PDA

View Full Version : WTB: TURBO PARTS AND SUPPORTING HARDWARE!!

Loaded811
01-17-2012, 04:04 PM
I am looking to purchase the following items. I'm looking to install the following items this weekend so that I may get my setup tuned the first of next week. I only want quality parts, nothing thats damaged or needs something to make it work. I only want items that are ready to go immediately. I would also like the items to come with all supporting hardware and or installation manuals if possible. The setup is a built GSR in a 1997 Honda Civic, so anything that I'm requesting is for a b-series (GSR) in a ej Civic. Ok the list:

1. A/C and P/S compatible turbo kit (Full complete kit!!) with intercooler, all piping, clamps, external wastegate and blowoff valve. I would need a minimum of a T3/T4 .60 trim/ .63 A/R to make the power that I'm going for. I am not looking for a ebay turbo, ebay wastegate or ebay blow off valve. The only ebay items that I would except is a cast turbo manifold and intercooler with piping. I don't mind spending a little extra money on something that is of high quality (turbo and manifold). I would like a equal length style manifold that is made by a quality company but can still retain P/S and A/C. As far as the turbos go I will entertain anything from a T3/T4 to a 60-1 or GT35R.

2. 3 bar map sensor. Omni Power is preferred, but will consider others with pigtail.

3. 1000cc injectors

4. Profec B spec II boost controller with all hardware. ie selenoid, all hoses, filter etc.

5. Walbro 255 fuel pump with installation hardware.

6. AEM wide band O2, complete with nothing missing. Would prefer the analog version to match the rest of my gauges but will consider the led version.

7. Edelbrock Victor X intake manifold that must fit a GSR. I currently have a Skunk2 (1st gen) that I would like to trade for one. If you have one and your n/a and not built, you would benefit more from a skunk2 then a victor X. Let me know.

8. Skunk2 Pro 1 Cams- B Series

9. B Series valve springs and retainers. Would prefer Skunk2 but will consider: Supertech, Crower, etc.

10. Gauges (boost and oil pressure) must be electric and either Depo, Prosport or Defi. I do not want any other gauges but those!!

11. B&M fuel pressure regulator and gauge. Will only consider B&M!!

12. A good place besides Summit Racing to find AN fittings and lines so that I can construct a ventilation system for my valve cover.

13. An aluminum Catch Can in good shape.

I appreciate everyone trying to help as I'm trying to get this done asap. My prefered method of contact is via phone: 678-381-7223 however you can pm me or reply to this post. I would really appreciate it if you could also send a picture of whatever you are attempting to sell me. If you don't have a picture I'm not going to drive to look at it. Again thanks for the help and hopefully some people have some of these items so that I don't have to buy it new!!

B18c1Turboed
01-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Stay far far far away from supertech. Unless u like replacing motors!

EmminoDaGreat
01-17-2012, 05:20 PM
I have a victor x for GSR $275

Loaded811
01-17-2012, 07:11 PM
New or used victor x

Loaded811
01-18-2012, 08:49 AM
ttt

EmminoDaGreat
01-18-2012, 08:59 AM
its pretty new, I also have a full skunk 2 cnc ported head w/ valves and valvetrain..... I KNOW u ballinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Loaded811
01-19-2012, 04:17 PM
Ok last day is today I'm ordering all this stuff tomorrow, would atleast like to buy some of the supporting items used and support the local economy. lol quick shitty economy bump!!

EmminoDaGreat
01-19-2012, 05:25 PM
Its a lightly used one.