PDA

View Full Version : where did my police smiley go...............................

Scotsman
12-26-2011, 01:12 PM
oh.............................nvm :lmfao:

Bacon
12-26-2011, 01:16 PM
Bored irishman is bored.

Scotsman
12-26-2011, 01:17 PM
true story

DarKStaR
12-26-2011, 01:23 PM
oh hai

Scotsman
12-26-2011, 01:26 PM
oh hai..............gotta flaunt it...lol

DeeAOne
12-26-2011, 01:28 PM
I had one, but I don't know where it went either. Lol

Scotsman
12-26-2011, 01:30 PM
I had one, but I don't know where it went either. Lol:dunno: WL fixin to see mad upsets...............:boobies::taun:

Bacon
12-26-2011, 02:04 PM
:dunno: WL fixin to see mad upsets...............:boobies::taun:

Zach.....

six7teen
12-26-2011, 04:16 PM
i stole it from you man :goodjob:

Echonova
12-26-2011, 09:18 PM
Skill trumps power nine point one two, out of ten times. But since I used words instead of numbers you are less likely to actually read this message because it looks long and draw out, like I'm blithering on like some random fool, but in reality I'm just making an extra long post because you won't read an extra long post, which gives me a tactical advantage. Now for some extraneous bullshit.

The nights are too warm. It sounds like Mister Jaipur-wala DJ is playing Justin Beiber feat Imran Khan and one, two, five, twenty, fifty five people are dancing dancing dancing to it. I look up and the sky is orange. They say there's no pollution here, but I do believe that half the Indian desert is suspended in the air. Red sand, red moon, dark blue sky. And I look down and it's Justin Beiber. A night like this and it should be Yann Tiersen. But law school is never what is should be, law school is always inappropriate; you sit back and laugh in disbelief and affection - if you are old - and simply in disbelief - if you are new. Old, young, young, old.

Never is the line between youth and cynicism so obvious as on Freshers' Party Night. First come the young ones, the fresh ones. Their faces are washed and their moustaches are bleached, so cute. Their ties are tied. Eight o' clock, nine o' clock, ten o' clock and the dance floor is filled with the cream of joyous undergraduate youth dancing away, powered by little more than alcohol and optimism, although I'm feeling kindly tonight, so it'll be only optimism then.

Law school parties are a cheap investment; the rich harvest of gossip that they produce is well worth the cost of a Jaipuri DJ and a sound system. The posters and other fripperies are probably best appreciated by those not contributing to the making of such gossip. Sometimes I seriously consider abandoning all pretence and converting this blog wholesale into an anonymous law school gossip blog. Perhaps throw in something about myself as well, which is the closest I'm ever going to get to being a Bad Girl. A gossip blog, yay!

But if you follow that thought to its logical end, you'll wish you hadn't followed that thought to its logical end, for all gossip has at its crux either lust or alcohol, and usually alcohol fueled lust. One libidinous misadventure in the shadows on that side, and the awkward initiations of a first romance on this side. But tonight, here in this sweaty neon Daler Mehndi-themed moment, how is one to tell the difference? How?

Even in gossip, one must be fair.

I used to want to play the part of the ideological rebel and dis parties as part of that plan, when I realised that I did not have an ideology to go with the plan of dissing parties. I simply do not like parties for no fancy reason, and there is no getting around that. So I am doing what I like to do and sitting on the off side of the dance floor, inconspicuously eating boiled corn and watching the parade of high heels trip down the sand and lodge themselves in sticky mud. The zenith of a college romance is having your boyfriend pull your heel out of sludge, aw, so cute.

I feel nothing.

Come, rest your feet, collapse on the grass, the food is bad. But that's okay because no one is really tasting it tonight. The move from smoky shadows to harsh tubelights is a little disorienting. The chowmein is hosting a housefly dinner party. The bhaji has congealed but the pao is still fried and crisp. Come to me, fatty goodness. Come to mama.

It's past midnight and the sky is so black it's purple. Shoes are coming off and feet are slowing down. Foundation has caked on your face; I must say the middle of your forehead is positively glowing tonight, darling. Lipstick has left the corners of your mouth and oddly stains just the middle of your lower lip - you, do you know you look like a burlesque star? Dita von Teese, tadka laga ke. Tee hee, tee hee.

My work is done here.

Bacon
12-26-2011, 09:30 PM
The answer is burlesque cornucopia.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Echonova
12-26-2011, 09:38 PM
The answer is burlesque cornucopia.

Sent from my DROIDX using TapatalkImpressive.

Obi-Wan has indeed taught you well.

Echonova
12-26-2011, 10:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMUagnIw-RQ

RandomGuy
12-27-2011, 12:23 AM
chu talkin bout willis?

-EnVus-
12-27-2011, 12:29 AM
His title needs a cop like a scotts cop....
http://i41.tinypic.com/3531l6x.jpg

Scotsman
12-27-2011, 01:49 AM
chu talkin bout willis?buhahahahahahahahahaha

Bacon
12-27-2011, 07:13 AM
LOL @ the irishman's new smiley.