Boosting EG
11-26-2011, 10:34 PM
lol

Potter
11-26-2011, 10:40 PM
Dad's going to be pissed lol

CSquared
11-27-2011, 12:21 AM
Which one pulled out at the end? Looks like he was going to take off.

Sinfix_15
11-27-2011, 12:23 AM
lol wow... how does that happen

Nemesis
11-27-2011, 01:53 PM
lol wow... how does that happen

Really simple, entering a corner WOT with some street tires and a decently powered RWD vehicle. You really wondering how that happens? lol

Sinfix_15
11-27-2011, 03:02 PM
Really simple, entering a corner WOT with some street tires and a decently powered RWD vehicle. You really wondering how that happens? lol

i honestly dont understand how people crash like this sometimes, if you just took your hands off the wheel and let off the gas, it probably would have turned out better than what happens in most of these videos. My car gets sideways, i let off the gas and it stops. its like when shit gets bad, they floor it and try to drive out or something

Julio
11-27-2011, 09:25 PM
i honestly dont understand how people crash like this sometimes, if you just took your hands off the wheel and let off the gas, it probably would have turned out better than what happens in most of these videos. My car gets sideways, i let off the gas and it stops. its like when shit gets bad, they floor it and try to drive out or something

Very easy to say... Sometimes, adrenaline just can't be controlled...not saying you can't , but sometimes, you just never know.
Best thing that would've prevented that mess, was not to try..

Sunkenkarma
11-27-2011, 10:10 PM
Very easy to say... Sometimes, adrenaline just can't be controlled...not saying you can't , but sometimes, you just never know.
Best thing that would've prevented that mess, was not to try..

Yeah, Those damn corvette owners >.> <.<. JK, But yeah, sometimes you just get caught up in the moment and dont think straight.