PDA

View Full Version : Sports MARQUEZ VS. PACMAN

eltravieso
11-13-2011, 12:08 AM
Dude i just finished watching the fight!!!! And that was bullshit!!!!! that was MARQUEZ'S fight.....i dont give a damn what anybody thinks:2up:!!! IMO.....good ass fight tho:yes:!
so if want to put in ur 2:2cents:.....this is the thread

gerardojdm
11-13-2011, 08:42 AM
Marquez dominated pacman, but the judge were riding pac's dick.

BanginJimmy
11-13-2011, 09:25 AM
Marquez dominated pacman, but the judge were riding pac's dick.

You mean there is corruption and favoritism in boxing? I dont believe you for a second.

eltravieso
11-13-2011, 10:56 AM
So I'm not the only one that saw that...... Major BS

Sinfix_15
11-13-2011, 10:59 AM
This is the absolute best thing that could have happened for boxing. I was hoping Pacman would struggle with Marquez. Figured if Pacman looked human vs Marquez that Mayweather might stop ducking him. Lets hope that happens.

Cant take anything away from Pacquiao vs Marquez rivalry.......... they go to war every time they fight.

For you people complaining about the decision, its easy to let emotion make you think the underdog won in a close fight.....

Reality is, Pacquiao threw 578 punches and landed 176, Marquez threw 436 and landed 138. Pacquiao threw 304 jabs to Marq's 182.
Pacquiao landed 43% of his power shots, 274/114

It was close, as the score would indicate, but nothing in the numbers shows that they made the wrong decision. When neither fighter gets knocked down, you have to judge off effective striking. the numbers show a Pacquiao victory.

Sinfix_15
11-13-2011, 11:05 AM
http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sites/default/files/a_images/topics/others/20111112_PacMar10.jpg

eltravieso
11-13-2011, 11:37 AM
well you right about 1 thing and that is hopefully mayweather puts on his big boy shorts and fights pacquiao, but as far as him beating marquez. It doesnt matter about how many punches, jabs, or power punches he threw. Plainly if ur going for someone that throws more punches, just because they are throwing more punches, without them being any good, is just favoritism.
This was Marquez all the way.

Im not a boxing judge ..... And i seriously doubt you are too ^^^^......but everyone has a different view...lol

Sinfix_15
11-13-2011, 12:42 PM
Im not a boxing judge ..... And i seriously doubt you are too ^^^^......but everyone has a different view...lol

yep, and 2 of the 3 judges agreed with me.

eltravieso
11-13-2011, 05:06 PM

eltravieso
11-13-2011, 05:07 PM
then your just like the rest of them,favoritism....i guess i have the whole MGM arena with me , if you didnt hear , they were boo-ing Mr. pacman.....they knew whats up!!

yerrow
11-13-2011, 05:19 PM
decisions will almost always favor the more active fighter

Sinfix_15
11-13-2011, 05:22 PM
then your just like the rest of them,favoritism....i guess i have the whole MGM arena with me , if you didnt hear , they were boo-ing Mr. pacman.....they knew whats up!!

Ever been to a fight?? you cant judge a fight sitting in the stands. Emotion controls the crowds too, we rally behind an underdog. Compubox is pure numbers. Regardless of how it sounded, looked, or what the fans thought of it, the punch count is the punch count. Pacquiao landed more shots. Marquez is a warrior, he fights like a warrior and its easy for the crowd to get behind him. However, that doesnt win you a fight. It's a close fight, conventional wisdom says that close rounds go to the champ. You dont reward challengers with a belt for ALMOST beating someone.

eltravieso
11-13-2011, 05:57 PM
lol.....well , im sticking to what i think, call me stuburn...... but anyways maybe now mayweather steps up

Sinfix_15
11-13-2011, 07:23 PM
lol.....well , im sticking to what i think, call me stuburn...... but anyways maybe now mayweather steps up

Hope so.... that fight needs to happen. My heart says Pacquiao, my mind says Mayweather.....

cactusEG
11-13-2011, 08:28 PM
Damn good fights last night, except the Bradly fight.

eltravieso
11-13-2011, 08:33 PM
lol at the Bradley fight.....what the hell were they thinking....lol
And if it happens, hope pacquiao whoops his culo!!!!

gerardojdm
11-13-2011, 08:52 PM
You mean there is corruption and favoritism in boxing? I dont believe you for a second.

It happens everywhere.

xXnimbusXx
11-15-2011, 07:16 PM
Wtf if you guys thought it was PAC loss you guys are fucking blind. Watch marqueZ foot work. All he did was step on Pacman foot to get the upper hand. Total dishonest big mOuth sore loser stoop to a new low. He did this on round 6,7,8, and 2 more times in round 12. PAC did not once complain or pointed this shit out. Bad mouth PAC all u want but PAC won this match and deserved every bit of it.

BeyondaGrave
11-16-2011, 12:42 AM
Wtf if you guys thought it was PAC loss you guys are fucking blind. Watch marqueZ foot work. All he did was step on Pacman foot to get the upper hand. Total dishonest big mOuth sore loser stoop to a new low. He did this on round 6,7,8, and 2 more times in round 12. PAC did not once complain or pointed this shit out. Bad mouth PAC all u want but PAC won this match and deserved every bit of it.

+1

Marquez stepped on Pacman's foot several times! I could believe two or three times as being accidental, but I counted over 10.

cactusEG
11-16-2011, 01:11 PM
lol at the Bradley fight.....what the hell were they thinking....lol
And if it happens, hope pacquiao whoops his culo!!!!

I never really enjoyed Bradley fights. He needs to quit putting off a fight with Khan

Julio
11-24-2011, 08:52 PM
Another great fight it was... However, if any of these other boxers out there paid attention, Manny cannot handle a counter punching boxer...

Marquez won this fight based on percentage.. Landed better punches and more calculated.

However, Manny was just swinging away... I mean, I could not believe his arms were still up..

Manny WILL not beat Mayweather if he fights him like he did Marquez... However, I do not think Mayweather could take Manny's punches... So, it will be a hell of a fight..

May '12 is around the corner... We will see.

cactusEG
11-25-2011, 08:39 PM
^^ 5th from what ive read. But under a mexican holiday. Hmmm sounds fishy. I dont think it will be Manny. He is either going to fight Robert Guerrero or Erik Morales

Sinfix_15
11-25-2011, 11:08 PM
The date Mayweather put out is complete bullshit, there's no reason to pay any attention to what he said. Mayweather is just being his usual douchebag self.

however..... when and ****IF**** they ever do fight, i think Mayweather will win. May doesnt have a shameful bone in his entire body, he will jab and grab all night if thats what it takes to slow Pacman down. This fight is defensive fighter vs offensive fighter, when Pac struggles, he struggles vs defensive counter punchers which is exactly what Mayweather is. Mayweather isnt afraid to duck this fight so he surely wont have any shame in stalling inside the ring if it ever does happen. Will be a boring decision victory for Mayweather.

Sinfix_15
11-25-2011, 11:10 PM
I'm fighting CactusEG in the walmart parking lot in dallas georgia on december 15th.

^^ this is basically what Mayweather did. Hasnt talked to Pac, Pac knows nothing about it and May knows theres no chance of it happening. knew it when he said it.

Julio
11-26-2011, 12:20 AM
^^ 5th from what ive read. But under a mexican holiday. Hmmm sounds fishy. I dont think it will be Manny. He is either going to fight Robert Guerrero or Erik Morales

Sorry, I meant May 2012... Didn't know a day.. Now, that's funny..

cactusEG
11-28-2011, 04:46 PM
Sorry, I meant May 2012... Didn't know a day.. Now, that's funny..

Mostly sad and coward of Mayweather. Erik Morales is way out of his prime and Guerreo would have to move up 2weight classes. But Morales is out of the picture. He said that he isnt fighting him

I'm fighting CactusEG in the walmart parking lot in dallas georgia on december 15th.

^^ this is basically what Mayweather did. Hasnt talked to Pac, Pac knows nothing about it and May knows theres no chance of it happening. knew it when he said it.
Everything tht comes out of Mayweathers mouth is bull shit. I know this fight will happend but not this or next year. Maybe 2013