PDA

View Full Version : my advice for the day

carrascopa
11-28-2005, 12:06 AM
buy buy buy.. Trojan stock! sales have doubled in the last 6 weeks with no sign of decreasing anytime soon!

Boosted S60R
11-28-2005, 12:06 AM
buy buy buy.. Trojan stock! sales have doubled in the last 6 weeks with no sign of decreasing anytime soon!
sounds like a good investment to me.

PhAtBoYMr2
11-28-2005, 12:18 AM
trojan stock will be booming untill they find a cure for aids

carrascopa
11-28-2005, 12:19 AM
geeze guys it was a joke.. i have been single for 6 weeks.. get it.. hahahahahaha

PhAtBoYMr2
11-28-2005, 12:24 AM
single life is great untill you go under the "dry spell"

carrascopa
11-28-2005, 12:25 AM
single life is great untill you go under the "dry spell"im in my dry spell right now man.. n i still love it

PhAtBoYMr2
11-28-2005, 12:28 AM
im in my dry spell right now man.. n i still love it

lets hope that all changes by this saturday :bigok:

carrascopa
11-28-2005, 12:34 AM
hahahaha,..... we shall se my friend

NEONRACER
11-28-2005, 09:22 AM
Hell yeah single is great. Dry spells may suck but you have to have that one girl that is always in the background for those spells. The girl that is to stupid to see she is being used, pays for shit and does what you want. I just broke mine in and she will do anything and I mean anything so I am covered. Time to party, and yes I would invest in trojan stock. hehe

PhatbacK
11-28-2005, 09:46 AM
hahahaha,..... we shall se my friend

:idb: "whos birthday is it bitch??....say my name!"

PhatbacK
11-28-2005, 09:49 AM
Hell yeah single is great. Dry spells may suck but you have to have that one girl that is always in the background for those spells. The girl that is to stupid to see she is being used, pays for shit and does what you want. I just broke mine in and she will do anything and I mean anything so I am covered. Time to party, and yes I would invest in trojan stock. hehe

ok now THATS just fucked up. dont u believe in karma? WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND? i mean shit..u wonder why gurls get crazy and shit..cause guys like u fil their head with bullshit just for ur own selfish needs. i hope u find a gurl one day and fall head over heels for her and she just fucks u over so that u know what bein used feels like.

now im pissed off :rant:

WTF..kebe
11-28-2005, 09:51 AM
ok now THATS just fucked up. dont u believe in karma? WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND? i mean shit..u wonder why gurls get crazy and shit..cause guys like u fil their head with bullshit just for ur own selfish needs. i hope u find a gurl one day and fall head over heels for her and she just fucks u over so that u know what bein used feels like.

now im pissed off :rant:

yeap that shit happens all the time

carrascopa
11-28-2005, 09:52 AM
:idb: "whos birthday is it bitch??....say my name!"

*SCREAMS*KAREY!!!!! KAREY!!!!

PhatbacK
11-28-2005, 09:54 AM

buhahaha

BTEC
11-28-2005, 09:57 AM
hekll going on in hi-uh??!!! lol!!

Boosted S60R
11-28-2005, 09:59 AM
:lmfao:

PhatbacK
11-28-2005, 10:06 AM
H I M I C K E Y

NEONRACER
11-28-2005, 10:08 AM
Girls do the same shit all the time, and I mean all the time. I would say most single guys have a girl like that, I just said it. Hell some girls even like being that girl.

PhatbacK
11-28-2005, 10:10 AM
Girls do the same shit all the time, and I mean all the time. I would say most single guys have a girl like that, I just said it. Hell some girls even like being that girl.

i dont know a gurl that uses a guy like that. but they are out there..ill give u that. but the way u put it is just fucked up. poor gurl may like u alot and all she is to u is a convienient piece of ass.

and i dont see how the hell a gurl woudl like to be "that" gurl. but there are alot of fucked up females. i guess sense im not one of them i just dont understand how some of them work sometimes..just like i dont understand how guys use gurls just for the simple fact that they want to fuck.

pardon my french.

Boosted S60R
11-28-2005, 10:11 AM
H I M I C K E YGood Morning HOTTIE!!! Woot woot!!

PhAtBoYMr2
11-28-2005, 10:32 AM
i dont know a gurl that uses a guy like that. but they are out there..ill give u that. but the way u put it is just fucked up. poor gurl may like u alot and all she is to u is a convienient piece of ass.

and i dont see how the hell a gurl woudl like to be "that" gurl. but there are alot of fucked up females. i guess sense im not one of them i just dont understand how some of them work sometimes..just like i dont understand how guys use gurls just for the simple fact that they want to fuck.

pardon my french.

dont put the blame 100% on the guy, i mean how dumb can the chick be if she doesnt know that she is being used...i mean girls cant you tell usually when a guy feels for you or actually has some respect for you? Me personally i dont use girls like that....because karma is a bitch....and i dont care much for meaningless sex...but some girls leave it so open....

i dunno maybe im just not at that age yet?

The Golden Child
11-28-2005, 11:08 AM
dont put the blame 100% on the guy, i mean how dumb can the chick be if she doesnt know that she is being used...i mean girls cant you tell usually when a guy feels for you or actually has some respect for you? Me personally i dont use girls like that....because karma is a bitch....and i dont care much for meaningless sex...but some girls leave it so open....

agreed in both ways ..

PhatbacK
11-28-2005, 11:12 AM

i never said it was 100% the guy..i said some guys!! and thats not true..sometimes gurls dont know they are being used because guys fill there head with bullshit to reassure them. cause the most smart gurls will stop that shit with a guy if she knows shes bein used. ive been used before and asked a guy straight up about it..and they said "no how could u think that" and would get pissed off to turn the situation around. fuck that

it works both ways.

and it doesnt matter what age u are. u should never use someone like that period. cause yes karma is a bitch and shit comes back 3fold.

PhAtBoYMr2
11-28-2005, 11:21 AM
i never said it was 100% the guy..i said some guys!! and thats not true..sometimes gurls dont know they are being used because guys fill there head with bullshit to reassure them. cause the most smart gurls will stop that shit with a guy if she knows shes bein used. ive been used before and asked a guy straight up about it..and they said "no how could u think that" and would get pissed off to turn the situation around. fuck that

it works both ways.

and it doesnt matter what age u are. u should never use someone like that period. cause yes karma is a bitch and shit comes back 3fold.

Agreed

It sucks we have such double standards in this days society, Most the time its the girls gettin used or played by the guys but now its changing...ive meet some pimptress chicks that get theres ethier way.I wouldnt know how to think if i knew some girl was using be for my penis....and leading me on..but at the same time...most guys wouldnt pass it down...

Its all just one big game.

PhatbacK
11-28-2005, 11:32 AM
Agreed

It sucks we have such double standards in this days society, Most the time its the girls gettin used or played by the guys but now its changing...ive meet some pimptress chicks that get theres ethier way.I wouldnt know how to think if i knew some girl was using be for my penis....and leading me on..but at the same time...most guys wouldnt pass it down...

Its all just one big game.

yea it is. and its automatically given both gurls and guys a bad name off the bat. guys only want ass and the gurls are whores. its a no win situation. and for those who want no part an any of it....still suffer the consequences cause now everyone automatically judges people off the bat

Julio
11-28-2005, 04:02 PM
:lmfao: @ Trojans.... thats for lil kids... C'mon Alex what happened to the BMW or whatever you use to called it..

I guess you are a m3 if rocking Trojans... hahahahahah

7 series baby!!!! :bigok:

Kevykev
11-28-2005, 04:54 PM
how 'bout 9 series?