PDA

View Full Version : CALL OUT...........z0SICK columbus ga...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

draggbody
03-02-2012, 08:00 PM
I'll come to you for $500 dig

any amount you want... and i mean any... serious business, no bullshit, no followers, just racing... you can go do all of the "fun runs" you want afterwards, but we will meet, race, shake hands and go our own ways... car is a 260z w/ small bolck, a fogger and a plate, 10" drag radials... tagged, insured, street driven...

if you dont want to do this, a simple reply of "zosick is scared" will make this go away...
the full read is here, about half way down the page...

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?324961-quot-King-quot-of-Columbus&p=39379503#post39379503 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?324961-quot-King-quot-of-Columbus&p=39379503#post39379503)

1civic
03-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Has this car Run in the hole?

draggbody
03-02-2012, 08:24 PM
i dont know what that means, so i guess not...

1civic
03-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Has it been to moreland?

i dont know what that means, so i guess not...

ZOSICK
03-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Thats not really a call out ... lol

so i get to pick the race and money... your car un seen .. and since you made the call out you coming to atlanta?

ZOSICK
03-02-2012, 08:35 PM
Do you want a street race or a drag race?

1civic
03-02-2012, 08:35 PM
YA BUDDY!! :thinking: Get sum....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuiBYpD60wI&feature=fvwrel

91s13
03-02-2012, 08:44 PM
http://youtu.be/sVzaQ-Keta0

1civic
03-02-2012, 09:19 PM
^^That is a nice one...

draggbody
03-02-2012, 09:47 PM
look crawfish... you said you would come to columbus for $500... in my title it says columbus ga... who races at the track??? these are street cars... who races from anything but a dig??? i thought you were a racer, not a ricer... around here, when you want to race, it goes like this... "you wanna race", "sure", "how much", "$1000 or better"... "lets get it on"... i didnt know there were forms to fill out in triplicate, get notarized and return via certified mail....

i nor my friends have EVER seen your car... your big mouth is what earned you this call out...

so in recap... you come to columbus, $500 minimum, on the street, street tires, hope you bring enough... there is a PERFECT 1/8 mile of concrete w/ a bridge at the finish line, no ifs ands or buts as to who wins, because everyone can see...

ZOSICK
03-02-2012, 10:34 PM
look crawfish... you said you would come to columbus for $500... in my title it says columbus ga... who races at the track??? these are street cars... who races from anything but a dig??? i thought you were a racer, not a ricer... around here, when you want to race, it goes like this... "you wanna race", "sure", "how much", "$1000 or better"... "lets get it on"... i didnt know there were forms to fill out in triplicate, get notarized and return via certified mail.... i nor my friends have EVER seen your car... your big mouth is what earned you this call out...
so in recap... you come to columbus, $500 minimum, on the street, street tires, hope you bring enough... there is a PERFECT 1/8 mile of concrete w/ a bridge at the finish line, no ifs ands or buts as to who wins, because everyone can see...

look i simply ask what kind of race you wanted and now i know i didnt ask for you to be a smart ass and this is a ricer site ..... I dont race 1/8 mile unless its on a track !!!

which we can do a 1/8 race at renalds on april 28th for $500 at track day or Ill run the full 1320ft up here from a Dig for $1000 where we have it marked on the street. its only 2 hrs for you to make some quick money... unless your car cant make it that far...

Or Ill drive down to you for a little 1rst gear roll to 140 for $500...... hell i bet its a auto, gutted, cadged, race gas etc etc :lmfao:

3 OPTIONS TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT OR SAY YOUR SKURD...... pics of my car are in my profile and a vid in sig = cammed ls2 with long tubes and 125 shot...

RE CAP I ACCEPT ANY OF THESE!!!

EDIT - And lets see this car of yours....

1civic
03-02-2012, 11:08 PM
I posted video of that hot-rod...:goodjob:

draggbody
03-02-2012, 11:13 PM
lucky for you there is an 1/8 mile track just over in phenix city, basically twin cities w/ columbus... any friday night or sunday all day they are open... are you backing out of YOUR statement of "ill come to you for $500 dig"... make it $1000 on the track, hell, make it $2000... how deep are YOUR pockets...

ill get you some pics tomorrow of the car... full interior and a cage for safety... and it is an auto...

1civic
03-02-2012, 11:18 PM
O snap, 260z race car in this bitch!!

-EnVus-
03-02-2012, 11:57 PM
Just curious to what the Z is about to have this power.....Is it a 350 small block or stroker etc ????

OneSlowGTO
03-03-2012, 12:31 AM
I've seen the 260z around never knew he had anything worth racing under the hood lol.

ZOSICK
03-03-2012, 12:34 AM
lucky for you there is an 1/8 mile track just over in phenix city, basically twin cities w/ columbus... any friday night or sunday all day they are open... are you backing out of YOUR statement of "ill come to you for $500 dig"... make it $1000 on the track, hell, make it $2000... how deep are YOUR pockets...ill get you some pics tomorrow of the car... full interior and a cage for safety... and it is an auto...

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!! STREET CARS DO NOT COME FACTORY WITH CAGES, POWERGLIDES, RUN RACE GAS OR HAVE TRANS BREAKS !!! ALL RULE BOOKS FOR STREET CAR CLASSES SAY NO CADGES..ETC.. SO THAT TELLS YOU EVERYTHING RIGHT THERE... AN AUTOS ARE FOR BITCHS WHO CANT DRIVE AND PEOPLE BUILDING CARS FOR THE 1/8 MILE ...

''HOWEVER'' ILL LOCK IT IN FOR $500 TO $1000 RIGHT NOW FOR MCE TRACK DAY ON THE 28TH ITS BEEN PLANNED FOR MONTHS. MY CAR IS A REAL STREET CAR!!! IM NOT GOING TO TRAVEL TO PHENIX CITY FROM 1HR NORTH OF ATL TO GRUDGE RACE SOME HILLBILLY ON THE NET WITH A CAR BUILT FOR THE TRACK CLAIMING ITS A STREET CAR....THATS WHY YOU CANT DRIVE IT TO ATLANTA... I WASNT BORN YESTERDAY !!!

HOW ABOUT THIS BIG MAN SINCE YOU TALKING BIG MONEY AND YOUR POS CANT MAKE IT 20 MILES MUCH LESS TO ATL I WILL TRAVEL DOWN TO COLUMBUS AND RUN YOU FOR 2K 30-140....

WHAT YOU SKURD OF A %100 STREET CAR ???? YOU GOT ME PLENTY COVERED RIGHT.......

(1) TRACK DAY $500-1000

(2) 30 TO 140 FOR 2K ???

SIMPLE ANSWER NO EXCUSES.....

-EnVus-
03-03-2012, 12:48 AM
His profile says he owns an auto shop i wanna see this Z.....I mean im not trying to offend no body but if the Z should be known then why have i not heard much about it :thinking:
We know you Zosick not hard to miss the shit talking you sling around but when big $$ involved hell its ballsout racing it if happens.
If i had any say in this race it probably be id like to see a couple chevys go up in smoke lol
I can't help but think in my mind the Vette has not only the performance history but New technology helping it.
When i get my 2012 Super snake and finish my mods ill come looking for you assuming you still exist...I gotta win the lotto first :(

urcarislower
03-03-2012, 12:57 AM
I thought cadge was another word for bum, freeloader, you get the idea?

WhiteAccord
03-03-2012, 01:04 AM
Lets get some video on this action. I haz HD camera :cheers:

ZOSICK
03-03-2012, 01:22 AM
I thought cadge was another word for bum, freeloader, you get the idea?

It's 2 am retard I'll spell backwards if I want! Least I don't type in ebonics!

I made a mistake thanks for pointing that out wow your cool bro!

ash7
03-03-2012, 01:51 AM
It would appear to me that ZO-whatever-his-name-is has failed to act on his words. The original statement he made didn't say anything about the "28th" or sanctioned MCE 1/8mile track... Why all the sudden additions to the deal? Dragbody picked up the gauntlet that was thrown down and now it seems as though we're hearing excuses typical of someone who's afraid they'll lose to a 40 yr old vehicle.

Columbus IS Phenix City, just like Gwinett is Atlanta. The drag strip is a five minute drive from central Columbus. He said he'd make the trip for 500 buckaroos... I'll even be gracious and front the gas money so he can limp his corvette back home after the fact.

-Jonathan

ZOSICK
03-03-2012, 02:05 AM
It would appear to me that ZO-whatever-his-name-is has failed to act on his words. The original statement he made didn't say anything about the "28th" or sanctioned MCE 1/8mile track... Why all the sudden additions to the deal? Dragbody picked up the gauntlet that was thrown down and now it seems as though we're hearing excuses typical of someone who's afraid they'll lose to a 40 yr old vehicle.

Columbus IS Phenix City, just like Gwinett is Atlanta. The drag strip is a five minute drive from central Columbus. He said he'd make the trip for 500 buckaroos... I'll even be gracious and front the gas money so he can limp his corvette back home after the fact.

-Jonathan

It would appear the org statement was for street race... !!!!

My terms and acceptance of track or street 1/4 or roll race has been made I'm ready to race which ever he chooses..

So get the fuk outta here I didn't fail to act on shit!

If someone can't choose between 3 those three runs they don't need to be racing

Pazattack86
03-03-2012, 02:07 AM
LOL @ roll racing.

ZOSICK
03-03-2012, 02:15 AM
LOL @ roll racing.

Don't be scared everyone's doin it these day haha

urcarislower
03-03-2012, 02:15 AM
It's 2 am retard I'll spell backwards if I want! Least I don't type in ebonics!

I made a mistake thanks for pointing that out wow your cool bro!
Are you always so angry? That sh1t will take years off your life.

DeeAOne
03-03-2012, 03:25 AM
:lmfao: at thread.

Talks shit to all the 12 second cars but a car comes out that could potential whoop that ass and he starts talking in circles. Lol

stretch
03-03-2012, 05:17 AM
look crawfish... you said you would come to columbus for $500... in my title it says columbus ga... who races at the track??? these are street cars... who races from anything but a dig??? i thought you were a racer, not a ricer... around here, when you want to race, it goes like this... "you wanna race", "sure", "how much", "$1000 or better"... "lets get it on"... i didnt know there were forms to fill out in triplicate, get notarized and return via certified mail....

i nor my friends have EVER seen your car... your big mouth is what earned you this call out...

i like this guy.... he gets straight to the point, real racer it seems......carry on

stretch
03-03-2012, 05:18 AM
:lmfao: at thread.

Talks shit to all the 12 second cars but a car comes out that could potential whoop that ass and he starts talking in circles. Lol

lmaoooooooooo

91s13
03-03-2012, 06:15 AM
wow

kr3w108
03-03-2012, 06:22 AM
:goodjob:

draggbody
03-03-2012, 06:59 AM
why do you get so upset... im calling you out... YOU said you would come to columbus, in a thread in the columbus section, where everyone was minding there own business... we got out of YOUR top 5 thread and started our own thread... and then you showed up trying to bully everyone around w/ big money and dig racing... you wanted someone to step up, well big man im here... so as far as im concerned you are racing on our turf and i'll set the options... 1/8 mile on the street or on the track... ANY amount of money... wanna race for $5000 we can do it... i'll show you a hillbilly ass whoopin if you are man enough... no race gas, just antique technology.... besides, i didnt know we were racing stock cars... is your car all stock, i looked all over GM's website and couldnt find a nos option anywheres for corvettes...

ill make it even easier... just hit the quote button and i'll go away...

"zosick is scared"

dirk-diggler
03-03-2012, 07:50 AM
lol i see some bodys tail starting to tuck

miatasaint
03-03-2012, 08:06 AM
http://bluraymedia.ign.com/bluray/image/article/967/967118/the-fast-and-the-furious-trilogy-20090327000000621-000.jpg

LIKEG6
03-03-2012, 08:14 AM
why do you get so upset... im calling you out... YOU said you would come to columbus, in a thread in the columbus section, where everyone was minding there own business... we got out of YOUR top 5 thread and started our own thread... and then you showed up trying to bully everyone around w/ big money and dig racing... you wanted someone to step up, well big man im here... so as far as im concerned you are racing on our turf and i'll set the options... 1/8 mile on the street or on the track... ANY amount of money... wanna race for $5000 we can do it... i'll show you a hillbilly ass whoopin if you are man enough... no race gas, just antique technology.... besides, i didnt know we were racing stock cars... is your car all stock, i looked all over GM's website and couldnt find a nos option anywheres for corvettes...

ill make it even easier... just hit the quote button and i'll go away...

Boom

justnprsh07
03-03-2012, 09:52 AM
I have done told yal zosick will only pick on and race cars that he knows he can beat.... do this in two or threea weeks and after u get drug ill give u a chance to make some gas money to get back home hell I'm sure lee may want a chance in his stock s2k.... I think its funny zosick talks all this shit and when it comes down to a fair race he starts back pedaling.... I mean your title under your name said "dig on the street" but your scared to dig??? Do it or look like a scared bitch

justnprsh07
03-03-2012, 09:59 AM
Double post***

1civic
03-03-2012, 10:23 AM
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt292/RUHOLY/puss.jpg

justnprsh07
03-03-2012, 10:30 AM
http://i621.photobucket.com/albums/tt292/RUHOLY/puss.jpg

Zotree lol

big mac
03-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Damn lol backing out when a car that can potentially win calls him out. I guess he didn't expect that calling cars out on a Honda based site lol

ZOSICK
03-03-2012, 11:18 AM
THIS IS SO FUCKING FUNNY YOU AND YOUR NUTSWINGERS :boohoo:

YOU ARE A LOSER I JUST FOUND OUT ITS NOT YOUR CAR ''BITCH MOVE'' :lmfao:GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR TURBO CIVIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN I DRIVE THAT FAR TO YOU I CALL THE RACE VISE VERSA !! NO WHERE IN MY POST TO ONESLOWGTO SAID 1/8TH.. I EVEN OFFERED (ME NA 4XX HP VS HIS SPRY) HOW THE FUCK IS THAT PICKING ON !!! I WILL NOT RUN MY CAR IN THE 1/8 !!!! HOWEVER I WILL DIG IN THE 1/4 ANY DAY!! 6SPEED VS AUTO IS STUPID AND RECKLESS IN THE 1/8 WHEN $ ON THE LINE, HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SCARED!!!

IF YOU OR WHO EVER OWNS THE CAR IS SUCH A BAD ASS :screwy: IT SHOULD BE NO PROBLEM FOR YOU TAKE MY $$ :dunno:

SO TELL THE OWNER ILL STILL RACE SINCE ITS NOT YOUR CAR BUT TO ACCEPT ONE OF THESE OR FUCK OFF.

I WILL

1-''DRIVE'' DOWN AND RUN THE OWNER ON THE STREET 1/4 MILE !!!!! $500-$2000
2-''DRIVE'' DOWN 30-140 FOR 2K
3- MEET AT THE TRACK ON THE 28TH $500-$2000

NOW GO BACK TO YOUR HONDA AND MAKES SOME MORE EXCUSES :2up:

ZOSICK
03-03-2012, 11:24 AM
do this in two or threea weeks and after u get drug ill give u a chance to make some gas money to get back home hell I'm sure lee may want a chance in his stock s2k.... I think its funny zosick talks all this shit and when it comes down to a fair race he starts back pedaling.... I mean your title under your name said "dig on the street" but your scared to dig??? Do it or look like a scared bitch

look at all yall talking shit with someone elses car lame as fuck !!!

And will see whats up after get off the dyno hmmm are you still may be scared... hurry and get the kit tuned:taun:

I will lock it right now on the net for 2 weeks from now sat the 17th what race you want ?? ...

boosted347
03-03-2012, 11:33 AM
ive got a car for you and this guy will race for ANY dollar amount... street car of course, no slicks...

??? Is there validity in the statement he just said?

boosted347
03-03-2012, 11:34 AM
Double post

draggbody
03-03-2012, 12:22 PM
??? Is there validity in the statement he just said?

does this incinuate that this car belongs to me??? no... but, he will race you for any amount of money... any amount... zo, you wanted a real race, i got you one, and you are scared of it... so reynolds in the 1/8 for $500 or $2000??? how do you want to lock this in...

..... I dont race 1/8 mile unless its on a track !!!

which we can do a 1/8 race at renalds on april 28th for $500 at track day....

draggbody
03-03-2012, 12:27 PM
look at all yall talking shit with someone elses car lame as fuck !!!

And will see whats up after get off the dyno hmmm are you still may be scared... hurry and get the kit tuned:taun:

I will lock it right now on the net for 2 weeks from now sat the 17th what race you want ?? ...

if you are calling him out, make a new thread and dont cloud the water w/ this usless bullshit...

ZOSICK
03-03-2012, 12:44 PM
does this incinuate that this car belongs to me??? no... but, he will race you for any amount of money... any amount... zo, you wanted a real race, i got you one, and you are scared of it... so reynolds in the 1/8 for $2000??? how do you want to lock this in...

Here i'll quote u '' who races at the track" :lmfao:

Sure bench racer i mean bitch honda racer and in your 30's doin it damn... I'll have my cash in hand at the track waiting on the owner to come to my area to line em up or bow down.... its that simple and renalds is a 1/4 mile track so tell him dont back out now :idb:

And if we are bench racing ... Ill have another street car there aswell that will give him the leave and tire... for 1k... so either way thats 2 races lined up dont bitch up :taun:

boosted347
03-03-2012, 12:47 PM
No draggbody you made this callout without clarifying you were calling him out using somebody elses car...

ZOSICK
03-03-2012, 01:01 PM
HIS CAR IS A DRAG CAR WITH A TAG !!! INTERNET IS A BIG PLACE....

NO ONE CAN COME AT ME WITH A REAL STREET CAR DAMN!!!

justnprsh07
03-03-2012, 01:21 PM
I smell pussy and James trying to talk zosicks way out of it just say your scared to race a car that's actually fast.....

justnprsh07
03-03-2012, 01:23 PM
if you are calling him out, make a new thread and dont cloud the water w/ this usless bullshit...

He thinks his car on motor only makes more that my car will on high boost, Meth, and nitrious lol

91s13
03-03-2012, 01:23 PM
HIS CAR IS A DRAG CAR WITH A TAG !!! INTERNET IS A BIG PLACE....

NO ONE CAN COME AT ME WITH A REAL STREET CAR DAMN!!!

I'm making plans to be at that MCE event and I'm looking forward to line up against you. If everything go as planned I'll be there to race. That's my kinda race. I have a true street car. No cage and full interior

ZOSICK
03-03-2012, 01:31 PM
I smell pussy and James trying to talk zosicks way out of it just say your scared to race a car that's actually fast.....

Are you fucking blind i side i will race that drag car at renalds just like your comment ask for!!!!

and ill race you on the 17th dig roll whatever then when i wax that ass you can come on here and say you wasnt on high boost or didnt have bit shot in it :lmfao:

ZOSICK
03-03-2012, 01:32 PM
I'm making plans to be at that MCE event and I'm looking forward to line up against you. If everything go as planned I'll be there to race. That's my kinda race. I have a true street car. No cage and full interior

Dido see you there :goodjob:

harleyweise
03-03-2012, 01:41 PM
also got a white 04 cobra with a small block that im sure i can get in on this and yes any amount of money you would like he ran for 15k and lost and raced for 8k the next night and won so money isnt an issue with him and quick question, ZOsick says he'll run a 1/4 from a dig but wont run the 1/8 ? i wasnt quite sure there was a way around the 1/8 to get to the 1/4, oh and im from columbus but i can more than likely arrange a race in the ATL area if that is easier, its just a ole mailbu with a little spray

boosted347
03-03-2012, 01:46 PM

Why the fuck do I care if he races or not...i was just asking if it was his(jimmys) car or not, maybe you read into that to much

Hell if any thing I wanna see a race that involves a "real fast car"

ZOSICK
03-03-2012, 01:49 PM
also got a white 04 cobra with a small block that im sure i can get in on this and yes any amount of money you would like he ran for 15k and lost and raced for 8k the next night and won so money isnt an issue with him and quick question, ZOsick says he'll run a 1/4 from a dig but wont run the 1/8 ? i wasnt quite sure there was a way around the 1/8 to get to the 1/4, oh and im from columbus but i can more than likely arrange a race in the ATL area if that is easier, its just a ole mailbu with a little spray

bench racers left and right ...

harleyweise
03-03-2012, 01:59 PM
no bench racing at all my room mate has a car for pretty much any race youde like anywhere from 350hp to 3500hp from a dig, a roll or whatever track or street, full street trim or full race trim so yes you would be given pretty much ANY race you would like and if its at the track just because we pull up in a 60ft car hauler doesnt mean its not a street car just means racing is balls out and if it breaks we can load up and drive back home oh and btw if you must you can even read about him he won the ADRL championship when he was just 16 his first year of being in a pro mod but like i said any car any race and yes we will be in commerce at the TRACK i can get the dates if you want to show up there

ZOSICK
03-03-2012, 02:21 PM
3500hp lol

draggbody
03-03-2012, 03:12 PM
i am amazed at the effort you put into coding all of your posts... i mean a 14yo on facebook might want to have all of her letters different colors and that pretty shit, but man, about racing... i cant figure out while you are so uptight, are you that self concious about how others view you on the internet, and you have to be a bold letter badass to show how hardcore you are???

i'll give you the race you want... reynolds, yes thats how its spelled, out the back door for 2 grand at track day on the 28th, or whenever it is... how do you want to lock this in??? again, no bullshit, just heads up racing...

ZOSICK
03-03-2012, 04:54 PM
Again it's not your car lulz....It amazes me what a bitch you are to be talking shit with someone else's car! I don't lock in races with nut swingers been there done that !! And my caps lock was on..

People read way into how people type :gay:

I'll see the owner at track day and I'll have plenty of $$ waiting on my races!

draggbody
03-03-2012, 05:06 PM
scared, i understand... you knew from the get go that it was not my car, that is the only thing you can use to weasle out with, because i have agreed to everything you asked for... go back to your eracing life...

ZOSICK
03-03-2012, 06:10 PM
scared, i understand... you knew from the get go that it was not my car, that is the only thing you can use to weasle out with, because i have agreed to everything you asked for... go back to your eracing life...

liston you middle aged loser of a ricer, can you not read ^ ??? an i dont erace i have raced more than 20 races in the last 3 months all on youtube !!! what have you done ??

I said i will be there waiting on him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats locked in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO DO YOU WANNA RUN ME YOUR CAR VS ME NA ????????? NOW RUN AND HIDE

LOOKS LIKE ILL BE MAKING A VISIT TO COLUMBUS ONE WEEKEND :ninja:

-S Double C-
03-03-2012, 06:18 PM
YOU ARE A LOSER I JUST FOUND OUT ITS NOT YOUR CAR ''BITCH MOVE'' :lmfao:GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH YOUR TURBO CIVIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO

draggbody
03-03-2012, 07:19 PM
Pm sent w/ the z cars owners information, he said he would like to talk to you...

draggbody
03-03-2012, 07:30 PM
DDon't get confused about what I drive... I do own a civic and I assure you it is an engineering marvel compared to your bolt on vette... my car is not finished at the moment and i don't want to turn this into a pissing match into what i own or drive... because I do well for myself... and if you would like to compare cars or whatever you can start a new thread for that and quit diverting to purpose of this thread...

I have agreed to all of your stipulations, I have pm'd you Jerrys info, you said you wanted to talk to the owner of the car, done, what else can I do but find someone to drive your car if you are scared...

-S Double C-
03-03-2012, 08:28 PM
DDon't get confused about what I drive... I do own a civic and I assure you it is an engineering marvel compared to your bolt on vette... my car is not finished at the moment and i don't want to turn this into a pissing match into what i own or drive... because I do well for myself... and if you would like to compare cars or whatever you can start a new thread for that and quit diverting to purpose of this thread...

I have agreed to all of your stipulations, I have pm'd you Jerrys info, you said you wanted to talk to the owner of the car, done, what else can I do but find someone to drive your car if you are scared...

i dont think there is another civic or honda period in ga to compare with the engineering on your car lol

ZOSICK
03-03-2012, 08:59 PM
Pm sent w/ the z cars owners information, he said he would like to talk to you...

I just called him and we talked and will meet the 28th at track day in the pits and agree on terms. I have it recored so no bs arises :)

I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHATS DONE TO MY VETTE..... BUT ALL THAT MATTERS IS YOU HAVE A 400HPHONDA AND CANT BACK YOUR OWN WORDS UP :lmfao:

draggbody
03-03-2012, 10:25 PM
i just got off the phone w/ jerry, he said if you lock in money, he will come to you, on your home track... pick a day thats dry... he doesnt want to wait until april 28th, because he understood it being march 28th... $2000, your track, 1/4 mile, make it soon...

-EnVus-
03-03-2012, 10:36 PM
i just got off the phone w/ jerry, he said if you lock in money, he will come to you, on your home track... pick a day thats dry... he doesnt want to wait until april 28th, because he understood it being march 28th... $2000, your track, 1/4 mile, make it soon...
Thats what im saying get this shit done and over like NOW.....Someone gotta know a good safe area to get this race done

draggbody
03-03-2012, 10:47 PM
for $2000 we'll race anywhere he wants, from a dig...

-EnVus-
03-03-2012, 11:00 PM
Id have to say if he uses a trans brake on the car then he couldnt use it in the race.

DeeAOne
03-03-2012, 11:07 PM
liston you middle aged loser of a ricer, can you not read ^ ??? an i dont erace i have raced more than 20 races in the last 3 months all on youtube !!! what have you done ??

I said i will be there waiting on him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats locked in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're pathetic.

boosted347
03-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Id have to say if he uses a trans brake on the car then he couldnt use it in the race.

Eh transbrake vs 6 speed is pretty fair, both can run up rpm to launch...if you have to footbrake your converter really limits you...if its a dig on the street id opt outta using my trans brake just my :2cents:

-EnVus-
03-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Eh transbrake vs 6 speed is pretty fair, both can run up rpm to launch...if you have to footbrake your converter really limits you...if its a dig on the street id opt outta using my trans brake just my :2cents:
If he is using street tires yeah its fine but a combo of trans brake and good stall converter can launch an Automatic in a heart beat.
I would think the Vette 1st and 2nd gear almost don't exist a lot of quick shifting and working the clutch to grab.

boosted347
03-03-2012, 11:22 PM
If he is using street tires yeah its fine but a combo of trans brake and good stall converter can launch an Automatic in a heart beat.
I would think the Vette 1st and 2nd gear almost don't exist a lot of quick shifting and working the clutch to grab.

This is a radial vs radial race...and I know exactly how well an auto on the brake can launch :ninja: lol my street car has one lol and never driven a c6 but a c5 cant get almost 60 in first

wwpms6
03-03-2012, 11:28 PM

are you the same draggbody from pirate4x4 that built the kid buggy for your daughter?

draggbody
03-04-2012, 08:09 AM
are you the same draggbody from pirate4x4 that built the kid buggy for your daughter?

the one and only...

ZOSICK
03-04-2012, 09:04 AM
This is a radial vs radial race...and I know exactly how well an auto on the brake can launch :ninja: lol my street car has one lol and never driven a c6 but a c5 cant get almost 60 in first

Only the c6 z06 and zr1 trans goes up to 60, the c5's are closer to 50 and below...

if its a street car then it should be a foot break vs 6 speed :2cents:

You're pathetic.

awww somebody mad.... lulz

Reynalds is what track we use and thats the date ill be there .... nuff said !!

and ill be at wannagofast.com event on the 24th that is what my car is getting set up for now... if anyone wants to go and see if they can keep up :goodjob:

If he wants to race before then he can call me and set up like i told him on the phone '' if u need anything before hand call or text '' !!! get off his nuts and talk shit with your own car THATS WHATS PATHETIC !!

MY car is waiting on the axles to come in for track day so i cant dig for atleast 2 weeks :no:

But ill wax his ass from a LOW roll till track day..... that be one of each race.. what if his car is a street car and makes more power than me whats the problem ....

1civic
03-04-2012, 09:26 AM
what makes the civic an engineering marvel? :thinking: Just wondering....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q04nrsULeOg&feature=related

draggbody
03-04-2012, 10:28 AM
Wrong civic... but I did clear 60ft in the air in that car... lol skip to about 3:45... thats a super fun car, less than a grand in it...

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?v=nxQbsHeAuk0

1civic
03-04-2012, 12:34 PM
looks fun, but I'm in the city now so no more redneck projects for me..:no:

draggbody
03-04-2012, 01:05 PM
looks fun, but I'm in the city now so no more redneck projects for me..:no:

dont be jealous... lol

1civic
03-04-2012, 02:40 PM
post video or pics of the other civic..

dont be jealous... lol

draggbody
03-04-2012, 02:43 PM
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z148/draggbody/Mobile%20Uploads/0924111148.jpg

1civic
03-04-2012, 02:48 PM
Doesn't give away much info...lol

1civic
03-04-2012, 02:50 PM
Something insane would be evo awd swap or bbc awd swap, but knowing your video's I'd guess it's on a Tube frame now? LOL

draggbody
03-04-2012, 04:24 PM
just a daily driver, right???

1civic
03-04-2012, 05:48 PM
Needs hub caps to be a true DD.. ;)

just a daily driver, right???

draggbody
03-04-2012, 06:14 PM
its got a pin stripe and a dealer sticker on the back, im good...

draggbody
03-04-2012, 06:26 PM
My terms and acceptance of track or street 1/4 or roll race has been made I'm ready to race which ever he chooses..

I dont race 1/8 mile unless its on a track !!!

1-''DRIVE'' DOWN AND RUN THE OWNER ON THE STREET 1/4 MILE !!!!! $500-$2000

MY car is waiting on the axles to come in for track day so i cant dig for atleast 2 weeks :no:

am i the only one wondering how zodick was doing all this talking about dig racing and now he's got two more weeks before his axles get here, so no digs until then????

1civic
03-04-2012, 06:53 PM
He just likes to pick on slower cars... :thinking:

But for money the dancing bear does tricks!!

ZOSICK
03-04-2012, 08:03 PM
am i the only one wondering how zodick was doing all this talking about dig racing and now he's got two more weeks before his axles get here, so no digs until then????

I dont just shit talk i back it up and everyone knows this noob!!! and Since my car has been at the shop for a a few weeks getting upgrades :ninja: i like to stir the pot...

and the axles are the last thing left and will be 2 more weeks till the new ones get here from back order so I can and will put the stock axles back in and come out for a roll if needed.

Pazattack86
03-04-2012, 08:07 PM
LOL youre so funny man.. weren't you the dude saying how roll racing is pathetic and what not?

ZOSICK
03-04-2012, 08:07 PM
He just likes to pick on slower cars... :thinking:

But for money the dancing bear does tricks!!

Ive said id run na for most of my shit talkin these days since that is less than most of the cars i was talkin to.... i made 440-450 before i should make 460-470 now

''yep thats picking on''

ZOSICK
03-04-2012, 08:09 PM
LOL youre so funny man.. weren't you the dude saying how roll racing is pathetic and what not?

Not sure if quoting me but no i didnt say that, roll racing is just another way to race on the street.
I have no issues with it or drag racing at the track, 95% of runs on this site are rolls :goodjob:

harleyweise
03-04-2012, 09:13 PM
3500hp yes thats exactly what i said call Mr Gene Fulton and ask him how much his 867ci 5.3 motor with 4 stages makes and actually it may make more or less depends on the air quiality of where we're racing but back to this racing bs there is a whistling cobra here curious of how much you would be willing to race for?

ZOSICK
03-04-2012, 09:34 PM
3500hp yes thats exactly what i said call Mr Gene Fulton and ask him how much his 867ci 5.3 motor with 4 stages makes and actually it may make more or less depends on the air quiality of where we're racing but back to this racing bs there is a whistling cobra here curious of how much you would be willing to race for?

Ya 3500hp it nuts!!!!!!!!!! but for the cobra At least $100,200 to $500 from a roll

harleyweise
03-04-2012, 09:39 PM
honestly it would probably have to be at least a few grand for him to race they usually race for upwards of 5k or more

1civic
03-04-2012, 09:43 PM
I dont just shit talk i back it up and everyone knows this noob!!! and Since my car has been at the shop for a a few weeks getting upgrades :ninja: i like to stir the pot...

and the axles are the last thing left and will be 2 more weeks till the new ones get here from back order so I can and will put the stock axles back in and come out for a roll if needed.

:thinking:So your car don't run but you're still talking smack..:screwy:

ZOSICK
03-04-2012, 09:47 PM
:thinking:So your car don't run but you're still talking smack..:screwy:

ARE YOU BLIND TO!! I SAID ALL IM WAITING ON IS AXLES AND I CAN PUT THE STOCK ONES IN IF THEY DONT COME IN BY THE WEEKEND!! THEY JUST WONT HANDLE THE WHEEL HOP FROM A DIG AFTER MY MODS :ninja:!!

1civic
03-04-2012, 09:52 PM
Old but not blind.. You said it again, you're waiting on axles... Means no dig races, right? These guys want a race from a dig!!

ARE YOU BLIND TO!! I SAID ALL IM WAITING ON IS AXLES AND I CAN PUT THE STOCK ONES IN IF THEY DONT COME IN BY THE WEEKEND!!

draggbody
03-05-2012, 12:16 AM

ive been here 2 years longer than you, noob... so how were you planning on racing us from a dig w/ stock axles??? or has this just gone way further than you are use to weasling your way out of... i think you are scared to race...

1civic
03-05-2012, 12:32 AM
He has been here longer, but a bit of a hot head... Takes this internet crap to heart, beware!!

justnprsh07
03-05-2012, 05:51 AM
Must not take it to much to heart.... how about when he called out 1civicthe "allmotor bseries" then was a no show lol... I have to give shit talkin bobby props for that one

justnprsh07
03-05-2012, 05:55 AM
honestly it would probably have to be at least a few grand for him to race they usually race for upwards of 5k or more

He no race real cars for real money but he will race your moms civic for a $100 dig

justnprsh07
03-05-2012, 05:57 AM
http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z148/draggbody/Mobile%20Uploads/0924111148.jpg

Ole trusty rusty may blow your mind.... with street tires and not radial street tires. True street tires

Nismo
03-05-2012, 07:56 AM
ive been here 2 years longer than you, noob... so how were you planning on racing us from a dig w/ stock axles??? or has this just gone way further than you are use to weasling your way out of... i think you are scared to race...
bingo

ZOSICK
03-05-2012, 11:05 AM

Been here since 2007....Noob... Just cant remember password for other acc but will get it sooner or later!!!

And who's "us"... That just assured me you are a bench racing sack riding 34 year old kid with a 398hp turbo civic .... I said me on motor from a dig to oneslowgto...! The axles will handle that just fine but not on spry.. I really dont need to explain it since your a ricer and SCARED TO TALK SHIT WITH YOUR OWN CAR .... Since You saying im scared to race you make 400hp HOW bout You and me run and i give you 3 cars.... me all motor ......

Me ''Scared'' ha you girls from columbus are only one's talking shit cause people up here know i race my cars not talk about it win or lose !! Shit I love to Dig race .. Ive raced over 100 races on the track more on the street in the last 5-6 years all in the cars in my profile...(take a look).... Before 07 i was street racing my procharged notchback coupe, 03 bolt on cobra with slicks, 04 kb cobra etc etc .... So ya im scared ...

Must not take it to much to heart.... how about when he called out 1civicthe "allmotor bseries" then was a no show lol... I have to give shit talkin bobby props for that one

That was before bobby ''1civic'' decided he could not to be an cordial anymore... but it was funny he went... i did it on purpose to prove he is retarded, It was with my girls 400hp tbss and her driving anyway... cause thats all he has to compete with :cheers:

He no race real cars for real money but he will race your moms civic for a $100 dig

All you sack riders will be eatin you words soon enough, when i ''drive'' down there and you and yalls list starts the excuses and backpedaling :thinking:

draggbody
03-05-2012, 11:54 AM
That was before bobby ''1civic'' decided he could not to be an cordial anymore... but it was funny he went... i did it on purpose to prove he is retarded, It was with my girls 400hp tbss and her driving anyway... cause thats all he has to compete with :cheers:

can someone translate this for me??? just read it out load...

Moseley
03-05-2012, 01:55 PM
this thread is sooooooooo funny

I agree with z0sick on so many things... a street car cannot and should not compete with something that is purpose built to go in a straight line. Call outs like this are a joke.

If a real street car can pull off a 7.0 or high 6 at the track, yet it also hooks well on the street, has normal gearing, stock suspension, etc... it is going to rape about any other real street car around. And I'm sorry but most people that have cars like z0sick will get involved in random roll races while they cruise around town in their street car. Maybe that is something that the purpose built drag car guys are missing out on? since they don't actually drive their cars around town... unless it's 1am on the weekend.

so... if your car has a custom rear suspension, rear end, auto, and is geared to do 110 or 120, etc... what are you trying to prove? that a drag car is better in the 1/8th than a street car?

3500hp made me LOL... and you rednecks need to stick to racing each other. Nobody with a real street car wants to race your turd that only goes in a straight line.

boosted347
03-05-2012, 02:43 PM
this thread is sooooooooo funny

I agree with z0sick on so many things... a street car cannot and should not compete with something that is purpose built to go in a straight line. Call outs like this are a joke.

If a real street car can pull off a 7.0 or high 6 at the track, yet it also hooks well on the street, has normal gearing, stock suspension, etc... it is going to rape about any other real street car around. And I'm sorry but most people that have cars like z0sick will get involved in random roll races while they cruise around town in their street car. Maybe that is something that the purpose built drag car guys are missing out on? since they don't actually drive their cars around town... unless it's 1am on the weekend.

so... if your car has a custom rear suspension, rear end, auto, and is geared to do 110 or 120, etc... what are you trying to prove? that a drag car is better in the 1/8th than a street car?

3500hp made me LOL... and you rednecks need to stick to racing each other. Nobody with a real street car wants to race your turd that only goes in a straight line.

My car has an auto and went 7.0...but I drive it around town to cruise whenever I can am I a street car? (serious question)

1civic
03-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Moseley I agree, and It's like the SC/Nos vette calling out an NA Honda...:crazy: I think we can all agree Zosick has another nasty street car, but he jumped in the Columbus thread asking for it.. Now he back pedals because they are coming out of the sticks to take his money..

NOW... Zosick has high hopes for that vette and I wish him luck, hunter knows his shit so atleast he has a good adviser, but I never really seen the vette as a drag car, more like a road race/ roll race car.. :2cents:

1civic
03-05-2012, 03:14 PM
Would you take your car on a trip? DD it to work.. Drive to the different tacks, and then back home?

With a 2spd auto the rules state you can not compete in a street class, so it's no longer a street car..

Be realist!!

My car has an auto and went 7.0...but I drive it around town to cruise whenever I can am I a street car? (serious question)

Moseley
03-05-2012, 03:21 PM

I dunno but if you can cruise around in it, corner at least as good as a minivan, brake at least as good as a school bus, and don't have to wear earplugs... then sure it sounds like a street car to me.

Moseley
03-05-2012, 03:22 PM
my bro has a 3v 4.6 stang w/ 360whp. z0sick come race it at Road Atlanta for $5,000 plz!!!

but wait! it's a purpose built road race car and it will eat ZR1s and 911 GT3s and GTRs.

now how dumb of a callout would that be? about as dumb as this one...

justnprsh07
03-05-2012, 03:24 PM
Well the car harleywise is talking about was intended to go in a straight line but can drive it on the street but the car dragbody is talkin about is a true street car and drives the car around for no reason.... not just to race. Therefore it is a street car

justnprsh07
03-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Zosick has said before that he only brings the car out to race so wouldn't this be considered a race car? Jw

Moseley
03-05-2012, 03:43 PM
Well the car harleywise is talking about was intended to go in a straight line but can drive it on the street but the car dragbody is talkin about is a true street car and drives the car around for no reason.... not just to race. Therefore it is a street car

lol yeah I bet it is a real street car. I mean... I see small block automatic 2-stage 260Zs cruising around on the street all the time. don't you?

edit: post some recent pics of it!

David88vert
03-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Would you take your car on a trip? DD it to work.. Drive to the different tacks, and then back home?

With a 2spd auto the rules state you can not compete in a street class, so it's no longer a street car..

Be realist!!

My Impala came with a powerglide, as did a lot of the 60's cars - I guess you wouldn't consider them street cars? I've driven mine to the track in Montgomery and back just fine with the powerglide.

boosted347
03-05-2012, 03:57 PM

Be realist!!
Yea if we go by a street car class at an event sure...but yes if i didnt go to school 2 hrs away i woulnt mind driving it every day...i cruise at 70 at 2700 rpm...i choose not to take it on trips to lets say Tennessee because i choose not to pay for gas...it has ac, heat, power seats, full interior, radio, and a back seat, hell it has more interior and creature comforts than most hondas rollinga round claiming to be street cars...so before you decide you know about my car think about it for a second.

I dunno but if you can cruise around in it, corner at least as good as a minivan, brake at least as good as a school bus, and don't have to wear earplugs... then sure it sounds like a street car to me.

Yea it handles fine, brakes even better and its quieter than my cavalier that i dd riding down the interstate...gets like 12-14ish mpgs so i mean its not a damn race car despite what the all knowing bobby says, i just chose to put a trans in it that i would never have to worry about breaking, cause unlike bobbys car my car makes real power and is capable of destroying transmission :taun:

boosted347
03-05-2012, 03:58 PM
My Impala came with a powerglide, as did a lot of the 60's cars - I guess you wouldn't consider them street cars? I've driven mine to the track in Montgomery and back just fine with the powerglide.

Also ive driven my car to montgomery, reynolds, atl, and macon sooooo def not a street car man...you cant talk sense to people who dont know what the powerglide came from man...just give up

Moseley
03-05-2012, 03:59 PM

And I bet if you were on your way to that track in Montgomery and a modded vette rolled up next to you at 60mph... you'd ignore it because you know you'd get smoked...

am I right?

boosted347
03-05-2012, 04:00 PM
And I bet if you were on your way to that track in Montgomery and a modded vette rolled up next to you at 60mph... you'd ignore it because you know you'd get smoked...

am I right?

Well in a 60s impala id say yes lol and 60 rolls are for ricers anyways :tongue:

David88vert
03-05-2012, 04:05 PM

am I right?

Nope, because if he was running 60mph, he wouldn't have caught up to me in it. I drove back from MMP at 85-90 - on 3 ton springs. Every bridge made the front end bounce up, and I had no trouble. It's a true street car, that has been driven all over GA, FL, and AL many times.

1civic
03-05-2012, 04:06 PM
I figured one of you homo's would bring that up... Read the rules for KOTS, don't bring up the whole "my 60's impala shit"..

I'm sure it's in that tiny brain, but find the common sense plz!!

boosted347
03-05-2012, 04:08 PM
I figured one of you homo's would bring that up... Read the rules for KOTS, don't bring up the whole "my 60's impala shit"..

Good thing my car competes in the KOTS drag race events right...STFU bobby

David88vert
03-05-2012, 04:10 PM

How about you go get some common sense - many 60's GM cars do compete in drag racing - and a PG is what is stock for them. How are you going to run a stock class and NOT run a PG?

1civic
03-05-2012, 04:11 PM
So now since daddy built you a tranny you think it's still a street car... bahahahahahaha

Listen you trashed a good car for what reason? Wait.... I know, you wanted to run 10sec 1/4 mile... Such a shame!!

Good thing my car competes in the KOTS drag race events right...STFU bobby

1civic
03-05-2012, 04:13 PM
How about you go get some common sense - many 60's GM cars do compete in drag racing - and a PG is what is stock for them. How are you going to run a stock class and NOT run a PG?

What is the excuse when the girls said you had a little dick?

David88vert
03-05-2012, 04:14 PM
So now since daddy built you a tranny you think it's still a street car... bahahahahahaha

Listen you trashed a good car for what reason? Wait.... I know, you wanted to run 10sec 1/4 mile... Such a shame!!

So, GM and Pontiac made a whole lot of tagged race cars from 1950 to 1973?

boosted347
03-05-2012, 04:14 PM

You are really fuckin retarded and its very entertaining...seeing as how my dad builds transmissions for a living dont be mad that i can get a trans thats worth more than your car built for nothing...and if we go by your interpretation of "true street cars" you are telling me that no dash, tach only honda with ITBs hanging out the hood is a "true street car" since the rules for that class say so???

boosted347
03-05-2012, 04:15 PM

And yet again you show your ignorance :goodjob:

David88vert
03-05-2012, 04:15 PM

You are a complete retard.

Moseley
03-05-2012, 04:20 PM
Nope, because if he was running 60mph, he wouldn't have caught up to me in it. I drove back from MMP at 85-90 - on 3 ton springs. Every bridge made the front end bounce up, and I had no trouble. It's a true street car, that has been driven all over GA, FL, and AL many times.

lol you always have to bend everything around. How about next time you're around at a meet... please drive my turd box civic. Although it isn't the fastest thing. you'll see that it is indeed a true street car. Way more than this impala you're describing I'm sure. No stupid bouncy shit, it corners well at 70-80mph, stops well, can drive on uneven pavement, over bridges, etc at 120+ without floating around. I've ridden in plenty of drag cars to know what they are like on the street and they can't do any of that.

All I'm saying is that you guys with straight line cars will only run from digs because you've usually sacrificed everything else to make the car quick.

it's apples to oranges really... these cars excel at digs and fail at everything else.

1civic
03-05-2012, 04:24 PM
OK... So dumb and dumber think a mustang with a glide is a street car.... Geeezzzz

I guess we see 2spd auto trannys in street cars running 80mph without a big trans cooler huh?

Wait I just seen one, OMG DUDE!! He passed me cruising at like 100mph.... ~turn wipers on~ * it was blowing tranny fluid everywhere*... WTF REALLY??

SMFH!!!!!!!!!

1civic
03-05-2012, 04:28 PM
O SHIT!!! *SHARP TURN AHEAD*

*CRASH*

Poor guy never had a chance!!

boosted347
03-05-2012, 04:28 PM
There is no point in trying to explain anything to you bobby...you are just to ignorant and stubborn to admit you are wrong. Continue with whatever it is that you do with your life and keep thinking that you set the standard on what a "street car" is

boosted347
03-05-2012, 04:29 PM
O SHIT!!! *SHARP TURN AHEAD*

*CRASH*

Poor guy never had a chance!!

So now you are saying your civic handles on a rail "Cruising at 100"???

David88vert
03-05-2012, 04:29 PM
lol you always have to bend everything around. How about next time you're around at a meet... please drive my turd box civic. Although it isn't the fastest thing. you'll see that it is indeed a true street car. Way more than this impala you're describing I'm sure. No stupid bouncy shit, it corners well at 70-80mph, stops well, can drive on uneven pavement, over bridges, etc at 120+ without floating around. I've ridden in plenty of drag cars to know what they are like on the street and they can't do any of that.

All I'm saying is that you guys with straight line cars will only run from digs because you've usually sacrificed everything else to make the car quick.

it's apples to oranges really... these cars excel at digs and fail at everything else.

My Impala isn't a drag car - it came from the factory with a 327, which is still in it. It came with full interior, which is still in it. It came with a Powerglide, which I only recently changed to a Turbo 350. Rear end is original gearing still. It is like it came from the factory, except for the suspension. Suspension is hydros, which aren't for drag racing.
My point is that you can't say that a PG automatically makes the car unstreetable. THOUSANDS of cars cam from the factory with a PG, and it was the main transmission from GM for many years.
I've seen your Honda. It isn't the most comfortable street car, but it is still capable of being driven daily if you wanted to (unless you have changed it since last I saw it). I've had RX7s that were similarly setup.

1civic
03-05-2012, 04:31 PM
I Guess that skinny tire up front along with the 90/10 didn't help him much!!

He told the cops it's a street car though... ;)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAH...

David88vert
03-05-2012, 04:32 PM
1civic, can you link to the KOTS rules that saw PG are not allowed currently? I don't see it on the site:
http://king-of-the-streets.org/rules.htm

David88vert
03-05-2012, 04:34 PM
OK... So dumb and dumber think a mustang with a glide is a street car.... Geeezzzz

I guess we see 2spd auto trannys in street cars running 80mph without a big trans cooler huh?

Gearing - you should learn about it.

My Impala spent 44 years with the same PG....

boosted347
03-05-2012, 04:35 PM
I Guess that skinny tire up front along with the 90/10 didn't help him much!!

He told the cops it's a street car though... ;)

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAH...
No 90/10s here or a big skinny setup again you make yourself look more stupid instead of proving a point

Gearing - you should learn about it.

Ha you cant change the rear end gears in a honda :lmao:

justnprsh07
03-05-2012, 04:36 PM
lol yeah I bet it is a real street car. I mean... I see small block automatic 2-stage 260Zs cruising around on the street all the time. don't you?

edit: post some recent pics of it!

About as often as I see corvettes semi built with two stages....

David88vert
03-05-2012, 04:36 PM
No 90/10s here or a big skinny setup again you make yourself look more stupid instead of proving a point

Ha you cant change the rear end gears in a honda :lmao:

He can change the tire size though.

Moseley
03-05-2012, 04:37 PM
My Impala isn't a drag car - it came from the factory with a 327, which is still in it. It came with full interior, which is still in it. It came with a Powerglide, which I only recently changed to a Turbo 350. Rear end is original gearing still. It is like it came from the factory, except for the suspension. Suspension is hydros, which aren't for drag racing.
My point is that you can't say that a PG automatically makes the car unstreetable. THOUSANDS of cars cam from the factory with a PG, and it was the main transmission from GM for many years.
I've seen your Honda. It isn't the most comfortable street car, but it is still capable of being driven daily if you wanted to (unless you have changed it since last I saw it). I've had RX7s that were similarly setup.

well I didn't say the PG automatically disqualifies a car as being a street car... but I'm sure you get my point. Most cars that are seriously quick on the street are not very good at anything other than 0-100. and I think it is lame to call someone out, from a dig only, when it is obvious the two cars are not set up equally.

It goes both ways though... most of these guys with quick "street cars" are terrified to run any import with an intercooler from a roll... and it's for a good reason too.

1civic
03-05-2012, 04:37 PM
You guys kill me... But each to their own I guess. ;)

justnprsh07
03-05-2012, 04:41 PM
Man this shit has got so off topic.... zosick was begging for a race now he's running????

David88vert
well I didn't say the PG automatically disqualifies a car as being a street car... but I'm sure you get my point. Most cars that are seriously quick on the street are not very good at anything other than 0-100. and I think it is lame to call someone out, from a dig only, when it is obvious the two cars are not set up equally.

It goes both ways though... most of these guys with quick "street cars" are terrified to run any import with an intercooler from a roll... and it's for a good reason too.

I agree that when we see a car built for racing with a PG, it is usually setup to only drag race. I don't see many autos on RA (there are a few quick ones, but not as many as manuals).

To me, cars are cars. Have fun, go as quick as your wallet allows. I prefer to have a street car that I can drive anywhere though. I've had gutted cars in the past, not as much fun now on the street unless it has some creature comforts.

David88vert
You guys kill me... But each to their own I guess. ;)

Got those rules handy?

boosted347
03-05-2012, 04:43 PM
About as often as I see corvettes semi built with two stages....
Uh im willing to bet there are quite a few more 2 stage vettes roaming the streets than a sbc 350 260z with a 2 stage plate kit....

He can change the tire size though.
True

I agree 100% but one thing to consider is that most drag cars with a PG in them are gonna be running a 4.56+ rear gear set...my car runs a 3.27...you can counter balance the only downside of a PG with gearing.

On a different note i mean for people like bobby look up the final drive on a PG vs like th300, c4

boosted347
03-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Got those rules handy?

Here they are since import showdown requires 3 forward gears to compete it must be the law of the land
http://www.importshowdown.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=2

David88vert
03-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Here they are since import showdown requires 3 forward gears to compete it must be the law of the land
http://www.importshowdown.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=2

That's not KOTS, like you originally claimed.
The fact is - there are plenty of cars running PGs in the KOTS series. Go in their forum, and you can see a lot of them.

You are linking to an IMPORT race rules - that is not KOTS, and how many Honda's do you see with PG's? In case you haven't noticed, domestics (the cars that normally run PGs) aren't in the race classes.

You fail again.

draggbody
03-05-2012, 04:49 PM
zosick is who claimed he knew what car i was speaking of from his internet research... he is wrong and i would bet him any dollar amount that he cant show me a pic of that car... the car does not have a PG, it does have full interior, runs on pump gas, can be driven daily... it does have a cage, but safety is safety... it will stop better than a school and it will take a corner w/ a bunch of kids licking the windows and fighting with each other... lol

boosted347
03-05-2012, 04:57 PM
That's not KOTS, like you originally claimed.
The fact is - there are plenty of cars running PGs in the KOTS series. Go in their forum, and you can see a lot of them.

You are linking to an IMPORT race rules - that is not KOTS, and how many Honda's do you see with PG's? In case you haven't noticed, domestics (the cars that normally run PGs) aren't in the race classes.

You fail again.
Lol thats me :cry: i was saying he is going according to import true street rules...im aware a PG is the suto of choice in most real KOTS cars

David88vert
03-05-2012, 05:29 PM
Lol thats me :cry: i was saying he is going according to import true street rules...im aware a PG is the suto of choice in most real KOTS cars

1civic claimed it in post #126. I was refering to that post of his, which stated KOTS, and was not refering to IS or IFO.

harleyweise
03-05-2012, 07:52 PM
mosely not quite sure why 3500hp made you laugh heres Genes number 786-236-6960 thats the shop call him and ask how much his 5.3 867ci with 4 stages makes btw ZOsick i thought was wanting a drag race so therefore a car modified to go in a straight line shouldnt matter if it cant go on a road course thats a different race but hey we will be in montgomery all day sat testing and racing friday, yes with the car that makes 3500+/-hp and for a few other cars that have agreed to race him they are full interior stock suspension cars and CAN BE STREET DRIVEN just choose not to also a chevy II here that has a turbo and makes over 800hp would love to race and he will drive it to where ever being he does the hot rod power tour every year with it which is a pretty high mileage trip

boosted347
03-05-2012, 07:55 PM
mosely not quite sure why 3500hp made you laugh heres Genes number 786-236-6960 thats the shop call him and ask how much his 5.3 867ci with 4 stages makes btw ZOsick i thought was wanting a drag race so therefore a car modified to go in a straight line shouldnt matter if it cant go on a road course thats a different race but hey we will be in montgomery all day sat testing and racing friday, yes with the car that makes 3500+/-hp and for a few other cars that have agreed to race him they are full interior stock suspension cars and CAN BE STREET DRIVEN just choose not to also a chevy II here that has a turbo and makes over 800hp would love to race and he will drive it to where ever being he does the hot rod power tour every year with it which is a pretty high mileage trip

Orange chevy II?

harleyweise
03-05-2012, 08:00 PM
yes it is and it is absolutely sick but im sure they will say its not a street car lol

boosted347
03-05-2012, 08:06 PM
Haha i say that thing at the jordan car show...bitch was my favorite car there for sure, rockin the toyos out back

harleyweise
03-05-2012, 08:09 PM
the ls swapped bel air was top notch but yeah it was there

boosted347
03-05-2012, 08:26 PM
O no the bel air was nice for sure but this just was done so cleanly everywhere :goodjob: i saw it on the power tour when they were last in montgomery and im glad i got to see it again
http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/boostedgt/2012-02-25_121848.jpg

justnprsh07
03-05-2012, 08:31 PM
Its faster and makes more power than zosick so its not a street car either.... its a race car

harleyweise
03-05-2012, 08:32 PM
strictly for race purposes only

draggbody
03-06-2012, 12:33 AM
so why dont they use MT drag radials on road race cars??? because they are made for drag racing... i bet zosick doesnt even have a set of TRUE street tires, so therefore he must have a dedicated DRAG car... even by his own admission, "i only bring the car out to race"... what other kind of racing does he do??? none, its a drag car... so how could you say one car is more so a drag car than another??? because one has skinny tires in the front... i bet zosicks rear tires are wider than the z cars??? bottom line is there are two cars w/ a common racing style and 30+ years of technology difference, but at heart they are both made for the same purpose, street cars that drag race...

OneSlowGTO
03-06-2012, 09:58 AM
O no the bel air was nice for sure but this just was done so cleanly everywhere :goodjob: i saw it on the power tour when they were last in montgomery and im glad i got to see it again
http://i884.photobucket.com/albums/ac49/boostedgt/2012-02-25_121848.jpg

i wish i could fit that intake under my hood. I have to get a cowl first lol

ZOSICK
03-06-2012, 10:51 AM
so why dont they use MT drag radials on road race cars??? because they are made for drag racing... i bet zosick doesnt even have a set of TRUE street tires, so therefore he must have a dedicated DRAG car... even by his own admission, "i only bring the car out to race"... what other kind of racing does he do??? none, its a drag car... so how could you say one car is more so a drag car than another??? because one has skinny tires in the front... i bet zosicks rear tires are wider than the z cars??? bottom line is there are two cars w/ a common racing style and 30+ years of technology difference, but at heart they are both made for the same purpose, street cars that drag race...

Well you would continue to lose your money.... an ''true'' street tires :thinking: all my tires are dot approved street tires just like factory tires and the drag radials are 19'' oooohhh scary.. lulz ... I also have a set of 19'' ccw 505's with bfg kdw2's, and two sets of tires un mounted.. :smileowne

I said '' I bring it out to race '' meanin not talk about it in a parking lot ...
I drive the damn car 400 plus miles a week in 2-4 hour trips and get 24mpg .....

YOUR A POST FAIRY BENCH RACING DRAMA QUEEN ON SOMEONE ELSE'S SACK !! I WILL BE AT TRACK DAY WAITING ON THE 280Z !!!!
UNLESS HE WANTS TO COME UP FOR A ROLL WHICH HE IS SKURD TO DO !!!!! WHY??? WE ALL KNOW WHY !! IT WORKS BOTH WAYS !!!!!

WHY DONT YOU TO TAKE 3-4 CAR LENGTHS OUT ON ME WITH YOUR 400HP TURBO CIVIC VS MY 440-460HP NA VETTE...... ???

justnprsh07
03-06-2012, 01:08 PM
O man take that hard body... 4 links dig to 1/4 mile for $$$$ I know I don't need it but ill back u on that one. So end of this thread is zosick is scared to come to Columbus and run for $$$? You said you would come and dig for 500 and u got a taker, now what's up?

draggbody
03-06-2012, 07:13 PM
O man take that hard body... 4 links dig to 1/4 mile for $$$$ I know u don't need it but ill back u on that one. So end of this thread is zosick is scared to come to Columbus and run for $$$? You said you would come and dig for 500 and u got a taker, now what's up?

he has to run those cheater slicks... im on some 205 series toyo's, a true street tire, nothing race inspired about them, something you would drive cross country on, i dont have a race car like zosick, obviously his is setup for racing... i will daily drive mine...

ZOSICK
03-06-2012, 09:57 PM
DRAGGBODY WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BENCH RACING SACK RIDIN LOSER...?? :thinking:

I HAVE NO ISSUE COMING TO COLUMBUS AND RACE THE 1/4 ON THE STREET, 1/4 AT THE TRACK, OR A ROLL SO WTF !!! IVE SAID IT MANY TIMES IN THIS THREAD ''AGREEING'' TO RACE SO SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THE SAME SHIT, ITS LAME AS FUCK !!!! HE IS ''SCARED'' TO DO A 20.30.40 ROLL UNTIL TRACK DAY !!! YOU AND PAIRISH ARE THE ONES THATS ''SCARED'' TO RACE!!! JUST RACE YOUR MOUTHS !!! YOUR 280ZBOY AGREED TO RACE ME AT TRACK DAY THATS WHERE HIS RACE AND A FEW MORE FOR MONEY IS GOING DOWN !!!

''TRUE STREET TIRES'' LMFO ''CHEATER SLICKS'' LMFAO AGAIN, 19'' NT05S ARE FAR FROM IT, SORRY YOU CANT AFFORD REAL TIRES NOT MY PROBLEM ''BRO''...
DAMN CHEVY WHAT WERE THEY THINKING FITTING 345'S FACTORY!!

1civic
03-06-2012, 10:06 PM
Im lucky to fit a 225... Geeezzz, smh!!

draggbody
03-06-2012, 10:08 PM

ok we'll take this... as soon as you want... thats right, jerrys z car, from a roll... we'll come to you, race on the street, at the track or down a dirt road... put your money where your mouth is... you figure out how to lock in the money because you are to damn wishy washy... i'll pm you my paypal if you like... this is us giving you everything you asked for... from originally you coming to columbus and racing on a track in the 1/8 to you wiggling your way out of that to us coming to you, on the street from a roll... you have jerrys number, call him if you like... lets see how you try to talk your way out of this one...

and if anyone else wants some, we'll take it... boosted347, your mouth seems awfully big... why dont you put your money up... i dont care if you have a powerglide, slicks, turbo, nitrous, cage, gutted interior... if you can drive it on the street, we'll race it...

boosted347
03-06-2012, 10:14 PM
ok we'll take this... as soon as you want... thats right, jerrys z car, from a roll... we'll come to you, race on the street, at the track or down a dirt road... put your money where your mouth is... you figure out how to lock in the money because you are to damn wishy washy... i'll pm you my paypal if you like... this is us giving you everything you asked for... from originally you coming to columbus and racing on a track in the 1/8 to you wiggling your way out of that to us coming to you, on the street from a roll... you have jerrys number, call him if you like... lets see how you try to talk your way out of this one...

and if anyone else wants some, we'll take it... boosted347, your mouth seems awfully big... why dont you put your money up... i dont care if you have a powerglide, slicks, turbo, nitrous, cage, gutted interior... if you can drive it on the street, we'll race it...

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: and its people like you that make it so fun to stir the pot :goodjob::goodjob:

1civic
03-06-2012, 10:17 PM
ON SNAP!!!

First time I seen a Pay Pal lock in offer... bahahahahahahahaha

boosted347
03-06-2012, 10:18 PM
ON SNAP!!!

This is true :lmao:

1civic
03-06-2012, 10:25 PM
LOCK IT UP!!!!!!!

Pay Pal style.........

:cheers:

boosted347
03-06-2012, 10:28 PM
LOCK IT UP!!!!!!!

Pay Pal style.........

:cheers:

They say technology is taking over...it seems its true

draggbody
03-06-2012, 10:30 PM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: and its people like you that make it so fun to stir the pot :goodjob::goodjob:

so put your money where that big mouth is... wanna do this tomorrow night... on the street, we'll let justin parrish hold the money... any race you want... i am simply relaying a message... jerry said for any of you that want some, come get it... make the money right and we'll come to you... no back pedeling now... if you are not agreeing to a race, then keep your mouth closed... zosick, we are waiting...

1civic
03-06-2012, 10:31 PM
I doubt Zosick has Paypal, remember his money comes from tips!! LOL.......... He can't put that in the bank, IRS would get him!!

They say technology is taking over...it seems its true

boosted347
03-06-2012, 10:35 PM
so put your money where that big mouth is... wanna do this tomorrow night... on the street, we'll let justin parrish hold the money... any race you want... i am simply relaying a message... jerry said for any of you that want some, come get it... make the money right and we'll come to you... no back pedeling now... if you are not agreeing to a race, then keep your mouth closed... zosick, we are waiting...

Haha i hope you are fuckin joking...please quote me anywhere in this thread of on IA saying i want to race your friends car, or my car is faster than any one car i havent run, or anything along those lines. Ill be waiting. Go ahead and get your race with a friends car from zosick

draggbody
03-06-2012, 10:36 PM
ON SNAP!!!

whatever it takes to get this guy to race... his track record proves he is untrustable, so whatever it takes, i'll do it... we are not going to drive to dallas to get a line of his bullshit, if he proves he wants to race, we are there... i mean he is mr badass and would have all of my contact info, so if we stand him up, he knows exactly where to find me... i am giving him everything he wants on a silver platter... next thing you know he'll want to do some "fun runs"...

draggbody
03-06-2012, 10:41 PM
Haha i hope you are fuckin joking...please quote me anywhere in this thread of on IA saying i want to race your friends car, or my car is faster than any one car i havent run, or anything along those lines. Ill be waiting. Go ahead and get your race with a friends car from zosick

well you seem to be quick to wash zo's balls w/ a warm rag, so if you want some too, its here for you... if not, i'll leave it at that, but if you change your mind, a race is a phone call away... im just tired of zo twisting everything into not racing, diverting, problems w/ parts, his car is in the shop, race me like this, whatever his excuse is... what a princess, turn your caps lock on extra loud, but just lock it in... no more excuses...

boosted347
03-06-2012, 10:50 PM
well you seem to be quick to wash zo's balls w/ a warm rag, so if you want some too, its here for you... if not, i'll leave it at that, but if you change your mind, a race is a phone call away... im just tired of zo twisting everything into not racing, diverting, problems w/ parts, his car is in the shop, race me like this, whatever his excuse is... what a princess, turn your caps lock on extra loud, but just lock it in... no more excuses...

Hahaha sure thing man...again quote me saying anything "washing zosicks balls" other than asking if it was your car you were trying to race? Ill wait

1civic
03-06-2012, 10:56 PM
I think you have covered all the bases, he's gonna have to man up and race!!

I haven't followed much of his new C6 build up, but Im sure it's 450+ on motor and then a progressive 150-200 fogger, Roll is what he wants because of the controller and gear.. But my 2cents is he will lose his money from a dig!!

I guess we will all see if he man's up, and locks in threw Paypal... LOL

whatever it takes to get this guy to race... his track record proves he is untrustable, so whatever it takes, i'll do it... we are not going to drive to dallas to get a line of his bullshit, if he proves he wants to race, we are there... i mean he is mr badass and would have all of my contact info, so if we stand him up, he knows exactly where to find me... i am giving him everything he wants on a silver platter... next thing you know he'll want to do some "fun runs"...

justnprsh07
03-07-2012, 06:07 AM
Cherp cherp cherp cherp lol he's trying to come up with something.... give him a little while and he will post something like "my cars not for racing" or "my wife won't let me" or " my axles are on back order" lol at this thread.... this is what u get when u have a horse mouth and step into unknown territory

And boosted don't want any dragbody.... he's like the rest of us Columbus guys, just talkin shit to stir the pot but he is a zosick fan boy sometimes but he means no harm

draggbody
03-07-2012, 06:26 AM
i hear those crickets too.... he said he would put stock axles in for a roll race.... he's got this ass whoopin comin to him... come on boy, you are in a mans world now... when are we doing this...

kr3w108
03-07-2012, 06:37 AM
All I hear is just talking ..... No racing .... It's funny how people talk so much shit then never live up too it .. Just like parish said its excuse after excuse ...

draggbody
03-07-2012, 08:13 AM
All I hear is just talking ..... No racing .... It's funny how people talk so much shit then never live up too it .. Just like parish said its excuse after excuse ...

jerry asks if you wants some... he'll run motor, give you 2 cars and the hit from a 20 roll... make the money light on yourself... are we talkin or racing???

justnprsh07
03-07-2012, 08:13 AM
just do like lisle does and say your going to another town thats a few hours away so u cant.... lol im kidding and the ep is still putting in some work for now :ninja: lol

1slwdsm
03-07-2012, 08:53 AM
lol @ you guys. Just wait lisle wait till im tuned. I cant let anyone hurt my bros feelings like you did last night lol

ZOSICK
03-07-2012, 09:15 AM
Draggdody still licking that sweet huh... ''we'll take this'' an we'll race it'' and calling boosted out with it .. ANYONE ELSE CATCH THIS?? SEEING THE OWNER COULD TEXT ME :lmfao:

hey dipshit you bringing your car also?

ILL ACCEPT and will text him the time,address,money everything today and i will call the shop and get the stock axles put back in so i can drive it, Also a couple of buddys(100%streetcars) want some of him after mine and his run so bring his penny bank...

draggbody
03-07-2012, 09:39 AM
hey dipshit, do you remember the part about my car is not together... oh i forgot, thats your tactic, call out and pick on those who are not together and then pound your chest about what a badass you are...

what about locking in some money, boy??? because you are out of your fucking mind if you think we are coming to you w/o a true lock in... and get there money together too... we dont want them backing out after seeing this ass whoopin you are gonna get...

justnprsh07
03-07-2012, 09:46 AM
O DAMN!!!! I know stretch is watching all this and we got to move up the dyno date now lol i got to follow and vid this shit

still think zosick will bitch out though.... just my opinion but intrested to see how he handles a "actual" fast car

1slwdsm
03-07-2012, 10:04 AM
some people amazes me a street car is a car with a fucking tag and insurance. My car doesnt have ps or ac but does have heat and fully interior I guess that makes me not a street car.

draggbody
03-07-2012, 10:34 AM
some people amazes me a street car is a car with a fucking tag and insurance. My car doesnt have ps or ac but does have heat and fully interior I guess that makes me not a street car. could you drive it to reynolds??? will it run on pump gas??? does it have dot tires on it??? does it have interior??? IMO if you can answer yes to all of these, you have a street car... its your choice to give up creature comforts...

boosted347
03-07-2012, 10:48 AM
And boosted don't want any dragbody.... he's like the rest of us Columbus guys, just talkin shit to stir the pot but he is a zosick fan boy sometimes but he means no harm

ha you right I dont want some if somebody elses car...if we are gonna race friends cars over the internet I have a fee friends I could invite, but naw ill choose to run my own car. Jimmy when your car is done ill gladly run you in your car...win lose or draw it doesn't matter to me theres always someone faster anyways :yes:

justnprsh07
03-07-2012, 10:57 AM
could you drive it to reynolds??? will it run on pump gas??? does it have dot tires on it??? does it have interior??? IMO if you can answer yes to all of these, you have a street car... its your choice to give up creature comforts...

Well mine is officially a street car

draggbody
03-07-2012, 10:59 AM
who doesnt want to see a race... i see two people who would otherwise never cross paths that are always complaining about not being able to get a good race... i put them together, deal with all of the bullshit, but ultimately, like you, i want to see a race...a match maker if you will, just call me don king of the racing world, lol...

boosted347
03-07-2012, 11:04 AM
who doesnt want to see a race... i see two people who would otherwise never cross paths that are always complaining about not being able to get a good race... i put them together, deal with all of the bullshit, but ultimately, like you, i want to see a race...a match maker if you will, just call me don king of the racing world, lol...

Lolol don king :goodjob:

1slwdsm
03-07-2012, 11:07 AM
could you drive it to reynolds??? will it run on pump gas??? does it have dot tires on it??? does it have interior??? IMO if you can answer yes to all of these, you have a street car... its your choice to give up creature comforts...

I believe I could...but who cares about most of that shit. I dont need slicks to get traction like some people and just because someone has no interior doesnt mean its not a street car. Gas is gas whether its higher octane or not. So ur saying people that run e85 isnt street legal whats the difference? and its also my choice to run on the street with no interior but I choose not too. I could drive it to reynolds snatch the interior out and lose weight and run a 10 sec pass, does that mean im still not a street car but then put the interior back in it and then id be a street car.

draggbody
03-07-2012, 11:16 AM
A street car is something thats gets ran like it is... 116 is not something a street car uses, its for race cars... gutted interiors is for race cars, a street car should look at least like it was originally built... its a simple formula if you think about it...

1slwdsm
03-07-2012, 11:26 AM
I guess ur definition of a street car and mine are totally different. If someone can afford to run race gas on the street 24-7 then to each is their own. A street car is a car with tag insurance and registration and its driven on the street LEGALLY!

boosted347
03-07-2012, 12:12 PM
Race gas disqualifies it as a street car in my book....pump gas only no meth or anything like that, im more open to meth than running race gas, e85 is ok in my book since it can be bought at a local gas station. As far as interior goed imo it should be mostly there. Again these are my personal opinion so don't take it to seriously...as far as ac/ps goes if you don't mind it then im ok with it

David88vert
03-07-2012, 01:02 PM
Race gas disqualifies it as a street car in my book....pump gas only no meth or anything like that, im more open to meth than running race gas, e85 is ok in my book since it can be bought at a local gas station. As far as interior goed imo it should be mostly there. Again these are my personal opinion so don't take it to seriously...as far as ac/ps goes if you don't mind it then im ok with it

I guess ur definition of a street car and mine are totally different. If someone can afford to run race gas on the street 24-7 then to each is their own. A street car is a car with tag insurance and registration and its driven on the street LEGALLY!

A street car is something thats gets ran like it is... 116 is not something a street car uses, its for race cars... gutted interiors is for race cars, a street car should look at least like it was originally built... its a simple formula if you think about it...

Plenty of street cars run meth injection - mine does. Now, if you mean methanol as the fuel source, that is not a legal fuel for the street.

E85 is sold from the pump - there is a station right by my house even. It is street legal pump fuel.

VP100 is not sold at the pump, as far as I know, but it is a street legal fuel also.

C16 is not street legal.

A street car must meet all safety laws, including seatbelts, DOT legal tires and fuel. Technically, it shouldn't be running nitrous (line can't be hooked up), but we all tend overlook that one. A street car must have tags and registration, and insurance.
It should also have a legal DOT windshield. That's about it.

There are no rules that say a street car has to have a specific engine, transmission, or heat or A/C, or even a full interior. Keep this simple.

justnprsh07
03-07-2012, 03:00 PM
I say if u can drive it on the road and not get pulled over and get a ticket then its street legal.... hatch had no floor, q16 all the time, exhaust out the front bumper before the tire, turbo sticking out the front bumper, one aluminum seat with 5 point harness, 10 point cage, skinnies in the back, welds on the front with 26x10.50s dot, and got pulled over and looked over many times and only ticket they could ever give Mr is one time I got a warning for tag light being out and not once did they ever tell or ask me to get it off the road. They would just shake there head and go on there on way.... therefore in my book in al and Columbus GA it is a street legal car? I don't care what anyone has to say about it, when u get pulled over as much as I did and they agree that its ok the its a "street legal" car now some of those things may not fly in atl "but I don't live in atl"

ZOSICK
03-07-2012, 07:15 PM
Text sent .. then a call we got it set up for $1000

texted location next sat night

AND ALL YALL BENCH RACERS THATS BUDDYS WITH THE Z80Z OWNER NEED TO LEARN SOMETHING FROM HIM !! HE HAS RESPECT!

Also whoever told him i have a z06.. my car is a c6 z51 which is what they call a grand sport now.. look in my albums for pics of my vettes. z0sick comes from my 01 zo6 back in 07

afterfire
03-07-2012, 08:41 PM
11 pages of shit talking to set up a race. What a joke!

-EnVus-
03-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Gotta build up the hype just like in fighting bouts lol

boosted347
03-07-2012, 08:48 PM
Gotta build up the hype just like in fighting bouts lol
I mean don king was mentioned :lmao:

draggbody
03-07-2012, 09:07 PM

the important part is that it is set up now...

justnprsh07
03-07-2012, 09:10 PM

O they still haven't raced yet this just buys zosick a week

justnprsh07
03-07-2012, 09:12 PM
I say if u can drive it on the road and not get pulled over and get a ticket then its street legal.... hatch had no floor, q16 all the time, exhaust out the front bumper before the tire, turbo sticking out the front bumper, one aluminum seat with 5 point harness, 10 point cage, skinnies in the back, welds on the front with 26x10.50s dot, and got pulled over and looked over many times and only ticket they could ever give Mr is one time I got a warning for tag light being out and not once did they ever tell or ask me to get it off the road. They would just shake there head and go on there on way.... therefore in my book in al and Columbus GA it is a street legal car? I don't care what anyone has to say about it, when u get pulled over as much as I did and they agree that its ok the its a "street legal" car now some of those things may not fly in atl "but I don't live in atl"

O I almost for got tilton carbon to carbon twin disc, and Saenz box tranny

draggbody
03-07-2012, 10:34 PM
Text sent .. then a call we got it set up for $1000

texted location next sat night

AND ALL YALL BENCH RACERS THATS BUDDYS WITH THE Z80Z OWNER NEED TO LEARN SOMETHING FROM HIM !! HE HAS RESPECT!

Also whoever told him i have a z06.. my car is a c6 z51 which is what they call a grand sport now.. look in my albums for pics of my vettes. z0sick comes from my 01 zo6 back in 07

sorry, i have not taken the time to e-stalk you like you have done to me... i could care less about your cars or whats done to them... you wanted a race, well i got it for you...

now back to business... have you talked to your backers about this money and what are we doing to lock it in... and what happened to $2000... hell, jerry had to negotiate it up to $1000, you only wanted to race for $500, WTF??? i guess you only have pennys in your penny bank...

HeyItsSkeero
03-08-2012, 01:33 AM
It's easy to talk shit when it's not your money on the line.. Js. Would you be willing to add another $1000 of YOUR money against the race? And have it to bring and possibly lose?

1slwdsm
03-08-2012, 08:25 AM
O I almost for got tilton carbon to carbon twin disc, and Saenz box tranny

jp dont forget to mention the dsm seat lmao

ZOSICK
03-08-2012, 08:48 AM
i could care less about your cars or whats done to them... you wanted a race, well i got it for you... i guess you only have pennys in your penny bank...

I saw you visited my page... Listen i was just telling you i didn't have a z06 cause your running around saying i did seeing you dont know how to tell the difference. Hell jerry said he ''wants me to get a car out and the hit'' for $1000 since its not a z06.

So Ill see ya next weekend and you can talk all the shit you want in person 10/4 :goodjob:

EDIT: And he said he would drive it up ..

Hondarider33
03-08-2012, 09:08 AM

1st. 706 Squad all day

2nd. links to videos, or your full of shit. point blank

draggbody
03-08-2012, 09:10 AM
I saw you visited my page... Listen i was just telling you i didn't have a z06 cause your running around saying i did seeing you dont know how to tell the difference. Hell jerry said he ''wants me to get a car out and the hit'' for $1000 since its not a z06.

So Ill see ya next weekend and you can talk all the shit you want in person 10/4 :goodjob:

EDIT: And he said he would drive it up ..i cant wait... you are in for such an education... in the words of the biggest tool on IA, "lulz"... bwahahaha

draggbody
03-08-2012, 09:13 AM
now back to business... have you talked to your backers about this money and what are we doing to lock it in...

zo, i think you must have skipped over this part... i can only assume that by ignoring this, you haven't figured out this part yet...

kr3w108
03-08-2012, 10:27 AM
zo, i think you must have skipped over this part... i can only assume that by ignoring this, you haven't figured out this part yet...

He just avoided the question....

draggbody
03-08-2012, 11:00 AM
but calls others out on it when they do it to him... he must be a democrat...

91s13
03-08-2012, 11:05 AM
but calls others out on it when they do it to him... he must be a democrat...

Damn, you must be a rupublican that don't like democrats lol

draggbody
03-08-2012, 11:07 AM
i just want people to be accountable for their own actions...

91s13
03-08-2012, 11:09 AM
oh ok i see

justnprsh07
03-08-2012, 11:43 AM
A lock in would mean he actually hast to race or loose the money and damn he gave him a car and the hit??? That's embarrassing....

draggbody
03-08-2012, 01:16 PM
A lock in would mean he actually hast to race or loose the money and damn he gave him a car and the hit??? That's embarrassing....

from a roll, in his backyard, for half the money he originally said.... and he still hasnt locked in any money... this car and the hit is contingent on him getting the money right... $1000 ain't gonna buy him all of that, but $2000+ would.... run that by your backers ZO... or are they getting cold feet like you...

mikeyvaj
03-08-2012, 02:46 PM
Someone please record this race. Kthxbye! :)

1civic
03-08-2012, 02:51 PM
so he wants a car and the break from a roll, and price went down?:gay:

If hes smart he will get 3 cars from a dig to make up for the shitty 60ft he has.. Just my 2 cents!

Give him 3, the hit, 1/4 for 2k... :yes:

Don't steal his money....:lmfao:

1civic
03-08-2012, 03:24 PM
Poor "Zo-dick", he's in way over his head now... Such a shame!!

justnprsh07
03-08-2012, 04:57 PM

I think its funny as shit... this is why he doesn't hang out on forums where some serious racers hang out.... hes got to hang out on a import sight so he can have a chance to win some races

ZOSICK
03-09-2012, 07:30 AM
1st. 706 Squad all day

2nd. links to videos, or your full of shit. point blank

Plenty of links on here and you tube :thinking: ....

I HAVE OUR CONVO RECORDED ITS LOCKED IN FOR 1000$ HE SAID HE WILL HAVE THE CASH ON HIM AND SO WILL I LIKE I ALWAYS DO!! ITS A STREET RACE NOT EBAY!!!

from a roll, in his backyard, for half the money he originally said.... and he still hasnt locked in any money... this car and the hit is contingent on him getting the money right... $1000 ain't gonna buy him all of that, but $2000+ would.... run that by your backers ZO... or are they getting cold feet like you...

AGIAN I HAVE IT ON RECORDING THIS IS VERBATIM

JERRY- THOUGHT YOU HAD A Z06
ME- NOPE C6 CAMMED AND 150 SHOT
JERRY-HAHAHAHA
ME- I KNOW BENCH RACERS
JERRY- SO WE DOING IT FOR 2K
ME- A 1/4 DIG YES, BUT A ROLL FOR 500
JERRY- HMM OK ILL GIVE YOU A CAR AND THE HIT FOR $1000
ME- OK SOUNDS GOOD NEXT SAT THEN
JERRY- HAVE THE MONEY ON YOU
ME- OK NO PROBLEM I LIVE WELL
JERRY- YA ME TOO PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU THAT
ME- OK SEE YOU SAT NIGHT
JERRY- ANY ISSUES CALL ME
ME- OK YOU DO THE SAME ILL CALL YOU THURS OR FRI

SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON HERE LOOKING STUPID!!! I DARE YOU TO SAY IT DIDNT GO THAT WAY OR ASK JERRY TO DENY IT!! I HAVE THE SHIT ON RECORDING !! ILL SEE YOU SAT BIG TALKER !!!!

ZOSICK
03-09-2012, 07:39 AM

Thing is you will never will have anything to get over you head with now go back to 8mile :2up:

I think its funny as shit... this is why he doesn't hang out on forums where some serious racers hang out.... hes got to hang out on a import sight so he can have a chance to win some races

yep you caught me :goodjob:

David88vert
03-09-2012, 07:59 AM
A lock-in is where each party hands an agreed to portion of the wager to a 3rd party to hold. If one of the participants doesn't show, or backs out, the other participant gets the lock-in money for actually doing what they said.

Example: $1000 run, $200 lock-in. Both parties give $200 each to a 3rd person to hold. Person A shows up (or doesn't show up at all), but then backs out of the race. Person B gets his $200 back, plus the lock-in money from Person A.

Agreeing to a race over the phone without handing lock-in money to a 3rd part is not locked-in. Either party could back out right now, with no financial consequences.
This is Grudge Racing 101.

ZOSICK
03-09-2012, 08:24 AM
A lock-in is where each party hands an agreed to portion of the wager to a 3rd party to hold. If one of the participants doesn't show, or backs out, the other participant gets the lock-in money for actually doing what they said.

Example: $1000 run, $200 lock-in. Both parties give $200 each to a 3rd person to hold. Person A shows up (or doesn't show up at all), but then backs out of the race. Person B gets his $200 back, plus the lock-in money from Person A.

Agreeing to a race over the phone without handing lock-in money to a 3rd part is not locked-in. Either party could back out right now, with no financial consequences.
This is Grudge Racing 101.

Ive raced over plenty of street races and ive never done it that way.... bring your damn car and money to who you calling out run what you brung and shake hands winner takes cash, OR one person from each group holds the money in the camera car until winner is proven, thats how we do it. if he backs out thats his problem i will be there win or lose because you fucks would never let me live it down !

SO ILL SEE JERRY IN HIS 280Z SAT NIGHT AT THE LOCATION AND OUR AGREED RACE PER TEXT!

ANYONE OF YALL THINK YOU GOT SOMETHING TO RUN OTHER THAN YOUR MOUTHS BRING IT OR CALL ME OUT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Hondarider33
03-09-2012, 09:14 AM
i want to know where this will be. i've gotta see this

boosted347
03-09-2012, 09:46 AM
Its in mexico...

1civic
03-09-2012, 10:08 AM
ANYONE OF YALL THINK YOU GOT SOMETHING TO RUN OTHER THAN YOUR MOUTHS BRING IT OR CALL ME OUT OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

I did call you out, I even installed a 150 kit which I tested and was working just for you... At that point My car was running and I waited at the spot which we agreed upon..:goodjob:

BUT, I failed to ask for a paypal deposit so I lost out on some cash, on that night I was ready too!!:cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oLtcm5OggQ

MAKE HIM LOCK SOME MONEY UP!!!!

justnprsh07
03-09-2012, 12:09 PM
Lol^^^^ Deff lock it in before u waist a 2hr drive one way

David88vert
03-09-2012, 12:48 PM
Ive raced over plenty of street races and ive never done it that way.... bring your damn car and money to who you calling out run what you brung and shake hands winner takes cash, OR one person from each group holds the money in the camera car until winner is proven, thats how we do it. if he backs out thats his problem i will be there win or lose because you fucks would never let me live it down !

SO ILL SEE JERRY IN HIS 280Z SAT NIGHT AT THE LOCATION AND OUR AGREED RACE PER TEXT!

There is no rule that you have to lock it in, but that is what locking it in means. If both parties agree, and neither backs out, then no lock-in is needed. A lock-in is there to protect you from driving 2 hrs to Columbus, then the other guy not showing or deciding at the last second that he no longer wants to run. Didn't you already try to go to Macon, and no one wanted to race you? A lock-in would have at least paid for your time.

David88vert
03-09-2012, 12:50 PM
I did call you out, I even installed a 150 kit which I tested and was working just for you... At that point My car was running and I waited at the spot which we agreed upon..:goodjob:

BUT, I failed to ask for a paypal deposit so I lost out on some cash, on that night I was ready too!!:cry:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oLtcm5OggQ

MAKE HIM LOCK SOME MONEY UP!!!!

Is that another time where you expected someone to drop everything and run out to you in the middle of the night with 1 hr notice (or less)? You really do have no life and no common sense.

Moseley
03-09-2012, 02:52 PM
B.O.B is most definitely the authority on backing down from call outs. he knows his stuff!

justnprsh07
03-09-2012, 03:03 PM
Plenty of links on here and you tube :thinking: ....

I HAVE OUR CONVO RECORDED ITS LOCKED IN FOR 1000$ HE SAID HE WILL HAVE THE CASH ON HIM AND SO WILL I LIKE I ALWAYS DO!! ITS A STREET RACE NOT EBAY!!!

AGIAN I HAVE IT ON RECORDING THIS IS VERBATIM

JERRY- THOUGHT YOU HAD A Z06
ME- NOPE C6 CAMMED AND 150 SHOT
JERRY-HAHAHAHA
ME- I KNOW BENCH RACERS
JERRY- SO WE DOING IT FOR 2K
ME- A 1/4 DIG YES, BUT A ROLL FOR 500
JERRY- HMM OK ILL GIVE YOU A CAR AND THE HIT FOR $1000
ME- OK SOUNDS GOOD NEXT SAT THEN
JERRY- HAVE THE MONEY ON YOU
ME- OK NO PROBLEM I LIVE WELL
JERRY- YA ME TOO PEOPLE WILL TELL YOU THAT
ME- OK SEE YOU SAT NIGHT
JERRY- ANY ISSUES CALL ME
ME- OK YOU DO THE SAME ILL CALL YOU THURS OR FRI

SO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON HERE LOOKING STUPID!!! I DARE YOU TO SAY IT DIDNT GO THAT WAY OR ASK JERRY TO DENY IT!! I HAVE THE SHIT ON RECORDING !! ILL SEE YOU SAT BIG TALKER !!!!

Did u seriously tell the guy "I live well"???? Lmao.... little full of ourselves huh? Did u send him a copy of your w2 also?

1civic
03-09-2012, 04:12 PM
Is that another time where you expected someone to drop everything and run out to you in the middle of the night with 1 hr notice (or less)? You really do have no life and no common sense.

He called me out with his wife's TB claiming it made 550 or some shit... He ask, not me... I just said a place and time..

B.O.B is most definitely the authority on backing down from call outs. he knows his stuff!

Moseley I have no clue why you guys think the way you do, I called on you, but you sent Matt and we raced, next time I called was for the Midnight car, not mine.. But again a race happened, and I was there!!

1civic
03-09-2012, 04:46 PM
It all started from this..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRW2F1Vna_M&list=PL5B30124C69922BD0&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Since then you bought the car from luis, and we started the bench racing...

So callout 1 which was from me to you went like this...

I paid the price!! Old wore out LS/v just didn't have enough against the 300hp K..:no:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XVUKLrCgK8&list=PL5B30124C69922BD0&index=6&feature=plpp_video

(2nd callout went like this)

And yes I remember the next callout which was in the EF, but the motor was out and ready to go in the bubble by then.. :goodjob:

That was when you came up and raced the blue hatch, my bubble wasnt ready, and I remember posting pic showing the engine out..

Bunch of shit talk of me saying I'd run it blah, blah so.....
Then it ran, but no one was ready so I went to IFO and won... then more blah, blah to vtec fag so I put it on the dyno to post #..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c69UZELG96Q&list=FLPIaUoMQsLom_lHp-eytbug&index=1&feature=plpp_video

Then it got stolen, so I'm back to square one all over.. Main reason I have said shit!! :yes:

Shitty time-line, but lots of shit talk in-between so find post or whatever..

1civic
03-09-2012, 05:05 PM
:thinking:Sorry for the break down, but seemed easier than finding a bunch of post or text messages...:gay:

BURRWHACKER
03-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Well God Damn! Here is where all the action is at. Shit talkin' action any way. My opinion, roll racing is still a contest of speed and in my opinion its still a race. Personaly I prefer racing from a dig but if your talking about racing heavy cars on the street with radials, I would never run a car with a clutch against a car with an auto and good converter unless the car with an auto was willing to give a little. i also have the opinion that is is pretty gay to get on the internet talking big shit and calling folks out with a car that isnt yours. And last but certainly not least, If I could get out of driving to Columbus to race, I would. I have yet see anything in GA that is south of I20 worth shitting on. Just sayin'

justnprsh07
03-12-2012, 02:11 PM
Racing is racing I don't care if its on foot, water, air, dig, roll, etc as long as both parties know the deal up front, its a race

1civic
03-12-2012, 02:13 PM
Racing is racing I don't care if its on foot, water, air, dig, roll, etc as long as both parties know the deal up front, its a race

Wanna have a penis race? :no:

ZOSICK
03-12-2012, 05:14 PM
Been offline for a few days and every thing looks good to go for me and this weekend other than 30% rain sat so worst cause its sunday and sunny.. plus day vids :)