PDA

View Full Version : Two Days of Hell

Trouble300zx
11-29-2005, 11:13 PM
OOOh and the fun isn't over yet!! First my car is makin a screwed up noise....I know it needs to go to the shop but I don't have the $$ to get her fixed..... she'll be okay.
THEN (here's the kicker) I come in from a long ass day at work yesterday to find a christmas ornament off the tree torn to shreads... it's just so happens that it's a styrofoam egg covered with fabric held in by straight pins...... So I check out Ashlyn (that's my dog...in the avatar) she seems fine, normal. But I still decide to take her to work with me for some xrays. She was fine this am...crazy as ever. I get to work at 10am and tell the doc (yeah, i work at a vet office) what she did.. and they're both just like "ok"..... then at 3pm (!!!!!!!!) FIVE HOURS after i've brought her in, they take xrays. Damn dog has 4 straight pins in her..... I was LIVID and still am. If i'd been a client, not an employee, she would've had her xrays taken at 10am..... so now it's too late to do surgery.... but I can take care of her at home if anything happens we can go to the ER... the damn bill would've been $1,000.... no way in hell i can do this.... so I called my mom....she calls our other vet in woodstock and they say $450 for the surgery, IF she needs it. SOOOOOO she goes in tomorrow for more rads, hopefully the pins have passed and she's okay....... cross ur fingers!!!!

The Golden Child
11-30-2005, 09:27 AM
good luck ..

The Ren
11-30-2005, 10:26 AM
Damn... my poor Ashy...Rach if you need anything gimme a call..

Kevykev
11-30-2005, 10:27 AM
Shit'll get bettah don't worry!

Trouble300zx
11-30-2005, 10:50 AM
Aight guys..... They appear to be passing.. she had xrays today. Quickly turning into the most expensive "free" dog ever!! $150 for first xrays and $120 for the second.......... ANNNNNND I just got both my shifts for this weekend picked up so I can go to Miami.. WOOT!!!

The Ren
11-30-2005, 10:52 AM
Aight guys..... They appear to be passing.. she had xrays today. Quickly turning into the most expensive "free" dog ever!! $150 for first xrays and $120 for the second.......... ANNNNNND I just got both my shifts for this weekend picked up so I can go to Miami.. WOOT!!!
Sweet.. congrates... Lemme know if you need anything for her or if you need someone to watch her while your in Miami I dont mind babe

Trouble300zx
11-30-2005, 10:59 AM
They should pass today..... she's on HIGH fiber food..hehe... I'll never be so happy as when my dog shits...lmao. Still pissed at work... she waited for 5hrs..... argh! I'm sure she'll be happy to get off this nasty canned food and back to her raw chicken....

BTW: you need anything from PetSmart...i got my 30% off thing

The Ren
11-30-2005, 11:01 AM
They should pass today..... she's on HIGH fiber food..hehe... I'll never be so happy as when my dog shits...lmao. Still pissed at work... she waited for 5hrs..... argh! I'm sure she'll be happy to get off this nasty canned food and back to her raw chicken....

BTW: you need anything from PetSmart...i got my 30% off thing
Nah I dont think I really need anything right now.. Some greenies or treats maybe but thats about it..

StreetSweepn
11-30-2005, 11:13 AM
I got a better one for ya. On sat im comin down 75 south from dalton hittin about 95 in the fast lane then i hear a loud ass pop and my car starts shakin and bouncin. Im thinkin shit i blew a tire. I pull off the rd and walk around my car, no flat tires about the time i pop my hood to see if i can figure out what it was a gsp pulls up says nothing to me and proceeds to walk round my car and look in all my windows. The first thing he says to me is "is your window tint legal". so now im pissed about my car and the cop. i tell him he can help by holding up my hood for me or find sumone else to bother. He then says ill check on u in a lil while and if ur car is still here we can get it towed. so i finally see little peices of plastic in the engine bay and on the rd. and look and my drivers side c.v. axle is shot to shit. so i nurse it off the interstate and have to leave it overnight at a gas station. the next morning me and a buddy go get it and take it to his house where we put a new c.v. in. then driving home from woodstock to my house it starts running hot so thats a new prob. and on top of that my dog i have had since 3rd grade started having ceisures last night all night.

Trouble300zx
11-30-2005, 01:30 PM
Three for Four....woot!!! only one more!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry about your car and your pooch, Street.....anything i can do, lemme know! I'ma vet tech, afterall!