PDA

View Full Version : Share you Opinion

-EnVus-
01-16-2012, 03:15 AM
Anyone ever had to shoot an animal besides a deer or something to kill to eat ?
My cat who was like a son to me and my wife raised since a kitten got outside. We tried to get him but as we did these will pack of dogs came up and chased him into the woods. We never saw him again and we fear they may have killed him. These same dogs have chased my outside cats who are fixed an UTD on shots and legal off also. Then one of them the other night ran up to my wife coming in from work snarling and barking at her.
We are going out tomorrow to look again for our cat and near where the wild dogs stay and roam. If i find his body i will be a little satisfied mentally but will have a heavy conscience cause I WILL HAVE TO KILL THOSE SOB's....

Benefit
01-16-2012, 04:01 AM
are you going to eat the dogs?

-EnVus-
01-16-2012, 04:04 AM
are you going to eat the dogs?
If they killed my cat i may just will

Benefit
01-16-2012, 04:15 AM
Anyone ever had to shoot an animal besides a deer or something to kill to eat ?
I WILL HAVE TO KILL THOSE SOB's(dogs)....

--

-EnVus-
01-16-2012, 04:37 AM
--
Well you ever killed anything cause you had or wanted to for a reason besides to eat it ? I mean id never kill an animal besides a deer or something that ran under my car. This would be a huge difference for me. To top it off animal control wont do shit if they did come out after 3 weeks or so they cant ever find the asshole dogs.

Echonova
01-16-2012, 06:10 AM
Then one of them the other night ran up to my wife coming in from work snarling and barking at her.Fuck the cat... ^^^This alone is reason enough to fill those dogs with some hot shit.

Why aren't they dead already?

David88vert
01-16-2012, 06:31 AM
If they are wild dogs, then shoot them. Wild dogs have been known to attack little kids, and there is no reason not to kill them. They are a danger that should not be allowed in your community.

Check with your local police/sheriff's department to make certain that there are no "firearm discharge" laws in your area first. If there is nothing legally stopping you, then organize a very small community meeting, explain the danger, and see if you can find a couple of volunteers to help you track the wild dogs down. You may be able to even get your local law enforcement officers to help if you have an organized small team - see if SWAT team members will volunteer their time. They tend to be a little more gung-ho.

Crazydelsol
01-16-2012, 09:23 AM
Can I volunteer? I will take my sks or glock

STRteg
01-16-2012, 09:25 AM
Steaks dipped in antifreeze will solve this problem

Theycall_Metue
01-16-2012, 11:27 AM
wild or not, most dogs tend to attack anything/one they dont know.
i shoot non civilized dogs around here with the BB gun.

Catnip
01-16-2012, 11:39 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Rf4eIH1x4L8/TeF46I-hjSI/AAAAAAAAAro/cy_x3n6qQ-Y/s1600/IMG_0150.JPG

TIGERJC
01-16-2012, 11:50 AM
Find the cat's body and then rent a Home depot truck. Lay the cat in the middle of the road and or throw some food out and then wait. Once targets are located step on the accelerator. Vehicular carnage FTW
or do what this guy suggested

Steaks dipped in antifreeze will solve this problem

Sinfix_15
01-16-2012, 11:56 AM
Dogs chasing cats is what dogs do. i wouldnt fault them for that. if i felt threatened by a dog that was willing to aggressively approach me and not run away when i yelled at it, id be willing to shoot it. If it threatened my wife, if be even more willing and quick to shoot it.

side note, how are these dogs getting into your kitchen to snarl at her?

STRteg
01-16-2012, 12:03 PM
Dogs chasing cats is what dogs do. i wouldnt fault them for that. if i felt threatened by a dog that was willing to aggressively approach me and not run away when i yelled at it, id be willing to shoot it. If it threatened my wife, if be even more willing and quick to shoot it.

side note, how are these dogs getting into your kitchen to snarl at her?

lol I see what you did there

Dylan
01-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Any wild animal that shows up at my house dies. End of story.

-EnVus-
01-16-2012, 03:20 PM
Well thanks for the feedback and glad to so most of you share my opinion. I will contact and give animal control one more chance tomorrow. Today one of them lunged at and attacked my 10 year old nephew. It's time for something to be done about this shit...

Dylan
01-16-2012, 03:27 PM
The longer you wait the more room there is for potential error.

RL...
01-16-2012, 03:43 PM
I toss baby kittens out of my driver window while on my 85 south bound commute every morning.

Dylan
01-16-2012, 03:47 PM
I toss baby kittens out of my driver window while on my 85 south bound commute every morning.

That only feeds those damned mangy mutts.

fuck cats tho

Scotsman
01-16-2012, 04:28 PM
I toss baby kittens out of my driver window while on my 85 south bound commute every morning.try spaying those bitches

Echonova
01-16-2012, 05:18 PM
We tried to get him but as we did these will pack of dogs came up and chased him into the woods. Seriously, these guys aren't that tough...

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s292/odocon/odocon3/WILDDOGS1.jpg

-EnVus-
01-16-2012, 05:25 PM
Seriously, these guys aren't that tough...

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s292/odocon/odocon3/WILDDOGS1.jpg
LOL but seriously things just got worse found out today one of the mutts just had a liter this week :(

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z280/ShotTheMessenger/facepalm.jpg

Dylan
01-16-2012, 05:42 PM
LOL but seriously things just got worse found out today one of the mutts just had a liter this week :(

http://i192.photobucket.com/albums/z280/ShotTheMessenger/facepalm.jpg

Well, just take a few extra bullets. Problem solved.

-EnVus-
01-16-2012, 05:44 PM
Well, just take a few extra bullets. Problem solved.
Now im faced with either killing the mom and leaving them or sending her to the pound and leaving them shesh!

Scotsman
01-16-2012, 05:48 PM
Now im faced with either killing the mom and leaving them or sending her to the pound and leaving them shesh!dude , let your nuts drop , i love my cats and dawgs , but they are animals , if they have threatened you , survival of the fittest.............................wait that came out wrong.................stop being a scared puss and man up and fix the issue

Dylan
01-16-2012, 05:49 PM
dude , let your nuts drop , i love my cats and dawgs , but they are animals , if they have threatened you , survival of the fittest.............................wait that came out wrong.................stop being a scared puss and man up and fix the issue

What she said!

Echonova
01-16-2012, 05:52 PM
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p243/klaxfall/forum_talkie/lkillthemall.jpg

-EnVus-
01-16-2012, 05:52 PM
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p243/klaxfall/forum_talkie/lkillthemall.jpg
x2 $5 a head hows that sound lol

Echonova
01-16-2012, 05:56 PM
http://i1012.photobucket.com/albums/af245/Sumerjoyrobertsbolding/killthemALL.jpg

Scotsman
x2 $5 a head hows that sound lolill do it for free

Echonova
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/strongwolf/killem.jpg

Bacon
01-16-2012, 06:02 PM
ill do it for free

I'll help. Nothing like giving a .223 a good workout.

Scotsman
01-16-2012, 06:12 PM
I'll help. Nothing like giving a .223 a good workout.i prefer a cleaver............

Bacon
01-16-2012, 06:18 PM
i prefer a cleaver............

I can work with that as well.

EG_Ryder
01-16-2012, 08:27 PM
I'll help.

If he wanted a baconator he would go to wendys

Bacon
01-16-2012, 08:51 PM
If he wanted a baconator he would go to wendys

Hey now.....I can cook. He will never know its his cat......err.....those dogs. Yeah that's right......the dogs. I'll stick with that. :ninja:

Sent from my Thunderbolt 4G using Tapatalk.

-EnVus-
01-18-2012, 01:47 AM
Well I got a call this afternoon and it was a Mexican who lived in the subdivision across from my house. He said he and his family had been trying to get this cat out of a huge pine tree for 3 days. He couldn't so finally decided to cut the tree down in hopes to not hurt the cat then called my number off the Tag. I was so happy and my wife was in tears he was very scared and skinny but in good health. He had been in the tree for 3 days and one of which was a low of 28 degrees. It feels so good to have him home and curled up at our feet again i thank God we got him back :)

Sinfix_15
01-18-2012, 12:05 PM
Well I got a call this afternoon and it was a Mexican who lived in the subdivision across from my house. He said he and his family had been trying to get this cat out of a huge pine tree for 3 days. He couldn't so finally decided to cut the tree down in hopes to not hurt the cat then called my number off the Tag. I was so happy and my wife was in tears he was very scared and skinny but in good health. He had been in the tree for 3 days and one of which was a low of 28 degrees. It feels so good to have him home and curled up at our feet again i thank God we got him back :)

congrats on that!

Brett
01-18-2012, 12:28 PM
dude , let your nuts drop , i love my cats and dawgs , but they are animals , if they have threatened you , survival of the fittest.............................wait that came out wrong.................stop being a scared puss and man up and fix the issue

Im with her on this!!! KILL THEM FUCKERS

Brett
01-18-2012, 12:29 PM

Damn Mexicans always cutting down trees and mowing grass, but this time for a good cause!! LOL

Really happy you got the cat back, We have 3 and Id be devastated if something happened to any of them

Echonova
01-18-2012, 01:15 PM
A tree died so your cat could live...

God help us when global warming kills us all.

-EnVus-
01-18-2012, 02:14 PM
congrats on that!
Thanks

Damn Mexicans always cutting down trees and mowing grass, but this time for a good cause!! LOL

Really happy you got the cat back, We have 3 and Id be devastated if something happened to any of them
Yeah i saw your pussys on FB lol

A tree died so your cat could live...

God help us when global warming kills us all.
Hey Pine trees are like death machines in the winter also it had to be done

Brett
01-18-2012, 02:33 PM
You see it was a bed full of pussy!! LOL

allmotor-teg
01-18-2012, 03:24 PM
i am glad you found your cat but i would take care of them dogs before they actually kill your cat or maybe a kid. just saying

-EnVus-
01-18-2012, 03:27 PM
i am glad you found your cat but i would take care of them dogs before they actually kill your cat or maybe a kid. just saying
Well i called the pound yesterday and they never showed go figure.....Though i have not seen the dogs or hear the puppies crying today so maybe they came in the AM i hope so.

Bacon
01-18-2012, 04:04 PM
Bow and arrow. Silent and deadly.

Sent from my Thunderbolt 4G using Tapatalk.

green91
01-18-2012, 06:47 PM
In all seriousness, shoot them already. As long as you can legally discharge a firearm where you live. Ive shot at bobcats, coyotes, and stray dogs that come in my yard around my pets without any consideration. If one of them had even remotely threatened me or a family member.. no doubt about it id pop them.

jonbuice5591
01-22-2012, 03:51 AM
i live in locust grove down a long gravel driveway and i have 2 dogs inside and 2 cats outside and me, my 3 yr old son, and the animals were out in the backyard running around and this chocolate lab came up to my fence and started growling and barking at us. i thought he cant get into the fence and ignored it hoping he would go away because i love animals and wouldnt ever hurt one unless i absolutely had to do so. well about an hour later he was nowhere in sight so i let my son and my dogs run around the yard while i sat on the porch watching them. all of a sudden my english bulldog starts to bark but i didnt see anything then my shit-zhu starts barking also. so i go and see whats wrong holding my son just in case and the dog runs and jumps the fence. so i run and put my son and dogs back inside. and tell my ol lady not to let my son look outside. on the way out i grabbec a piece of wood that was from an old porch swing i had just taken down. i hear a strange noise coming from the side of the house and the dog is biting my cat so i hit him in the head till he let go and i guess it killed him. i felt bad and called animal control to come and remove the body and told them what happened and they said i have every right to shoot a wild dog that seems vicious. sorry about your cat man. my animals are like family also. i could only imagine what you and your family must be going through