PDA

View Full Version : General Chat Need a good Tuner in ATL

kanovic
01-28-2012, 09:49 PM
Hey guys im from Chattanooga, Tn. I drive a evo 9 and need to find a good tuner to retune the car. Whos the best in Atlanta? any help is greatly appreciated,

CHADbee
01-28-2012, 10:12 PM
Hey guys im from Chattanooga, Tn. I drive a evo 9 and need to find a good tuner to retune the car. Whos the best in Atlanta? any help is greatly appreciated,

We have built and tuned MANY very high hp Evo's and our tuner was just over in Dubai tuning a handful of GT-R's and a fully built widebody 2.3L + HTA3586R Evo.

Check out our website: www.forgedperformance.com and give us a call Moday: 770-792-0202

kanovic
01-28-2012, 10:25 PM
We have built and tuned MANY very high hp Evo's and our tuner was just over in Dubai tuning a handful of GT-R's and a fully built widebody 2.3L + HTA3586R Evo.

Check out our website: www.forgedperformance.com and give us a call Moday: 770-792-0202

sweet!! i sent you guys an email too. Car runs great the main thing i want to do is get smaller injectors since there is no e85 around here and re-tune it. Also do the timing belt service since the car just hit 60k

CHADbee
01-28-2012, 10:32 PM
sweet!! i sent you guys an email too. Car runs great the main thing i want to do is get smaller injectors since there is no e85 around here and re-tune it. Also do the timing belt service since the car just hit 60k

We can take care of that, we have a great relationship with the people at injector dynamics. I will make sure someone gets your email but call the shop Monday and ask for Ryan, he is the man you will want to talk to. This is his car:

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w260/BlewByYouEvoVIII/Track%20Pictures/redline-4.jpg

kanovic
01-28-2012, 10:35 PM
sweet!! il call monday, thanks for all the help!

Bacon
01-29-2012, 09:20 AM
Forged and Mainstream Performance are two companies that can take care of you.

Sent from my Thunderbolt 4G using Tapatalk.

tnomud
01-29-2012, 11:43 AM
FORGED or Balanced is the way to go....

I bought a car (with stand-alone) that was "tuned" by another local shop that frequents this site and about fell over laughing when I saw some of the BLATANT rookie mistakes on the tune.

kanovic
01-29-2012, 06:44 PM
FORGED or Balanced is the way to go....

I bought a car (with stand-alone) that was "tuned" by another local shop that frequents this site and about fell over laughing when I saw some of the BLATANT rookie mistakes on the tune.

Details please

MeFryRice
01-29-2012, 07:37 PM
^^ I agree with this man as well. Mike Sargeant tuned my vehicle.

BLK JDM
01-31-2012, 06:47 PM
Topspeed Tuned in Alpharetta is also a well known shop in Atlanta that has an AWD dyno. They've done a lot of EVOs, WRXs, & GT-Rs. I've got nothing against Forged just giving other AWD dyno shops in GA.

MeFryRice
01-31-2012, 06:54 PM
Topspeed Tuned in Alpharetta is also a well known shop in Atlanta that has an AWD dyno. They've done a lot of EVOs, WRXs, & GT-Rs. I've got nothing against Forged just giving other AWD dyno shops in GA.

You'll also receive their "superior attitude" customer service as well.

redgst97
02-01-2012, 08:15 AM
3 places to talk to (IMO)

Forged
TopSpeed
Balanced

Personally, I have been to, and seen work at Balanced, and was impressed.
I had a baseline dyno on my car at TopSpeed (they are the closest to me) and was happy with them.
Ultimately, when it was time to tune my stand-alone, I took the car to Forged (the furthest from me) and was very pleased with the visit/outcome/professionalism.

Just my experiences...

kanovic
02-01-2012, 07:49 PM
Thanks guys i called around and they are all about the same price rang. I just have to save 1200 and get it done soon! once again thanks for the help