PDA

View Full Version : Hello Import Atlanta! New member here!!

iDriftATL
02-10-2012, 09:37 PM
We are based out of ATLANTA and cater to the car community. We will be dropping an apparel line later in the year and some other automotive based accessories and decals. Give us a shout if you see us at an event! check us out on facebook "I-DRIFT-ATL" and send us some pictures of your cars getting sideways or even just hanging out on the track. We are inspired by the Build-it-yourself crews of the automotive movement! Keep that rubber burning and the smoke churning! we love all cars and the dedication put into building them to be unique.

your friends at,
iDriftATL

iDriftATL
02-12-2012, 12:12 AM
Any drift monkeys in Atlanta?

DynamicSound
02-12-2012, 12:28 AM
Welcome!

cactusEG
02-12-2012, 01:57 AM
are you a paying sponser ?

iDriftATL
02-14-2012, 03:04 AM
We dont have any products for sale right now and we are not a shop, so why would we have to pay to be on the site? Not selling anything, just a facebook page for likes.. we have to pay to have people check out our facebook page and upload pictures of their cars in action?

"NO SOLICITATION OF LABOR SERVICES on IA unless you are a SITE SPONSOR. "
Sorry for the misunderstanding but we are not a shop and are not soliciting labor services.

We are just trying to build a fanbase among the car community in Atlanta. We hand out free stuff at shows every now and then.

When we begin our product line then we will be more than happy to contribute to importatlanta.com

Elbow
02-14-2012, 07:52 AM
Any drift monkeys in Atlanta?

Nobody drifts in Atlanta, but welcome!

iDriftATL
02-14-2012, 10:23 PM
Nobody drifts in Atlanta, but welcome!

I know theres some drift action around. We are hoping to get more people into the sport. We love seeing all the nice cars but its even better when you can see them in action. Don't be scared to get a lil rubber on that paint job, it comes off. :crazy:

RandomGuy
02-14-2012, 10:35 PM
Welcome

-EnVus-
02-14-2012, 10:38 PM
I know theres some drift action around. We are hoping to get more people into the sport. We love seeing all the nice cars but its even better when you can see them in action. Don't be scared to get a lil rubber on that paint job, it comes off. :crazy:
He was actually being sarcastic we have to many Drifters and WAY to many wanna be sliders....Whalecum

Boosting EG
02-14-2012, 10:50 PM
welcome

iDriftATL
02-15-2012, 09:58 PM
He was actually being sarcastic we have to many Drifters and WAY to many wanna be sliders....Whalecum

Haha Yeah I figuerd that. Thanks for the welcome!!! and we cannot wait to attend some events around the area. We just got back from a trip to the tokyo auto salon in January checking out some d1 drifitng in the motherland. We will be posting some of the coverage on our facebook if anyone is interested.

JEY$JDM
02-16-2012, 02:21 PM
Haha Yeah I figuerd that. Thanks for the welcome!!! and we cannot wait to attend some events around the area. We just got back from a trip to the tokyo auto salon in January checking out some d1 drifitng in the motherland. We will be posting some of the coverage on our facebook if anyone is interested.

Post that coverage in the car pics section!!!!! :goodjob:

#1Beaver
02-23-2012, 07:17 PM
Welcome