PDA

View Full Version : if the day couldnt get any worse...

Squirrley
02-03-2012, 06:27 PM
i got off work today and was headed home, and i come up to the stop sign, and there is a flatbed truck in the turning lane about to turn on the road im on, and there is also a truck behind him (with his blinker on) so technically i had the right away. so i start pulling out and hanging a left.... and BOOM. the truck behind the flatbed got too antsy and shot around him, my crx is totalled. the truck got 2 scratches... oh and to make it better.... i got the ticket for "failing to yeild".. this is some bullshit. i'll post pics of it up soon..:rant:

Echonova
02-03-2012, 06:37 PM
http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv348/Pie_Espada/coolstorybro.gif

Dylan
02-03-2012, 06:57 PM
The day could have been worse, the truck could have gotten totaled too. I'm sure it would suck just as bad for him to be without a ride.

cferg94lude
02-03-2012, 07:48 PM
atleast i am assuming that you are ok....so it could've been worse...

Austin?
02-03-2012, 08:56 PM
My days fucking worst then yours.
I worked all day holding pretty ladies hand and rubbing on them but only made $420.00
I need to find a better job.

quickdodgeŽ
02-03-2012, 08:59 PM
so technically i had the right away.

Technically you did NOT have the right away. The "failure to yield" ticket was correct. Technically, you're supposed to wait until the roadway is clear. One of the first things I was taught when learning to drive was to never trust someone coming at you with a blinker on. You never know if they don't realize it's on. I hate to say it, but if the story above is correct, then the officer was correct in giving the ticket. Later, QD.

RL...
02-03-2012, 10:13 PM
When making a left turn you have to yield to ALL oncoming traffic.

bowdown201
02-03-2012, 11:38 PM
So "technically" you failed at making a "we're sorry for you bro" post. My momma always told me to look both ways before I crossed the road.

-EnVus-
02-04-2012, 12:00 AM
Technically you did NOT have the right away. The "failure to yield" ticket was correct. Technically, you're supposed to wait until the roadway is clear. One of the first things I was taught when learning to drive was to never trust someone coming at you with a blinker on. You never know if they don't realize it's on. I hate to say it, but if the story above is correct, then the officer was correct in giving the ticket. Later, QD.
Lol QD, Even if he was in the right it still would have been his fault he is driving an Import and 20 years old.

tdurr
02-04-2012, 12:08 AM
^^ troof.

Sinfix_15
02-04-2012, 08:25 AM
My days fucking worst then yours.
I worked all day holding pretty ladies hand and rubbing on them but only made $420.00
I need to find a better job.

when you find a better job, pass your old one on to me please.

tuner_dude
02-04-2012, 08:27 AM
you must do nails???

Sinfix_15
02-04-2012, 08:27 AM

learned "DTA" long before learning how to drive. Dont Trust Anybody!... i never assume someone with a blinker on is going to turn, until i see their car stop and enter the turn.

Bacon
02-04-2012, 08:39 AM
you must do nails???

lol