PDA

View Full Version : Radar Detector

driftingkid
02-28-2012, 01:07 PM
Just looking for a good one that works really well.
Got a ticket 86/55 got out of it (dont ask how) and dont want to get another.
Not looking for the latest greatest but I do want a good one that will pick up most types of radar.
Good prices only pleace

5spdfrk
02-28-2012, 02:35 PM
I think most departments are using laser now anyways, so radar detectors won't help that much. Which did they catch you with?

JDMGRNAV6
02-28-2012, 02:46 PM
exactly^^^^^^...go to best buy dont waste your time here

HeyItsSkeero
02-28-2012, 11:52 PM
That's horrible advice... Seriously. Get a good one, its makes not having a license easy.. lol. Even more so when county comes rolling up a half a mile behind you and you slow down because you know where their at.. Trust me I had a $150 cobra radar, and it worked like shit compared to my V1 now homie. Buy once not twice :p

http://valentineone.com/

PLUS that piece of shit cobra malfunctioned, then popped, and then started smoking..... This was over a year ago, and you can smell the burnt motherboard in it still. Cobra has the shittiest customer service ever too... Don't fuck with cobra.

88crxboosted
02-29-2012, 07:30 AM
^^^ valentine1 is the way to go. shoot me your best offer if you want mined, I'm currently trying to save up for a jammer so if prices is right then we can work something out.

CptWitwiki
02-29-2012, 11:02 AM
You could drive slower ....

driftingkid
02-29-2012, 05:31 PM
Drive slower? dude are you nuts? 6k is where the fun begins :)
And ok fellas, Ill go get a kick ass one.

Franco Tirador
07-16-2012, 02:42 AM
That's horrible advice... Seriously. Get a good one, its makes not having a license easy.. lol. Even more so when county comes rolling up a half a mile behind you and you slow down because you know where their at.. Trust me I had a $150 cobra radar, and it worked like shit compared to my V1 now homie. Buy once not twice :p

Valentine One radar and laser detectors (http://valentineone.com/)

PLUS that piece of shit cobra malfunctioned, then popped, and then started smoking..... This was over a year ago, and you can smell the burnt motherboard in it still. Cobra has the shittiest customer service ever too... Don't fuck with cobra.

cobras do suck and their customer service is bad

AZN_Pride
07-16-2012, 04:33 AM
I LOVE my Belltronics RX65. I dont have many if any false warning. Also, it has not failed me yet. I dont speed that much anymore but I will use it on a long drive out of town and it has not failed to pick up anything. But the locals here dont use laser that often if at all. It can pick up laser but cops are not aiming at a windshield when using it. Mine has shown the "Laser" warning on rare occasions.

98strat
07-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Go with a v1 and jammers. I love my laser interceptors.