PDA

View Full Version : HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Brett
12-30-2011, 02:54 PM
REAL TALK FOLKS!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE THIS WEEKEND AND HAVE FUN!! WE DONT NEED TO HEAR WE LOST ANY MEMBERS OVER THE WEEKEND!!

blaknoize
12-30-2011, 03:08 PM
Didn't you just say this?? BUT THANKS YO, SEE U IN TRAFFIC

Echonova
12-30-2011, 03:58 PM
REAL TALK FOLKS!! BE CAREFUL OUT THERE THIS WEEKEND AND HAVE FUN!! WE DONT NEED TO HEAR WE LOST ANY MEMBERS OVER THE WEEKEND!!I'm gonna put this post, as a Brett is posting on Facebook terms.

"You can never lose me... For my love will guide me back to you like the North Star, burning as hot as my love burns for loving you loving me. The only thing that pulls at my heart stronger than you, is the black hole that envelopes me when you are away from me. My love is like a cloud, always in sight and covering you like a Snuggie on a cold night. I will never leave you Brett, because when it's right you feel it in deep places in your soul, in places you never knew you had but you've only just discovered because of your love and I love searching the inner depths of my body. No Homo."

-EnVus-
12-31-2011, 02:30 AM
I'm gonna put this post, as a Brett is posting on Facebook terms.

"You can never lose me... For my love will guide me back to you like the North Star, burning as hot as my love burns for loving you loving me. The only thing that pulls at my heart stronger than you, is the black hole that envelopes me when you are away from me. My love is like a cloud, always in sight and covering you like a Snuggie on a cold night. I will never leave you Brett, because when it's right you feel it in deep places in your soul, in places you never knew you had but you've only just discovered because of your love and I love searching the inner depths of my body. No Homo."

You follow and quote Brett in a eye brow raising amount here lately lol

Brett
01-03-2012, 07:36 AM
HE WUBS ME!!

Bacon
01-03-2012, 07:37 AM
You follow and quote Brett in a eye brow raising amount here lately lol

Says the pedo-mod.

Echonova
01-03-2012, 08:35 AM
HE WUBS ME!!IT'S TRUE!!!!!

Brett