or evidence, which is not unlike your post.

Dylan
03-13-2012, 11:30 AM
Lol. Ok. McCarthy was a senator who went around accusing people of treason and what not without any facts or evidence, which is not unlike your post.

Like I said before, that has nothing to do with my post. My post was based upon facts not opinions. You can't honestly say what he has done complies one hundred percent to the constitition. The only reason we have a president is to protect the bill of rights and any acts against it are classified as treason. Once again this post is also based upon facts.

.blank cd
03-13-2012, 11:51 AM
Then you obviously don't know what treason is. Lol. If the president committed an act of treason, he would be dead by now.

Dylan
03-13-2012, 12:57 PM
If only you would put half the support into your country that you do into that man. You know what he's doing yet you keep defending him and ignoring his terrible actions. You can avoid reality but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality. Soon people will realize the hard way what they let him get away with. Just keep making yourself look ignorant, after all it's only your future that's at stake.

.blank cd
03-13-2012, 01:29 PM
I'm acting ignorant, but you blindly follow the hate Obama/birther bandwagon/religion....

Can you list one act of treason the president has committed?

Can you list one thing the president has done that has affected you in a negative way?

The president has some flaws, just like every president before him. Being black is not one of them. You being unsure of his birthplace is not one of them. Treason is also not one of them.

mrcoolaid100
03-13-2012, 01:37 PM
waaaaw hwo fucking cares

Dylan
03-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Whoa, don't take it like that I honestly don't care about his race or where his birth certificate is. It doesn't take a genius to sit and listen to him and study his actions. Anyone with knowledge of what our constitution consists of knows what he's done wrong. I'm on no bandwagon at all, I'm just very observant. He's admitted many things he shouldn't have without one realizing it. If you're such a true supporterof his you know what these things are. You look past it because you don't want to admit you made/are making a mistake. I will admit he seemed promising in the beginning, however, never judge a book by it's a cover. Look at things from a different perspective and be open minded. I meannothing negative towards you so don't take it personal but, look at the facts that are all around you.

Nerdsrock22
03-13-2012, 02:02 PM
Lol, when did Obama commit treason?

Fellow conservatives, please stop throwing baseless insults at the man and actually figure out what he's failed at politically.

Hint: The failed American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 to the tune of $787 billion.

WhiteAccord
03-13-2012, 02:46 PM
Lol, when did Obama commit treason?

Fellow conservatives, please stop throwing baseless insults at the man and actually figure out what he's failed at politically.

Hint: The failed American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 to the tune of $787 billion.

Maybe you should read more...

Obama commited treason the second he sent the letter to congress stating "He will not seek congressional approval before engaging in any military action".

There is already an impeachment process Article of Impeachment H.CON.RES.107

.blank cd
03-13-2012, 02:56 PM
Maybe you should read more...

Obama commited treason the second he sent the letter to congress stating "He will not seek congressional approval before engaging in any military action".

There is already an impeachment process Article of Impeachment H.CON.RES.107

Maybe you should read more. He doesn't have to anymore because of an act President Bush signed into law. The Authorization for Use of Military Force and the Iraq Resolution 2002. Please read them and get back to us.

No wars are being declared. No laws are being broken. Even if he did break a law, he wouldn't even be charged with treason.

.blank cd
03-13-2012, 03:03 PM
If people were more concerned about real issues and not silly conspiracy theories like birth certificates and acts of "treason", this country might just be a better place to live.

WhiteAccord
03-13-2012, 03:20 PM
Maybe you should read more. He doesn't have to anymore because of an act President Bush signed into law. The Authorization for Use of Military Force and the Iraq Resolution 2002. Please read them and get back to us.

No wars are being declared. No laws are being broken. Even if he did break a law, he wouldn't even be charged with treason.

Then my response to you is that you can not comprehend... You can read... But comprehension is not there.

- Whereas, in light of the threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States posed by these grave acts of violence; and

- Whereas, such acts continue to pose an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States; and

- Whereas, the President has authority under the Constitution to take action to deter and prevent acts of international terrorism against the United States: Now, therefore, be it

We have not been attacked, there is no extraordinary threat to national security or/and foreign policy. What reasons would Obama have to go in to Syria?

BTW wars do not have to be declared to use our military force. But to use any military force must be passed through our Congress.

The law was broken when Obama stated he will not seek congressional approval to use military force.

What if I wrote a letter to my local police department stating "I am going to kill someone" I would be cuffed, and trialed for attempted murder, and whatever our court system can throw at me.

If people were more concerned about real issues and not silly conspiracy theories like birth certificates and acts of "treason", this country might just be a better place to live.

So the fact that our President will commit a certain amount of our American Troops into a battle zone that has nothing to do with us, with out following our laws, is ok?

Don't tell me this isn't happening, because I have posted up another sources and articles to prove your rationalization is incorrect. Yet you have failed to provide actual documents/articles/sources that disprove my accusations.

Conspiracy theories or not I have provided proof to show you our President is in the wrong. Yet you can provide anything... Who is believing in Conspiracy now?

.blank cd
03-13-2012, 03:24 PM
Thank you for proving me right. Sometimes people see what they want to see and don't read the whole story.

.blank cd
03-13-2012, 03:42 PM
You haven't provided anything I didn't already know. I did provide the AUMF for you, which you posted, which backed up my statements.

BTW:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-12876696

Military responsibility has been transferred to NATO.

Read the whole story and not just the parts you want to hear.

gsrcivic
03-13-2012, 03:58 PM
Then you obviously don't know what treason is. Lol. If the president committed an act of treason, he would be dead by now.
someone done tired and almost succeeded but didn't have a good enough scope....there was always a old saying around my parts that when pigs flew we would have a black president and obama got elected swine flu rolled in... in the bible it says something like close to the end of times you wont be able to tell winter from summer...then on top of that he named his presidential car after himself...yall ppl need to be thinking about the future and how all these things add up instead of arguing back and forth about treason lol... aint nothing gonna change a thing just like he hasnt...it all boils down to this if the world came to a end tomorrow yall would be arguing about this and everyone else would be fighting for our food and shelter in our areas and he would be sipping cocktails under the white house watching it all from satellite

.blank cd
03-13-2012, 04:06 PM
someone done tired and almost succeeded but didn't have a good enough scope....there was always a old saying around my parts that when pigs flew we would have a black president and obama got elected swine flu rolled in... in the bible it says something like close to the end of times you wont be able to tell winter from summer...then on top of that he named his presidential car after himself...yall ppl need to be thinking about the future and how all these things add up instead of arguing back and forth about treason lol... aint nothing gonna change a thing just like he hasnt...it all boils down to this if the world came to a end tomorrow yall would be arguing about this and everyone else would be fighting for our food and shelter in our areas and he would be sipping cocktails under the white house watching it all from satellite
What does swine flu have to do with pigs flying or racial bigotry?

I'm not concerned with a biblical end times since the bible is a work of fiction.

And the state car is referred to as Cadillac One and The Beast.

JDMEK18
04-11-2012, 10:16 AM
WOW... gsrcivic = ignorance at its finest!
Now Obama is the anti-Christ? I guess you will be looking for him to take a deadly blow to his head and recovery soon right?

I agree with you .blank cd(not on the religious part because i am a believe in God) but with everything else. Prove that he has committed a crime!!!
He has made mistakes just like every other president in the past and if he wasn't Black/White(just to be politically correct and so we don't start an arguement in here about why i didn't say he was half white - Gsss) there wouldn't be so much dis like for the guy.

Bill Clinton - had oral sex with a lady and it was forgotten about quickly.
Several other presidents have made mistakes and if any of you were the president you would make mistakes also.. You don't know the presure these guys go through to defend the country and make everyone happy - not to mention their hands being tied in some situation or having to sacrifice one thing to get something better. Just relax - if you don't like him - don't vote for him! Plain and simple. But leave the racist comments and biblical revelations out of it.

When we get the next White president in office no one will be trying to discrace the guy, if they don't like him they will simply say they hate his policy's and think he is crazy but you won't try to prove he was born in America, wasn't a part of a terrorist group, etc.. Just crazy - again just goes to show we haven't came as far as we think we have as a country.

If i misspelled something - give me a break, i'm at work lol
Peace to all the Black, White, Latino, Asian, Indian, and all the other cultures i left out.. :)

Sammich
04-11-2012, 11:58 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!! just wow....smmfh. all i'm going to say is, i knew that when a black president was elected, as was Obama, the true 'persons' would be revealed. I can easily say, that is highly true. i've eliminated alot of people from who i've dealt with that have nothing concrete and it subliminally relates back to what this guy is. if you have valid reason why you dont like him as a president that's fine, but if what you have has as much weight as a feather in a hurricane, you get no respect from me. and dont get me twisted, i'm not political in any sense of the word what so ever and neither do i vote, but JDM hit the nail on the head