PDA

View Full Version : FS 99-00 Civic Si B16 Transmission, Type R Seats B Series header and Stock Si Muffler

supraguy23
12-24-2011, 02:46 PM
I have up for sale the following below: If interested call/text me 404-392-1512

99-00 Civic Si B16 Transmission with NO grinds or pop outs: Sold!!

99-00 Civic Si B Series Header: $50

99-00 Civic Si Stock Muffler: $50

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d160/supraguy23/get-attachmentaspx-23.jpg

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d160/supraguy23/get-attachmentaspx-22.jpg

Humphrizzle
12-25-2011, 10:33 AM
all my old stuff.. good luck with sale. trans shifts good and seats are mint.

muffler has a rust hole.

Humphrizzle
12-25-2011, 10:35 AM
and the exhaust manifold is cracked.

geedog66
12-25-2011, 06:16 PM
Not the tranny that came with that car this is a rebuilt tranny

YoItsCarlie
12-25-2011, 06:55 PM
seen al this on craiglist for a while.

supraguy23
12-27-2011, 09:16 PM
all my old stuff.. good luck with sale. trans shifts good and seats are mint.

muffler has a rust hole.

I read your post about your old Si and I think you even called me last weekend. Everything in your thread is either BS or the military guy who bought it from you stripped it since I had to replace A LOT!! The plug wires didn't even fit a b series engine that were on the car when I bought it so they were replaced with New NGK wires. It leaked oil everywhere so I had to replace all the seals including the cam seals, crank seal, V tec gasket, valve cover gasket and the O ring for the distributor. The timing belt had so much slack in it you and him were lucky it didn't jump any teeth. A few of the light bulbs in the gauge cluster needed replacing. The cone air filter was old and replaced with a new K&N air filter, you or him had ac delco plugs installed??why?? but either way they were replaced with NGK plugs gapped at 41. The stock header didn't leak, it was the bolt missing on the right front where it bolted up to the head which made it leak. Those bbs wheels were scrapped for some polished fat five wheels with new tires. Greddy exhaust was installed replacing the stock Si exhaust. I had to change out a few hoses that were chewed up here and there and the check engine light was on due to a PO131 (Front o2 Sensor) which was replaced after installing the DC header. We all were wondering why the over flow tank for the radiator was mounted below and to the right of the radiator??? It is now mounted in the correct location. The rear motor mount was also replaced. The bottom trim below the right rear tail light was replaced with a stock oem blue one. Since I just saw pictures of when you owned the car the headlight and tail lights weren't painted but he actually painted the headlights and tail lights with tint paint (Stupid). I had to sand/polish them multiple times to get them looking OEM again. You or him had some goofy arm rest design which I recovered in black cloth that actually turned out really good to match the type r seats. Also, the drivers window regulator was junk since it was bent and wouldn't go up correctly and it was also replaced.

All this stuff up above including labor takes money. This is a night and day car from when you owned it and I can honestly say it runs and drives like it too. With that being said, the car is well worth $5K all day long!!!

Oh yeah, the B16 transmission I'm selling came out of a different Si.

Humphrizzle
12-27-2011, 10:17 PM
yep. which is why it was for sale for so cheap. the regulator was actually just replaced haha. I guess the aftermarket one i installed was crap. the timing belt was done at 200k so i was actually waiting for the 300k mark to change it. and like i said, i knew about what was actually wrong with it. I meant no disrespect in telling you, just wanted to pass on the history of the car.

i'm glad it has gotten the attention it needed.

+ reps

mx34life
12-29-2011, 09:19 AM
This car has come a long way!!! Trust me I know first hand seeing that I did all the work there Jon! And the work on the van for tift lmao! Free bump for my friend he's a good seller :)