PDA

View Full Version : F.G.A.S.

geoff
02-09-2012, 08:56 PM
FML...I was recently a victim of this. Why can't women just be honest, put up a REAL pic of themselves and tell you up front..." hey i look like a beached whale...or shamoos cousin"....wtf?:no:

geoff
02-09-2012, 08:57 PM
by the way...it stands for Fat Girl Angle Shot.....

-EnVus-
02-09-2012, 09:29 PM
Stop internet dating

WhiteAccord
02-09-2012, 09:38 PM
Funny how you believe in a God, but rely on interweb dating.

What? Lost all hope for God's plan?

-EnVus-
02-09-2012, 09:39 PM
Funny how you believe in a God, but rely on interweb dating.

What? Lost all hope for God's plan?
Leave the God stuff for the Religion section

Dylan
02-09-2012, 09:41 PM
Meeting and interacting with someone in person initially is always the best way to get a nice connection. Pictures are misleading 99 percent of the time. If you want to keep e-dating, just start your first conversation with asking how much they weigh. If you ask me though, that's a little shallow. Beggars can't be choosers, and fat girls need lovin' too.

teh bri
02-09-2012, 10:01 PM
Leave the God stuff for the Religion section

He was on Christianmingle.com didn't you know... everyone is doing it. :goodjob:

-EnVus-
02-09-2012, 10:10 PM
He was on Christianmingle.com didn't you know... everyone is doing it. :goodjob:
Thats just slang for Facebook or myspace

DynamicSound
02-09-2012, 10:10 PM
Stop internet dating

x2

teh bri
02-09-2012, 10:20 PM
Thats just slang for Facebook or myspace

:dunno:

RL...
02-09-2012, 10:43 PM
just do what I do and use craigslist

geoff
02-10-2012, 12:35 AM
Maybe i should elaborate...it was on facebook ( good call fatality). An old fling hit me up and we started talking a bit. I saw that she was looking pretty good...upon further inspection I saw she hadn`t really taken good care of herself and her pics were misleading...this was disappointing. Im not a member of any dating site and think they are crap but to each their own. You cant tell me though that you havent seen a beautiful woman with whom you have mutual friends and didnt look at her pics or say hi ( married folk excluded). Hell, I saw teh bri on here and told her I thought she was beautiful. I guess compliments dint mean much these days. Any way, my point was I dont see the need for misrepresentation...

-EnVus-
02-10-2012, 12:39 AM
Maybe i should elaborate...it was on facebook ( good call fatality). An old fling hit me up and we started talking a bit. I saw that she was looking pretty good...upon further inspection I saw she hadn`t really taken good care of herself and her pics were misleading...this was disappointing. Im not a member of any dating site and think they are crap but to each their own. You cant tell me though that you havent seen a beautiful woman with whom you have mutual friends and didnt look at her pics or say hi ( married folk excluded). Hell, I saw teh bri on here and told her I thought she was beautiful. I guess compliments dint mean much these days. Any way, my point was I dont see the need for misrepresentation...
There you go again see by judging Bri's images on here and giving compliments before seeing her Facebook page lol

J/k Bri.....

Yeah i met a few girls off facebutt and stopped that shit right away. I then dated an ex of mines best friend and fell in love and got married :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
That the best way to go there :)

geoff
02-10-2012, 12:48 AM
And a belief in God doesn't make me dead from the waste down. In my simplest form...i am still a man. Fell for it again...lol. I hear what youre saying...i believe exs are exs for a reason. This chick was more of a fling that never got serious.

-EnVus-
02-10-2012, 12:57 AM
And a belief in God doesn't make me dead from the waste down. In my simplest form...i am still a man. Fell for it again...lol. I hear what youre saying...i believe exs are exs for a reason. This chick was more of a fling that never got serious.
Yeah well one of my exes blew up i mean she went from 165 to 225lbs in a year after we split. she still uses her old photos for default lol
If you wanna do the internet dating get some full figure photos always.... and have the girl holding a recent News article or paper with todays date :)

geoff
02-10-2012, 01:04 AM
Ha ha dang, so you know exactly what I`m talking about lol. Not a fan of online dating, ive seen too much date line nbc lol.

bodhi
02-10-2012, 01:54 AM
women are created in his image, geoff.

if she is alittle on the heavy side then dont bitch out and bang her. so what if she has a vag on her neck...fuck that thing too!

pretty women very rarely find dates via the web.
you can always go rape a hottie..theres nothing wrong with rape, u kno dat rite? shit the first reported rape case was by god who magically jizzed inside mary (against her will) thus giving birth to christ.. rape according to many is a miracle! but im sure you already knew that

-EnVus-
02-10-2012, 01:59 AM
women are created in his image, geoff.

if she is alittle on the heavy side then dont bitch out and bang her. so what if she has a vag on her neck...fuck that thing too!

pretty women very rarely find dates via the web.
you can always go rape a hottie..theres nothing wrong with rape, u kno dat rite? shit the first reported rape case was by god who magically jizzed inside mary (against her will) thus giving birth to christ.. rape according to many is a miracle! but im sure you already knew that

You still a Atheist or did you find God ?

bodhi
02-10-2012, 02:02 AM
quit acting like a stage 7 stalker, breh

-EnVus-
02-10-2012, 02:04 AM
quit acting like a stage 7 stalker, breh
Take that as a no then lol

Clutch070
02-10-2012, 01:26 PM
Yeah i met a few girls off facebutt and stopped that shit right away. I then dated an ex of mines best friend and fell in love and got married :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:
That the best way to go there :)

+ 2 Man points :goodjob:

Skorcher
02-10-2012, 07:35 PM
:dunno: Make fun of it if you want, but I met my wife on Eharmony.

-EnVus-
02-10-2012, 08:13 PM
:dunno: Make fun of it if you want, but I met my wife on Eharmony.
Bwahahahahaha

Echonova
02-11-2012, 12:01 AM
:dunno: Make fun of it if you want, but I met my wife on Eharmony.Nothing wrong with that... When it's right it's right.

Bwahahahahahahttp://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n11/g00df311a/snesd12.jpg

Skorcher
02-11-2012, 06:47 AM
Nothing wrong with that... When it's right it's right.

Thank you sir, very true. The whole thing wasn't even my idea. After a nasty breakup my sister said I was looking for the wrong type and surprise signed me up. Guess she was right! :yes: