PDA

View Full Version : So i had a funny and bad idea

YokotaS13
11-29-2005, 12:20 PM
Well ive been thinking of doing this for a while to some friends, and have a set of steelies for almost every set of lug patterns guys i know have.

At random times, just take one wheel off a guys car you know, put a steelie on
continue for like a month until it is done, and then post the wheels for sale on a forum that both of you go to. At that point he would realize, it was you and yeah..

It sounds relaly fucking stupid while im sitting here typing it, but it was funny as shit while we were talking about it at work

Scrappy
11-29-2005, 12:21 PM
k yeah no.

AznTraitor
11-29-2005, 12:22 PM
Well ive been thinking of doing this for a while to some friends, and have a set of steelies for almost every set of lug patterns guys i know have.

At random times, just take one wheel off a guys car you know, put a steelie on
continue for like a month until it is done, and then post the wheels for sale on a forum that both of you go to. At that point he would realize, it was you and yeah..

It sounds relaly fucking stupid while im sitting here typing it, but it was funny as shit while we were talking about it at work

sounds like a good idea....but execution would be a little rough...because random people would wonder wtf you were taking a perfectly good wheel/tire off for....and the joke would take too long...1 month? nah....imo...it'd be alot funnier if you could get two spare (donuts) and just replace them on one side...hahaha...that would look funny!

B16a2 Civic
11-29-2005, 12:22 PM
erm, i would just edit the orginal post and apologize or post a real joke

YokotaS13
11-29-2005, 12:25 PM
If you kept looking a wheel a week wouldnt you get pissed? as long as you know their place of residence, workplace etc, you can pull it off. Or do it 2 at a tim.

ok, nvrmind, it was funny yesterday lol

AznTraitor
11-29-2005, 12:27 PM
erm, i would just edit the orginal post and apologize or post a real joke

two blondes were sitting on a porch in Texas starring at the moon

one blonde asks another "which do you think is farther, the moon or Florida?"

the other blonde replies "duh! You cant even see Florida!"

Rican219
11-29-2005, 12:37 PM

:lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
11-29-2005, 12:38 PM
:lmao:
there we go

YokotaS13
11-29-2005, 12:41 PM
loooosers
flood control owns me

civic95
11-29-2005, 01:21 PM
What happens when he realizes the pattern (1 wheel every week), and as your taking the 4th wheel you hear a BANG. Then you fall to the ground, and see a wave of red fluid circle you. That wouldn't be very funny.

SOHC MONSTER
11-29-2005, 01:29 PM

that was a good one yo! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

The Golden Child
11-29-2005, 02:37 PM
i dont think that would work .. unless u did it all at the same time, just maybe ..

YokotaS13
11-29-2005, 06:49 PM
What happens when he realizes the pattern (1 wheel every week), and as your taking the 4th wheel you hear a BANG. Then you fall to the ground, and see a wave of red fluid circle you. That wouldn't be very funny.
it wouldnt be the same day of the week, same time etc
besides where i live noone carrie a gun i know