PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: Bigmac....get in here

Dirty.Bird
01-20-2012, 08:05 PM
Seen your car at 3face. Looks and sounds good thought it would be a good run. Im making just a tab bit less than you are. so lets get it done....looking do a dig run im on 205 street tires.....we can also do a roll if u want.....pm me a time a place!!!!

Kurt

91s13
01-20-2012, 08:14 PM
what kinda cars yall got

*EFilliated*
01-20-2012, 08:17 PM
I'll race u to Kurt since I already checked big MAC of my list. Jk Kurt, go easy on em :taun:

Dirty.Bird
01-20-2012, 08:57 PM
hatch with a b series. im down to play with anybody else also

dirk-diggler
01-20-2012, 10:16 PM
lol jus a b serries ....... thats all i got too. im down but ill be on bfgs

big mac
01-20-2012, 10:21 PM
I'm swapping out my tranny this week man I have no LSD right now. Fail. I raced his hatch and all I did was spin. Ill deff be looking for runs once LSD is in

jerseyef9
01-20-2012, 10:44 PM
Spinning ain't winning ............. Dirk and dirty bird should be good run

NaNissan
01-21-2012, 01:45 PM
Sounds like fun.

Dirty.Bird
01-21-2012, 02:59 PM
lol jus a b serries ....... thats all i got too. im down but ill be on bfgs

Dirk....when and where pm me!

big mac
01-21-2012, 03:05 PM
I'll let y'all know when tranny swap is done to get more runs in

Dirty.Bird
01-21-2012, 04:11 PM
I'll let y'all know when tranny swap is done to get more runs in

cool man just lmk

DarKStaR
01-21-2012, 06:09 PM
:ninja:

jerseyef9
01-21-2012, 07:20 PM
:ninja:

:2up::lmfao:

Dirty.Bird
01-22-2012, 02:47 AM
Anybody else wanna play?

georgieboi
01-22-2012, 09:03 AM
Ask me how fast can my car go....

schia89
01-22-2012, 09:35 AM
How fast?

Dirty.Bird
01-22-2012, 10:28 AM
real fast?

ZOSICK
01-22-2012, 03:56 PM
Anybody else wanna play?

Do I need to be in rev .....

DarKStaR
01-22-2012, 04:17 PM

GTFO this is slow people shit! lol jk

Dirty.Bird
01-22-2012, 05:47 PM

That hurt....lolz

NaNissan
01-22-2012, 06:03 PM
Let me know when its going down ill come out to play my name says it all.

1badgvr4
01-22-2012, 07:33 PM
^VVL powered im sure...

NaNissan
01-22-2012, 10:09 PM
^VVL powered im sure...

Most Def.

-EnVus-
01-22-2012, 10:11 PM
VVL FTW

1badgvr4
01-22-2012, 10:52 PM
Most Def.

Hmm yea you need to come on out id love to see what a strong vvl car does against Dirty Bird.

-EnVus-
01-22-2012, 11:26 PM
Hmm yea you need to come on out id love to see what a strong vvl car does against Dirty Bird.

To bad Tunnel, Sold his and moved to Minnesota.....Im sure someone on her has it now if anyone knows who PM me :goodjob:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gS_kT8RoOo&list=UUDWvo5MQAwUS6gctYo2N8Jw&index=1&feature=plcp

http://i43.tinypic.com/2vx2593.jpg

Dirty.Bird
01-23-2012, 12:27 AM
I used to own a bad ass car VE swapped b13....calum ecu, window switch, ect....the only thing missing was the N1 cams.

And so you guys know my car makes a little over 250!

-EnVus-
01-23-2012, 12:36 AM
I used to own a bad ass car VE swapped b13....calum ecu, window switch, ect....the only thing missing was the N1 cams.

And so you guys know my car makes a little over 250!
250+ at the wheels ? I take it you are boosted then ?

Dirty.Bird
01-23-2012, 12:46 AM
250+ at the wheels ? I take it you are boosted then ?

You can say that lol...ill disclose details in person if your still down to run!

-EnVus-
01-23-2012, 12:50 AM
You can say that lol...ill disclose details in person if your still down to run!
lol not running anything unless its my legs at the moment i was just curious cause i swore Bigmac was N/A

Dirty.Bird
01-23-2012, 12:56 AM
lol not running anything unless its my legs at the moment i was just curious cause i swore Bigmac was N/A

pm'ed lol

Drummerboy
01-23-2012, 01:15 AM
I might run soon. Got a few goodies on the way to hopefully get the lude back in the 300+ range again.

Dirty.Bird
01-23-2012, 01:20 AM
I might run soon. Got a few goodies on the way to hopefully get the lude back in the 300+ range again.

yes sir thats what i like to hear. When u get it ready ill be here waiting for u lol

dirk-diggler
01-23-2012, 07:54 AM

haha i know what you got and my car is adjustable from 50-300hp lol u saw pics on face book last nite

NaNissan
01-23-2012, 08:55 AM
So wait you guys are spraying, Ill run you off the bottle.

Dirty.Bird
01-23-2012, 09:24 AM
haha i know what you got and my car is adjustable from 50-300hp lol u saw pics on face book last nite

Dirk how exactly do you know lmao....and im waiting on you to get that beast done soon. And ill be on tires soon and im not talking 205's lol

So wait you guys are spraying, Ill run you off the bottle.

im not spraying but come out for some fun runs. you might just beat me

big mac
01-23-2012, 09:31 AM
aight i picked up my tranny last night and am going to swap it in sometime this week. ur boosted dirty bird?

georgieboi
01-23-2012, 11:38 AM
How fast?

As fast as I want it to go!

Dirty.Bird
01-23-2012, 02:11 PM
aight i picked up my tranny last night and am going to swap it in sometime this week. ur boosted dirty bird?

Yes sir

big mac
01-23-2012, 02:31 PM
That's what's up what hp

DarKStaR
01-23-2012, 02:34 PM
big mac, have you had a chance to test out your car since the dyno? I heard the numbers it made.

dirk-diggler
01-23-2012, 03:01 PM
Dirk how exactly do you know lmao....and im waiting on you to get that beast done soon. And ill be on tires soon and im not talking 205's lol

im not spraying but come out for some fun runs. you might just beat me

lol i want be on 205s......it should be done by this weekend and i know people u know , u know peps cant keep secrets. ill be at ifo

big mac
01-23-2012, 04:02 PM
Not really just picked up a LSD from jones. So maybe my this weekend I'll be good

h22 jones
01-23-2012, 05:03 PM
Hope the tranny works out man . Get you some drag radials . The problem with high na power is hard to get traction on the street . I remember ten years ago when a buddy of mine made 227hp and my stock 185 hp h would walk him everytime on the street . Just hard to get traction . With that work on your suspension and get some tires. You have lsd now so that will help alot . Also try to get the other that we talked about last night .

from what i can tell mosely has had the best luck getting high hp na cars to hook on the street talk to him he is always glad to help. a really good guy.

Also remember dont dropp the clutch once it starts spinning you want get ti to stop . Baby it and ride the clutch till your rolling fast enough to get into it wide open .

DarKStaR
01-23-2012, 05:05 PM
^thanks for texting me back asshole lol

Sunny_B13
01-23-2012, 05:47 PM
To bad Tunnel, Sold his and moved to Minnesota.....Im sure someone on her has it now if anyone knows who PM me :goodjob:

http://i43.tinypic.com/2vx2593.jpg

i know who has it but it doesn't have the same motor that my bro had in it..still a ve though..

-EnVus-
01-23-2012, 06:21 PM
i know who has it but it doesn't have the same motor that my bro had in it..still a ve though..
What happen to the vvl and Which one are you Toumeng ?

Dirty.Bird
01-23-2012, 06:53 PM
lol i want be on 205s......it should be done by this weekend and i know people u know , u know peps cant keep secrets. ill be at ifo

Ill be there to...looking forward to this lol

ZOSICK
01-24-2012, 12:37 PM
That hurt....lolz
Just kidding buddy hope u catch a run :goodjob:

Dirty.Bird
01-24-2012, 02:30 PM
Just kidding buddy hope u catch a run :goodjob:

Hopefully ill be fast enough to catch you one day lol

jerseyef9
01-25-2012, 08:55 AM
Hopefully ill be fast enough to catch you one day lol

Yawn!!!!!!

ZOSICK
01-25-2012, 11:58 AM
The problem with high na power is hard to get traction on the street . I remember ten years ago when a buddy of mine made 227hp and my stock 185 hp h would walk him everytime on the street . Just hard to get traction .

from what i can tell mosely has had the best luck getting high hp na cars to hook on the street talk to him he is always glad to help. a really good guy.

So high na power car is 300hp? :lmfao: and hard to hook :lmfao: (moseley's) ... he hooks while sprying 250 shot at 25mph on drag radials...
http://youtu.be/M3DWtXnABiI
http://youtu.be/3Evpu8xPW8s

Only a Dumb ass build's a car or has a fast stock one and not buy tires if planning on racing... I have plenty of tq and it hooks from a dig or any roll with nt05's and plus i can drive!

Street Tires are worthless on a car you plan to race, BIGMAC get a Drag radial and have a good clutch thats about all u need ...:goodjob:

Moseley
01-25-2012, 01:02 PM
So high na power car is 300hp? :lmfao: and hard to hook :lmfao: (moseley's) ... he hooks while sprying 250 shot at 25mph on drag radials...

Only a Dumb ass build's a car or has a fast stock one and not buy tires if planning on racing... I have plenty of tq and it hooks from a dig or any roll with nt05's and plus i can drive!

Street Tires are worthless on a car you plan to race, BIGMAC get a Drag radial and have a good clutch thats about all u need ...:goodjob:

250 shot :lmfao:

well... I did not completely hook when we ran... you can hear it hanging near the top of 2nd, while I was waiting for it to catch up after the torque dropped off.

but I'm not going to make excuses I'm just stating facts. my car has never seen more than a 150 shot... and in 2nd gear on a 100 shot sometimes it hooks and sometimes it doesn't.

stretch
01-25-2012, 01:12 PM

i totally respect the last part of ur argument , THE LAST PART !!!!!

stretch
01-25-2012, 01:16 PM
and i dont care wat anyone says, moseley's car runs strong, n on the shot its fast.........

ZOSICK
01-25-2012, 03:39 PM

well... I did not completely hook when we ran... you can hear it hanging near the top of 2nd, while I was waiting for it to catch up after the torque dropped off.

but I'm not going to make excuses I'm just stating facts. my car has never seen more than a 150 shot... and in 2nd gear on a 100 shot sometimes it hooks and sometimes it doesn't.

I gotta stir the pot an put my 2cents in lol

i totally respect the last part of ur argument , THE LAST PART !!!!!

Lol...

ZOSICK
01-25-2012, 04:02 PM

well... I did not completely hook when we ran... you can hear it hanging near the top of 2nd .

It wouldnt have mattered if u did.. I was only using 1 kit of 100 and had another 100 if by chance u were close... But you guys need to take notes if I can adjust my car and set up and spry in 1rst and hook ...

y'all talking bout cars with half my power Spinnin :lmfao:

it's called years of test n tune and experience :screwy:

Carry on...

DarKStaR
01-25-2012, 05:37 PM
its also called rwd is easier to make hook at higher hp than a fwd and thats a fact

h22 jones
01-25-2012, 06:08 PM

Actually he only makes 230hp not 300 but yes a 300hp na honda street car is a high hp na car . Also hondas a hard to hook but you already know all this you just feel the need to be your normal prick self making yourself look like even more of a prick (not that a corvette guy coming on a honda web site to make his dick feel bigger doesnt make you look like a big enough prick already) so carry on. Ive also seen several times that you raced and stated that you were adding this and that next week but you would run your car like it was for fun well big mac bought a lsd the next week and im sure he is looking for drag radials plus some other goodies as i type but that doesnt mean he is a dumb ass for coming out to play around untill he is able to purchase these things. I enjoy shit talking as much as the next person but calling people dumb asses and trying to mkae getting traction sound so easy because you drive one of the few cars set up from the factory to hook from the get go just shows ignorant you are . Im sure as much shit as you like to talk if you had anything for other cars of y0our caliber you would be on there sites talking shit to them instead you down grade yourself to talking shit to us just a bunch of guys with slow ass hondas that dont know how to drive glad that gives you a ego boost and makes you feel like somebody special. I actually liked corvettes till you got on here and proved the drivers are as big of pricks as mustange drivers.

Dirty.Bird
01-25-2012, 06:13 PM
This is what i have been waiting for.....carry on guys lolz

ZOSICK
01-25-2012, 06:55 PM
Not i or any body cares what you think big man :) you didnt specify ''honda'' only na..... actually i am on the high hp sites and race every weekend for the last year and just not talk about doin it !!! Also i was not calling him a dumb ass re read! i said only ''a'' dumb ass!! and gave advise of tires and clutch is all he needs !!!! If you can drive you can make anything work!!!

Go on drama queen Just because i state facts doesnt make me a prick (but it doesnt bother me) ive owned plenty of cars that suk and made them work with plenty of tnt !!! and yes your right im real ignorant i dont know how i got where i am!!

I have never said a bad thing about anyone or their cars (except bobby) on here so stfu !!!

stretch
01-26-2012, 06:23 AM
fact remains and ive been saying this for mths now, hondas ill hook but only ON SLICKS, FROM A DIG, AFTER A BURN OUT, AT A SPECIFIED TIRE PRESSURE.......... and i know just how to do that.

Moseley
01-26-2012, 08:29 AM
It wouldnt have mattered if u did.. I was only using 1 kit of 100 and had another 100 if by chance u were close... But you guys need to take notes if I can adjust my car and set up and spry in 1rst and hook ...

y'all talking bout cars with half my power Spinnin :lmfao:

it's called years of test n tune and experience :screwy:

Carry on...

its also called rwd is easier to make hook at higher hp than a fwd and thats a fact

^ this

I guess it makes him feel good to boast about beating a stock block 2.0L FWD economy car by only 3 carlengths, while driving a proper sports car with a built 5.7L

stretch
01-26-2012, 11:23 AM
^ this

I guess it makes him feel good to boast about beating a stock block 2.0L FWD economy car by only 3 carlengths, while driving a proper sports car with a built 5.7L

thats a low blow moseley........hahahahaahahaha

ZOSICK
01-26-2012, 12:02 PM
^ this

I wasnt boasting.. I simply showed the videos of u on drag tires for the OP to get a idea....

I took home your $200 !! dont matter what i drove .. thats worth telling about... BUT that non stock motor swap ''eco'' car is your car u choose to race,build,play in so that refrence makes no sense.. and in atleast 3 post u have said u only were down 3 cars.. ya cause i let you !!!!!! I didnt want u running an telling everyone not to race me cause i pulled 5 busses !! I dont care to tell now since its gone.

BUT ''Built'' lol it was a 99c5 stock ls1 block an ls1 heads with 198k miles with only a cam and bbk intake manifold spraying dual 100 shots ... (you saw underhood) it made 375 / 380 na so thats not built by any means... 550 on both kits!! see when i pulled one car and shifted to 2nd i cut the kit off so i really ran u on motor...

- side note- someone said my car was built to hook factory haha.... guys go to a dealer an test drive a corvette!! you will spin thru 3rd stock.. so anycar needs work on it to make it do the racing style u like...

MOSELEY You wanna run the c6 me NA vs your spry... Ill take the bottle out and u can ck the car.....

1civic
01-26-2012, 12:33 PM
Hey dancing bear, I fucked your girl when she worked at the Cheetah... Just sayin!! :2up:

I wasnt boasting.. I simply showed the videos of u on drag tires for the OP to get a idea....

I took home your $200 !! dont matter what i drove .. thats worth telling about... BUT that non stock motor swap ''eco'' car is your car u choose to race,build,play in so that refrence makes no sense.. and in atleast 3 post u have said u only were down 3 cars.. ya cause i let you !!!!!! I didnt want u running an telling everyone not to race me cause i pulled 5 busses !! I dont care to tell now since its gone.

BUT ''Built'' lol it was a 99c5 stock ls1 block an ls1 heads with 198k miles with only a cam and bbk intake manifold spraying dual 100 shots ... (you saw underhood) it made 375 / 380 na so thats not built by any means... 550 on both kits!! see when i pulled one car and shifted to 2nd i cut the kit off so i really ran u on motor...

- side note- someone said my car was built to hook factory haha.... guys go to a dealer an test drive a corvette!! you will spin thru 3rd stock.. so anycar needs work on it to make it do the racing style u like...

MOSELEY You wanna run the c6 me NA vs your spry... Ill take the bottle out and u can ck the car.....

tnomud
01-26-2012, 03:26 PM

I'd need to pull a plug wire or 2 and put the parking brake on.

Dirty.Bird
01-26-2012, 03:35 PM
Hey dancing bear, I fucked your girl when she worked at the Cheetah... Just sayin!! :2up:

oh ish now!!!! its on

ZOSICK
01-26-2012, 04:24 PM
Then u woke up ... Hell they prob wouldnt let your ugly ass in the club..

Listen and wake the fuck up i got her the job to work with me since I was the bartender for 3 years... i worked the same schedule with her stupid!!

so wow you really burned me !!!

Cheetah is the last place where anything happens dumb ass !!

Your lucky that I don't give a shit about your lame attempt to piss me off..

Now go back to trolling threads talking about 5 years ago while sittin in your trailer with Fiona!!

1civic
01-26-2012, 08:00 PM
Then u woke up ... Hell they prob wouldnt let your ugly ass in the club..

Listen and wake the fuck up i got her the job to work with me since I was the bartender for 3 years... i worked the same schedule with her stupid!!

so wow you really burned me !!!

Cheetah is the last place where anything happens dumb ass !!

Your lucky that I don't give a shit about your lame attempt to piss me off..

Now go back to trolling threads talking about 5 years ago while sittin in your trailer with Fiona!!

It worked...LOLZ

Hmmm, you did upgrade cars, not really sure if you did better for yourself or not since you're sucking daddy's dick now for cash... That alone puts you under the trailer trash category, add in your past and well you should've be on Jerry Springer!!

BOOM!!

Go shoot yourself dancing bear, no amount of money could make you cool, and any man willing to show his dick to other men for money will never have my respect..

Later!!

h22 jones
01-26-2012, 10:12 PM
Not i or any body cares what you think big man :) you didnt specify ''honda'' only na..... actually i am on the high hp sites and race every weekend for the last year and just not talk about doin it !!! Also i was not calling him a dumb ass re read! i said only ''a'' dumb ass!! and gave advise of tires and clutch is all he needs !!!! If you can drive you can make anything work!!!

Go on drama queen Just because i state facts doesnt make me a prick (but it doesnt bother me) ive owned plenty of cars that suk and made them work with plenty of tnt !!! and yes your right im real ignorant i dont know how i got where i am!!

I have never said a bad thing about anyone or their cars (except bobby) on here so stfu !!!

Bobby dont count lol.

Its not what you say or that your calling anyone a dumbass its your way of trying to make other people feel stupid like they dont know what there doing or you could do it better because you own a corvette that aggravates me . Im sure you dont care which is why i havnt said any more then i have becuase it wouldnt matter. If you actually gave a damn about your character or how you carried yourself then you wouldnt be making yourself look like a prick in the first place.

I love talking shit but i also try to give credit to were credit is do and try to remember that everyone doesnt have the money to do the things to there car that i can do to mine . I dont know were you got your money and dont care but everyone on this site dont have it and they make do with what they can . All you talk about is everyone racing but then when someone does weither there car is were they want it to be all you do is talk shit about how there car isnt shit ,they should have done this or that ,bla bkla bla. It wouldnt matter what they did your not going to have a ten second street car that would run anything like a corvette on the street . I dont care how good of a driver you are traction is not going to be there for a front wheel drive . Im sorry its not as easy as it is with a corvette . I dont care were you go you can find a ten second corvette its not special nothing you have done is special while you get on here pretending to have somehting special talkign shit to eveyone. Rear whell drive 50,000 dollar corvette against a front wheel drive 10,000 dollar car your supposed to win period. And no its not your fault we decided to build a shit box honda that want get traction but thats why were on ia racing other shit box hondas not on a corvette site talking shit.

Simple fact either your own the site to learn something , shoot the shit with your friends, or just like reading about foreign cars and racing shit box foreign cars . Which one are you on here for ? There isnt a talk shit to people that i feel are beneath me so that i can feel like my very small dick is bigger then it really is boxto check and as far as i can see nobody really likes you and if they did you will say something in a post that shows them how big a prick you are. I sure there is nothing you can learn on here since you know it all and as much shit as you talk about foreign cars i doubt your on here to read about them .

Im sure you dont care what people think about you and its a good thing cosidering how big a prick you make yourself look like . Im also sure that you will enjoy this since evidently you enjoy any attention even if its negative that you can get . Actually people on here do care what i say because unlike you i actually try to help them out as much as i can instead of talking shit about the car that they have done everything they can to build no matter what shape its in . Im aslo sure that nobody on this site will ever be able to out run you because you have made that clear . Im sure if it ever happens your forgot to spray or if its close you only sprayed a 100 shot so why not do us a favor and go to another site were they can hate you as much as we do thanks . Aslo posting its dead in here agian vaginas ? whats that mean that everybody else on here is a vagina because they dont race as much as you do or have as fast a car as you do ? I mean really man what are you over compensating for ?iim just curious.

ZOSICK
01-27-2012, 08:00 AM
Bobby I'll see u soon !! let's see u say this in person!

Also you dumb redneck I make 100k a year at mans job! Although i miss seeing hot bitchs titts every night.. I have not recvd any money from anyone but my construction companys cks ! And my family never has gave me a dime!! You did it, Pissed me off !! U seriously must think im a pussy or something.. u better think bobby... You"ve had it coming along time!! I have a great lawyer on retainer an takes me less than a hr to get out on Batt an $500 fine.., trust me 3 times last year from bar fighting seeing we work out of town , me an my iron workers like to get in trouble. But its Been alittle while so U better hope you never see me again!! IM NOT PROUD just stating facts!! Don't say I didnt warn u in pm to stop the lame shit! I'll print all this out ...

Because I have money doesn't make me any better than anyone else!! I'm always giving props!!! U gotta shit talk or this site stays dormant!! But your taking to another level!!

So You will find out!! Ask a certain someone in a white evo who had to pull a gun on me!!!

Come up with better shit to talk about than my weekend job dancing 5 years ago at a male/female club .. where I got more pussy and money in one week than u seen In 10 years Since im good looking and ripped, Unlike yoyr skeeezzzy ass!! Hell Back then u prob lived at home an worked at mcdonalds... stop being jelous bro it gets old!!! so fuk off! U pee on bitch!!!

ZOSICK
01-27-2012, 08:23 AM
Lastly I don't give a fuk if no one on here likes me!!!!

H22- the kills section is where I posted that and yes it is dead !!"a few years ago they were 100 bad ass cars looks like all u guys ran em off!! But I won't get run off cause I like seeing other things on the site!! Yes there are a few cars that will beat me lets hope they come out of hiding on here...

boosted347
01-27-2012, 10:05 AM
This thread is the maker of the lulz :lmao:

Imo no one (except bobby) shpuld take take zosick to serious. I mean it is the kills forum shit talking is what its for. In all the conversions ive had with zosick heis a pretty coo guy. Moseley nothing against you or anything but you did agree to run his old car so to pull the ypu beat a honda card is kindaeh in my mind, we all know your car isn't the everyday honda lol but to me the reason he posted the videos was more of a compliment to you showing you know your shit and can get your car to hook well, imo. But continue and carry on maybe some good runs will come out of this :D

Ps...the snail will be at IFO in turbo trim :ninja:

1civic
01-27-2012, 12:00 PM
BAHAHAHAHAH..... UMAD!!!

Bobby I'll see u soon !! let's see u say this in person!

Also you dumb redneck I make 100k a year at mans job! Although i miss seeing hot bitchs titts every night.. I have not recvd any money from anyone but my construction companys cks ! And my family never has gave me a dime!! You did it, Pissed me off !! U seriously must think im a pussy or something.. u better think bobby... You"ve had it coming along time!! I have a great lawyer on retainer an takes me less than a hr to get out on Batt an $500 fine.., trust me 3 times last year from bar fighting seeing we work out of town , me an my iron workers like to get in trouble. But its Been alittle while so U better hope you never see me again!! IM NOT PROUD just stating facts!! Don't say I didnt warn u in pm to stop the lame shit! I'll print all this out ...

Because I have money doesn't make me any better than anyone else!! I'm always giving props!!! U gotta shit talk or this site stays dormant!! But your taking to another level!!

So You will find out!! Ask a certain someone in a white evo who had to pull a gun on me!!!

Come up with better shit to talk about than my weekend job dancing 5 years ago at a male/female club .. where I got more pussy and money in one week than u seen In 10 years Since im good looking and ripped, Unlike yoyr skeeezzzy ass!! Hell Back then u prob lived at home an worked at mcdonalds... stop being jelous bro it gets old!!! so fuk off! U pee on bitch!!!

Moseley
01-27-2012, 12:14 PM
wow I guess there's a lot more going on here than I ever knew about...

I'm just here to have fun but ya'll are getting all srs now. my car is slow anyway since z0sick himself said his car was slow, just a bolt on c5 and I lost to it.

boosted347
01-27-2012, 12:53 PM
wow I guess there's a lot more going on here than I ever knew about...

I'm just here to have fun but ya'll are getting all srs now. my car is slow anyway since z0sick himself said his car was slow, just a bolt on c5 and I lost to it.

I refrain from the serious internet threatening lol but moseley if you come to IFO maybe we can finally get a friendly run in :D

1civic
01-27-2012, 01:44 PM
I refrain from the serious internet threatening lol but moseley if you come to IFO maybe we can finally get a friendly run in :D

IFO, correct me if I'm wrong, but does it not stand for Import Face Off... Just wondering! :taun:

boosted347
01-27-2012, 04:59 PM
IFO, correct me if I'm wrong, but does it not stand for Import Face Off... Just wondering! :taun:

You right good thing my turd is made in mexico lol its not my fault they are afraid to let v8s compete :taun: also doesn't help that all my friends are ricers :lmfao:

Dirty.Bird
01-27-2012, 07:37 PM
Moseley id be down to run you on and off the bottle

jerseyef9
01-28-2012, 06:18 AM
:couch:Oh damn. Moseley he said get your ass in here lol.

ludeguy420
01-28-2012, 07:29 AM
im just wondering if big mac an dirty bird every got there runs in?

onebadgt
01-28-2012, 08:41 AM
wow just caught up on this thread. Forget the racing, i say we hold a fight night and all put bets on bobby or josh! Since the kf is so dead anymore that would def be worth coming out again lol

big mac
01-28-2012, 08:42 AM
this thread was about racing

jerseyef9
01-28-2012, 08:48 AM
this thread was about racing

Is your car running now? We can set this up tonight

big mac
01-28-2012, 08:51 AM
yeah i got my tranny in today but i work till 11 tonight. sometime in the middle of next week might work bc my oil pan is also leakin like a bitch. maybe wednesday or thursday?

schia89
01-28-2012, 08:51 AM
Yes n I'll bring my car too :)

jerseyef9
01-28-2012, 09:01 AM
Aight cool. Get those things handled so there will no excuses.

big mac
01-28-2012, 09:03 AM
aight lol and i dont make excuses if i lose i lose just motivation to make my car better. cant expect to win em all

jerseyef9
01-28-2012, 09:50 AM
True .......

*EFilliated*
01-28-2012, 12:51 PM
^ shut it guey. Get back to work ;)

True .......

EJ6
01-28-2012, 01:20 PM
yeah i got my tranny in today but i work till 11 tonight. sometime in the middle of next week might work bc my oil pan is also leakin like a bitch. maybe wednesday or thursday?

is it leaking where you shaved your block? cause thats where mines leaking from, just pulled out my axles hopefully hondabond will stop that leak

stretch
01-28-2012, 03:06 PM
aight lol and i dont make excuses if i lose i lose just motivation to make my car better. cant expect to win em all

i like this guy (no homo).... build it to race it, thats wat im tawkin bout shawty

*EFilliated*
01-28-2012, 03:51 PM
Thought I had told u to put Honda bond after u shaved it?

is it leaking where you shaved your block? cause thats where mines leaking from, just pulled out my axles hopefully hondabond will stop that leak

1civic
01-28-2012, 03:52 PM
i like this guy (no homo).... build it to race it, thats wat im tawkin bout shawty

or build it to wreck it.... bahaahahaha

I kid... I kid.. ;)

big mac
01-28-2012, 03:56 PM
Yeah I have another oil pan that import experts relocated oil drain to front to make oil change easier and fix leaking.

And thanks man I the end you win or or lose regardless of excuse. If I lose bc something is wrong with my car I'll just fix it and get a rerun

Dirty.Bird
01-28-2012, 05:35 PM
This is what I like to see. I'm so hype about this season......Luis will you be joining our party lol

DarKStaR
01-28-2012, 06:12 PM
Damn yall must be shaving the hell out yalls block to make them leak...

EJ6
01-28-2012, 07:13 PM
Thought I had told u to put Honda bond after u shaved it?

yeah i did, when i drove the car today for the first time, oil sprayed all over my engine bay, cleaned every thing up an found a smalled patch i missed, fixed it now so i should be good.

big mac
01-28-2012, 07:53 PM
My oil Pan was a little warped too lol

*EFilliated*
01-28-2012, 09:34 PM
slow down then there cowboy, dont let ur head get to big. im ready whenever u are. Dig or 20 Roll any day

This is what I like to see. I'm so hype about this season......Luis will you be joining our party lol

*EFilliated*
01-28-2012, 09:35 PM
cool. good to hear

yeah i did, when i drove the car today for the first time, oil sprayed all over my engine bay, cleaned every thing up an found a smalled patch i missed, fixed it now so i should be good.

jerseyef9
01-28-2012, 11:40 PM
slow down then there cowboy, dont let ur head get to big. im ready whenever u are. Dig or 20 Roll any day

Uh oh some get dirty bird!!!!!!!!!! Get your ass in here

big mac
01-29-2012, 12:23 AM
oh snap

stretch
01-29-2012, 11:55 AM
Dirty bird........... Oh dirty bird. I must say I like ur attitude, and ur car makes nice power, like I told u at 3face. But I think u should ease into this race and not jump......lol........ It's hot in here and u might get burned......(sturring the pot)

Dirty.Bird
01-29-2012, 01:53 PM
lmao I cant help i just wanna have some fun

Dirty.Bird
01-29-2012, 01:53 PM

thursday cool?

*EFilliated*
01-29-2012, 03:37 PM
Fine wit me, bring some money to. I'll make it worth ur time hotshot

thursday cool?

Dirty.Bird
01-29-2012, 03:39 PM
Nvm wrong usrname.

1badgvr4
01-29-2012, 03:46 PM
Fine wit me, bring some money to. I'll make it worth ur time hotshot

No need for all of that. He doesn't think he's hot shit or care about loosing just wants to get some get some good runs in. The only way that should happen is a dig slick for slick. When we come up there loser buys winner food lol

stretch
01-29-2012, 04:50 PM
No need for all of that. He doesn't think he's hot shit or care about loosing just wants to get some get some good runs in. The only way that should happen is a dig slick for slick. When we come up there loser buys winner food lol

he knows this. we all just talking shit but we all cool. difference is we will actually race.... with that being said my money on EFFILIATED.....LOL

stretch
01-29-2012, 04:51 PM
lmao I cant help i just wanna have some fun

lmao... i know the feeling man. ur gonna have a lot of fun in that car. that car is nice

Dirty.Bird
01-29-2012, 05:18 PM
Anybody in here going to the Varsity thursday?

Dirty.Bird
01-29-2012, 05:19 PM
he knows this. we all just talking shit but we all cool. difference is we will actually race.... with that being said my money on EFFILIATED.....LOL

Hell my money would be on Luis too...lol that guy can drive

jerseyef9
01-29-2012, 05:41 PM
Slicks to slicks can happen to lol. Just saying

DarKStaR
01-29-2012, 06:36 PM

You shh and get back to the lab! lol

Dirty.Bird
01-29-2012, 07:27 PM
I gots no slicks lol......well not yet atleast

1badgvr4
01-29-2012, 07:28 PM

I hear ya. Im Dirty Birds twin lol. I really think that race should be run before he and bigmac go.

1badgvr4
01-29-2012, 07:30 PM

Hmm Id love to see or run that race for a c note or something. Dirty's car needs some things before that can happen.

*EFilliated*
01-29-2012, 08:31 PM
Lol I think that race should be backwards, run big MAC before me. Lol Kurt all I'm saying is just ease into this racing thing, u got lots to learn on what it takes to get the W. Power is not everything buddy. We can do it Thursday for Shits and giggles, I know where u stand, ull learn all the ins and outs bout racing with time.

I hear ya. Im Dirty Birds twin lol. I really think that race should be run before he and bigmac go.

big mac
01-29-2012, 09:14 PM
might be out there thursday i deff wanna run luis again. i have lsd now and car feels totally diffrent. even though you have the 4.7 fd and im sill on 4.4 it will be a better race

Dirty.Bird
01-30-2012, 12:08 AM
lookin forward to seein you guys thursday NO HOMO lol

stretch
01-30-2012, 07:26 AM
Hmm Id love to see or run that race for a c note or something. Dirty's car needs some things before that can happen.

if u want it u can have it sir.... lock it up.

1civic
01-30-2012, 07:31 AM
Lol I think that race should be backwards, run big MAC before me. Lol Kurt all I'm saying is just ease into this racing thing, u got lots to learn on what it takes to get the W. Power is not everything buddy. We can do it Thursday for Shits and giggles, I know where u stand, ull learn all the ins and outs bout racing with time.

Form this statement I'd think you was an OG, but you're only 20 and just started driving...:thinking:... baahahahah, to funny..:fruit:

big mac
01-30-2012, 10:13 AM
I really don't think age has anything to do if you race on almost a weekly basis. Shit I was racing my slow as ej8 when I was 15 with a learners

1civic
01-30-2012, 10:37 AM
I really don't think age has anything to do if you race on almost a weekly basis. Shit I was racing my slow as ej8 when I was 15 with a learners

Much more to street racing then just driving, so yes age & experience has everything to do with it... :yes:

And my grandma could race a stock civic, lmao...:goodjob:

*EFilliated*
01-30-2012, 11:09 AM
So ur telling me I have to wait till I'm 31 to run 12.9 and bring trophies home, yea don't think so, might be young but that don't mean Shit. So ur telling me I can't break 11s this year because I'm to young? Sounds like ur being ignorant to me

Form this statement I'd think you was an OG, but you're only 20 and just started driving...:thinking:... baahahahah, to funny..:fruit:

DarKStaR
01-30-2012, 11:15 AM
Much more to street racing then just driving, so yes age & experience has everything to do with it... :yes:

And my grandma could race a stock civic, lmao...:goodjob:

But didnt his stock civic run 12.9s and your built civic run 12.9s on the same tire? lol just trying to stir the pot

*EFilliated*
01-30-2012, 11:18 AM
I ran 12.8 making 200hp, so not sure were these comments came from

But didnt his stock civic run 12.9s and your built civic run 12.9s on the same tire? lol just trying to stir the pot

Dirty.Bird
01-30-2012, 11:20 AM
if u want it u can have it sir.... lock it up.

I has no SLICKS yet lol

DarKStaR
01-30-2012, 11:41 AM
I ran 12.8 making 200hp, so not sure were these comments came from

Sorry i was a tenth off, and i was talking about his civic being built not yours reread the quote

big mac
01-30-2012, 11:49 AM
Hey Luis what is ur tranny setup?

stretch
01-30-2012, 11:55 AM
I has no SLICKS yet lol

not u dirty bird, i mean ur twin

*EFilliated*
01-30-2012, 12:04 PM
I understood what u meant

Sorry i was a tenth off, and i was talking about his civic being built not yours reread the quote

Dirty.Bird
01-30-2012, 12:26 PM
not u dirty bird, i mean ur twin

He sold all his cars...im tryna get him to build a civic lol

*EFilliated*
01-30-2012, 01:08 PM
Kurt and big mac plan on doing dig runs Thursday night on street tires, roll racing don't mean Shit to me, I don't wanna hear excuses bout I spin this and that, both yall got LSD, make it work

big mac
01-30-2012, 01:20 PM
Aight fine by me if I can make it out you'll see me there

*EFilliated*
01-30-2012, 01:32 PM
Sounds like a plan

Aight fine by me if I can make it out you'll see me there

big mac
01-30-2012, 01:33 PM
Although I would like to do a roll just to see difference from last time

stretch
01-30-2012, 01:48 PM
Kurt and big mac plan on doing dig runs Thursday night on street tires, roll racing don't mean Shit to me, I don't wanna hear excuses bout I spin this and that, both yall got LSD, make it work

wow.... he said that with his chest too.....lol

DarKStaR
01-30-2012, 01:55 PM
lol

1civic
01-30-2012, 02:08 PM
So ur telling me I have to wait till I'm 31 to run 12.9 and bring trophies home, yea don't think so, might be young but that don't mean Shit. So ur telling me I can't break 11s this year because I'm to young? Sounds like ur being ignorant to me

Running around like you know it all is not gonna do it, even with Morris it still gonna take money, plus the knowledge you have yet to learn!!

But good try on the insult..:goodjob:

jerseyef9
01-30-2012, 02:14 PM

1civic
01-30-2012, 02:20 PM
That junior lmao.......... Bobby I don't Luis was trying to insult you but he is running a whole better than you were ..... Oh yeah me not driving my car joke can be cleared up now too.

Who said anything about you or your car? And Best MPH in my hatch was 109, would have been close, but you guys kill me with the bragging crap.. You can't be 20 and know it all, hell I'm 30 and still learn shit... GEEEZZZZ

*EFilliated*
01-30-2012, 02:20 PM
you do know ur trying to do a 40 roll with a 200HP H2B against ur 240 something HP h2b. does that make sense to u?

Although I would like to do a roll just to see difference from last time

*EFilliated*
01-30-2012, 02:22 PM
please quote me saying anything about knowing it all. read before u try and jump on some1s back for something that got nothing to do with u period.

Who said anything about you or your car? And Best MPH in my hatch was 109, would have been close, but you guys kill me with the bragging crap.. You can't be 20 and know it all, hell I'm 30 and still learn shit... GEEEZZZZ

jerseyef9
01-30-2012, 02:22 PM

bobby you are so right sir ..... continue with pointless arguement

1civic
01-30-2012, 02:27 PM
Luis, you really think with a motor like Casey's you could have drove it to 11's... That coupe was 2000lbs homie making what 240hp?

Shit's not easy, and I know that you couldn't do it alone.. You will soon see what That wall looks like in your hatch, H22 sucks already so scrap that and go to a K swap and I'd bet 11's all day... Nuff said, i lost interest long ago, I'd rather offer my knowledge to those willing to learn, not those who think they know it all... PEACE!!

1civic
01-30-2012, 02:27 PM
bobby you are so right sir ..... continue with pointless arguement

Pointless would be your fat ass building a race car... Just sayin!!

jerseyef9
01-30-2012, 02:29 PM
you right bobby

1civic
01-30-2012, 02:31 PM
I'm not far from the shop if you guys have any more wise ass comments, I can gladly make the trip...

MY POINT IS NO 20 YEAR OLD KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!

END POINT!

later...

jerseyef9
01-30-2012, 02:36 PM
who are you threating?

*EFilliated*
01-30-2012, 02:39 PM
lmao. like i said already please quote me saying anything about me knowing it all. i made that post to kurt and kurt only. i didnt see ur name being called anywhere on this thread so ur comments are irrelavant.

I'm not far from the shop if you guys have any more wise ass comments, I can gladly make the trip...

MY POINT IS NO 20 YEAR OLD KNOWS EVERYTHING!!!

END POINT!

later...

1civic
01-30-2012, 02:41 PM
who are you threating?

Does it look like a threat? It's stating a fact, since you and Tweedledum want to crack jokes then might as-well do it to my face huh?

jerseyef9
01-30-2012, 02:42 PM

1civic
01-30-2012, 02:43 PM
lmao. like i said already please quote me saying anything about me knowing it all. i made that post to kurt and kurt only. i didnt see ur name being called anywhere on this thread so ur comments are irrelavant.

Confidence is different from ignorance, and last I check it's a public forum... But thanks!

1civic
01-30-2012, 02:46 PM
bobby don't write a check your ass can cash please

UMAD?? Seems church has taught you nothing I see...LOL

1civic
01-30-2012, 02:56 PM
You guys have fun, and best of luck with them setup's... No pun, but OG's FTW!!!

southside
01-30-2012, 03:56 PM
Lol gotta love Killforum.

DarKStaR
01-30-2012, 04:17 PM
I hope noone really thought casey's car was going to run 11s first time out ever(no offense casey). I mean it has the mph to do it, but the track wasnt there that day, cause we were also shooting for 11s in the blue car. Even if he was at the same power and setup he was at IS i think some more passes would have netted 11s.

Dirty.Bird
01-30-2012, 05:01 PM

Yes sir win, lose , or draw it will be good fun no doubt

Dirty.Bird
01-30-2012, 05:07 PM
All of this tomfoolery is not what i was looking forward to when making this thread.....And Bigmac ill do a roll with you but i want a dig 1st

big mac
01-30-2012, 05:10 PM
That's fine man I'll do either. Do y'all have a good spot bc I don't have to many points left on my license

*EFilliated*
01-30-2012, 05:21 PM
i do. will go line up, get flagged end of story. make sure your brakes work also. there is space to slow down after the finish line just have to be able to slow down in a timely manner, same goes to u kurt

That's fine man I'll do either. Do y'all have a good spot bc I don't have to many points left on my license

Dirty.Bird
01-30-2012, 05:31 PM
Sounds like a plan...anybody gonna video?

schia89
01-30-2012, 05:37 PM
I know plenty :)

Roll racing is gay. Dig racing is where it's at, shows who can drive

big mac
01-30-2012, 05:44 PM
Well see how it goes had any practice with my setup atall

jerseyef9
01-30-2012, 05:51 PM
I know plenty :)

Roll racing is gay. Dig racing is where it's at, shows who can drive
My hero

Dirty.Bird
01-30-2012, 05:55 PM
I know im not the best driver but ill make do

big mac
01-30-2012, 06:08 PM
Three way race or two and two. Also am na against dirty?

*EFilliated*
01-30-2012, 06:11 PM
its a two lane road

Three way race or two and two. Also am na against dirty?

EJ6
01-30-2012, 06:44 PM
when is this going down, i wanna come play :)

*EFilliated*
01-30-2012, 06:51 PM
thursday

when is this going down, i wanna come play :)

boosted347
01-30-2012, 07:23 PM
Not that im relevant to this thread, dig racing does determine the better driver but a roll determines the faster car...your car has to be set up somewhat for a dig, you have to get your power to hook where as in roll racing its all about the car...but continue on, maybe some good runs will come out of this :goodjob:

big mac
01-30-2012, 07:35 PM
True. My prediction is that Luis will prob get me. He has had more practice and maybe a better suspension set up I'm still on just nuespeed springs. But well see what happens. Idk about dirty idk his setup or car

Dirty.Bird
01-30-2012, 10:27 PM
ill pop my hood when we meet up

stretch
01-31-2012, 05:20 AM
Not that im relevant to this thread, dig racing does determine the better driver but a roll determines the faster car...your car has to be set up somewhat for a dig, you have to get your power to hook where as in roll racing its all about the car...but continue on, maybe some good runs will come out of this :goodjob:

i disagree...... u can to a roll race with a faster car and still lose. RACING is all about setting ur car up properly for wat ur doing. i beat a sc300 lexus turbo in the blue all motor hatch a while back because he was spinning then street tires like crazy and i spun but not as much. by the time he started catching up race was over. morris raced moseley in the same blue hatch and moseley hooked and took off, morris had to run him down, and we clearly had the faster car, but moseley car is setup well for roll racing so he took off on morris.
bottom line, roll racing is preference only in my opinion, cause it doesnt prove much, a girl who dont race can jump in her sedan and roll race. dig race takes tactic, reaction and skill. thats how u know a driver. its the drivers responsibilty to make a car go fast, and roll racing handicaps that. i understandf that it is quicker than a dig in the street and more convenient so i wont totally knock it for those who wanna do something for fun real quick. but i would never bet a dollar on a roll race. my .02cents

stretch
01-31-2012, 05:21 AM
RICKY BOBBY....... why u on here harrassing these guys man....lolololol.... u miss the kills forum huh

1civic
01-31-2012, 07:57 AM
RICKY BOBBY....... why u on here harrassing these guys man....lolololol.... u miss the kills forum huh

Yeah, I have a little free time....:crazy:

stretch
01-31-2012, 08:35 AM
well u and i know ur just shit talking and messing around but they are taking it very serious..... told them not to cause thats how u are and u dont mean anything by it, ur just talking shit.

1civic
01-31-2012, 08:42 AM
well u and i know ur just shit talking and messing around but they are taking it very serious..... told them not to cause thats how u are and u dont mean anything by it, ur just talking shit.

They will learn, apart of growing up!!..:goodjob:

Edit: I used to run around thinking I could beat everyone up too, got me no-where.. I also thought I was the best driver, until an OG school'd me in street racing 101...LMAO!!!

Moseley
01-31-2012, 03:19 PM
OMG this thread is hilarious.

It seems ya'll really REALLY want to race FWD cars on the street in January and I don't know why.

boosted347
01-31-2012, 03:51 PM

It seems ya'll really REALLY want to race FWD cars on the street in January and I don't know why.

Its not as farfetched now seeing as how down my way its like 70° during the day lol moseley are you planning on attending ifo?

big mac
01-31-2012, 03:59 PM
So my car is in the shop hopefully done soon. I went out and dig and it was way to cold no traction. Went out and did some this afternoon and it was a lot better. So idk but I say dig runs should wait for warmer weather

*EFilliated*
01-31-2012, 04:03 PM
SMH. how did ur car all of a sudden end up in the shop? cold weather cars tend to run better but spin a little more. warm weather cars make less power and spin slight less. dont see the diffrence but alright. but if i told u lets do a roll race ur car will come out the shop to race .. ?

So my car is in the shop hopefully done soon. I went out and dig and it was way to cold no traction. Went out and did some this afternoon and it was a lot better. So idk but I say dig runs should wait for warmer weather

big mac
01-31-2012, 04:07 PM
Idk it's up to y'all

jerseyef9
01-31-2012, 04:21 PM
Idk it's up to y'all

So you basically saying you are scared of 200whp bone stock h2b. Cool story bro

*EFilliated*
01-31-2012, 04:24 PM
SMFH. your making no sense right about now. sounds like ur back pedaling

Idk it's up to y'all

*EFilliated*
01-31-2012, 04:27 PM

moseley wat are u talkin about. right now for the last couple weeks they have been racing every night in new york. i have videos to prove.... thats why the is something called a burnout buddy....lmaooooooooo

jerseyef9
01-31-2012, 04:32 PM
It because it Georgia

boosted347
01-31-2012, 05:07 PM
If getting a run in in january presents a problem just wait to run til IFO lol

big mac
01-31-2012, 05:19 PM
Lol back pedaling

*EFilliated*
01-31-2012, 06:45 PM
ill be there regardless, doesn't matter to me

If getting a run in in january presents a problem just wait to run til IFO lol

boosted347
01-31-2012, 06:59 PM
ill be there regardless, doesn't matter to me

BTW your car ran well at ISD in november :goodjob:

*EFilliated*
01-31-2012, 07:01 PM
preciate it. if everything goes as planned will be putting down some nice numbers next month.

BTW your car ran well at ISD in november :goodjob:

*EFilliated*
01-31-2012, 07:46 PM
just forget it. not gonna waste my time with this back and forth shit on IA. when u ready lmk, if not IFO is next month

Lol back pedaling

ZOSICK
01-31-2012, 08:35 PM

less than 50 deg ....... i was ask to race....so we raced.. ohh i took the money home just sayin

http://youtu.be/A2hSm9PotS0 1/8 mile dig evo 500hp awd 2 step vs me motor

http://youtu.be/vLbhS-Y-8Es 30 roll whipple cobra gets left!

Any deg, ill race !! just have to know your car and set up!!

91s13
01-31-2012, 09:35 PM

You mean February now

1civic
01-31-2012, 09:49 PM
less than 50 deg ....... i was ask to race....so we raced.. ohh i took the money home just sayin

http://youtu.be/A2hSm9PotS0 1/8 mile dig evo 500hp awd 2 step vs me motor

http://youtu.be/vLbhS-Y-8Es 30 roll whipple cobra gets left!

Any deg, ill race !! just have to know your car and set up!!
Last I remember you paid for the work done?

What would you really know about set-up...:thinking:

Did you really set the corner weights, camber, castor, and pinion agle on that vette, or is it stock leaf with longer bolts?...LOL

Just wondering? I'm no vette guy so clue me in..:goodjob:

1civic
01-31-2012, 09:52 PM

Moseley you're to slow to hang with these H swaps... Their super-duper fast like sonic!!

BOOM!!!

ZOSICK
01-31-2012, 10:04 PM
Last I remember you paid for the work done?

What would you really know about set-up...:thinking:

Did you really set the corner weights, camber, castor, and pinion agle on that vette, or is it stock leaf with longer bolts?...LOL

Just wondering? I'm no vette guy so clue me in..:goodjob:

I pay for the motor work you Deffently have that right ! Other than that the Engine shop I use know nothing about my suspension,tires, set up , etc.. what u fly cut your own pistons and blueprint and balance your motor at your house ??

And no i do not have stock suspension, shocks, or sway bars on my car :)

Dirty.Bird
02-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Oh Bigmac where are you???? lol

big mac
02-02-2012, 11:16 PM
Got out of work at 1015 and drove to wild bills. Tranny started popping out of gear I accually just got home

stretch
02-03-2012, 05:51 PM
all these races setup to happen.....AND NOT ONE RACE WENT DOWN...WTF...... this shit gettin worst everyday. a million keyboard racers. thats the reason i gave up and having my fun at the track cause GA street scene is lame as fucc!!!!

*EFilliated*
02-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Smh

Dirty.Bird
02-03-2012, 07:52 PM
Things happen i guess...if i get all my work done i should be out to play with you luis...gotta take care of the wheel studs

big mac
02-03-2012, 07:55 PM
Are y'all running at ifo?

*EFilliated*
02-03-2012, 08:49 PM
Who's yall?

Are y'all running at ifo?

big mac
02-03-2012, 08:51 PM
You and dirty?

*EFilliated*
02-03-2012, 08:58 PM
I am

You and dirty?

big mac
02-03-2012, 08:59 PM
What class bro? I've never raced at an event

*EFilliated*
02-03-2012, 09:10 PM
What class bro? I've never raced at an event

All Motor Street

big mac
02-03-2012, 09:28 PM
That's full interior and exhaust right?

*EFilliated*
02-03-2012, 09:38 PM
Yup

That's full interior and exhaust right?

jerseyef9
02-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Lol

Dirty.Bird
02-04-2012, 02:40 AM
Ill be there

ZOSICK
02-04-2012, 06:15 AM
all these races setup to happen.....AND NOT ONE RACE WENT DOWN...WTF...... this shit gettin worst everyday. a million keyboard racers. thats the reason i gave up and having my fun at the track cause GA street scene is lame as fucc!!!!
Hell I'm tryin stretch can't help the sandy vagianas in here r skurd though...

stretch
02-04-2012, 09:12 AM
Hell I'm tryin stretch can't help the sandy vagianas in here r skurd though...

but zosick only a few of us got cars to run u. others are really in ur league on this forum, thats why they say ur a bully for wanting to race civics. but i meant in general people just talk a lot on the internet and dont race. or when they do race they pick the one they are sure to win....

ZOSICK
02-04-2012, 09:56 AM
People assume to much chit some times on here.. but the viper is who i was talkin bout and god it with 200more tq than me its surly in my league....

ZOSICK
02-20-2012, 09:29 PM
I guess the viper chicken shitted out when someone (zosick) called its bluff of 800hp.................