PDA

View Full Version : dont you just LOVE IT when....

collins
11-28-2005, 07:04 AM
people come up to a place simply because they know you're there and start useless drama? blow up in my face? making shit up trying to get to me? yes, i said making shit up. i only have 2 things to say to that... grow the fuck up and eat a mutha fuckin dick.

as far as rumors go, if someone says they "heard me say something" whoever you are needs to come talk to me asap, cause you KNOW thats bullshit.

i dont usually air dirty laundry on the net, but i just wanted to say ead. thanks. peace out.

blacknightteg
11-28-2005, 07:05 AM
fuck them man!

Brett
11-28-2005, 07:28 AM
I love it when I send Collins a PM and he doesnt reply...lol :D

blacknightteg
11-28-2005, 07:38 AM
brett, its collins man come on now

Brett
11-28-2005, 07:40 AM
I know... I know... He doesnt even know he has one i bet :D

LaurenK
11-28-2005, 07:40 AM
Damn!

mocha latte cupcake
11-28-2005, 07:47 AM
you know what really grinds my gears.... that right there!

blacknightteg
11-28-2005, 08:01 AM
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame

Kristi
11-28-2005, 08:49 AM
i didn't come up there to start shit with you - you aren't that important, i went up there to meet up with ren and i wanted to say hi to ricky. and you are the one who needs to grow up and stop being a baby about all this.

and for the record since those rumors are out there - i didn't cheat on him, i'm not pregnant with someone elses baby etc. we just ended things and lets just leave it at that.

like i told you last night, i'm done with you. i tried to be nice and civil about all this and tried to be the bigger person and for us to be friends, but you don't want that. and thats fine james. we have both moved on so quit trying to start shit. buh bye!

WTF..kebe
11-28-2005, 08:51 AM
wow

mocha latte cupcake
11-28-2005, 09:05 AM
if you came up there to go meet people why did you go straight home after you met them there? anyways doesn't matter.... but here's my 2 cents

if there was something that was so important that couldn't wait why not do something over the phone, is it because you know there is pointless bullshit that isn't going to get anywhere. But yeah, why could you not come up there and do your ish, leave and not have a cornering conversation..? i mean just curious if everything is done and gone then why can't you leave ish alone instead of being the one to start the conversation, its pretty apparent that he doesn't want to talk to you, yet you're the one who keeps starting conversations... i consider this a well justified EAD... i'm not going to sit here and start a conversation just figured i should put in my 2 cents since thats about all i have right now.

4dmin
11-28-2005, 09:09 AM
i... cheat on him... i'm... pregnant with someone elses baby...

dayum girl you must be busy :lmfao: (*sorry couldn't help myself it was funny)

mocha latte cupcake
lol lol lol, the power of editting lol...

B16a2 Civic
this is OUT OF CONTROL

mocha latte cupcake
11-28-2005, 09:10 AM
lol lol lol, the power of editting lol... :lmfao: :lmfao:

Kristi
11-28-2005, 09:10 AM
if you came up there to go meet people why did you go straight home after you met them there? anyways doesn't matter.... but here's my 2 cents

if there was something that was so important that couldn't wait why not do something over the phone, is it because you know there is pointless bullshit that isn't going to get anywhere. But yeah, why could you not come up there and do your ish, leave and not have a cornering conversation..? i mean just curious if everything is done and gone then why can't you leave ish alone instead of being the one to start the conversation, its pretty apparent that he doesn't want to talk to you, yet you're the one who keeps starting conversations... i consider this a well justified EAD... i'm not going to sit here and start a conversation just figured i should put in my 2 cents since thats about all i have right now.
i went up there to meet karen and then she and scott decided to go home so i did to. i just pulled him aside to say hi and to let him know i wasn't there to start shit and i asked him a simple question and he got all pissed because he couldn't answer it. i've left james alone - i haven't contacted him at all except for the money that YOUR CLUB owes me and the knife of his that I found. I thought i would be nice and let him have it since he loves his knives so much. i've tried to be nice about all this, but that ends here. i'm done with all of you - and I will see all of you in court as well. i plan on filing the lawsuit next Friday when I'm off work. so yall wanna play games - i can too. i've done nothing but do what he asked and tried to be civil about all this. now he wants to throw all this shit up on IA - that is fine. i can say a lot more about all of this, but its between james and i. or at least it should be

Kristi
11-28-2005, 09:11 AM
dayum girl you must be busy :lmfao: (*sorry couldn't help myself it was funny)
hahaha, thanks paul. people actually think that shit - they've come up to me and ask. its quite funny because i would never do anything like that

oh and jm - i just saw your edit post - i editted mine to fix a typo and added something i missed because it didn't make sense

4dmin
11-28-2005, 09:13 AM
hahaha, thanks paul. people actually think that shit - they've come up to me and ask. its quite funny because i would never do anything like that

you would never do what get pregnant? me neither i fucking hate kids let alone have alittle bastard growing inside of me... oh ya... i don't have a uterous :D nevermind i can't get pregnant... woo hoo!!! who wants to fuck?

BTEC
11-28-2005, 09:13 AM
nice edit paul. lol!!!

both of you need to keep this sh*t in pm bc both of yawl are cool with me and i dnt feel like seeing yawl junk aired on here. let it go pplz, just let it go. preciate it

new subject: Its raining outside and ur thread is about to be jacked, whachew gone do? lol!!!

B16a2 Civic
11-28-2005, 09:15 AM
you would never do what get pregnant? me neither i fucking hate kids let alone have alittle bastard growing inside of me... oh ya... i don't have a uterous :D nevermind i can't get pregnant... woo hoo!!! who wants to fuck?

not exactly...
point and Case: Arnold Shawrtsanigger ( sp) was once pregnant, they had a autobigraphy (sp again) bout it

ALVIN
11-28-2005, 09:16 AM
was he pregnant or did he just breast feed?

Kristi
11-28-2005, 09:17 AM
i would never cheat is what i was saying therefore i could never be pregnant with someone else's kid.

and b - i agree with you. this shit shouldn't be on here - he is just trying to start more drama so he feels better. its cool though, i'm done with this and him.

BTEC
11-28-2005, 09:19 AM
not exactly...
point and Case: Arnold Shawrtzenigger ( sp) was once pregnant, they had a autobiography (sp again) bout it
new to me. is he one of those wierdos with both parts so he impregnated himself? hermaphradite(sp?) ?

B16a2 Civic
11-28-2005, 09:20 AM
new to me. is he one of those wierdos with both parts so he impregnated himself? hermaphradite(sp?) ?

i dont know....but he's no girly man!!

AznTraitor
11-28-2005, 09:21 AM
as IA turns......

I'm curious on the lawsuit....what's going on with that nonsense?

Kristi can you hook me up with your attorney? I wanna sue Imbosile for making the world a dumber place everytime wakes in the morning.

BTEC
11-28-2005, 09:23 AM
..and b - i agree with you. this shit shouldn't be on here - he is just trying to start more drama so he feels better. its cool though, i'm done with this and him.
cool.
so like, u and ur sister are twin and yawl are kinda hot and stuff. ive seen this episode of autstin powers when he got a top shekudit massage and stuff. i was wondering if you wanted to be fook mi or fook yu bc i want to play austin powervich and ive never been with twins so i would really appreciate it if yawl could help me out. :dunno:

:lmao:

ALVIN
11-28-2005, 09:24 AM
as IA turns......

Kristi can you hook me up with your attorney? I wanna sue Imbosile for making the world a dumber place everytime wakes in the morning.

+(however much I can give) for that lol...he is quite on the dumb side.

chrisdavis

We can say "SHIT" on here :D

ALVIN
cool.
so like, u and ur sister are twin and yawl are kinda hot and stuff. ive seen this episode of autstin powers when he got a top shekudit massage and stuff. i was wondering if you wanted to be fook mi or fook yu bc i want to play austin powervich and ive never been with twins so i would really appreciate it if yawl could help me out. :dunno:

TWINS BASIL! TWINS!!

B16a2 Civic
11-28-2005, 09:26 AM
not exactly...
point and Case: Arnold Shawrtsanigger ( sp) was once pregnant, they had a autobigraphy (sp again) bout it

it has come to my attention that its Point in Case....not POint and Case...thank you Pher...
i'd also like to thank you other muh fuckas who didn't tell me i was incorrect, Die Hoe!!!

silver
11-28-2005, 09:26 AM
as IA turns......

Not being a bitch.. But I personally think that is the clubs business and only their business.. so please lets keep it that way.. Kristi should have never posted that publically anyway. If that is how she feels she should of said it to everyone last night when she came to the meet.. I feel that would have been the more mature thing to do... my :2cents:

Kristi
11-28-2005, 09:27 AM
as IA turns......

i'm taking him and the club to court because they owe me money and won't pay me.

and heather - the club has known and james has known for quite a while. i've been asking for payment since march and haven't received it yet. and i agree it is the clubs business but if he wants to throw all this up here for everyone to see, then i will do the same.

silver
11-28-2005, 09:28 AM
i'm taking him and the club to court because they owe me money and won't pay me.

Please read my above post... You know I have no problem with you.. but that is really no ones business.... IMO

chrisdavis
11-28-2005, 09:28 AM
Man this thread is moving faster than piss down an old person's leg :D

Kristi
11-28-2005, 09:29 AM
Please read my above post... You know I have no problem with you.. but that is really no ones business.... IMO
read my last post

BTEC
ahem!!! pm what??!!
but yeah, bitch betta have my money. (see my sig)

Brett
Not being a bitch.. But I personally think that is the clubs business and only their business.. so please lets keep it that way.. Kristi should have never posted that publically anyway. If that is how she feels she should of said it to everyone last night when she came to the meet.. I feel that would have been the more mature thing to do... my :2cents:

Actually it seems this has to be IA's damn business now... Keep this shit off the boards, damn.

B16a2 Civic
11-28-2005, 09:30 AM
this is about to get OUT OF HAND....
and some how Peter is in the mix Lol
oh btw Peter, i heard Bill got an apartment, near the strip mall, my friend didn't know the exact name but is it hamilton station?

chrisdavis
11-28-2005, 09:31 AM
ahem!!! pm what??!!

Awesome red x. Did Chuck Norris roundhouse kick it?

Edit: nevermind Chuck must have brought it back to life :D

B16a2 Civic
11-28-2005, 09:33 AM
ahem!!! pm what??!!

ahhh Lol, see my newest addition to the sig.

PhatbacK
11-28-2005, 09:34 AM
the drama just keeps on going...and going...........and going

silver
11-28-2005, 09:34 AM

and heather - the club has known and james has known for quite a while. i've been asking for payment since march and haven't received it yet. and i agree it is the clubs business but if he wants to throw all this up here for everyone to see, then i will do the same.

Whats between you and him is between you and him.. that is business between the two of you and if you want to pubically announce it thats between you two... The other ish is between the club and you... now if the WHOLE club was putting their business out there yeah I would see your point.. but you have decided to go about it another way and the only thing you are doing is giving something as a whole a bad image when it really isnt the whole.... There are many factors lying within this whole thing and you are only portraying what makes you look better... Like I said... if that is how you are wanting to go about that I just think it would be more mature of yourself to just continue what you are wanting to do and keep the clubs issues confidential cause I know you have a good heart and that would just be the sensible thing to do...

The Ren
11-28-2005, 09:35 AM
the drama just keeps on going...and going...........and going
We havnt had good drama like this in awhile

mocha latte cupcake
well before this gets to that point where i don't have time to child play back and forth btw private messages... the clubs shouldn't o you shit, we told you not to get all that shit that was expensive, we asked for something small and nice until we got back on IA which wasn't but like 3 months later if that. So you went ahead with our (whatever consent, basically we were like sure if YOU want to do that then i guess you can but we're doing fine where we are) But it was YOU, who said, this is really important and i'll cover it (since we didn't have the money and you decided to bring all that webspace in) so whatever, we're working on our own web space now that will be free or damn close to it, its your business that you fucked up. We said yeah i guess and you took that as a woo hoo let spend a shit load of money on something that won't need to be around for more than 3-6 months... THAT was YOUR mistake, not ours.

PhatbacK
fer shizzle. what heather said!! HEAR HEAR!!

silver
11-28-2005, 09:36 AM
Actually it seems this has to be IA's damn business now... Keep this shit off the boards, damn.

I disagree... I was jsut trying to prevent an issue and looking out for my friends.. wouldn't you do the same for your friends and your club....

Kristi
11-28-2005, 09:37 AM
Whats between you and him is between you and him.. that is business between the two of you and if you want to pubically announce it thats between you two... The other ish is between the club and you... now if the WHOLE club was putting their business out there yeah I would see your point.. but you have decided to go about it another way and the only thing you are doing is giving something as a whole a bad image when it really isnt the whole.... There are many factors lying within this whole thing and you are only portraying what makes you look better... Like I said... if that is how you are wanting to go about that I just think it would be more mature of yourself to just continue what you are wanting to do and keep the clubs issues confidential cause I know you have a good heart and that would just be the sensible thing to do...
everyone already knew that the club owed me money - its not a secret. and i agree like i've said a million times, this is all between james and i, but if he wants to throw this shit up here that is fine, i will set the record straight. and i'm just letting him know that i will be taking him to court while i'm there next week filing a different lawsuit. that is all there is to it. the club is playing games with me and i'm not going to deal with it anymore.

i'm done with this. i'm done with james, with the club, with all of it. if yall have a problem - tell me to my face and stop being stupid about all this.

soul
Fuck all of you!!!!!!!!!!1 bwahahhahahahahahah dRam@!!)!(@>@<#

chrisdavis
Man Ive been up since 6pm yesterday and if I got to bed now I'm gonna miss something good :(

The Ren
here it goes...

AznTraitor
11-28-2005, 09:38 AM
this is about to get OUT OF HAND....
and some how Peter is in the mix Lol
oh btw Peter, i heard Bill got an apartment, near the strip mall, my friend didn't know the exact name but is it hamilton station?

man....I somehow always get my feet in some shit!

Bill was living in Spring Creek Village for awhile with our buddy David, but David got a girlfriend and moved in with her and they are all in "love" and I thought his brother moved in place of David? but Hamilton Station is like mabye 1mile from Spring Creek and I think it's cheaper too. I saw them just before Thanksgiving hanging out at the Goo Goo car wash...it was sooo cute... Bill's car, his Brother's and a Prelude all just parked by the vaccum's...haha....

have you seen that white MKIV driving around? he's usually by CSU....it looks pretty nice

ALVIN
11-28-2005, 09:38 AM
fuk u? lol

Kristi
11-28-2005, 09:39 AM
here it goes...
dont worry karen - i'm done. :) btw - i hope everything works out for you. :) and nice new sig! :D

LaurenK
11-28-2005, 09:39 AM
Damn, I have no idea what's going on!

chrisdavis
11-28-2005, 09:40 AM

Me either but I find it amusing regardless :D

The Ren
dont worry karen - i'm done. :) btw - i hope everything works out for you. :) and nice new sig! :D
Thanks.. Im so excited I can make gifs now.. Things are getting better..lets just hope that I dont break down soon

B16a2 Civic
anybody want to play dice...
http://img77.photobucket.com/albums/v233/joemac877/Chapelle/avatar16.gif

silver
Nothing is going on.... It's cool...

LaurenK
True true!

PhatbacK
11-28-2005, 09:41 AM

i second that.

Kristi
11-28-2005, 09:41 AM
Thanks.. Im so excited I can make gifs now.. Things are getting better..lets just hope that I dont break down soon
yea, well i'm here if you need me! you need to make me a gif - i don't care what it is, just something cool. :D

ALVIN
11-28-2005, 09:42 AM
"I wish I had 4 hands so I can give those titties 4 thumbs down" lol damn dave chappelle

ALVIN
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 16 (14 members and 2 guests)
sloRSX, silver, chrisdavis, PhatbacK, B16a2 Civic, fcman, LaurenK, Mysuprajust8u, AznTraitor, thinkfast, Prince NISMO, Brett, nolimitsteveo, civic95

chrisdavis
yea, well i'm here if you need me! you need to make me a gif - i don't care what it is, just something cool. :D

It could be the gif that keeps on giffing. Sorry Im really tired and I take no responsability for anything that I am typing right now :D

B16a2 Civic
11-28-2005, 09:44 AM
man....I somehow always get my feet in some shit!

Bill was living in Spring Creek Village for awhile with our buddy David, but David got a girlfriend and moved in with her and they are all in "love" and I thought his brother moved in place of David? but Hamilton Station is like mabye 1mile from Spring Creek and I think it's cheaper too. I saw them just before Thanksgiving hanging out at the Goo Goo car wash...it was sooo cute... Bill's car, his Brother's and a Prelude all just parked by the vaccum's...haha....

have you seen that white MKIV driving around? he's usually by CSU....it looks pretty nice

hmm, which one, i seen a few around...are you talkin about Hebbies Supra w/ the bright wheels...heard he pushin out serious power...but i know a few around, ones a widebody, ones red and owned by an older guy, another one thats red that my dad knows and i seen a white NA one too....

PhatbacK
It could be the gif that keeps on giffing. Sorry Im really tired and I take no responsability for anything that I am typing right now :D

:jerkit:

AznTraitor
holy shit! whatever happened to the days of people just breaking up and leaving it at that? I mean...you can have the occasional "I'm lonely and let's fuck" and the "holy shit I'm drunk and gonna call my ex for some" but lawsuits? No matter what happened or what has been said, I really dont think that's necessary....because two people in a relationship are not binded to each other like marriage....the only thing I think you can possible sue for is like money you let him borrow, or something that belongs to you that he wont return....because in most cases I think judges consider stuff purchased together and gifts are treated as "gifts" and nothing else.

damn.....I'm gonna have to get like a legal document written up so that when I break up with a girl, she cant ask for anything back or try to sue me!

PhatbacK
11-28-2005, 09:45 AM
im so f'n confused

chrisdavis
:jerkit:

They cant all be winners :(

ALVIN
I've seen a couple around my area...the red Mahdavi Motorsports one, a white one, two black ones, and two white ones. All girls except for one red which is an older dude and the two black ones which are some younger dudes.

AznTraitor
11-28-2005, 09:46 AM
I've seen a couple around my area...the red Mahdavi Motorsports one, a white one, two black ones, and two white ones. All girls except for one red which is an older dude and the two black ones which are some younger dudes.

we're talking around the Columbus area....there's not too many MKIV's running around in these parts....

Kristi
11-28-2005, 09:47 AM
holy shit! whatever happened to the days of people just breaking up and leaving it at that? I mean...you can have the occasional "I'm lonely and let's fuck" and the "holy shit I'm drunk and gonna call my ex for some" but lawsuits? No matter what happened or what has been said, I really dont think that's necessary....because two people in a relationship are not binded to each other like marriage....the only thing I think you can possible sue for is like money you let him borrow, or something that belongs to you that he wont return....because in most cases I think judges consider stuff purchased together and gifts are treated as "gifts" and nothing else.

damn.....I'm gonna have to get like a legal document written up so that when I break up with a girl, she cant ask for anything back or try to sue me!
i'm suing the club, not just him. this is something separate from our breakup

mocha latte cupcake

and this is why you're on my top 10 hero's list... :D

ALVIN
we're talking around the Columbus area....there's not too many MKIV's running around in these parts....

Ohh alright...cuz around grayson and snellville there are like a shit ton...lol

B16a2 Civic
11-28-2005, 09:48 AM

me and Peter was talkin bout Columbus, Ga Lol.

Oh yea Peter, theres 2 new clubs in Columbus, one is a newer addition to Bad Influence Lol....they were tryna get me to join...i took a look at what cars "might" be in the club and told em i dont do clubs....some much primer :(

BTEC
11-28-2005, 09:49 AM
SINCE U SEEM TO HAVEN MISSED THIS KRISTI, I REPOSTED IT.

Kristi
11-28-2005, 09:50 AM
SINCE U SEEM TO HAVEN MISSED THIS KRISTI, I REPOSTED IT.

ugh! the damn twin thing. sorry - i can't help you out

B16a2 Civic
11-28-2005, 09:53 AM
me and Peter was talkin bout Columbus, Ga Lol.

Oh yea Peter, theres 2 new clubs in Columbus, one is a newer addition to Bad Influence Lol....they were tryna get me to join...i took a look at what cars "might" be in the club and told em i dont do clubs....some much primer :(

hmm, which one, i seen a few around...are you talkin about Hebbies Supra w/ the bright wheels...heard he pushin out serious power...but i know a few around, ones a widebody, ones red and owned by an older guy, another one thats red that my dad knows and i seen a white NA one too....

Hello Peter?
lets stay on track here with teh hijacking Lol

The Ren
11-28-2005, 09:54 AM
Ohh alright...cuz around grayson and snellville there are like a shit ton...lol
Very true.. lots of the supra guys live out there.. you have probably seen the wingless anthracite (gunmetal color) supra around there too...

BTEC
11-28-2005, 09:55 AM
ugh! the damn twin thing. sorry - i can't help you out
lol!!! did u at least find it funny how i worded it? it was a joke by the way.

silver
11-28-2005, 09:55 AM
i'm suing the club, not just him. this is something separate from our breakup

Seriously... I think i was being nice when I asked to leave this off IA... I mean if you think about it... there are alot of members that are in the club now that were not even in the club when you put money into it, so it's not really fair to them for you to be like this.... So IMO, you need to deal with it personally with the original execs... And I thought you said you were done.. so stop talking about it...

Kristi
11-28-2005, 09:56 AM
Seriously... I think i was being nice when I asked to leave this off IA... I mean if you think about it... there are alot of members that are in the club now that were not even in the club when you put money into it, so it's not really fair to them for you to be like this.... So IMO, you need to deal with it personally with the original execs... And I thought you said you were done.. so stop talking about it...
i am done with it - i was just clearing him up because he had it wrong.

PhatbacK
11-28-2005, 09:59 AM
WOAH WOAH LADIES BREAK IT UP!!!!....BREAK IT UP!!!!

tehehe. sowwie

Boosted S60R
11-28-2005, 09:59 AM
people come up to a place simply because they know you're there and start useless drama? blow up in my face? making shit up trying to get to me? yes, i said making shit up. i only have 2 things to say to that... grow the fuck up and eat a mutha fuckin dick.

as far as rumors go, if someone says they "heard me say something" whoever you are needs to come talk to me asap, cause you KNOW thats bullshit.

i dont usually air dirty laundry on the net, but i just wanted to say ead. thanks. peace out.
HE SAID E.A.D

AznTraitor
11-28-2005, 10:00 AM
Hello Peter?
lets stay on track here with teh hijacking Lol

haha...my bad!

I havent seen any other Supra's running around....besides this White one, which is why I asked. I've seen him like a total of 5 times, and he's always got some dude for a passenger....very interesting....

on another note though, I've never seen so many 240's...too bad pretty much all of them are pieces....

did you see the new STI running around? I wouldnt mind having one, but that new front end, I'm just not feeling it....looks too damn goofy.

kelly marie
11-28-2005, 10:01 AM
omg wtf is going on in hurrrr?!?! but fer serious woah

kelly marie
11-28-2005, 10:02 AM
HE SAID E.A.D:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: that is some funny ish

BTEC
11-28-2005, 10:02 AM
im bout to go off ne minute so yawl needs to be paying attention to my thread jacking bc im siriusly bout to get pissed. not good fuh shizzle mang!!

PhatbacK
11-28-2005, 10:03 AM
haha...my bad!

did you see the new STI running around? I wouldnt mind having one, but that new front end, I'm just not feeling it....looks too damn goofy.

running around where? ive seen a blue one out here on barrett. i was next to him and i was like lookin at mine next to his. im sorry but i think the new ones are ugly. the front end is too much...THE SPOILER ON THE BACK WINDSHIELD!! and im not feelin the new lights.....they are gettin farther away from the concept of wrx's

kelly marie
11-28-2005, 10:04 AM
hahaha