PDA

View Full Version : just found out....

clumsy_smurf
12-15-2011, 01:12 PM
my del sol i traded for has a title loan against it...i know it was stupid on my part to get a car with no title with it but the dude had me so convinced that he lost it. i was wondering if anyone on ia could help me and/or think of something i can do not to lose my car.

silversol
12-15-2011, 01:23 PM
YOUR SCREWED! And the part about not loseing your car well its not your car its the lein holders car!

clumsy_smurf
12-15-2011, 01:36 PM
exactly. thats what i meant. is there anyway i can take it to court since i had no idea about the loan and shit?

metalmatt47
12-15-2011, 01:52 PM
I have a feeling you're screwed :( Figure out what the lean is for and who the lean holder is. Take the expensive stuff off the car!

Vteckidd
12-15-2011, 02:45 PM
do you have any written documentation he lied to you?

Is his name still listed as being registered on the car?

Vteckidd
12-15-2011, 02:46 PM
I do believe id beat the shit out of someone for stealing a car from me and giving me a car with a lien on it.

SUE HIM

clumsy_smurf
12-15-2011, 03:13 PM
im in the process of doing alot to this guy. i have legal proof he lied to me, proof of just about everything lol. sueing is top of the list. his name is still registered to the car yes, the lein holder is first franklin financial corp in clayton county. and he owes 4500 bucks still

clumsy_smurf
12-15-2011, 03:18 PM
should i go ahead and call my local sherrifs office and shit?, also who wants all the expensive shit haha jk

-EnVus-
12-15-2011, 04:24 PM
You can't do anything it the paper work says sold "Without Title" Also Id part the car out soon as possible before the lien holder finds it.
You are lost for $$/Trade but you can maybe see if the city/county can charge him for selling un owned property.

Vteckidd
12-15-2011, 04:51 PM
it really depends what is said on the bill of sale.

If your name is still on the title of YOUR CAR you traded i would drive to his house, give him his car back, and call the cops saying he stole it from you.

Julio
12-15-2011, 06:19 PM
it really depends what is said on the bill of sale.

If your name is still on the title of YOUR CAR you traded i would drive to his house, give him his car back, and call the cops saying he stole it from you.

Exactly what I would do. 123.

clumsy_smurf
12-15-2011, 06:28 PM
well the sol is in his name, the dart i trade for the sol is still in my name probably idk. idk if he got it put into his name or not
bill of sales says: i (previous owner name) am selling my 93 honda del sol si for $500 as is to (me) then it has his address and all that other shit

clumsy_smurf
12-15-2011, 06:41 PM
also, if i part it out, wont that screw me over in anyway?

LIKEG6
12-15-2011, 06:46 PM
What stuff is on there lol I might need something

clumsy_smurf
12-15-2011, 06:48 PM
dude this car is loaded with good brand name shit. volks, sk2 short throw, semi built b20, innovative solid mounts, brand spanking new front lip, full tanabe exhaust, thats all i can think of so far

Dylan
12-15-2011, 06:59 PM
Yeah he got you pretty good on that one. Just at least go to your local sheriffs' department and file an incident report on your legal behalf.

clumsy_smurf
12-15-2011, 07:01 PM
ight, well in the morning im calling the rabun gap court system and they're distric attorney to see what they can do to the dude

Dylan
12-15-2011, 07:14 PM
You can try what you will. Go speak with the solicitor. The only thing that is going to hurt you on your end is making the deal with verbal consent to purchasing with no title. Title holder is ownership in Georgia, no exceptions.

clumsy_smurf
12-15-2011, 07:37 PM
yep, bad thing is he lives 3 hours away so i dont really wanna go all the way back up there

-EnVus-
12-15-2011, 07:47 PM
Its gonna suck ass if the court makes you give the car to the lien holder :(

clumsy_smurf
12-15-2011, 07:51 PM
i got a strong feeling that thats whats going to happen. i told him that ill give him 2 weeks tops to get me my title and if not, im going legal.

Drummerboy
12-15-2011, 08:06 PM
For $200, you could hire about 40 members of IA that live around clayton county to go "have a talk" with him and get this squared away. For real... Who else is in? Take 20 minutes out of your day to help out a good guy, and make $5!

clumsy_smurf
12-16-2011, 09:55 AM
id do it lol called up there to the court system and the d.a office and they're sending me a warrent for court. i just wanna do everything in my power to keep this sol

David88vert
12-16-2011, 10:07 AM
A similar, but not exact same, thing happened a few years ago to my cousin. His car was stolen, and the theives took out the built engine, and then sold the shell to a kid in White County. The kid put a stock 350 in it, and then went to register it. It came up stolen, so they took it from him, and gave the car back to my cousin, who still was on the title, of course. Kid lost the money that he put into it.

georgieboi
12-16-2011, 10:21 AM
Who sold/traded this car to you?

Vteckidd
12-16-2011, 12:52 PM
you need to go to the HAPEVILLE DMV And file for a replacement title on YOUR CAR YOU TRADED HIM ASAP and keep it. You then need to drive the car he traded you back to him and ask for your car back. When he says NO call the cops and report your car STOLEN.

Destroy the bill of sale

Drummerboy
12-16-2011, 01:43 PM
^^Touche, my nigga, touche

metalmatt47
12-16-2011, 02:21 PM
This is a fucked up story. Lots of good advice though.

FUCK THIS GUY UP. Legally hurts a lot more then physically. Lowlifes like this don't deserve their freedom.

-EnVus-
12-16-2011, 03:11 PM
Destroy the bill of sale
Unless the other guy is a complete dumbass im sure he knows to do 2 copies Bill of sale so he still has his.

C-loS109
12-16-2011, 04:01 PM
iv seen this happen once, long story short... fox coupe got bough by a shop with a title who was know for flipping cars, coupe was then sold to a guy in florida with same title. florida guy calls, happens to be a detective who was into foxes, and said when he went to register it DUN DUN DUN the same shit ur going through...car had a lien on it...he then proceeded to say if u dont fix this within 48 hours im getting you for fraud and other things. original owner failed to mentioned this, so shop calls guy, and says u come up with the money or i will come after you (used to be the president for southern society (not sure if thats what it was called)) so guy came up with the money...

so maybe you could get him for fraud.

carbon_crash
12-16-2011, 04:56 PM
dude this car is loaded with good brand name shit. volks, sk2 short throw, semi built b20, innovative solid mounts, brand spanking new front lip, full tanabe exhaust, thats all i can think of so far

So the car has all these mods and he sold it to you for $500? That should have been the first sign that something shady as happening.

Scotsman
12-16-2011, 06:23 PM
So the car has all these mods and he sold it to you for $500? That should have been the first sign that something shady as happening.i think he may have added those parts after purchase

iam99x
12-16-2011, 06:56 PM
Now this is a situation.

Hope it all goes well.

chaseamundo
12-16-2011, 07:28 PM
Does he have a copy of the bill of sale?

Scotsman
12-16-2011, 07:33 PM
Does he have a copy of the bill of sale?question is , do you have a bigger copy of your avatar?

chaseamundo
12-16-2011, 08:01 PM
. I do but its a high chance you will go cross eyed lol

Scotsman
12-16-2011, 08:08 PM
. I do but its a high chance you will go cross eyed loli can live with that

chaseamundo
12-16-2011, 08:13 PM
Like^

Echonova
12-16-2011, 09:48 PM
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn12/HOLLYWOODFAT/skittles2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/Mbaph1/Pretty%20Things/Taste_The_Rainbow_by_killmiette.jpg
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj257/bexie_08/450303-R1-048-22A_019.jpg
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m288/SolarKitty-chan/Anime%20North%2007/AN07%20-%20Saturday%20-%20Sailor%20Moon%20Shoot/100_3773.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp114/redsteve56/RainbowGirl.jpg
http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t36/KalliopeStarmist/AB2009/Rainbowz.jpg

http://i464.photobucket.com/albums/rr7/lez_babe19/normal_mot2.jpg

clumsy_smurf
12-16-2011, 10:34 PM
hey no need for that on here lol, her name is keri sweets. anyway yes theres 2 copies on the bill of sale, one for me, one for him. i didnt buy the sol for 500 we just put a random price on the bill cuz u have to put a price down. the car came with alot of expensive things that he didnt know 2 shits about. i talked to the distric attorney up there and he stated "this dude will go to jail, no if ands or buts. what he did was comit a felony. you may have to give the del sol to the lein holder but i will work with you when the court hearing comes because you didnt know anything about this ordeal." i technically have his nuts in a vise cuz he's already on probation so im sure he doesnt want to go to court. but i appriciate yalls advice with all this and will keep everyone updated with news.

also he messaged me on facebook today saying, "do u have the papers to the dart (the car i traded) from where u got it appraised. if so that would help me get all of this solved. thanks." so im guessing he's trying to sell the dodge dart to pay off the loan but thats going to take awhile since no one is interested in it lol

metalmatt47
12-16-2011, 10:54 PM
the guys name is daniel ciconte. lives in rabun gap ga, marsen knob drive?

https://www.facebook.com/dciconte1

Dude, I can't believe you traded a Dodge Dart for Del Sol :(

Go get your Dart back before he sells it dude.

clumsy_smurf
12-16-2011, 10:58 PM
good hunting lol. well i absolutely hated the dart. it barely ran, looked great for a 75 tho. its on mautofied. to me and my buddy sixteen on here with rhd sol, i did good. i wish i had pix of the car lol

clumsy_smurf
12-16-2011, 11:04 PM
he's selling it to pay lthe loan off he says. which either way, whatever he's planning on doing is going to get him fucked i think

Dylan
12-17-2011, 12:05 AM
Im glad you went and got everything squared away. I hOpe he goes to jail, fuck cons.

-EnVus-
12-17-2011, 12:07 AM
hey no need for that on here lol, her name is keri sweets. anyway yes theres 2 copies on the bill of sale, one for me, one for him. i didnt buy the sol for 500 we just put a random price on the bill cuz u have to put a price down. the car came with alot of expensive things that he didnt know 2 shits about. i talked to the distric attorney up there and he stated "this dude will go to jail, no if ands or buts. what he did was comit a felony. you may have to give the del sol to the lein holder but i will work with you when the court hearing comes because you didnt know anything about this ordeal." i technically have his nuts in a vise cuz he's already on probation so im sure he doesnt want to go to court. but i appriciate yalls advice with all this and will keep everyone updated with news.

also he messaged me on facebook today saying, "do u have the papers to the dart (the car i traded) from where u got it appraised. if so that would help me get all of this solved. thanks." so im guessing he's trying to sell the dodge dart to pay off the loan but thats going to take awhile since no one is interested in it lol
He knew what he was doing even if it had gold for mudflaps he needed a quick screw over job and found one. Also id hope you get the money or something before he is in jail for PO violation or it will be hard to get anything done. I was in a similar situation and was trying to get my money back when i was told by the judge the guy was already in jail. He had PO issues also and judge said id more than likely never see the money.

PS.....Id kept the Dart it was so clean

metalmatt47
12-17-2011, 12:51 AM
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/2755819162.html

That dart was mega clean.... I would have killed for it man. The value of that car is going to climb as it ages. They're so easy to work on.

-EnVus-
12-17-2011, 12:57 AM
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/2755819162.html

That dart was mega clean.... I would have killed for it man. The value of that car is going to climb as it ages. They're so easy to work on.
lol already for sale damn what a douche....Also as i told ion before its some $$ but not that much now if it was a GTS then hell yeah.

clumsy_smurf
12-17-2011, 11:14 AM
i just hate darts. i hate they way they drive, i hate not being able to floor it and go somewhere. i hate just about everything about that car. yes it was clean thats it. if i get it back its just going to sit and rust cuz im not driving it lol

LIKEG6
12-17-2011, 11:54 AM
I love how you can just find everybody on facebook lol. Like I told you the other night hope everything works out for you

Sinfix_15
12-17-2011, 09:01 PM
The Dart was 100x cooler than the Delsol you're driving. You're an absolute pants on head, shoes on hands retard for letting a vehicle you own leave your possession for a car that did not come with a title. There's absolutely no reason ever for a car that is not title exempt to not have a title with it. Titles are easy to obtain and any legitimate owner seeking to sell a vehicle legally would always have the title or get the title prior to selling it.

I have a suggestion. You seem incapable of making intelligent life decisions. When/if you do get the Dart back, since you were dumb enough to give it away once, perhaps maybe you will give it away again.

Give the Dart to me in exchange for me making important decisions for you for the rest of your life. No decision too large or too small. Send me a text with your dilemma in it and i will tell you if you're making the right decision or if you're fucking retarded. This could be a life changing experience for you and on top of that, your Dart would be in the hands of an owner who would appreciate it.

Scotsman
12-17-2011, 09:47 PM
The Dart was 100x cooler than the Delsol you're driving. You're an absolute pants on head, shoes on hands retard for letting a vehicle you own leave your possession for a car that did not come with a title. There's absolutely no reason ever for a car that is not title exempt to not have a title with it. Titles are easy to obtain and any legitimate owner seeking to sell a vehicle legally would always have the title or get the title prior to selling it.

I have a suggestion. You seem incapable of making intelligent life decisions. When/if you do get the Dart back, since you were dumb enough to give it away once, perhaps maybe you will give it away again.

Give the Dart to me in exchange for me making important decisions for you for the rest of your life. No decision too large or too small. Send me a text with your dilemma in it and i will tell you if you're making the right decision or if you're fucking retarded. This could be a life changing experience for you and on top of that, your Dart would be in the hands of an owner who would appreciate it.i am starting to like you more and more as you post

Echonova
12-17-2011, 10:47 PM
i starting to like you more and more as you posthttp://i1203.photobucket.com/albums/bb397/joydeep_uw08/Interesting%20photos/314333_311323845547821_175408635806010_1407031_393 961793_n.jpg

metalmatt47
12-17-2011, 11:36 PM
I don't know why you could hate a Dart dude........ Dart > Del Sol just because it's classy. Please do the best you can to repo that Dart. I would be willing to throw in a helping hand getting it %100 again. I love and respect old cars far to much to let such a clean classic go to shit. They are soooo simple to trouble shoot and work on.

With that said, the guys phone number is in craigslist. I dare someone to put it in the M4M section.

Z0_o6
12-18-2011, 02:44 AM
i starting to like you more and more as you post

x2. This guy is one of the few left who tell it like it is.

Bacon
12-18-2011, 09:27 AM
Were you trying to trade that Del Sol for a bike not too long ago?

DeeAOne
12-18-2011, 09:53 AM
True stupidity has been seen.

Hopefully things go in your favor though.

LIKEG6
12-18-2011, 10:20 AM
Were you trying to trade that Del Sol for a bike not too long ago?

He had another slo he was trying to trade for a bike

quickdodgeŽ
12-18-2011, 10:22 AM
he's selling it to pay lthe loan off he says. which either way, whatever he's planning on doing is going to get him fucked i think

So you're going to just sit back and wait for the car to sell? You're a bigger man than I am. I'd be at the courthouse rather wait. One thing should tip you off...he's not even asking for enough to pay off the loan. Also, you're not going to be inconvenienced to make a three hour trip to go get what's yours and fix this? You want that Del Soul that bad? I'm guessing this is just to fit in, right? I don't see many other reasons to swap a Dart for a Del Soul.

For $200, you could hire about 40 members of IA that live around clayton county to go "have a talk" with him and get this squared away. For real... Who else is in? Take 20 minutes out of your day to help out a good guy, and make $5!

Why would you get people from all the way down in Clayton County to do this? Later, QD.

clumsy_smurf
12-18-2011, 05:04 PM
for one im not a fucking dumbass. yes thanks for ur input but its just something imma have to learn (not to get a car without a title). ive been making great life decisions for myself for the past 10 years. the dart was a complete piece of shit, and im not one for classic cars. the dart barely ran and im a huge sol fan, and no not to fit in QD. ive talked to the lein holder today and he is paying it off and im keeping the sol. but im still taking him to court to sue the shit out of him and he will be put in jail for a minimum of 3 years says a attorney. i made this thread for help, not to get talked to like im a complete dumbass. and yes bacon i was trying to trade my other sol for a bike and i did, got a 06 zx6r for it.

clumsy_smurf
12-18-2011, 05:07 PM
The Dart was 100x cooler than the Delsol you're driving

yea to u maybe. im pretty sure u havent seen the del sol i have now. like ive said, im not one for classic cars. if i liked them yes i would love to get it back.

Bacon
12-18-2011, 05:07 PM
The one in your sig I woud imagine. That's the same one I almost traded for but someone came and got my Ninja beforehand.

quickdodgeŽ
12-18-2011, 05:24 PM
ive talked to the lein holder today and he is paying it off and im keeping the sol.

Lolol. He suckered you once and you're going to take his word without proof that he will take care of it? You're a more kinder, gentler person about this than I am.

yea to u maybe. im pretty sure u havent seen the del sol i have now. like ive said, im not one for classic cars. if i liked them yes i would love to get it back.

I know I've read the description of your Sol and seen the pics (if the one in your sig is it) and I know I still think much more highly of the Dart. Later, QD.

Sinfix_15
12-18-2011, 05:25 PM
for one im not a fucking dumbass. yes thanks for ur input but its just something imma have to learn (not to get a car without a title). ive been making great life decisions for myself for the past 10 years. the dart was a complete piece of shit, and im not one for classic cars. the dart barely ran and im a huge sol fan, and no not to fit in QD. ive talked to the lein holder today and he is paying it off and im keeping the sol. but im still taking him to court to sue the shit out of him and he will be put in jail for a minimum of 3 years says a attorney. i made this thread for help, not to get talked to like im a complete dumbass. and yes bacon i was trying to trade my other sol for a bike and i did, got a 06 zx6r for it.

Oh, im sorry. I didnt notice "The dart was a complete piece of shit and barely ran" when i first read your article trying to sell it in the classifieds here on importatlanta.

Being talked to like a dumb ass is a side effect of doing dumb ass things. Perhaps this is karma cock slapping you in the face for listing a "complete piece of shit that barely ran" in the classifieds for $8500 and telling everyone it was a good car. Add dishonest to retarded.

clumsy_smurf
12-18-2011, 05:40 PM
to me it ran like shit cuz ive never owned a 75 or classic period so yea it ran like shit to me. i guess cuz it was carburated and im used to fuel injection. id really like to see if u could talk like this to my face to be honest. and no the del sol i have now isnt the one in my sig, thats the del sol vtec i used to own like 6 months ago.

Sinfix_15
12-18-2011, 05:44 PM
to me it ran like shit cuz ive never owned a 75 or classic period so yea it ran like shit to me. i guess cuz it was carburated and im used to fuel injection. id really like to see if u could talk like this to my face to be honest. and no the del sol i have now isnt the one in my sig, thats the del sol vtec i used to own like 6 months ago.

You're doing a good job of proving my statements to be accurate. Even though you haven't given me the Dart yet, i'll give you a free life lesson on the house. Threatening people on the internet never makes you sound tough or intelligent.

clumsy_smurf
12-18-2011, 05:44 PM
the one i have now is 100x better then that or the dart and people who truely know me will tell u the samething.

clumsy_smurf
12-18-2011, 05:46 PM
You're doing a good job of proving my statements to be accurate. Even though you haven't given me the Dart yet, i'll give you a free life lesson on the house. Threatening people on the internet never makes you sound tough or intelligent.

i dont think ive made any types of threats over the internet. saying i sure i wont tell me this in person dont sound like a threat does it? like i said, made this thread for help not for cocky assholes who think they're tough shit over a computer to talk shit to me.

Bacon
12-18-2011, 05:50 PM
I'd rather have the Dart myself too.

clumsy_smurf
12-18-2011, 05:51 PM
well yea because ur also probably a fan of classics lol. they just dont tickle my fancy.

Sinfix_15
12-18-2011, 05:57 PM
i dont think ive made any types of threats over the internet. saying i sure i wont tell me this in person dont sound like a threat does it? like i said, made this thread for help not for cocky assholes who think they're tough shit over a computer to talk shit to me.

I'm saying what i'm saying to you on a local website with a picture of my transportation directly below this chat box. This isn't twitter. If you asked this question in public, i would give you the same response i gave you here. Best advice to you is that if you do not like people's responses to you, don't ask for their opinions. You got an answer, just not the answer you wanted.

Bacon
12-18-2011, 06:04 PM
If you ask a question you don't want a smart ass answer to.....expect an answer you don't want to get.

Sinfix_15
12-18-2011, 06:11 PM
If you ask a question you don't want a smart ass answer to.....expect an answer you don't want to get.

Gotta have a sense of humor on the internet. I add some "flavor" to my posts, but the underlying message is genuine.

quickdodgeŽ
12-18-2011, 06:20 PM
Gotta have a sense of humor on the internet. I add some "flavor" to my posts, but the underlying message is genuine.

You remind me of me a few years ago. I quit being like this because people started taking it too serious and took all the fun out of it. Later, QD.

-EnVus-
12-18-2011, 06:33 PM
I'd rather have the Dart myself too.
2 Summary ideas of thread so far is he didn't get ripped off he just got out smarted.
Other summary is lots of people have said the Dart was better but that's the last thing he wants to hear lol

Sol-Badguy
12-18-2011, 11:38 PM
All I could think about while I was reading this thread was that the Sol in your signature is my old car. :cry:

LIKEG6
12-19-2011, 04:48 AM
You remind me of me a few years ago. I quit being like this because people started taking it too serious and took all the fun out of it. Later, QD.

Truth lol

clumsy_smurf
12-19-2011, 09:13 AM
ur old car? who are u lol. and for metalmatt, its up on there haha

Sol-Badguy
12-19-2011, 12:45 PM
Yeah. Did it still have Tein Basic Full Coilovers, little Tein Dampachi stickers on the bottom of the trunk, and a Sony Xplod head unit?

Bajjani
12-19-2011, 12:58 PM

The cause of IA's slow death has been discovered.

clumsy_smurf
12-19-2011, 01:18 PM
yea, so is this logan then??

Sol-Badguy
12-19-2011, 04:15 PM
No, I'm afraid I'm a few owners back. I had the car for nearly two years. When it looked like this:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/11631_1285877988909_1288938839_30829614_3372771_n. jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/29876_1478080393849_1288938839_31294009_7903539_n. jpg

isa2o3
12-20-2011, 12:41 AM
Why drive a del sol when you can drive a Dart

clumsy_smurf
12-20-2011, 09:12 AM
why drive a dart when u can drive a clean as hell, no problems mechanically del sol??....

and the del sol i did own was a 94 del sol vtec. had a viper alarm, tein coilovers, and some ugly polished wheels so i traded them for the jmags.

clumsy_smurf
12-20-2011, 11:34 AM
anywho,

i just got my court warrent papers in today. just gotta find out his direct address and shit then take him to court. sucks i gotta drive all the way up there but i gotta do what i gotta do

quickdodgeŽ
12-20-2011, 06:00 PM
why drive a dart when u can drive a clean as hell, no problems mechanically del sol??....

Because it's what you do when you want to drive a head-turning classy car. Lolol. Later, QD.

Browning151
12-20-2011, 07:22 PM
Because it's what you do when you want to drive a head-turning classy car. Lolol. Later, QD.

LOL.

Sol-Badguy
12-20-2011, 08:10 PM
and the del sol i did own was a 94 del sol vtec. had a viper alarm, tein coilovers, and some ugly polished wheels so i traded them for the jmags.

Yep, that's the one. I was wondering what happened to it. Where did she end up now?

isa2o3
12-20-2011, 10:09 PM

Simply because all the cool people are doing it.

Sinfix_15
12-20-2011, 10:47 PM

I'd much rather be looking out at the reflection of the moon on a big steel hood as i'm floating down the road on soft springs sitting on a bench seat with my arms stretched out wide, indigo green gauges shining softly in the dash, kicked back and relaxed as i notice people giving me a nod as i ride by.

Lot cooler than a 2 seater front wheel drive car that as all the inconvenience of a sports car and none of the performance.

isa2o3
12-20-2011, 10:59 PM
I'd much rather be looking out at the reflection of the moon on a big steel hood as i'm floating down the road on soft springs sitting on a bench seat with my arms stretched out wide, indigo green gauges shining softly in the dash, kicked back and relaxed as i notice people giving me a nod as i ride by.

Lot cooler than a 2 seater front wheel drive car that as all the inconvenience of a sports car and none of the performance.

Also it leads to squeezed balls which leads to lower counts of semen which leads to homosexuality, but who am I to judge

Scotsman
12-21-2011, 02:09 AM
Also it leads to squeezed balls which leads to lower counts of semen which leads to homosexuality, but who am I to judgebuhahahahahaha

clumsy_smurf
12-21-2011, 06:25 PM
lol well i traded the sol for a kawasaki zx6r bout 5 months ago? he blew the motor and put a d16 in it which was stupid as hell since it was the vtec model that came with the b16a3

quickdodgeŽ
12-21-2011, 07:43 PM

I tried to cover that base already, lolol.

No shit, dude. There's nothing like cruising down any street in a classic car like that, man. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
12-21-2011, 07:44 PM

I tried to cover that base already, lolol.

No shit, dude. There's nothing like cruising down any street in a classic car like that, man. That's why I drive mine as much as I can. Later, QD.