PDA

View Full Version : New Rims On My 00 Celica GTS

Durtie
01-13-2012, 10:36 PM
http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/af219/untamed_element/NewCelly.jpg

I found these rims in Conyers for cheap. They are ADR's, not sure what type. They were white but I sprayed them black. The look good, I just don't like the stance. I'm gonna adjust the coilovers lower so it looks alittle better. I'll post better pics tomorrow.

alexreyes
01-13-2012, 11:00 PM
Now spray the hood :yes:

RsonGt3's
01-13-2012, 11:06 PM
Black rims black car equals boring style i see no point wheels blend in with the car is hard to tell what kinda wheels they are.

Dylan
01-14-2012, 06:03 AM
Now spray the hood :yes:

And spoiler... I like the black on black look though.

dc2gs
01-14-2012, 07:18 AM
Needs more low! Lol and yeah spray the hood and spoiler. Other than that, it looks good. Good job dude

00CelicaGT
01-14-2012, 08:15 AM
Wanna sell ur GTS wheels?

Rhys.
01-14-2012, 11:40 AM
got to do the massive unmolded body kit next and throw a HUGE boso pipe and paint the wheels neon pink lol

Scotsman
01-14-2012, 11:46 AM
daytime pics please

Durtie
01-14-2012, 12:11 PM
I painted the hood and spoiler because of sun damage to the clearcoat. It made the car look like shit. I want to remove the spoiler all together. As far as the hood goes, I can't afford to get it painted and my skills are lacking.

Black rims black car equals boring style i see no point wheels blend in with the car is hard to tell what kinda wheels they are.
What color do you suggest? I figured black was better than white, lol. I see your point, but boring is kinda my style. I don't like to stand out.

Wanna sell ur GTS wheels?
Yes, I want to sell them. The tires are trashed but two of them hold air. Three of the rims are perfect but one rim has some clear coat damage. If you are interested, send me an offer. I'll do cash or trade for some celica parts.

Genji-Sama
01-14-2012, 03:25 PM
Color choices i'd suggest (in order): Full Polish (if you have the time), Mag Blue, Purple :goodjob: on removing spoiler

Durtie
01-14-2012, 08:03 PM
Color choices i'd suggest (in order): Full Polish (if you have the time), Mag Blue, Purple :goodjob: on removing spoiler

Mag blue wouldn't be bad. I wonder how hard it would be to cover black. I really want to remove the spoiler asap. Not sure what to do about the holes. I'm terrible with bondo. Any know how much it would cost to get those holes covered?

Scotsman
01-14-2012, 09:55 PM
daytime pics pleasewhat he said

Catnip
01-15-2012, 03:08 AM
Since I'm in Warner Robins, if you want to take a chance on my painting skills, we can take it off one day and I'll spray it. Not much experience at all, but it couldn't look any worse!

Genji-Sama
01-15-2012, 03:07 PM
Mag blue wouldn't be bad. I wonder how hard it would be to cover black. I really want to remove the spoiler asap. Not sure what to do about the holes. I'm terrible with bondo. Any know how much it would cost to get those holes covered?

IDK much about painting, but my guess would be after covering black with primer couldn't much different that anyother color (i'm guessing) and when i removed my spoiler i used bondo to fill the holes, looked pretty decent for my first time, but you can call a shop and ask an estimate. Couldn't be anymore than $100 :goodjob:

Eg4LiFe
01-15-2012, 04:01 PM
the first thing i saw was the kid in the back seat lol but looks good man

Durtie
01-15-2012, 05:25 PM
IDK much about painting, but my guess would be after covering black with primer couldn't much different that anyother color (i'm guessing) and when i removed my spoiler i used bondo to fill the holes, looked pretty decent for my first time, but you can call a shop and ask an estimate. Couldn't be anymore than $100 :goodjob:
One hundred bucks isn't that bad. Maybe i could get a few dings pulled while they do it. I've tried bondo once when my shaved doors (92 bagged hardbody)had a crack in it. It turned out terrible. Some things I just suck at, lol.

the first thing i saw was the kid in the back seat lol but looks good man
That kid came out of a 2nd generation celica. You can't even get that in the states, very very JDM. lol, its my nephew. I'll put up more pics this week. I've been to tired to lower it and I'd like to snap it then.