PDA

View Full Version : Cuisinart SM-BL Blender Attachment

DatacomGuy
01-26-2012, 08:29 PM
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/125/smblr.jpg

$35

Connect this full-size blender attachment to the high-speed power outlet on a Cuisinart stand mixer to whip up big batches of fresh smoothies, creamy milkshakes, frozen drinks, or an endless variety of dips, sauces, and batters. The blender attachment comes equipped with a large 40-ounce glass jar, while its 12 speeds deliver just the right amount of power for all blending functions, even crushing ice. In addition, its leak-resistant cover comes with a 2-ounce removable pour lid for adding ingredients. Instructions and a recipe book are also included. Durably built, the blender attachment measures 7 by 5 by 10-1/2 inches and fits Cuisinart stand-mixer models SM-55, SM-55BC, SM-70, and SM-70BC only.

This is BRAND NEW, IN BOX, never opened or used. I received as a gift and have no use for it.

I live in Buford, but travel all over metro area for work. Can meet in most areas, as long as it works with my work schedule.

**THIS IS FOR BLENDER ATTACHMENT ONLY, NOT FOR STAND MIXER** See my other listing for the matching meat grinder.