PDA

View Full Version : *Please*

teh bri
12-28-2011, 09:32 AM
Hi guys! Most of you guys know what's going on right now with my Dad... He started Chemo this morning for his Brain Cancer, the doctors told him last week that he has a "time limit" IF he doesn't get the treatment he deserves, he has one month to live... BUT Dad is going through with it! They've told him that the longest a person has lived with this kind of brain cancer lived for almost three years, no later. BUT If he fights through with it, they can try and extend it further. Hoping the best recovery for my dad, esp since he's been fighting for almost two years now. Prayers would be awesome during this time! Thank you guys sooooo much!

-Bri

Brett
12-28-2011, 09:49 AM
He will be in my prayers for sure.

Bacon
12-28-2011, 10:07 AM
I usually don't pray but I will for sure keep him and you in my thoughts. I have lost a good friend and co-worker to brain cancer so I know how you feel.

Dylan
12-28-2011, 06:52 PM
You will surely have my prayers. My cousin is a brain cancer survivor. He has made it 11 years now and has been fighting hard. In the process, however, he lost all his memory and motor skills and is 22 and lives life like a 7 year old. I truely wish the best outcome for your father.

blaknoize
12-28-2011, 07:44 PM
Aww Bri... we shall pray

teh bri
12-28-2011, 11:24 PM
You will surely have my prayers. My cousin is a brain cancer survivor. He has made it 11 years now and has been fighting hard. In the process, however, he lost all his memory and motor skills and is 22 and lives life like a 7 year old. I truely wish the best outcome for your father.

Oh wow. That's crazy! Hopefully he's doing just fine.

-EnVus-
12-29-2011, 02:37 AM
In my prayers bri, and i first hand know the goods and bads of Chemo i hope he gets well Fast.

Crazydelsol
12-29-2011, 07:18 AM
Will be in my prayers