PDA

View Full Version : Religion Amazing Video. So True

jonbuice5591
01-28-2012, 02:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IAhDGYlpqY

geoff
01-28-2012, 02:43 AM
Exactly the point i was trying to make about people losing their faith in the Church. but, as true as his words are, many will just begin to hate more...

quickdodgeŽ
01-28-2012, 06:40 AM
many will just begin to hate more...

You do know it's 2012, right? Can't you come up with a different word to misuse every chance you get? Later, QD.

.blank cd
01-28-2012, 08:25 AM
I think the guy in this video is pretty confused.

He hates religion, but loves Jesus, the bible, god, and believes in sin. The only thing I grab from this is that he loves his religion, but hates self-righteous people.

geoff
01-28-2012, 01:13 PM
Hate is the perfect word....hate is the opposite of God( love ). to blank cd- he hates what religion has become...he is distinguishing the difference between the man made institution which has become corrupt and the personal relationship with Jesus.

quickdodgeŽ
01-28-2012, 01:38 PM
Hate is the perfect word....hate is the opposite of God( love ). to blank cd- he hates what religion has become...he is distinguishing the difference between the man made institution which has become corrupt and the personal relationship with Jesus.

If you're using "hate" in the actual meaning of the word, then I got you. Most people (mis)use the word to a point it makes no sense. Later, QD.

geoff
01-28-2012, 01:39 PM
nah i didn't mean it as " hate on " the church lol

.blank cd
01-28-2012, 04:20 PM

And a personal relationship with Jesus, belief in the judeo-christian god of the bible, and belief in original sin = christian. Hate isnt the opposite of love. Indifference is the opposite of love

geoff
01-28-2012, 05:19 PM
And a personal relationship with Jesus, belief in the judeo-christian god of the bible, and belief in original sin = christian. Hate isnt the opposite of love. Indifference is the opposite of love

No, that is a personal belief. Christianity is an institution founded on these beliefs. This man has come to disagree with and " hate " what the institution has become. And hate is the opposite of love my friend. Indifference is neutral and a lack of both hate and love.

.blank cd
01-28-2012, 05:29 PM
Indifference is neutral and a lack of both hate and love.So then you agree that hate and love are both powerful human emotion, and that the lack of that emotion is indifference correct?

geoff
01-28-2012, 05:37 PM
Obviously....but reread what you said before about indifference. Contradiction much?

.blank cd
01-28-2012, 06:32 PM
Obviously....but reread what you said before about indifference. Contradiction much?Absolutely not. You agreed that love and hate were human emotion. Love is one way to express emotion, hate is another. The opposite of this expression of emotion is the lack thereof. Indifference.

geoff
01-28-2012, 07:38 PM
no i said hate was the opposite of love. They are both human emotion but on complete opposite ends of the spectrum. you said indifference was the opposite of love, in all actuality indifference is the absence of all emotion.