PDA

View Full Version : Undrgrndrdr1 bad seller watch out for him

RsonGt3's
11-28-2011, 09:52 AM
Well Ive never had to make a thread like this because I've never had anyproblems with selling or buying stuff from ia but this guy is a total sorriness for this site.

I made a Wtb thread for a d16y7 swap got a pm from him

undrgrndrdr1: Hey man... shoot me a text or call... i have 2 d16y7 swaps with auto trans... one has a slight knock and the other is in perfect condition... both trans shift perfect... i even have a complete y7 obd2a engine and trans harness along with the shift assembly... hit me up and we can work out some prices

770 *** ****
zach

I text him I tell him I have cash in hand like I always do with all my transactions we work out a price off 400 because the head was off and I had to put it back together but I didn't mind because how hard is it to put a head back on and that was it final price I show up give him the money look at the motor it still had oil in it valves look ok this and that well I stoped to get a head gasket set, oil, timing belt ,water pump and atf. I get started took the head apart too look at the valves and put new valve seals in it took it to the machine shop to get it cleaned and resurfaced got it back I put it on torque it down to oem specs in sequence reasemble the head torque down the lifters timed it did a valve adjustment put the manifold on did everything put it in the car plug it up blah blah blah axles back on wheels drop in on the ground jump in the driver seat turn the key and bam! It won't start it turns over and over but nothing I check for spark I got it I check for fuel I got it I check for compression

Fail: cylind 1: 30 cylind 2: 60 cylind 3: 30 and cylind 4: 30

So at this point I think I did the valve adjustment wrong did it again and nothing go back to timing and nothing took the head off againg thinking it wasnt torqued down right and nothin I keep getting the same reading. So my last gess is the rings

I text him and pm him and nothing till yesturday he texted me back

Him: No offense but if your gonna put a motor together and redo all sorts of stuff why not put new rings and bearings and have a new motor...
Me: why would I waste my time doin that the car is an auto the motor was soppouse to go in crank and the car was guna be sold

Him: I got screwed when I bought it cause I was told it was a good motor... Sorry that's all I can say man... If I didn't owe everyone money and wasn't in debt I would love to hlp

To me money is not the problem it comes and goes but what made me mad is how someone can sit here and be fake I hope the money did good help to him and he enjoyed it but carma will come to him. Watch if you buy from him my intention for this thread isn't for me to get my money back its just to let yall know what kinda person you're dealing with when it comes down to buying from him anyone that knows me and has dealt with money wise has nothing wrong to say because I do what I say and I pay what I say am guna pay

What do yall think

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

STRteg
11-28-2011, 10:14 AM
You should go back to him and bust him in his onion, with a torque wrench or some type of inanimate object that has the physical aspects to inflict serious pain.

I'm just sayin...

CSquared
11-28-2011, 10:17 AM
From my perspective if you took shit apart then it becomes a gray area. As someone who has no idea what your past history or skill level is, how would I know that you did the valve job or timing right (either way potentially bending valves)? Or that the machine shop didn't f something up? Even if you bought this motor for an importer most of those guys will only honor the warranty if the motor has not been opened up. Had you just dropped it in the car and this happened, I'd be all for calling him a POS seller.

None the less, I do feel bad for you. It's one of those unfortunate risks you take when buying a used motor, and especially from someone with so little posts.

MeFryRice
11-28-2011, 10:38 AM
Grammar>You.

RsonGt3's
11-28-2011, 10:44 AM
From my perspective if you took shit apart then it becomes a gray area. As someone who has no idea what your past history or skill level is, how would I know that you did the valve job or timing right (either way potentially bending valves)? Or that the machine shop didn't f something up? Even if you bought this motor for an importer most of those guys will only honor the warranty if the motor has not been opened up. Had you just dropped it in the car and this happened, I'd be all for calling him a POS seller.

None the less, I do feel bad for you. It's one of those unfortunate risks you take when buying a used motor, and especially from someone with so little posts.

The motor was apart when I got it I couldn't just drop it and go

RsonGt3's
11-28-2011, 10:46 AM
And I took it because I know what I can do and what I can't and how will the machine shop fuck anything up if the head was bare when I took it to them all they did was clean it and resuface it

silversol
11-28-2011, 11:32 AM
Man buying a motor that was taken apart should have been a red flag, people dont take apart a good motor for no reason. I would leak down test it to find out for sure if its going past the rings or the valves and go from there.

CSquared
11-28-2011, 11:42 AM
The motor was apart when I got it I couldn't just drop it and go

Yeah then I feel a lot less bad for you. I don't know that I'd ever buy a disassembled motor and assume that it would be drop and go upon reassembly. Typically when someone pulls a motor apart, there is a reason (example: low compression).

EDIT: Silversol beat me to it.

And I took it because I know what I can do and what I can't and how will the machine shop fuck anything up if the head was bare when I took it to them all they did was clean it and resuface it

Assumed you dropped off the fully assembled head for resurfacing.

I understand you are sore about it man but I am just playing Devil's advocate. Not looking to have an e-battle. You asked for opinions and I gave you mine.

RsonGt3's
11-28-2011, 11:49 AM
Yeah then I feel a lot less bad for you. I don't know that I'd ever buy a disassembled motor and assume that it would be drop and go upon reassembly. Typically when someone pulls a motor apart, there is a reason (example: low compression).

EDIT: Silversol beat me to it.

Assumed you dropped off the fully assembled head for resurfacing.

I understand you are sore about it man but I am just playing Devil's advocate. Not looking to have an e-battle. You asked for opinions and I gave you mine.

Lol no harm at all and yes I asked for opinion and like I said I wasn't asking for my money back is just how people can do things like this but like I said my loss just watch out for him

gerardojdm
11-28-2011, 12:02 PM
Man buying a motor that was taken apart should have been a red flag, people dont take apart a good motor for no reason. I would leak down test it to find out for sure if its going past the rings or the valves and go from there.

X2

quickdodgeŽ
11-28-2011, 10:17 PM
I edited your post to remove the guy's phone number. Later, QD.

RsonGt3's
11-29-2011, 07:24 AM
Oh sorry about that

Go_Fast
11-30-2011, 03:07 PM
i also bought the greddy emanage blue he had for sale for $150 with software, there he gave me a cd that says greddy emanage tool and it was an audio cd. he also gave me a blue floppy that had no files at all written on it. i called told him i needed the software,he said he'd get back to me never did. i finally find the software and plug the emanage in, and its broken, the software doesnt recognize it. i didnt waste my time asking for my money back, but what goes around comes around.

undrgrndrdr1
11-30-2011, 05:07 PM
honestly sorry about both these things... it was bad luck... i bought both these items from other people and went by what they told me about items... planned on using both these items and changed setups so i had no use for these and sold them, never used either so i had no way of knowing... If they would like to come after me they are more than welcome but the money is long gone and i am broke as a joke so they are welcome to get in line for money from me... i posted so that people see i dont have anything to hide, i will not be back in this thread if anyone has an issue feel free to pm me and can discuss, both items sold with no bill of sale or documentation and was never requested by either buyer... i gave all information i had about each item that i had to the best of my knowledge as to what i was told when i bought the items... thank you for posting to warn people of my bad business ship but until now i have never had any issues with any motors or items i have sold...

thanks again

Patterson
11-30-2011, 10:08 PM
Well if the transmission just happens to be bad pm me. I'll hook you up lol

RsonGt3's
12-01-2011, 06:56 AM
Well if the transmission just happens to be bad pm me. I'll hook you up lol

Lol na man I already bought another full swap from member nakiranatsu and everything was legit he gave me a complete swap for the same price but with a 30 day warranty and It cranked right up so I ain't worried about it anymore

Patterson
12-01-2011, 09:17 AM
Damn nice to see people back there stuff like that still. Don't see that to much anymore. I was going to just give you all the things we talked about since you could put them to use.

RsonGt3's
12-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Damn nice to see people back there stuff like that still. Don't see that to much anymore. I was going to just give you all the things we talked about since you could put them to use.
Yea I definitely won't mind doing business with him again he was honest about the swap it even had the vin plates from the car he pulled it out from so from that I can see a little back ground from the motor came with all accessories as well dizzy and tranny and yea well I would of liked to get them things from you but undrgr offered me the tranny as well with the motor so I went for that but oh well what's done its done I'll be at the varsity in the black coupe today with my head up lol

CSquared
12-01-2011, 11:53 AM
honestly sorry about both these things... it was bad luck... i bought both these items from other people and went by what they told me about items... planned on using both these items and changed setups so i had no use for these and sold them, never used either so i had no way of knowing... If they would like to come after me they are more than welcome but the money is long gone and i am broke as a joke so they are welcome to get in line for money from me... i posted so that people see i dont have anything to hide, i will not be back in this thread if anyone has an issue feel free to pm me and can discuss, both items sold with no bill of sale or documentation and was never requested by either buyer... i gave all information i had about each item that i had to the best of my knowledge as to what i was told when i bought the items... thank you for posting to warn people of my bad business ship but until now i have never had any issues with any motors or items i have sold...

thanks again

lol you sound like huge a dbag. Essentially, "yeah I bough the shit from someone else and told you it ran as if I knew it for a fact. Oh it's trash? Well, you can go fuck yourself as far as the money goes". Bad fucking business man, and this is coming from someone who hasn't bought shit from you. I'd love to see your reaction if something similar happened to you. "Such and such fucked me out of money... is a horrible seller... blah blah blah".

Just out of curiosity was anyone told that he bought the shit second hand and was going by the previous seller's description?

RsonGt3's
12-01-2011, 12:00 PM
Nope he said the motor was pulled out of his buddys wrecked car that's why the harness was cut because he undrgr himself took the motor out and was in a rush to get it out so he just went and cut wires and hoses

CSquared
12-01-2011, 12:01 PM
Nope he said the motor was pulled out of his buddys wrecked car that's why the harness was cut because he undrgr himself took the motor out and was in a rush to get it out so he just went and cut wires and hoses

Yeah that some awesome conflicting information. To me that kind of shit should earn a ban from the FS section.

undrgrndrdr1
12-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Just to clear up I never said I pulled motor... I specifically told him it was pulled in a hurry because my buddy was scrapping the car... You can bad mouth me for selling something thy was broke and not being able to do anything about it but I wont tolerate being made to look like a liar... I got the engine exactly how I sold it... Gave him the info I was given when I bought it... I got screwed by my friend and now I'm dealing with this... I don't mean to start argument about crap because it's pointless I know I'm in the wrong for not being able to help him and it's on my conscious

CSquared
12-01-2011, 03:44 PM
Just to clear up I never said I pulled motor... I specifically told him it was pulled in a hurry because my buddy was scrapping the car... You can bad mouth me for selling something thy was broke and not being able to do anything about it but I wont tolerate being made to look like a liar... I got the engine exactly how I sold it... Gave him the info I was given when I bought it... I got screwed by my friend and now I'm dealing with this... I don't mean to start argument about crap because it's pointless I know I'm in the wrong for not being able to help him and it's on my conscious

lol you didn't get screwed... as far as I understand RsonGt3's is the one out the money... You just look like a dick on a forum.

It's great that it's on your conscious and all, just too bad you can't sell that to someone for a few bones to pay him back. ;)

wanggsticky
12-10-2011, 04:24 PM
he's pulling a bitch move, because he's acting like a bitch.
word of advice, kill yoself especially if you admit to being in
so much debt, being so broke, getting in line to wait for the
money. who fucking raised you? seriously you'd probably do
better living in hurt park and running naked with the bums.

dam lowlife.

white_rice
12-12-2011, 01:10 AM
^ owned.

undrgrndrdr1
12-12-2011, 05:57 AM
Would you rather me get on here and bitch and cry like you would? I owned up to making a mistake, sorry I'm mature and didn't give you the online drama you wanted...

Also nice to see that you have all these proven facts that you speak on... Opinions are great but you still look stupid blurting shit out... Motor was head was off when I bought it cause he had a buyer for head then they never showed... Glad you knew that though!

This is why ia is sad because this forum is for the buyer to post what happened and warn otherS which is what he did and nit for idiots to come talk shit and get their jollies off... And yes I know typing this is a waste of time because it's just going to get me flamed and ragged on

Austin?
12-12-2011, 08:31 AM
You should pay him back his money plus the time and labor that he put into to bad motor you knowingly sold him.

RsonGt3's
12-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Time and labor is what really made me mad money comes to me he can have that but my time and labor I can't get that back oh and also him selling a motor knowing it was bad how can you sit here and lie about everything working knowing you bought it from some one else I put it on my life he never mentioned the motor was bought from someone else and never said to me it didn't work he said I have two motors one knocking and one running in PERFECT condition.

Go_Fast
12-12-2011, 07:49 PM
i thought it was pretty funny that after Rson called him out he still posted WTB thread a couple days later, before offering me or Rson a little money back. people these days.

undrgrndrdr1
12-12-2011, 08:46 PM
Time and labor is what really made me mad money comes to me he can have that but my time and labor I can't get that back oh and also him selling a motor knowing it was bad how can you sit here and lie about everything working knowing you bought it from some one else I put it on my life he never mentioned the motor was bought from someone else and never said to me it didn't work he said I have two motors one knocking and one running in PERFECT condition.

um did you not mention in previous post that i " pulled the motor from a friends car" or some crap like that... so you knew it was not my motor... i told you my motor was the knocking one and it sits in my basement still... you want it for free to make up for your time and labor... come get it... im not coming after you man im coming after all the people who know nothing of the situation and want to talk shit like they know everything... thats my issue with this whole shitty website, everyone is drama drama drama...

RsonGt3's
12-12-2011, 08:57 PM
So your pm was all bull shit that the motor was in PERFECT CONDITION! Seriously dude I feel bad for people like you ya will do anything for money are you really that hungry for it if you are lmk I got a couple of hundreds left over I'll give um To you just stop fucking with people otherwise one day your guna fuck with the wrong person and shits guna get bad for you I really hope EVERYONE on here sees this thread and never makes business with you that's it mods can close this thread Oh an here is your pm again reminding you of your lies

hey man... shoot me a text or call... i have 2 d16y7 swaps with auto trans... one has a slight knock and the other is in perfect condition... both trans shift perfect... i even have a complete y7 obd2a engine and trans harness along with the shift assembly... hit me up and we can work out some prices

zach

undrgrndrdr1
12-12-2011, 09:08 PM
as far as i knew the motor was in perfect condition... thats what i was told when i bought the damn thing... i have sold plenty of things and had no issues... these 2 times are the first i have had problems and its because i bought stuff from other people never used it and sold it off of other peoples words... i can only trust what i was told when i bought the engine... i told you that when we met up and told you that when we text a couple of times also...

i never deny telling you that the motor was perfect, that pm was just to let you know what i had and then i told you details...

undrgrndrdr1
12-12-2011, 09:09 PM
i thought it was pretty funny that after Rson called him out he still posted WTB thread a couple days later, before offering me or Rson a little money back. people these days.

i never intended to buy anything, if someone had something i was going to try and trade them if they needed anything i had laying around...

CSquared
12-12-2011, 11:21 PM
as far as i knew the motor was in perfect condition... thats what i was told when i bought the damn thing... i have sold plenty of things and had no issues... these 2 times are the first i have had problems and its because i bought stuff from other people never used it and sold it off of other peoples words... i can only trust what i was told when i bought the engine... i told you that when we met up and told you that when we text a couple of times also...

i never deny telling you that the motor was perfect, that pm was just to let you know what i had and then i told you details...

Dickhead... you told him the motor ran perfect when you had no fucking clue aside from the previous owners word (which is not only stupid on your part but deceitful as well to YOUR buyer).

Even disregarding everything else in this thread, and even if you are the nicest guy in the world, it still makes you a piece of shit seller.

No more no less. I wish you WOULD leave IA because I'd rather not deal with shit sellers like you. Fucked up thing is you'd probably do it again to someone else and have the same reaction. "Oh I sold you a dud as perfect working? Oh well go fuck yourself because the sellers, mothers, uncles, 3rd cousins dog told me it was fine".

Austin?
12-13-2011, 03:04 PM
I still think that he need to repay the buyer back for the money he paid for a bad motor. Personally I will not tell people that it in perfect condition if I don't really know.

Go_Fast
12-13-2011, 08:05 PM

EricEk
12-14-2011, 09:11 PM
WOOOO IA drama

Patterson
02-11-2012, 07:29 AM
lol you didn't get screwed... as far as I understand RsonGt3's is the one out the money... You just look like a dick on a forum.

It's great that it's on your conscious and all, just too bad you can't sell that to someone for a few bones to pay him back. ;)

^this made me laugh so I had to click the star at the bottom of your post. :goodjob:

HMGDRFTER
02-14-2012, 03:03 PM

So if your friend just pulled the motor since he was scrapping the car why did you take apart the motor? Since he was in a hurry i'd bet he wouldn't have the time to take the the motor apart. I'm just saying, your buddy is messed up.

And I would have to agree with SilverSol, Good job getting your car running though.

404Chapin703
02-18-2012, 08:20 PM
Smh i love reading these shits...
1.) im aware of bad sellers
2.) its like watch a hispanic nOvela lmaoo or a court case bahaha