PDA

View Full Version : Sports Broncos WILL beat the Patriots tomorrow.

Sinfix_15
12-17-2011, 08:41 PM
Now you know. Sorry for the spoiler, enjoy the game!

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/entry_photo_images/2367965/125595588_extra_large.jpg

Vteckidd
12-18-2011, 05:34 PM
LOL is tebow even playing?

34-16, although ill say your turnovers are killing you. They look so sloppy this week

GO PATS

Vteckidd
12-18-2011, 06:13 PM
Easy to beat tebow when he's almost never on the field. Your defense really lost the game today, stupid penalties

Browning151
12-18-2011, 06:20 PM
That 29 yard run on 4th down looked great, too bad it was in the wrong direction. LOL

Julio
12-18-2011, 06:22 PM
Lol.

What happened To Tebow ? 4th qt miracles ?

Nope.. Patriots, that's what happened...

RL...
12-18-2011, 06:30 PM
Im not on his bandwagon, I'm a firm believer that it takes more than 1 person to win a game. But with that said since he started well starting, the Broncos have been doing a LOT better. This loss wasn't necessarily his fault.

Vteckidd
12-18-2011, 06:30 PM
Tebow throwing motion looks much better. This is a positive game for Denver IMO. They made mistakes this will only help them improve IMO.

Sinfix_15
12-18-2011, 06:32 PM
nothing to see here, just Tom Brady being Tom Brady.

Browning151
12-18-2011, 06:35 PM
Tebow throwing motion looks much better.

No doubt he has potential to become great. I know he likes to run the ball but he needs to quit running backward so much trying to get out of a situation, sometimes it's better to throw it away, other than that his mechanics look good.

Sinfix_15
12-18-2011, 06:37 PM
this hurt worse than the Patriots just destroying the Broncos. The Patriots may have found a way to win either way, but Broncos did everything in their power to give this game to the Patriots. Chances of beating Brady if you play a perfect game.... slim. Chances of beating Brady if you spot him 3 possessions.... impossible.

Julio
12-18-2011, 07:14 PM
I thought it was Tebow's crying picture ?

Sinfix_15
12-18-2011, 07:17 PM
I thought it was Tebow's crying picture ?

Look at my avatar and click on my profile.

side note..... Brady with 322 yards and 3 TDs. Tebow with 287 and 2 TDs. People still saying Tebow doesnt belong..... if Tom Brady is the measuring stick for being an NFL QB, i pity anyone trying to be an NFL QB.

Vteckidd
12-18-2011, 07:26 PM
You can't add his rushing yards LOL

Brady threw for 300+ 2 TDs, tebow 190 and 0 TDs

The real problem was the 3 turnovers which led to 20 points. I agree with what Dungy said, broncos played a team that can score all 4 quarters. That was the difference.

Still I'd be happy if I was Denver, take away the turnovers this was a much closer game.

Sin you don't have to change your sig and pics LOL I appreciate you living up to the bet, but I release you of your obligations. Mainly cause I can't tell if it's you posting :p

_

Vteckidd
12-18-2011, 07:28 PM
I think tebow belongs, I thought he played very well today for a 9 start QB that's really a rookie. He deserves the starting job. But I wish he would be a fullback though God he's fast and tough

Sinfix_15
12-18-2011, 07:37 PM
You can't add his rushing yards LOL

Brady threw for 300+ 2 TDs, tebow 190 and 0 TDs

The real problem was the 3 turnovers which led to 20 points. I agree with what Dungy said, broncos played a team that can score all 4 quarters. That was the difference.

Still I'd be happy if I was Denver, take away the turnovers this was a much closer game.

Sin you don't have to change your sig and pics LOL I appreciate you living up to the bet, but I release you of your obligations. Mainly cause I can't tell if it's you posting :p

_

I dont think this game proved any of those analyst right about the Broncos not being able to keep pace with elite offenses. Broncos were putting it on the Patriots pretty good, was even starting to look like a Bronco blowout might happen, then they had back to back to back turnovers on their side of the field. You can take almost any team in the history of the NFL. 72 Dolphins, this year's Packers, or pretty much anyone..... if they turn the ball over 3 times vs Tom Brady like the Broncos did, theyre gonna lose.

Sinfix_15
12-18-2011, 07:39 PM
I think tebow belongs, I thought he played very well today for a 9 start QB that's really a rookie. He deserves the starting job. But I wish he would be a fullback though God he's fast and tough

well..... "so you didnt dream of being an NFL fullback when you were a little kid?" Tebow - "no i did not"

Sinfix_15
12-18-2011, 07:41 PM
Most alarming issue i spotted in today's game is that Tebow really has a lot of trouble throwing when he's moving to the right. Also has some issues throwing to the right side of the field in general.

Vteckidd
12-18-2011, 07:47 PM
They had 2.5 quarters of no scoring whatsoever. Hardly "keeping pace". It was never on the verge of a blowout the biggest lead was 9 points????

When they weren't turning it over, they had trouble regaining the continuity they had in the first quarter.

That and Brady cut up their defense once the Pats settled down.

Sinfix_15
12-18-2011, 08:19 PM
They had 2.5 quarters of no scoring whatsoever. Hardly "keeping pace". It was never on the verge of a blowout the biggest lead was 9 points????

When they weren't turning it over, they had trouble regaining the continuity they had in the first quarter.

That and Brady cut up their defense once the Pats settled down.

could have easily been 20-7 if Fox goes for the 4th in 1. The Pats defense was so bad early it looked like the Broncos would be able to score on every possession. Patriots controlled the game for the next 2 quarters and kept the Broncos offense sitting down. The game was much more competitive than the score would indicate. Patriots got 4 straight possessions, 3 of which started in scoring range. There's no way to overcome that vs a team as good as the Patriots.

I respect Brady for almost all the same reasons i like Tebow. Brady has the same competitive fire that Tebow has and was also fueled by criticism and not the weight of expectation. When i watch Brady play i get the feeling he would walk threw fire, roll threw glass and chew his way threw cement to win a football game. I admire the heart and passion more than i do talent. In my life time, my favorite QBs were Steve Young, Tom Brady and now Tebow, all for the same reason.

Brady to Tebow after the game "we'll see you again" i dont think many teams in the AFC are looking forward to playing the Broncos in the playoffs.
http://broncotalk.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/c8ab803864d3381f103f110c38a58fb4-getty-135969185.jpg

BanginJimmy
12-18-2011, 08:29 PM
This loss wasn't necessarily his fault.

The wins werent really his fault either. If the defense was allowing the same number of points in Tebows 7 wins as they did when Orton was starting the Broncos lose 6 of them.

BanginJimmy
12-18-2011, 08:32 PM
i dont think many teams in the AFC are looking forward to playing the Broncos in the playoffs.

Dont get your hopes up too much. The only AFC playoff teams I think the Broncos could beat is Houston and the Jets. They lose easily to NE, Pitt, and Balt.

Sinfix_15
12-18-2011, 08:33 PM
The wins werent really his fault either. If the defense was allowing the same number of points in Tebows 7 wins as they did when Orton was starting the Broncos lose 6 of them.

if if if if... if the Patriots fumbled the ball 3 times to the Broncos in scoring position today, the Broncos win by 30. see how that works? Results are results. Broncos won the last 6 games and lost this one. This aint prince of persia, you cant rewind it back and plug in new game changing plays. Theyre called game changing plays for a reason.

Sinfix_15
12-18-2011, 08:35 PM
Dont get your hopes up too much. The only AFC playoff teams I think the Broncos could beat is Houston and the Jets. They lose easily to NE, Pitt, and Balt.

yeah, they lost easily to the Pats today....... Broncos proved today they can play with the Patriots. Baltimore would have trouble scoring on Denver. Steelers probably so, theyre a really bad match up for the Broncs... but Ben isnt 100%.

Sinfix_15
12-18-2011, 08:44 PM
anyways.... im tuckered out for tonight.

Chapter 3 verse 9 - "and on the 7th game, Tebow's defense rested"

-EnVus-
12-18-2011, 08:52 PM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/18/tim-tebow-saturday-night-live-skit-jesus-broncos_n_1156393.html?ref=small-business

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Vteckidd
12-18-2011, 10:00 PM
I don't know if you watched the same game I did LOL

First possession tebow td
First possession Brady td
Second possession broncos running td
Second possession field goal

Then patriots went on a tear, td,fg,td,fg to end the half.

The broncos scored with 13 min left in second quarter then didn't score again until midway through 4th.

Patriots had this game won after they scored in 3rd quarter. The broncos defense fell apart and so did the offense due to turnovers.

When it was 16-7 I was slightly worried till tebow turned it over then thevpatriots never looked back.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/gamecast?gameId=311218007

Vteckidd
12-18-2011, 10:02 PM
I'd say they hung with us for 14 minutes, that's it.

Ravens are getting destroyed by the chargers right now LOL

I think saint are favorites now with the packers

Sinfix_15
12-19-2011, 12:09 AM
I don't know if you watched the same game I did LOL

First possession tebow td
First possession Brady td
Second possession broncos running td
Second possession field goal

Then patriots went on a tear, td,fg,td,fg to end the half.

The broncos scored with 13 min left in second quarter then didn't score again until midway through 4th.

Patriots had this game won after they scored in 3rd quarter. The broncos defense fell apart and so did the offense due to turnovers.

When it was 16-7 I was slightly worried till tebow turned it over then thevpatriots never looked back.

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/gamecast?gameId=311218007

Yeah, here's what i saw....

Broncos TD 6-0
Pats TD 6-7
Broncos TD 13-7
Broncos elect not to go for 4th and 1 in the redzone even though Pats defense looks like they cant stop a highschool team - 16-7 shoudl be 20-7
Next 3 times the Broncos touch the ball they fumble on their side of the field leading to Patriot scores.
Patriots get the ball back to start the half, they score and the game is over at this point.

Patriots showed no sign of being able to stop the Broncos offense. Id say the fumbles took at least 10 points off the board and the muffed punt was a free 3 points for the patriots. The turnovers were the difference, but you could probably say that about 99% of all NFL games played, including a lot of the Broncos wins. It was just frustrating to watch a team that has been so good at not turning the ball over turn the ball over 3 times in a row. Then to add insult to injury, we had to kickoff to the best QB of all time right after it.

Sinfix_15
12-19-2011, 12:23 AM
I'd say they hung with us for 14 minutes, that's it.

Ravens are getting destroyed by the chargers right now LOL

I think saint are favorites now with the packers

SB champ will come from the NFC this year... i still favor the Pack slightly over the Saints, but those are the 2 teams at the top. I wouldnt bet a nickle on the Ravens beating anyone in the playoffs. AFC is weak and wide open. I'd say Patriots = Steelers > Broncos = Ravens > Jets > Texans. I like the Broncos chances vs anyone but the Steelers.

NFC id say Pack = Saints > Falcons > Dallas = 49ers > Lions

Wanted to see Pack vs Patriots last year, would like to see the same thing this year.... but would hate to see Rodgers claim a SB victory vs Brady due to the Pats defense being horrible.

Sinfix_15
12-19-2011, 12:42 AM
side note.......... The Bronco's playoff birth is on the line vs Kyle Orton's Chiefs...... inc drama. No matter what happens, if the Broncos beat the Chiefs theyre in the playoffs. Even if they beat the Bills next week, the Chiefs game still decides their playoff fate.

BanginJimmy
12-19-2011, 05:31 AM
Im not sold on the Packers anymore. I have to wait until at least Wednesday to be sure but I think the Pack is going to be using their #3 tackle at LT and a #2 guard at RT.

Their O line is in real trouble right now and that ia going to hurt Rodgers ability to stretch the field.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Vteckidd
12-19-2011, 08:53 AM
Yeah, here's what i saw....

Broncos TD 6-0
Pats TD 6-7
Broncos TD 13-7
Broncos elect not to go for 4th and 1 in the redzone even though Pats defense looks like they cant stop a highschool team - 16-7 shoudl be 20-7
Next 3 times the Broncos touch the ball they fumble on their side of the field leading to Patriot scores.
Patriots get the ball back to start the half, they score and the game is over at this point.

Patriots showed no sign of being able to stop the Broncos offense. Id say the fumbles took at least 10 points off the board and the muffed punt was a free 3 points for the patriots. The turnovers were the difference, but you could probably say that about 99% of all NFL games played, including a lot of the Broncos wins. It was just frustrating to watch a team that has been so good at not turning the ball over turn the ball over 3 times in a row. Then to add insult to injury, we had to kickoff to the best QB of all time right after it.
i understand what you are saying but you cant say "their defense sucks" and "caused three turnover" in the same sentence :P

The 4th and 1 call is typical John Fox, play it safe, take the points and dont be foolish, hes ALWAYS played that way. So that was nothing different. Even if that turned into a TD( which you arent guaranteed that, it could of just as easily been a sack or a turnover) 20-7 still doesnt wipe out the deficit we went on to end the 1st half.

Tebow did what he hasnt done in the last 7 games which was get sacked and turn the ball over. That was the difference in the game, but even when he had the ball in the 3rd quarter he couldnt reallly advance the ball.
Our defense sucks, but the problem , like i always have said, its tough for tebow to win a shootout because his style offense doesnt seem to put up big points. I just think if you get into a TD war with someone like the Patriots, he cant win.

The broncos Defense despite turning the ball over still couldnt stop the Pats as we had several 80+ yard drives.

Im just going to disagree, this was nowhere near a close game except for the first 14 minutes. Turnovers are part of the game, that goes to execution, poise, etc. Its hard to make an argument well if we idnt turn the ball over three times we would have won or been close, because we will never know. it def makes it hard to win, which is what happened.

I was really impressed with the sportsmanship from both sides though, especially when Carter had to leave the game. The broncos players coming over and slapping him on the helmet was a class act.

Vteckidd
12-19-2011, 08:53 AM
side note.......... The Bronco's playoff birth is on the line vs Kyle Orton's Chiefs...... inc drama. No matter what happens, if the Broncos beat the Chiefs theyre in the playoffs. Even if they beat the Bills next week, the Chiefs game still decides their playoff fate.

Yeah i noticed that too LOL

Tebow vs ORton will be a good game. probably much better than the Pats vs Broncos story line.

CHANGE YOUR SIG BACK TO THE OLD ONE

Sinfix_15
12-19-2011, 11:30 AM
i understand what you are saying but you cant say "their defense sucks" and "caused three turnover" in the same sentence :P

The 4th and 1 call is typical John Fox, play it safe, take the points and dont be foolish, hes ALWAYS played that way. So that was nothing different. Even if that turned into a TD( which you arent guaranteed that, it could of just as easily been a sack or a turnover) 20-7 still doesnt wipe out the deficit we went on to end the 1st half.

Tebow did what he hasnt done in the last 7 games which was get sacked and turn the ball over. That was the difference in the game, but even when he had the ball in the 3rd quarter he couldnt reallly advance the ball.
Our defense sucks, but the problem , like i always have said, its tough for tebow to win a shootout because his style offense doesnt seem to put up big points. I just think if you get into a TD war with someone like the Patriots, he cant win.

The broncos Defense despite turning the ball over still couldnt stop the Pats as we had several 80+ yard drives.

Im just going to disagree, this was nowhere near a close game except for the first 14 minutes. Turnovers are part of the game, that goes to execution, poise, etc. Its hard to make an argument well if we idnt turn the ball over three times we would have won or been close, because we will never know. it def makes it hard to win, which is what happened.

I was really impressed with the sportsmanship from both sides though, especially when Carter had to leave the game. The broncos players coming over and slapping him on the helmet was a class act.

i feel you, ill close with this...... i WANT to play the patriots again.

Vteckidd
12-19-2011, 12:12 PM
I would love to see a rematch in the playoffs if at all possible :P