PDA

View Full Version : Handling Mods alignment

Eg4LiFe
11-08-2011, 03:18 PM
can an alignment problem causes the rubbers to tear on the axles? if so, will an alignment adjustment help it?

Dylan
11-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Too much negative camber can cause a lot of stress on the axles. Do you have a camber kit? If you do is was it properly adjusted after installation?

Eg4LiFe
12-25-2011, 10:11 PM
ok get me the best place to do alignment around gwinnett/winder for the right price thanks, please state the price and location

metalmatt47
12-25-2011, 11:16 PM
Rubbers on the axles... you mean the CV axle boots?

Bacon
12-26-2011, 08:28 AM
can an alignment problem causes the rubbers to tear on the axles? if so, will an alignment adjustment help it?

1. Yes a fucked up alignment can fuck up CV axle boots.

2. An alignment will not fix an issue that is already there involving your CV axles. You can either replace the axles or get a repair kit that comes with new boots.

Theycall_Metue
12-26-2011, 09:51 AM
good year in front of sonic sucks. i got mine done there and the guy was bitching the whole time about my hatch being low.
Lucky that i was there. the guy tried to do half the job. not even attempting to adjust my rear camber. called him about on it.
lots of rep about this shop off hwy 53 going to braselton from winder. i keep forgetting whats the name. but the guy is a ex honda tech. his shop is between bp gas station and a car wash. you wont miss it.
says HONDA, ACURA, TOYATA etc tec on the side.

quickdodgeŽ
12-26-2011, 09:59 AM
ok get me the best place to do alignment around gwinnett/winder for the right price thanks, please state the price and location

Wow. Later, QD.