PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch SOA last night???

Brett
11-30-2011, 09:28 AM
Damn I cant believe the game Jemma is playing and told jax everything, I know it will end next week for the season with us not knowing if he kills Clay or not. I cant see the show without his character but then wonder how they could keep him around with what Jax and Oppie know now.

B18c1Turboed
11-30-2011, 09:31 AM
She didn't want opie to kill him but wants jacks too. Dead is dead in my book.

Vteckidd
11-30-2011, 12:31 PM
Damn I cant believe the game Jemma is playing and told jax everything, I know it will end next week for the season with us not knowing if he kills Clay or not. I cant see the show without his character but then wonder how they could keep him around with what Jax and Oppie know now.

Ron Pearlman already signed on for Season 5, at least in some part. He could come back as "flashbacks" if hes killed, but im pretty sure he will NOT DIE this season.

I think youll see a climax of Jax confronting Clay, clay will say something to stop the process or someone interrupts him. Tara has to have a target on her now because Gemma knows she ied to jax and witheld letters showing her involvement with the killing of JT. I dont think Gemma is one to be controlled.

I also think Romeo (cartel) is lieing to Jax, i think he knows that Otto flipped, and that the FBI and Feds are going to move in on the "meet" between the IRA and the SOA, i predict the cartel doesnt show, and kills Tara, and leaves town.

I suspect that US District Attorney is Thomas aka Jax long lost "thought to be dead" brother.

Season 5 will setup the showdown between Clay and Jax, and Thomas after both of them. Tara will be dead by the end of this season. bobby will assume Ottos role

Brett
11-30-2011, 12:58 PM
Yeah I said that last night when we were watching it, that I think Romeo is lying to Jax, I think he found out Otto flipped and talked. I was thinking the same thing, just was not sure why he was lying or what he is up to just yet. Im thinking Tara will have to get killed in order for Jax to stay in town and stay with the club, But I just cant see how they will write it so Clay & Jax will stay on the show, one of them will have to go this season or next.... With what Jax knows now... there is no way he will stay on with Clay.

The District Attorney (The one with the beard and black leather jacket) has it in hardcore for the SOA, I never thought they explained why he was so into getting them as he is, So that could be interesting if he was related to Jax, that would be a very interesting twist.

I think Otto will get killed or put to death very soon to, so will be interesting to see what happens to Bobbi & Juice.

DynamicSound
11-30-2011, 01:27 PM
As much as I wished they would kill Clay and Gemma, I am sure they will not...show wouldn't be the same with their drama. It is just funny how Clay killed Opie's father and wife and Jax stopped him from killing him. Then Jax finds out clay killed his father and attempted to kill is woman and it is okay for him to kill Clay.

Brett
11-30-2011, 02:18 PM
The code of a MC!! LOL, A lower ranking guy cant kill Clay but Jax can!! HAHA

Apex i ITR
12-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Best show evar (well since the shield).

I think the cartel kidnaps Tera at the end of the season but doesn't kill her. She can't die. Jax will lose it. Clay can't die either. he, Jax, Opie, Gemma and Tera are too important to the overall arc.

I
CANT
WAIT
UNTIL
NEXT
WEEK

Brett
12-05-2011, 07:43 AM
Whats going to suck is they will leave us hanging hardcore on this finale I think, then we have to wait until August of next year to see what happens, PISSES ME OFF!! HAHA

Vteckidd
12-07-2011, 09:39 AM
WORST SEASON FINALE EVER.

Makes me almost not want to watch next season

03RCode
12-07-2011, 10:46 AM
WORST SEASON FINALE EVER.

Makes me almost not want to watch next season

Agreed. Can't believe they would end the season that way.

Brett
12-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Yeah I was VERY disappointed with last nights episode. I like how they had a few twists like the Cartel working with the CIA, and Jax filling Tara in on everything and her showing up at the end standing by him, But other from that.... Very disappointed with how they wrapped it up. Now we will have to wait until August of next year to see where they go with the story line, which I cant see how this all will work now with Clay not leading the club, I cant see him just being content as a regular member and how would Opie and Jax with what they know stand to be around him? I did however LOVE how the guy working to shut down the club and the IRA and Cartel walked in with the sex dolls and toys to end the mayors shot at building in the town. Was epic way to end his story on the show.

With this show ranked the highest rated cable show, I cant see how they do not make more than 13 episodes and make you wait 6-7 months in between.

Vteckidd
12-07-2011, 01:11 PM
I totally get the CIA angle, and am not saying its not plausible, but it was an EASY WAY OUT.

Look, how can you have a season finale that answers EVERY QUESTION in the first 15 minutes? I mean we had this BIG MEET going down, and in the first 15 minutes the cartel ends up ending it cause of the CIA deal, potter has no case, juice is freed, bobby will be let go, and the irish tell JAX no deal without clay. So , right then, you knew, you had all the answwers.

They had an opportunity to really do something cool, and they took the most mediocre avenues to wrap it up.

They SHOULD have ended the season with Opie shooting clay, that was the plausible way to end the season. The next two episodes were garbage and could have been the start of season 5.

Now, despite all Taras threats, despite Jax wanting nothing to do with the cartel, he gets to be the president of samcro? Now we get to see ANOTHER ****ING SEASON OF CLAY vs JAX?????

Brett
12-07-2011, 01:30 PM
Here is the interview article with Kurt Sutter about Season 4 ending how it did, etc.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/12/07/sons-of-anarchy-season-4-finale-kurt-sutter/

metalmatt47
12-07-2011, 02:36 PM
I agree about the ending, BUT I'm just glad to know theirs going to be a next season!

I've been watching this show since episode 1, and I think this season is the first one since season 1 that is coming around to where the MC should be. Seems like the second season (I think?) where they were chasing around Ireland trying to find Jax's baby was a terrible season.

Brett
12-07-2011, 02:47 PM
That was the 3rd season, I agree Season 3 wasnt the best, but the last episode of season 3 was awesome!! This was by far the best season yet but the ending just left me wanting a better finale.

BLK JDM
12-08-2011, 12:06 PM
I love SOA! I think they ended this season as a revision to the old school 1% M/C life. Before the show moved away from typical M/C problems. Now with a new Pres. (Jax) and a new 1st lady (Tara) the show will have a 'new' life. I'm hoping that Opie comes back and sits as VP instead of Clay but I do believe Clay will get more than a general seat at the table. Clay & Jemma will definitely pull out all the stops now that they are not in control of the M/C. The dynamic of the club will change. Also now the M/C is in more trouble than it's ever been in and they'll need each other even more. The Cali Gang Bangers want them dead for killing the daughter of the biggest banger in the state. The Irish will definitely try to demolish them if they work with the cartel aka the CIA. If they don't work with the CIA the cartel will cut everyone's head off. So basically it's over if they don't work together and be smart.

Brett
12-08-2011, 01:37 PM
Kurt Sutter in the interview I posted above was saying the Cartel will not be much of a story line next season

Boosting EG
12-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Best show