PDA

View Full Version : Cops w/ something to prove...

4dmin
11-27-2005, 10:49 PM
ok so i went through a red light probably 30mins ago coming off of Ronald Regan turning on to 5 Forks... light was turning yellow, road was alittle wet and if i stopped i would of slid into the road and then got Tboned so i went through it...

so this cop pulls me over... pulls up next to me after i turn onto a street to pull over... cop puts his window down and proceeds to give me a 5min speech about running the light... i acknowledged i ran it b/c at the rate of speed i was going w/ the road being wet i would of slid into the road... i told him i was not disputing the fact that i ran it - shit personally i would of taken the ticket over having to listen to him...

so dick was like HOW OLD ARE YOU? i smerked and said 25... he didn't say anything i guess he thought i was like 18 :lmfao: (the cop was in his 20's)... then he tells me he would be writing me a ticket but he is on his way to a domestic dispute... then he says I DON"T WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN :jerkit:

here is the deal i know he was just doing his job but either write me a fucking ticket or shut the fuck up... i don't need another fucking mother :2up:

ruah_23
11-27-2005, 10:54 PM
prolly a rookie trying to act tough....

Pher
11-27-2005, 10:56 PM
Either that or he is hung like a kitten and really is mad at the world.

Speedminded and I ran into a little of something similar the other day by roswell's finest.

The Golden Child
11-27-2005, 11:23 PM
i barely see any cops on roswell ..
and hes a rookier with a badge thats all ..

Repost Squintz
11-27-2005, 11:52 PM
Either that or he is hung like a kitten and really is mad at the world.

Speedminded and I ran into a little of something similar the other day by roswell's finest.
cept for that one cop that said speedminded was a ricer :D

Speedm0(\)key
11-28-2005, 12:06 AM
man paul.. you're white.. imagine me out here in this part of town hahaha, i got pulled over by a cop.. probably for my blow off valve

Twinturbo6
11-28-2005, 12:50 AM
I wish I was a cop! but they rejected me because my penis was too big, and i could spell my own name. :dunno:

4dmin
11-28-2005, 07:27 AM
I wish I was a cop! but they rejected me because my penis was too big, and i could spell my own name. :dunno:

bahhhh :lmfao:

Brett
11-28-2005, 07:29 AM
So all in the meantime, some woman is getting her ass beat down in a domestic dispute call that he was supposed to worry about first? lol

ALVIN
11-28-2005, 07:31 AM
shit was it a snellville cop cuz I know they are out that way sometime lol. Lots of rookies around this area

ALVIN
11-28-2005, 07:32 AM
So all in the meantime, some woman is getting her ass beat down in a domestic dispute call that he was supposed to worry about first? lol

Could have been a man getting beat down cuz you know how women are these days...they can beat the shit out of a guy lol.

Brett
11-28-2005, 07:33 AM
^^ True dat!!

NOTSOJDM
I get that shit all the time, but thats what i get for a having a yellow car with loud exhaust, not to mention woodstock cops have nothing to do most of the time b/c nothing happens

blacknightteg
what a fucking chump

ALVIN
11-28-2005, 07:42 AM
I've had good luck with rookies lol especially around this time(knock on wood)...last year I rear ended a truck and my car was the only one broken so he was like since it is the holidays Im not giving you a ticket...I was like shweet. lol but they do feel like they have to prove something sometimes.

B16a2 Civic
11-28-2005, 08:31 AM
he had time to stop and lecture you....but he was on his way to a domestic dispute, by the time that nigga gets there, teh wife will be beatin tha fuck up....-1 for the cop

RISKYB
11-28-2005, 08:34 AM
im with ya on this one paul

chrisdavis
11-28-2005, 08:50 AM
what a fucking chump

+1 for using chump in a sentence :lmfao:

Kristi
11-28-2005, 08:54 AM
that is funny paul!

did you see that guy that hydroplaned into the wall on RR? it backed traffic up quite a bit - stupid suv driver going too fast in the rain!

aaronfelipe
11-28-2005, 08:55 AM
cops bl0w

4dmin
11-28-2005, 09:04 AM
he had time to stop and lecture you....but he was on his way to a domestic dispute, by the time that nigga gets there, teh wife will be beatin tha fuck up....-1 for the cop

lol i was thinking the same... some bitch is getting beat down and he is wasting time bitching at me...

the funny thing is i totally could of ran from him and he would of never caught me... when i went through the light i was already up by the park and he hadn't even gotten to the bridge going over 5 forx so i was atleast 1/4+ mile ahead of him... i could of dipped but was way to tired to go for it :D

ALVIN
11-28-2005, 09:08 AM
lol thats pretty good distance...I been playing video games all weekend and then when I get into my car to go somewhere I still feel like I am in the game....especially in GTA San Andreas. I fell like I can have the cops follow me and then just put in the lower wanted level code lol...I dunno.

AznTraitor
11-28-2005, 10:05 AM
if I were a cop, I'd be giving lecture's all the time...why? just for the hell of it...because in most cases, if you run a red light, run a stop sign, or speeding, you are in a hurry....so being the nice guy that I am....I wouldnt give you a ticket...I'd sure give you the impression that I was, but I'd be giving long stories of how I saw a mother driving a minivan and ran a red light and a car came barreling thru the intersection and cut the car in half and the mother and child were killed instantly....and the husband was out of the country and never knew....even though the story was a lie, it'd sure be fun just making up new stories and just wasting time....hahaha....I'd be a dickhead cop!

HiPSI
11-28-2005, 10:10 AM
hmmm, i'd take the speech over a ticket any day... but i guess that's just me.

AznTraitor
11-28-2005, 10:15 AM
hmmm, i'd take the speech over a ticket any day... but i guess that's just me.

+1...exactly.....I'd just nod my head and be like "yes sir"

4dmin
11-28-2005, 10:23 AM
ya lecture over a ticket is better, but seriously... i fucking hate when fucking cops think they are fucking god... w/o the badge they are no better than you or i... they drive through red lights, they get DUIs, they speed & they do it in a patrol car... if i was a cop i would be fair and just... pull you over for running a red light, just sign the fucking ticket and let the person go... 5 mins of time lapsed while he is giving me a lecture some wife is getting beaten or raped...

Julio
11-28-2005, 04:07 PM
Dont you wish sometimes you can legally beat an ass cop ..like a boxing ring or something.. shit would be sick.

The smart ass ones.

Juicy
11-28-2005, 04:42 PM
From reading this thread, I have came to this conclusion.

1. This thread is stupid
2. I see how Georgia's school systems suck.
3. Almost everyone that replied to this thread needs to DIAF.
4. I hope one day some of you will learn some respect before you DIAF.

quickdodgeŽ
11-28-2005, 04:44 PM

1. This thread is stupid

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/quickdodge/bell.jpg

Later, QD.

Julio
11-28-2005, 04:45 PM

1. This thread is stupid

Well why dont you show your respect by sucking my dick :gay:

quickdodgeŽ
11-28-2005, 04:45 PM
cops bl0w

And you're an idiot. Later, QD.

Juicy
11-28-2005, 05:07 PM
Well why dont you show your respect by sucking my dick :gay:
Figured someone running this site would have a little more sense, but apparently not.

Julio
11-28-2005, 05:11 PM
Figured someone running this site would have a little more sense, but apparently not.

Talking about sense... have you had your jager lately? aparently you have, Because you are talking alot of shit right now.

Juicy
11-28-2005, 05:17 PM
Talking about sense... have you had your jager lately? aparently you have, Because you are talking alot of shit right now.
Actually I haven't. That must be my problem then.

How am I talking shit? Because I said people need to learn what respect is(and Im not talking "respect in the hood" or whatever) and that I thought that you would be a little more mature than what you are showing?

And everyone wonders why imports are harassed by cops. Read the first page and a half of this thread and you will understand why.

Julio
11-28-2005, 05:20 PM

How am I talking shit? Because I said people need to learn what respect is(and Im not talking "respect in the hood" or whatever) and that I thought that you would be a little more mature than what you are showing?

And everyone wonders why imports are harassed by cops. Read the first page and a half of this thread and you will understand why.

I already read it.

Why dont you go and read the statement right below where it says "whoreslounge" right before you click on it

actually,,, screw it, Ill post on here..

WHORESLOUNGE (67 Viewing)
100% useless, BS, rants, callouts, etc. (read the Privacy Policy)

Who cares whats posted in here.... :D

HiPSI
11-28-2005, 05:58 PM

i'm sorry, please point out where i disrespected the officer in question?

edit: nevermind, i noticed you said "almost" everyone in this thread needs to DIAF... i assume i'm not lumped into that since i didn't add any cop-hating banter to it. resume.

4dmin
11-28-2005, 06:46 PM

i'm sorry why would i have respect for someone who is just going to waste my time, tax payer's $$$, and at the same time waste time while some lady is getting beaten by her husband???

i never said i wasn't in the wrong, shit i flat out told him a ran the light, big deal, i would pay it just like the rest of my tickets and call it a day.... but giving me a 5-10 lecture on driving isn't going to change shit - while he was wasting time he could of just saved a beaten spouse from more abuse. :jerkit:

YOU ARE A TOOL.

gtikid
11-28-2005, 06:55 PM

1. This thread is stupid

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/39/gaydude.jpg

:jerkit::gay:

Juicy
11-28-2005, 07:01 PM
i'm sorry why would i have respect for someone who is just going to waste my time, tax payer's $$$, and at the same time waste time while some lady is getting beaten by her husband???

i never said i wasn't in the wrong, shit i flat out told him a ran the light, big deal, i would pay it just like the rest of my tickets and call it a day.... but giving me a 5-10 lecture on driving isn't going to change shit - while he was wasting time he could of just saved a beaten spouse from more abuse. :jerkit:

YOU ARE A TOOL.

Who said a woman or man was getting beat? Domestics aren't just a person getting beat...people call 911 over the simplest damn arguement that most bf/gf or husband/wife have everyday. All he told you was he was en route to a domestic. If he was in such a hurry, he would've been running lights and sireen and would not have stopped you unless he was going to write you a ticket. Sounds more to me like he made up the domestic because he was too lazy to get out of the car to write you a ticket because of the rain.

TheFireMan
11-28-2005, 07:02 PM
hahaha...hell yah...+1 for Paul.

Juicy
11-28-2005, 07:05 PM
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/39/gaydude.jpg

:jerkit::gay:

good one there gangsta!
http://www.uwm.edu/People/erpetri/gangster/gangster4.JPG

gtikid
11-28-2005, 07:08 PM
And who ever said i was a gangsta? Who ever implied that was a gangsta? Just b/c i made a post calling you and your remarks gay, makes me a gangsta? Do you think highly of yourself for some reason? Is perhaps your daddy a police officer? Or your mother a janitor at the station?

4dmin
11-28-2005, 07:10 PM
Who said a woman or man was getting beat? Domestics aren't just a person getting beat...people call 911 over the simplest damn arguement that most bf/gf or husband/wife have everyday. All he told you was he was en route to a domestic. If he was in such a hurry, he would've been running lights and sireen and would not have stopped you unless he was going to write you a ticket. Sounds more to me like he made up the domestic because he was too lazy to get out of the car to write you a ticket because of the rain.

well if it was or wasn't if you were on the recieving end of the domestic dispute would you want the police taking their sweet as time giving driving lessons???

how about if it was your mother or significant other??? exactly... there is no reason to make up an lie like that b/c he is a fucking cop - and if he made up a lie just b/c he didn't want to get out of a car he is even more of a tool bag than you are.

OH YEAH \/

Juicy
11-28-2005, 07:16 PM
well if it was or wasn't if you were on the recieving end of the domestic dispute would you want the police taking their sweet as time giving driving lessons???

how about if it was your mother or significant other??? exactly... there is no reason to make up an lie like that b/c he is a fucking cop - and if he made up a lie just b/c he didn't want to get out of a car he is even more of a tool bag than you are.

OH YEAH \/

Like I said, if it was that important Im sure he wouldn't have stopped him.....What keeps him from acting like a toolbag? Since he a cop is he supposed to be more respected by you? Seems like it now huh?

Juicy
11-28-2005, 07:20 PM
And who ever said i was a gangsta? Who ever implied that was a gangsta? Just b/c i made a post calling you and your remarks gay, makes me a gangsta? Do you think highly of yourself for some reason? Is perhaps your daddy a police officer? Or your mother a janitor at the station?

not everybody is cool enough to get a picture of ourselves sitting in our car shooting a bird with our bling bling watch.

gtikid
11-28-2005, 07:21 PM
not everybody is cool enough to get a picture of ourselves sitting in our car shooting a bird with our bling bling watch.

Uh, dude, i seriously think you have the wrong person.

Congratulations! YOUR AN IDIOT :goodjob:

Juicy
11-28-2005, 07:22 PM
Uh, dude, i seriously think you have the wrong person.

Congratulations! YOUR AN IDIOT :goodjob:

Somebody's got to do it

Juicy
11-28-2005, 07:25 PM
It's been fun bitching with y'all

No harm done....nothin better to do on a rainy day anyways....But Im out

Julio
11-28-2005, 07:25 PM
Dont hate cause that Stunna is rocking a $1200 watch.. :lmfao: :D

4dmin
11-28-2005, 07:26 PM
Like I said, if it was that important Im sure he wouldn't have stopped him.....What keeps him from acting like a toolbag? Since he a cop is he supposed to be more respected by you? Seems like it now huh?

^ you mentioned school systems previously in this thread... hmmm ya... ^ above HIM should of been YOU (me).

well since you are demanding respect for cops he should be more respected than me but this is a sure case of why some cops shouldn't be cops... one rotten apple can spoil the whole bunch ;) so in this case i don't have any respect for someone who A) blantly lies to feel bigger about himself or B) blantly waste time when he could be helping those in need

gtikid
11-28-2005, 07:32 PM
Dont hate cause that Stunna is rocking a $1200 watch.. :lmfao: :D

:lmfao::goodjob: Fa sho shawty! "I got a deep freezer up on my neck and sno-cones up in my ear, A ice tray up in my mouth, I'm lookin somethin like a chandelier. You can call me the ice man, I cause a blizzard every time I breathe"

But really, i have no idea what he's talking about though

Crowml
11-28-2005, 08:10 PM
man, c'mon you know if you got a tickets you'd be complaining about that shit too. Just be grateful it didn't cost you anything.

4dmin
11-28-2005, 08:23 PM
man, c'mon you know if you got a tickets you'd be complaining about that shit too. Just be grateful it didn't cost you anything.

hell na i don't give a shit i would pay it... i would only be pissed if i got a ticket and i didn't think i did it... i have no problem admiting i was in the wrong... i straight up told him i wasn't disputing the fact...

wanna hear something funny, one of my last tickets was w/ julio going up 20 to an event i was going 100 in a 70, i told the cop i didn't notice i was going that fast, i shook his hand and told him i knew he had a job to do... then i told him about the website an we laughed... he said slow it down.

i don't disrespect cops but this was a situation of billy the bad ass rookie trying to show some balls... seriously why would he ask "how old are you" :thinking: