PDA

View Full Version : j0natell0 good seller?

cjonescrx
02-17-2012, 06:43 PM
Long story short I bought an GSR trans from him this afternoon on a short break so I was in a rush to get back to work. Its completely my fault for not inspecting the goods and for taking his word that the trans was fine but it had a chunck knocked out of the bell housing on the bottom. This info was not brought to my attention at the time of the purchase but discovered when I returned to work. I'm not really stressing the crack but more worried about the trans actually working properly after what occured. He did reassure me that it was all good no grinds, pop outs, etc and that he didnt think the crack was a big deal since it would have no effect on the performance of the trans. He did go 20 mins out of his way to deliver and he seemed like a cool guy so I hope this is just me over reacting. I will update though when I'm able to get the trans in just thought I should note it.

Relentless
02-17-2012, 07:23 PM
I've bought from him before and he was a pretty honest and cool guy, had no problems, and he cut me a good deal. Hopefully everything works out well..

cjonescrx
02-17-2012, 07:49 PM
Thanks me too.

quickdodgeŽ
02-17-2012, 09:39 PM
Locked. Let me know if this turns out bad for you and after you've tried to work out anything and I'll unlock it. Doesn't seem to be any real reason for this thread right now. Later, QD.