PDA

View Full Version : PooterEG is a horrible buyer!

Jdm94Coupe
01-18-2012, 05:02 PM
Delete. Problem solved.

quickdodgeŽ
01-18-2012, 05:11 PM
I thought this got resolved? Or this a separate issue? Later, QD.

gerardojdm
01-18-2012, 06:15 PM
Trust no one, but god.

jdm eg6
01-18-2012, 06:56 PM
Trust no one, but god.

what he said

-S Double C-
01-18-2012, 07:55 PM
that fool bought some coilovers from me one time with 450 or 500 dollars in 1 dollar bills i forget the exact prioce but it was up there LOL!!! I was like WHAT IN THE FUCK!!!

CptWitwiki
01-18-2012, 07:59 PM
damn you are a patient man if you sat there and counted 450-500 ones hahah

and damn i remember you telling me about this a couple of months ago, he STILL hasnt given you the money thats fucked up! dont use my old gun to fix this ;) haha jk

EJ6
01-18-2012, 08:03 PM
that fool bought some coilovers from me one time with 450 or 500 dollars in 1 dollar bills i forget the exact prioce but it was up there LOL!!! I was like WHAT IN THE FUCK!!!

LOL...same thing with me, bought a roll bar from me for 150-250 forgot how much but i got like 1 five dollar bill an the rest was in ones lol, had to count it before i let him drive off with the part

RsonGt3's
01-18-2012, 08:05 PM

STRIPPER OR WHAT!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Jdm94Coupe
01-18-2012, 09:32 PM

Austin?
01-18-2012, 09:40 PM
He might just be a stripper

EmminoDaGreat
01-18-2012, 10:14 PM
He has a valet company, and he golfs. get off his nuts, he is a good dude. Just hard to get a hold of.

And for any of you complaining about ur 500-600 in 1's he has paid me in a duffle bag of ones for his work.... try counting that..

-EnVus-
01-18-2012, 10:27 PM

LOL...same thing with me, bought a roll bar from me for 150-250 forgot how much but i got like 1 five dollar bill an the rest was in ones lol, had to count it before i let him drive off with the part
LOL x3 He bought some Coilovers for His ek from me March of 2011 for $450 and it was all $1 bills

Jdm94Coupe
01-18-2012, 10:29 PM

-EnVus-
01-18-2012, 10:33 PM
I expected better coming from a major person on this site, and someone who works at the main shop on this site. But as I expected you would come on here and act like its okay for him to owe me $170 for over 6 months. I don't care how much a person makes or what he does. I could get ahold of the president of the united states in less then 6 months.

I guarantee you if you call him tomorrow morning he will pick up. If I call him he will not answer.
No excuses to owe Money over that kinda time owing $170 is not something to slip the mind. He is lucky you didnt have a binding contract or id ad interest in lol

boostedb16
01-18-2012, 10:35 PM
He has a valet company, and he golfs. get off his nuts, he is a good dude. Just hard to get a hold of.

And for any of you complaining about ur 500-600 in 1's he has paid me in a duffle bag of ones for his work.... try counting that..i dont see how anyone can defend this. i mean 6 months? if it was a few days and he was "hard to get a hold of" that would be understandable. nothing personal against you and he might be a good dude but i dont see you or anyone else letting something like this slide.

EmminoDaGreat
01-18-2012, 10:44 PM
I don't know the whole situation, but what I was told is that he is getting the parts off of his hatch, when he drops it off for the manifold to be made. Hell it takes months for him to drop his car off to get things done. I'll defend him, because, well I can. He has been a top notch customer, friend, and always paid for anything I have ever sold him personally. Hell he bought the hatch from me. I just think they had some agreement for parts+cash prior.

EmminoDaGreat
01-18-2012, 10:49 PM
I expected better coming from a major person on this site, and someone who works at the main shop on this site. But as I expected you would come on here and act like its okay for him to owe me $170 for over 6 months. I don't care how much a person makes or what he does. I could get ahold of the president of the united states in less then 6 months.

I guarantee you if you call him tomorrow morning he will pick up. If I call him he will not answer. If he is such a great dude, why doesn't he answer me until I make a thread? Like the last thread, ignored me until I made the thread. Then asked me to delete it claiming he was coming to my house the following day with the "small change" as he referred to it as.

What I say personally has nothing to do with where I work. Get that straight. I am entitled to say whatever I want, and never did I say it was OK to not pay someone....but, Like I said prior, I was told he was giving you the parts off the car when they where off. If things have changed so be it, but everyone has had something bad... I also know he has been out of the country for the last few weeks. Now none of this justifys him not paying you. But don't bash the man , handle the business etc....

Hell I sell tons of shit on this site, I never get a good buyer etc etc... But the 1 time something is fucked up I get a fucking 15 page drama fest because someone rather post a thread than hit me up

Drummerboy
01-18-2012, 10:49 PM
haha just in this thread, that's around 3K in 1's. Man's got a problem with strippers.

CSquared
01-18-2012, 10:52 PM
In for drama/results

EmminoDaGreat
01-18-2012, 10:53 PM
haha just in this thread, that's around 3K in 1's. Man's got a problem with strippers.

Single moms need money too..

And in short, to assist with both parties, since you both have been customers/past or present. I will even try to help get your parts/money to you by contacting him, if he even answers me.

Jdm94Coupe
01-18-2012, 11:04 PM

Jdm94Coupe
01-18-2012, 11:06 PM

EmminoDaGreat
01-18-2012, 11:08 PM
I don't consider customers ever really bugging me, unless they're just really annoying. I can fix stock cars too...lol

amonsta
01-18-2012, 11:40 PM
This issue will be resolved by Saturday. Doesn't matter how you are paid as long as you are paid. I own a business and receive very large lump sums of money in ones. Not a problem for me because Im getting money. I'm sure this was an oversight but will be handled this weekend. Jdm94 coupe pm me.

Ps He does not have PayPal.

Jdm94Coupe
01-18-2012, 11:57 PM
This issue will be resolved by Saturday. Doesn't matter how you are paid as long as you are paid. I own a business and receive very large lump sums of money in ones. Not a problem for me because Im getting money. I'm sure this was an oversight but will be handled this weekend. Jdm94 coupe pm me.

Ps He does not have PayPal.

Why am I sending you a pm, I don't know you. And what am I saying to you in this pm?

EmminoDaGreat
01-19-2012, 12:03 AM
How about, thanks for the 170$.

Sinfix_15
01-19-2012, 12:04 AM
No clue why i came to this thread, but i got a laugh at the paying with 1s story. I had a guy get mad and ask me if i was drug dealer one time because i paid in 20s.... i'd love to see his face if i showed up with a bag of 1s.

amonsta
01-19-2012, 12:05 AM
So why make a thread bitching about the money when i simply asked you to pm me? You don't have to know me to get your money. But if it makes you feel better I'm his brother.

Jdm94Coupe
01-19-2012, 12:34 AM

pootereg
01-19-2012, 03:22 AM
Firsttttttttttttt off, I have been on the road for six months. Second off the night u left me waiting at qt I said I'm going to be gone out of town for awhile. Third off, that's a lie about keeping u waiting at varsity for 3 hours! Really? But u knew the wholllllleee situation about us trading manifold setups after I got all my stuff made from mainstream, and we both had a clear understanding about it wasn't going to b a overnight thing. Last but not least I'm the lassssssssstttt person who gives a shit about 170! Trust me I won't loose any sleep over it:-) my brother will PayPal u cause once again I'm not in town! Thanks and adios

pootereg
01-19-2012, 03:24 AM
And please stop being so emo. And yes it's true I don't have a PayPal sorry I'm old school

Jdm94Coupe
01-19-2012, 06:03 AM

gerardojdm
01-19-2012, 08:31 AM
http://www.fox11online.com/dpps/news/strange/man-pays-6500-dollar-bill-with-pennies-ob11-jgr_3747535
Those that were paid with dollar bills should be fine.

Boosting EG
01-19-2012, 09:03 AM
Trust no one, but god.

what he said

Vteckidd
01-19-2012, 09:11 AM
Pooter is a good guy . He might be lazy in paying you but he's not ripping you off. He does travel A LOT

pootereg
01-19-2012, 09:27 AM
Woow now folks are complaining about how I pay? This is to funny. Im very lazy but it's whatever I'll make time out of my crazy schedule today to give u the few pennies

Jdm94Coupe
01-19-2012, 09:40 AM
Pooter is a good guy . He might be lazy in paying you but he's not ripping you off. He does travel A LOT

Are you serious?

Sinfix_15
01-19-2012, 09:51 AM
Firsttttttttttttt off, I have been on the road for six months. Second off the night u left me waiting at qt I said I'm going to be gone out of town for awhile. Third off, that's a lie about keeping u waiting at varsity for 3 hours! Really? But u knew the wholllllleee situation about us trading manifold setups after I got all my stuff made from mainstream, and we both had a clear understanding about it wasn't going to b a overnight thing. Last but not least I'm the lassssssssstttt person who gives a shit about 170! Trust me I won't loose any sleep over it:-) my brother will PayPal u cause once again I'm not in town! Thanks and adios

if you're the last person who would give a shit about $170, you wouldnt of owed him $170 in the first place. i dont care who you are or how busy you are..... Barrack Obama could have found time to drop a cashiers check in the mailbox over a 6 month time period. It's not his fault for being upset that you owe him money.

Vteckidd
01-19-2012, 09:53 AM
Are you serious?

I'm sorry did I stutter?

Money is money regardless and if he owes you he should pay. Period. You said "I doubt he travels that much" I'm telling you he does.

I'm telling you based on my limited dealings with POOTER he's not a scanner, he's prob been busy and out of town, his intention is not to rip you off. Its more likely he's just been busy and yes a little lazy to finish the deal.

I never said you were wrong, I'm just telling you his priorities are prob not centered around what you think.

Its clear there was miscommunication on both parts. He insists he told you it would take time, you claim he's blowing you off.

My advice is never let anything go until its paid for, ever

Vteckidd
01-19-2012, 09:56 AM
It's not as simple as oweing him $170.

From what I gather, jdm gave him a manifold to it pooters car, and pooter was giving jdm a fabricated manifold or dp +170$

Jdm94Coupe
01-19-2012, 10:59 AM

Vteckidd
01-19-2012, 12:10 PM
Maybe you should shut the fuck up and go collect your money instead of trying to debate his travel plans.

Its a free forum ill post what I want. I'm not the one whining

Jdm94Coupe
01-19-2012, 12:14 PM

Vteckidd
01-19-2012, 12:54 PM
Maybe you should actually try building a car instead of collecting parts to later sell when you decide you're too lazy to finish said project

Jdm94Coupe
01-19-2012, 01:18 PM

civicturbo10
01-19-2012, 01:23 PM
LOL at small change. B Of A makes billions nickel and diming people. All from very small change. It's all about prioritizing. Getting the $170 to OP was very small priority and so payment was neglected. He should have wire transferred, sent a money order, or had a buddy help him out. Props for OP for even waiting months for "small change". I have waited for parts coming from japan and i know the feeling. I had to call them every 6 months to get a status check. B/C we all know credit cards won't cover you that far out if vendor doesn't deliver - 1.5 yrs+.... For individuals i don't really trust anyone - baller or not. You either have the money or not. Simple as that. No money - no part.

Vteckidd
01-19-2012, 01:36 PM
LOL spoken like the worthless chump you are whining over $170

Keep up? Mr I only drive stock cars now lol mr I never finish a car

Honestly I'm so done with cars I don't care aboutvyour mediocre attempt at insults

silversol
01-19-2012, 03:04 PM
Maybe instead of telling me what to build, you should try building your own motor next time. And come up with your own header designs, makes you look lazy. Fat boy.

Try not to keep up with what I'm building/doing, I work in my garage in my spare time. I'm not a shop.

And how many headers have had your name on them?

pootereg
01-19-2012, 03:18 PM
Lol! I love how all these mf know my damn schedule! Really? Y'all have no clue wire transfers or whatever maybe if y'all knew the whole fucking story you would understand why the situation is what It is!

I got his manifold plus I gave him 230 cash
After I get manifold fitted for my car he gets my manifold and dp and we are even

Anyway he has his money and this shit is done!

00CiViC00
01-19-2012, 04:00 PM
foreal though he will pay you ,,, i had to blow his phone up both times i sold him stuff ,... but i got the money .,,,,, and yes all in 1$ bills , over a grand in ones ,. didnt even count the bills cause i trust his word
\