PDA

View Full Version : Random 2 White girls hate black people !

cactusEG
02-21-2012, 12:01 PM
SMH
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh48NW9a23rS22ihXB (http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh48NW9a23rS22ihXB)

Nismo
02-21-2012, 02:27 PM
uhhhhhh

CptWitwiki
02-21-2012, 06:26 PM
i hope these kids really arent this damn stupid... if so im sad for the future. :(

-EnVus-
02-21-2012, 07:27 PM
I myself and about 30 other black people i know would agree......Under educated Negros are to often found and hurt the black race dearly.
The same can be said for Mexicans are hurt by under educated fence jumpers or White trailer trash drop out drug heads.

The key to the topic is "Under Educated" This is what causes all the issues. Yes depending on your region or area it can be all blacks,Whites or Mexicans.
Here i see a little of all 3 but with blacks leading....

cactusEG
02-21-2012, 10:16 PM
I myself and about 30 other black people i know would agree......Under educated Negros are to often found and hurt the black race dearly.
The same can be said for Mexicans are hurt by under educated fence jumpers or White trailer trash drop out drug heads.

The key to the topic is "Under Educated" This is what causes all the issues. Yes depending on your region or area it can be all blacks,Whites or Mexicans.
Here i see a little of all 3 but with blacks leading....
You fucking Moron !!! What in the world does "jumping a fence" for a better life have to do with their education level ? You really shouldnt talk at all if you dont know what the hell you are talking about. You know Salvadorians, Guatemalans, Hondurans and many other races jump the fence. Just shut up, you sounds just as dumb or if not close to these girls on this video !

-EnVus-
02-22-2012, 02:06 AM
You fucking Moron !!! What in the world does "jumping a fence" for a better life have to do with their education level ? You really shouldnt talk at all if you dont know what the hell you are talking about. You know Salvadorians, Guatemalans, Hondurans and many other races jump the fence. Just shut up, you sounds just as dumb or if not close to these girls on this video !
The ones who come here legally and want to make a difference are welcome thats all im saying....Pretty childish you got pissed cause i support stopping illegal aliens and yes we need a tougher border patrol. If you would like to come to MY country and use my jobs,schools and assistance from the government then do it the correct and legal way.

cactusEG
02-22-2012, 09:03 AM
The ones who come here legally and want to make a difference are welcome thats all im saying....Pretty childish you got pissed cause i support stopping illegal aliens and yes we need a tougher border patrol. If you would like to come to MY country and use my jobs,schools and assistance from the government then do it the correct and legal way. i knew you would try to turn my thread in to this crap. What you are saying is irrelevant to my thread. If some how you got offend by the video that's on you

Elbow
02-22-2012, 09:16 AM
I'll keep my mouth shut before I piss someone off.

silversol
02-22-2012, 06:25 PM
LOL I see nothing ban worthy.

green91
02-22-2012, 06:34 PM
Honestly man youre the one that posted the ignorant video looking for a response. If you look, you can find videos from people of any race being ignorant toward other races. There are latinos that hate white people, black, asian people etc. Same goes for people of any other race. So IDK what you're getting your panties in a wad over for envus's response. I'd say his assessment is pretty accurate.