PDA

View Full Version : December 2 Meet

#1Beaver
11-30-2005, 11:44 AM
Ok I live in hampton now jus moved there from College Park (riverdale rd area)
But im always seeing some nice cars around Jonesboro and College Park and just want to meet the ppl driving the car!
I mite not be known on IA that much or at all but mabey this will help! :goodjob:
I drive to Gwinnet every week end to my friend (95boostedteg) and ride with him to the BP Meet or Baret or to the track!
But im tired of seeing nice cars so far away!
Every thing I see around here is some ricey shit live a big fucking spoiler on a geo metro or fuckin spinnin hubcaps! :2up:
I have a 94 honda civic eg black primed w/ ls swap (not pretty but its not ricey)
I hope it will be a nice turn out!
But were would you guys want to meet!
And what time! :bigok:

Jehu
11-30-2005, 03:46 PM
There's a meet already happening on Dec 3 at Northlake mall (east side of ATL's perimeter) if it's not too far...

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=32036

Vuongy_Dong
11-30-2005, 04:07 PM
Alex, a meet on a friday? Come on man, you can do better than that!

sirhatch1030
11-30-2005, 04:21 PM
im down to meet imkw, i live in mc doungh

Vuongy_Dong
11-30-2005, 04:46 PM
cant wait to see your slow hatch tonight. lol jk. :D

sirhatch1030
11-30-2005, 05:02 PM
who,s slow hatch , you know you dont want any in the 1/4,lol

Vuongy_Dong
11-30-2005, 05:53 PM
who,s slow hatch , you know you dont want any in the 1/4,lol
not you Damin. My boy's ( Alex ) hatch. lol

i4_garage
11-30-2005, 06:37 PM
Alex......if u want ...everyone on the south side run up to NOrhtlake on Dec3 ...because it is an altogether meeting of North and South......but i think that perosnally...alot of southern tend to go out of hand.....lol......and Clayton County PO PO are strict about public gathering.....but i am going up northlake mall this Sat.,....if u wanna ride together with some of my guys....hit me up on sat at 6 pm

atlvi3tb0i
11-30-2005, 07:46 PM
Ok I live in hampton now jus moved there from College Park (riverdale rd area)
But im always seeing some nice cars around Jonesboro and College Park and just want to meet the ppl driving the car!
I mite not be known on IA that much or at all but mabey this will help! :goodjob:
I drive to Gwinnet every week end to my friend (95boostedteg) and ride with him to the BP Meet or Baret or to the track!
But im tired of seeing nice cars so far away!
Every thing I see around here is some ricey shit live a big fucking spoiler on a geo metro or fuckin spinnin hubcaps! :2up:
I have a 94 honda civic eg black primed w/ ls swap (not pretty but its not ricey)
I hope it will be a nice turn out!
But were would you guys want to meet!
And what time! :bigok:ill go to nothlake, but i dont know about friday dont feel like coming out:bigok:

#1Beaver
11-30-2005, 07:48 PM
ok ill ride up to Northlake with you guys!
And Vuong you know i just got my swap :2up: Fuck you and your slow ass teg JK :D !
And Sirhatch1030 I geuss im going to the Northlake Meet!

#1Beaver
11-30-2005, 07:52 PM
Ok Keith what time you leavin we can meet up with Lee (vinhbody)
And sirhatch1030 we can meet up if you want since you live close!

Vuongy_Dong
11-30-2005, 07:53 PM
you're fucking right man. my shit is slow ass hell. haha

atlvi3tb0i
11-30-2005, 07:55 PM
i duuno call me later on that day ill let you know

hondaTuner
12-01-2005, 06:55 PM
u guyz lemme know sumthin....im game fri. or sat. u know we always meet up at da old k-mart parkinglot alywayz. im always out in muh slow ass GSR!!!...LOL....(brian.aka cash)......:goodjob: :goodjob: :bigok:

#1Beaver
12-01-2005, 07:31 PM
i still dont know were a good place is to meet!
leave it to southside ppl to be unorganized,lol!

IntegraXTR
12-02-2005, 08:01 AM
your best bet is the northlake meet tomorrow night, don't think theres going to be a meet tonight considering there was one last night at the varsity.

Vuongy_Dong
12-02-2005, 08:03 AM
your best bet is the northlake meet tomorrow night, don't think theres going to be a meet tonight considering there was one last night at the varsity.
who are you?

hondaTuner
12-02-2005, 06:10 PM
hey let me know whats up? im bout to leave da house soon.... ill be out!!!! Damon if u see this call me.....

quickdodgeŽ
12-02-2005, 08:00 PM
But im always seeing some nice cars around Jonesboro and College Park

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I just had to. It is very rare to see a nice car in Jonesboro. If you do, more than likely it is just passing through. Later, QD.

#1Beaver
12-02-2005, 11:33 PM
yeah true they prob. dont live there

Vuongy_Dong
12-03-2005, 12:10 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry. I just had to. It is very rare to see a nice car in Jonesboro. If you do, more than likely it is just passing through. Later, QD.
jonesboro is my hometown. havent seen a nice one yet.

quickdodgeŽ
12-03-2005, 04:55 AM
Lolol. I don't want you guys tothink I'm stomping on that Southside. I lived there for 5 years until last November. Later, QD.

#1Beaver
12-03-2005, 06:21 AM
Lolol. I don't want you guys tothink I'm stomping on that Southside. I lived there for 5 years until last November. Later, QD.
shit theres alot to make fun of with the south and what you said didnt even touch it, so I def. aint mad!