PDA

View Full Version : Oh Cindy Sheehan...when will you ever learn...

AznTraitor
11-28-2005, 01:58 PM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/cindysheehanbooksign1.jpg

"While book-signings for political figures like Bill and Hillary Clinton, Ann Coulter or Sean Hannity often feature long lines and people waiting for hours, the scene at Cindy Sheehan's book-signing yesterday near President Bush's Crawford, Texas, ranch was a much more lonely affair."

"Photographs published by wire services including the Associated Press and Reuters depict a lonely "Peace Mom" in a virtually empty tent awaiting those seeking her autograph on her new book, "Not One More Mother's Child."

The Washington Post reported the scene this way: "Sheehan found herself addressing a crowd of only about 100 on Saturday afternoon. The large tent where supporters had erected a stage hung with the banner 'Speak Truth to Power' was only partially full. Earlier, Sheehan signed copies of her new book for an even smaller crowd."

Sheehan's son, Casey, was killed in the Iraq war, and Cindy has been on an anti-war and anti-Bush campaign since the summer months when she began a vigil in Crawford gaining worldwide media attention.

Cindy Sheehan waiting to sign copies of her new book yesterday in Crawford, Texas (Reuters)

"What if Cindy had a book signing and no one came?" asks one poster in an online messageboard. "Well we know what happened. No one cares about her but the press. Cindy is finished."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/cindysheehanbooksign2.jpg

IMO, I think she was a distressed mother about her son dying...but I think the lights, the cameras got to her and she forgot about her son and created something else...I cant believe she even got this far....a book? well, it doesnt really matter because it's not selling and it's quite obvious that the public just used her as a tool to protest againest Bush, because no one wanted to even come to her book signing.

haha....sucks to be you!

Kristi
11-28-2005, 02:04 PM
that sucks to be her

B16a2 Civic
11-28-2005, 02:06 PM
hahahahah
[book ssignign failure]

gijoe0720
11-28-2005, 02:10 PM
Wow. She sucks at life.

AznTraitor
11-28-2005, 02:11 PM
I'm sorry, that's pretty damn sad...imo...she shouldve done the book like when she first started protesting at the height of her popularity....but now that she has gotten on everyone's nerves...she's not even gonna sell 1000.

B16a2 Civic
11-28-2005, 02:11 PM
i'd buy it....and start a protest against her candy ass!!

The Golden Child
11-28-2005, 02:15 PM
sucks to be her ..

AznTraitor
11-28-2005, 02:17 PM
i'd buy it....and start a protest against her candy ass!!

nah mang....give it a few months, her book will be half price, or given away if you donate some money to her cause.

B16a2 Civic
11-28-2005, 02:18 PM
nah mang....give it a few months, her book will be half price, or given away if you donate some money to her cause.

im thinkin weeks, wonder if its on ebay yet...

thinkfast®
11-28-2005, 02:20 PM
/thread failure

B16a2 Civic
11-28-2005, 02:21 PM
/thread failure

ay Rickey, i was just wonderin, how did i end up in that convo you made in the drama thread this mornin with collins and the girl...Lol....i just found that random Lol

AznTraitor
11-28-2005, 02:25 PM
haha...you can get it on EBAY new for $9.50....

when the book was first released two days ago it was $25.00

today, you can get it at Barnes & Noble or Amazon for $12 bucks....

wow...I can see the profits rolling in now

thinkfast®
11-28-2005, 02:36 PM
yea man it happens, I get bored and you may be the unfortunate victim LOL

its all good, I was gonna put Kip's name, but thought b16 sounded better :D

B16a2 Civic
11-28-2005, 02:55 PM
yea man it happens, I get bored and you may be the unfortunate victim LOL

its all good, I was gonna put Kip's name, but thought b16 sounded better :D

ahahah, its all good in tha hood, it was funny Lol

LaurenK
11-28-2005, 03:56 PM
She's doing all this for attention, she's a dumbass.

Tiff-O-Bitties
11-28-2005, 04:04 PM
bwahahahaha! fucktard.