PDA

View Full Version : Gaming GTA IV: The Lost & Damned

Brett
01-24-2012, 10:25 AM
So I downloaded that game add on yesterday afternoon since I have nothing left to do in GTA IV, so far seems like a fun add on, Im at the point where the club president was arrested and now I am leading the club, how far into the game am I? I assume its not as long as the original GTA IV right? Its funny how in this game I had a mission that I did with Nikko but now Im doing it from the guy in the biker gangs perspective, was kind of cool.

CSquared
01-24-2012, 10:46 AM
I forget to be honest. It's been so long but I think they dragged it on for a while after he got arrested. None the less it is def much shorter than the main game. Ballad of gay tony was fun too. I probably enjoyed that more than the biker. I do hope they change the format up a little bit for GTA5 though because I definitely felt myself getting a little bit tired of that "rinse-and-repeat" feel.

Drive somewhere to meet some dbag... Drive to the other side of the map... Kill some guy... Escape from the police... Drive or taxi back to the other side of the map to meet the dbag again... Drive to yet another far off place on the map... Steel a car... Escape from the police... and so on.

Be fun if they gave you a set of goals that you could achieve to create a mafia enterprise or something. Still have some main story missions but make it even more free will and open world.

Brett
01-24-2012, 11:00 AM
It sucks on the Lost and Damned because you cant take a Taxi back it seems, I tried and it didnt let me, so each mission they put on the far side of the maps and the club house is all the way back on the other end, to much driving back and fourth, I loved in the regular GTA IV I could take a taxi everywhere...LOL

CSquared
01-24-2012, 01:44 PM
It sucks on the Lost and Damned because you cant take a Taxi back it seems, I tried and it didnt let me, so each mission they put on the far side of the maps and the club house is all the way back on the other end, to much driving back and fourth, I loved in the regular GTA IV I could take a taxi everywhere...LOL

Yeah I taxied like a mf the whole game. Unless I came across one of the less common supercars that I always seemed to promptly wreck.

Doesn't the biker suck at driving cars if I remember correctly? Like he can't turn as sharp or something.

Brett
02-01-2012, 07:56 AM
Well I beat that one, so now I have GTA IV beat and the add on story, Is the Ballad of Gay Tony even worth it? The LOST AND DAMNED was a pretty short game so was good, but just way to short for the 800 points they charge for it.

Relentless
02-01-2012, 08:12 AM
Ballad of Gay Tony is better than The Lost and Damned IMO

Brett
02-09-2012, 11:05 AM
Yeah I just cant justify the $19.99 they want for the download of it, Thats high

CSquared
02-09-2012, 11:50 AM
Ballad of Gay Tony is better than The Lost and Damned IMO

Agreed

Relentless
02-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Yeah I just cant justify the $19.99 they want for the download of it, Thats high

Oh wow, that's why I cant give up my PS3 :)

Brett
02-09-2012, 03:02 PM
How much is it on the PS3?

CSquared
02-09-2012, 05:15 PM
I thought it was 19 for the set (gay tony and the crappy biker one) on ps3.

Brett
02-10-2012, 01:51 PM
On 360 It was $9.99 for the biker one and Gay Tony is $19.99, To me that absurd for a downloadable addition

Relentless
02-11-2012, 08:55 AM
I bought mine new when it first came out for $59.99, it came with both Gay Tony nd the biker game on one disk.