PDA

View Full Version : Saw something for the first time...

ALVIN
11-29-2005, 02:21 PM
I saw a car that I thought was pretty damn cool on my way to my fiance's house today. It was a Red Ford Ranger with Walton county tags on it and on the tailgate it said Electric Vehicle in Yellow. He also had an emblam that said electric. Now the cool thing about it that I think it really was an electric vehicle because: a) it did not have an exhaust, b) it sounded like a quiet electric RC car, and c) it looked as if it had an engine in the back. I just thought that was cool and probably a real money saver if you have a good electricity company.

gijoe0720
11-29-2005, 02:23 PM
you don't have to lie to make friends on here.

The Golden Child
11-29-2005, 02:25 PM
you don't have to lie to make friends on here.

:lmfao:

ALVIN
11-29-2005, 02:28 PM
lol

Rican219
11-29-2005, 02:38 PM
:lmfao:

speedminded
11-29-2005, 02:53 PM
I saw a car that I thought was pretty damn cool on my way to my fiance's house today. It was a Red Ford Ranger with Walton county tags on it and on the tailgate it said Electric Vehicle in Yellow. He also had an emblam that said electric. Now the cool thing about it that I think it really was an electric vehicle because: a) it did not have an exhaust, b) it sounded like a quiet electric RC car, and c) it looked as if it had an engine in the back. I just thought that was cool and probably a real money saver if you have a good electricity company.and you can drive in the HOV lane solo because it's an alternative fuel vechicle...just need the special tag with the green leaves on it.

HiPSI
11-29-2005, 02:54 PM
the mall security guys around here have electric S10's to drive around.