PDA

View Full Version : 1997 Jetta Jazz $3000 obo

kiidthomas
01-25-2012, 10:22 AM
Here I have my 1997 Jetta Jazz thats all black. Im selling this car because I want a newer model Jetta. This Jetta is a 5 speed and is in need of another experienced driver. Its great for a teenager because of the rims and all thats into it now. The goods about this car now is that, the clutch is 3 days old now, just put it in, I changed the valve cover gasket, new spark plugs, new clutch cable, new brake fluid booster, 162k, new brakes, heat works perfectly, runs well, and also has a bit of a burnout because of the new clutch. The only bad things that I needed to do to the car is change the struts, and put a shot of freon so you can have cold A/C but its winter time so I dont need it right now. the back of the car is lowered a bit. If you want to buy the car with the music that I have in the trunk, we can negotiate a price on that but im looking to sell the bass. Theres nothing major wrong with the car at all. only minor things that will cost pennies to fix.
my name is Devante, call me at 443-418-5814. If you dont reach me the first time you call me. Leave me a voicemail and I will call you right back. Thank You