PDA

View Full Version : Misc Whats to do in NC??

AtlantaImportGuy
11-29-2005, 08:02 PM
Man, I'm traveling there this weekend and I wanted to know if anyone has been there? If so, can a brotha gets some ideas of where to go and where not to go? Anything is appericated. Thanks

Nittanys1
11-29-2005, 08:59 PM
I just went up to the smokey mountains last weekend...stayed in Bryson city, Nc. THERE IS PRACTICALLY NOTHING THERE!!1 Dont ride the train cuz I feel that it SUCKED....onther then that...take a drive on "Tail of the Dragon" (do a search) you'll love that.....ohh and if you cant do that...take a drive through the mountain to gatlinburg...

speedminded
12-06-2005, 03:21 PM
Man, I'm traveling there this weekend and I wanted to know if anyone has been there? If so, can a brotha gets some ideas of where to go and where not to go? Anything is appericated. ThanksNC is kinda a big state, might help if we knew where.... :dunno:

quickdodgeŽ
12-06-2005, 04:23 PM
Plenty of skiing in the inland parts, towards the Western part of the state. Later, QD.

tony
12-06-2005, 05:18 PM
What part and when are you leaving? I'm heading up to Charlotte friday

AtlantaImportGuy
12-08-2005, 07:28 PM
Sorry for the late reply, but uh, yeah I'm leaving this Thursday. I'm going to Shelby but I think I pass by Charlotte.

Ran
12-12-2005, 03:21 PM
...take a drive on "Tail of the Dragon" (do a search) you'll love that.... :goodjob: That's the only part of that post worth reading. Hit the dragon! :D