PDA

View Full Version : Sports Tide Rolles !!

-EnVus-
01-09-2012, 10:26 PM
Them LSU fans talked shit all season well kick rocks girls :lmfao::lmfao:

Sinfix_15
01-09-2012, 10:31 PM
everyone knew this was gonna happen, Alabama was the better team in the first game too. That is the #1 reason this rematch needed to happen.

-EnVus-
01-09-2012, 10:35 PM
everyone knew this was gonna happen, Alabama was the better team in the first game too. That is the #1 reason this rematch needed to happen.
I had friends talk so much junk that Tide never deserved another chance....I think it was fear

Sinfix_15
01-09-2012, 10:39 PM
I had friends talk so much junk that Tide never deserved another chance....I think it was fear

it was fear for sure..... LSU would have beat the shit out of OKST or Stanford...... went on to be undefeated national champs........ but........... Tide.

Browning151
01-09-2012, 10:41 PM
I was picking Bama all the way, they should have won the first game and there was no way that Saban was going to lose to Miles 2 times in one season.

silversol
01-09-2012, 10:53 PM
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BanginJimmy
01-10-2012, 10:01 PM
it was fear for sure..... LSU would have beat the shit out of OKST or Stanford...... went on to be undefeated national champs........ but........... Tide.

proof?

BTW, the rest of the country decided that the game was pointless and didnt watch. This game had the worst viewership of any BCS NC game by a considerable margin.

-EnVus-
01-10-2012, 10:03 PM
proof?

BTW, the rest of the country decided that the game was pointless and didnt watch. This game had the worst viewership of any BCS NC game by a considerable margin.
Why watch what you already knew was gonna happen Bama tapping Lsu ass :)

quickdodgeŽ
01-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Why watch what you already knew was gonna happen Bama tapping Lsu ass :)

Funny part about it is the Alabama fans saying that Bama whipped LSU's ass. Nobody whipped anyone's ass out there. Five field goals is hardly whipping ass. I know they eventually scored a TD, but not until the end of the game. Although LSU did nothing offense wise, but neither did Bama, really. The only ass kicking was really done by both defenses. Later, QD.

-EnVus-
01-10-2012, 10:08 PM
Funny part about it is the Alabama fans saying that Bama whipped LSU's ass. Nobody whipped anyone's ass out there. Five field goals is hardly whipping ass. I know they eventually scored a TD, but not until the end of the game. Although LSU did nothing offense wise, but neither did Bama, really. The only ass kicking was really done by both defenses. Later, QD.
True but Bama Defense really did the work but i also think Jefferson was playing for the wrong side also lol
Real shocker was Lsu being held without scoring in a Bowl Game

03RCode
01-10-2012, 10:22 PM
I gave up half way through. I thought it was going to be a football game, not a preview of their soccer match for this year.

Criminal Minds re-runs were much more interesting.