PDA

View Full Version : Sports Patriots are gonna win the superbowl.

Sinfix_15
01-14-2012, 07:36 PM
this offense is unstoppable. I feel sorry for every defensive player on the field right now and i am ashamed of myself for having 1 ounce of doubt in Tom Brady.

georgieboi
01-14-2012, 08:34 PM
I hope Houston takes it home..... Gronkowski is a beast tho

Sinfix_15
01-14-2012, 08:52 PM
I hope Houston takes it home..... Gronkowski is a beast tho

good luck with that.

RL...
01-14-2012, 09:00 PM
Yup...I think denver needs to stop running all these damn options and they need to protect the quarterback better! Tom brady is the shit though...he is just a great quarterback and the patriots are a great team. I was going for denver though, oh well.

Julio
01-14-2012, 09:00 PM
Patriots = Awesome... The Broncos not playoff worthy...

Sinfix_15
01-14-2012, 09:02 PM
Patriots = Awesome... The Broncos not playoff worthy...

The Falcons are playoff worthy though right? STFU with that bullshit

Sinfix_15
01-14-2012, 09:05 PM
Yup...I think denver needs to stop running all these damn options and they need to protect the quarterback better! Tom brady is the shit though...he is just a great quarterback and the patriots are a great team. I was going for denver though, oh well.

When Tom Brady is on, there's no defense in the NFL that can stop him. There's really nothin you can say about it. Tom Brady with these 2 play making tightends is unstoppable.

Sinfix_15
01-14-2012, 09:06 PM

Denver should have got rid of the option 4 weeks ago.

Julio
01-14-2012, 09:23 PM
The Falcons are playoff worthy though right? STFU with that bullshit

Lol.. No one has mentioned the Falcons.. And I careless about the falcons... I wonder where John 316 is at...

Sinfix_15
01-14-2012, 09:24 PM
Lol.. No one has mentioned the Falcons.. And I careless about the falcons... I wonder where John 316 is at...

Jesus thought the game was on Sunday.

Sinfix_15
01-14-2012, 09:44 PM
Breaking news: The Broncos have issued a fine of $50,000 to Jesus Christ for not making the flight to tonight's game.

Vteckidd
01-14-2012, 10:16 PM
As the biggest pats fan here let me say this

1) the broncos won the worst division in football and beat a deeply injured Steelers.
2) I've always said tebow can't win a shootout
3) the patriots have Denver's number this game. Our defense looks amazing.

Having said that, Denver is just outmatched period. Too many offensive weapons, and tebow isn't a big point qb.

But, don't get too excited, that niner defense looks rediclous, the packers giants ravens are all much better teams and way more deep than Denver.

Denver needs to get healthy and pick up some more talent to help tebow out. Relying solely on him won't getvyou deep in the playoffs

Sinfix_15
01-14-2012, 10:28 PM
I wanted a rematch with the Patriots, felt good about what i saw in some parts of the first game.

got what i asked for, got destroyed.

cant make any excuses for this one, in the 2nd quarter the only thing i was pulling for was for Tom Brady to show mercy.

Sinfix_15
01-14-2012, 10:36 PM
But, don't get too excited, that niner defense looks rediclous,

Niners may be the only team left in the playoffs who can even come close to slowing these Patriots, theyre the only team with the LB skill to hang with these tight ends

Vteckidd
01-15-2012, 09:17 AM
Tebow should hold his head high, he lost to a future hall of famer with a much better team.

His time will come. Next year will tell us if its talent or magic

RL...
01-15-2012, 09:25 AM
The pats straight up owned them...if the broncos were on poor they might've stood a chance but they had turnovers,dropped balls, too many sacks and fumbles I mean wtf. They also never put any pressure ln brady, if tou give him yime he's going to make perfect passes. They made mistake after mistake and you can't make mistakes against a top tier team. You just can't.

quickdodgeŽ
01-15-2012, 09:35 AM
if the broncos were on poor

If the Broncos were on what?

they might've stood a chance but they had turnovers,dropped balls, too many sacks and fumbles I mean wtf.

Too many turnovers and fumbles? Denver only gave up the ball one time all game. How many of those dropped balls were because Tebow isn't that good of a passer? He had seventeen missed passes and I'm willing to bet that more than half were on Tebow's end.

But to add to Mike's response about Tebow holding his head high, he's wrong. He shouldn't hold his head high because of what Mike said. He should hold head up because of what he helped the Broncos do this season. The Broncos were probably on the road to a non-playoff appearance season. Somehow they managed to get in with some combinations and Tebow was a part of it. That's why he should keep his head up. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
01-15-2012, 09:38 AM
Frankly ill be si k of all the tebow talk in the off season

quickdodgeŽ
01-15-2012, 09:43 AM
Frankly ill be si k of all the tebow talk in the off season

I don't think it will last that long, Mike. Too much other "big deal" shit to talk about. Depending on the outcome of the playoffs, of course. There are a number of scenarios that will be played off this next month to keep the focus off of Tebow. Tebow talk will fade pretty quickly and won't pick back up until closer to next season. Later, QD.

spank
01-15-2012, 09:59 AM
don't go to sleep on the ravens they got a running game a QB that can make some plays and don't go to sleep on that defence.they the best rounded team in the NFL

RL...
01-15-2012, 10:01 AM
Typing on iPhone sucks, but I meat to say if they were on point. But with how the pats were playing hey had no chance either way I suppose. Tebow will probably never be any better than a slightly above average qb.

quickdodgeŽ
01-15-2012, 10:07 AM
don't go to sleep on the ravens they got a running game a QB that can make some plays and don't go to sleep on that defence.they the best rounded team in the NFL

No one is sleeping on the Ravens. They'll have no problems winning today. Next week, though, in Foxboro, the Ravens will be taking that bus ride back down 95 South. Later, QD.

spank
01-15-2012, 10:32 AM
No one is sleeping on the Ravens. They'll have no problems winning today. Next week, though, in Foxboro, the Ravens will be taking that bus ride back down 95 South. Later, QD.

to park their bags to for Indy..lol...the Pat's got more holes on defence than my fish nets and don't be fooled by what you saw last nite

quickdodgeŽ
01-15-2012, 10:48 AM
don't be fooled by what you saw last nite

I won't be. I also won't be fooled by what I've seen all season by the Patriots. Later, QD.

Sinfix_15
01-15-2012, 11:38 AM
If the Broncos were on what?

Too many turnovers and fumbles? Denver only gave up the ball one time all game. How many of those dropped balls were because Tebow isn't that good of a passer? He had seventeen missed passes and I'm willing to bet that more than half were on Tebow's end.

But to add to Mike's response about Tebow holding his head high, he's wrong. He shouldn't hold his head high because of what Mike said. He should hold head up because of what he helped the Broncos do this season. The Broncos were probably on the road to a non-playoff appearance season. Somehow they managed to get in with some combinations and Tebow was a part of it. That's why he should keep his head up. Later, QD.

Broncos are a run first offense, passes come at a premium. I'd estimate the Broncos game plan is based around 20 pass attempts max if they have their way. So, lets say a good day for Tebow would be 10-12/20. 5 Drops turns 12/20 into 7/20. Add a throw away or 2 into the mix and its even worse. Last night Tebow played poorly, but not as poorly as you can make it appear via stats. Tebow spent most of the night running for his life from uncontested blitzs, he threw 3-4 balls away and had at least 5 flat out drops.

At their current level of skill, neither Tebow or the Broncos are good enough to play catch up vs an offense as good as the Patriots. Trying to play up only made things worse. I dont view this as an insult, very few teams are equip to run down the Patriots.

The problem with Tebow in my opinion.... not Tebow himself, but the "Tebow story" is that sports writers dont make money on saying things are "normal". They will never say Tebow had a normal day, they will either exaggerate it to make it seem like he was a greek god who won the game by shooting lazers from his eyes, or say that their 12 year old daughter throws a tighter spiral. Saying either of those things, although neither are accurate, is what gets sports writers the attention they want.

Sinfix_15
01-15-2012, 11:40 AM
to park their bags to for Indy..lol...the Pat's got more holes on defence than my fish nets and don't be fooled by what you saw last nite

The Patriots defense got a lot deeper last night, they had a few guys return from injuries and such. Brandon Spikes hasnt played in 4-5 weeks, he made some key plays in this game.

spank
01-15-2012, 12:11 PM
i guess time we'll tell..to me Saints has the best offence but did they win no @ some point during the game one of these teams has to make a defenive play which defence to you trust more Pats or Ravens i think thats what is going to come down to.

Vteckidd
01-15-2012, 01:49 PM
Ravens have to beat arian Foster an TJ Yates first LOL

The raven defense is old, and their offense is sketchy.

I think its Patriots vs giants rematch personally

I dont see anyone beating patriots, best shot honestly is the Texans defense, but they dknt have the offense

Sinfix_15
01-15-2012, 03:43 PM
Ravens didnt do anything today to convince me the Patriots arent gonna blow them out.

in other news, Broncos held Tebow-less final team meeting of the season. Stated that Tebow was "receiving treatment" is why he didnt attend. Sounds believable.

Sinfix_15
01-15-2012, 03:44 PM
Have a feeling this Gaints Packers game is about to be off the chain.

spank
01-15-2012, 04:40 PM
Ravens didnt do anything today to convince me the Patriots arent gonna blow them out.

in other news, Broncos held Tebow-less final team meeting of the season. Stated that Tebow was "receiving treatment" is why he didnt attend. Sounds believable.

this is what ravens face today 3rd rank defence and the 1st rank rush offence it's pretty hard to blow a team like this out

Vteckidd
01-15-2012, 11:07 PM
Ravens could barely beat a seriously retarded Texans offense.

They have def missed a step on defense, and their offense is too unpredictable

It'll be a war but patriots win by 14

Vteckidd
01-15-2012, 11:08 PM
And giants beat 49ers

Rematch, pats vs giants in Superbowl

Sinfix_15
01-15-2012, 11:12 PM
And giants beat 49ers

Rematch, pats vs giants in Superbowl

i wanted to see Pats and Pack..... but revenge story vs Giants will be just as entertaining.

Sammich
01-16-2012, 06:43 AM
first off i'm a titans fan, with that said (covering my ass for being a bandwagoner) i think the 9er's have a great chance of winning it all, seriously. its going to be a great game w/ the 9'rs against the Giants, especially how dominate they were yesterday

RL...
01-16-2012, 01:01 PM
pats are def winning the superbowl this year

Browning151
01-16-2012, 05:19 PM
The Giants 49rs game is going to be a good game to watch. I think the Giants should pull it off but right now the 49rs are 2.5 point favorites. Pats beat Ravens easily IMO. I think it'll be Giants/Pats, and Brady gets another ring.

Vteckidd
01-16-2012, 08:23 PM
I think I'm just nervous about what happened in 2007, but the PATRIOTS win on Saturday, was total domination, but there are far better defenses out there, that can challenege Brady and his weapons.

Ravens can certainly challenge him, I just don't know if they can shut him down.

One things for sure, if any team jumps out to a 2-3 TD lead, like has happened multiple times with the patriots earlier this year......it'll be tough.

49ers vs giants is a toss up man, giants just looked possessed and they are dangerous.

quickdodgeŽ
01-16-2012, 08:30 PM
Ravens can certainly challenge him, I just don't know if they can shut him down.

They won't. No question. Patriots score on their first two possessions. It'll be no less than 10-0 by the end of the first quarter. 27-6 at the half. 27-13 going into the fourth and a final of 37-20.

49ers vs giants is a toss up man, giants just looked possessed and they are dangerous.

Here, I'm with you. I can't even begin to figure out who has the edge. And neither can the oddsmakers, almost. San Fran is a 2pt. favorite right now. Later, QD.

Vteckidd
01-16-2012, 09:54 PM
I wouldn't sleep on ray lewis and the ravens, its been awhile since Brady has seen a decent defense.

The patriots have to come out and score quickly. Remember the last time ravens played pats they were up 27-0 at end of First quarter

Bills jumped out to a 21-0 lead

Patriots gotta stay disciplined, have to protect Brady.

If ravens pressure him its gonna be a long day.

I give edge to 49ers since they are home

Vteckidd
01-16-2012, 09:54 PM
And giants have to travel cross country, 49ers haven't had to travel

NoWAyItZTOMmY
01-17-2012, 02:55 AM
35-24 pats

Brady might have some trouble with that defense. Pats are giving up some yards defensively. So they will have to step it up a bit. If they can get a lead, they should be good.

Welcome to Foxboro, see ya next year Ravens.

jdm eg6
02-05-2012, 08:48 PM
go giants

03RCode
02-05-2012, 11:06 PM
...Patriots did NOT win the superbowl.

RL...
02-06-2012, 06:57 AM
It was such a good game. Im surprised at how well the Giants played, they really stepped it up and gave 100%.

Vteckidd
02-06-2012, 10:17 AM
I wasnt impressed by the giants they have done this all year haha

I was more surprised by the entire receiving core of the Patriots falling apart. Brady played as good a game as anyone, and Welker cost us the game. He catches that ball, the game was over

alpine_aw11
02-08-2012, 07:08 PM
Brady needs some big, athletic recievers. The tight ends are great and all, but if Brady had a guy like Nicks on his team it would be game over. I dont understand how people are saying Eli is better than Brady because of this game.

RL...
02-08-2012, 09:56 PM
Brady needs some big, athletic recievers. The tight ends are great and all, but if Brady had a guy like Nicks on his team it would be game over. I dont understand how people are saying Eli is better than Brady because of this game.

Eli isn't better than brady..atleast not yet. Maybe after winning 2 more superbowls...