PDA

View Full Version : Sports Pacquiao vs Marquez III

MR. 200SX
11-06-2011, 09:30 PM
Who's watching the fight? Where are you going to watch it?

Sinfix_15
11-06-2011, 09:35 PM
wouldnt miss it. I'm not expecting another epic war though, i think father time is catching up to Marquez while Pacquiao seems to be at his peak.

really wish Mayweather would be a man and put his legacy on the line. i know he wants to retire undefeated, but not fighting Pacquiao will always be the * on his career.

MR. 200SX
11-06-2011, 10:05 PM
wouldnt miss it. I'm not expecting another epic war though, i think father time is catching up to Marquez while Pacquiao seems to be at his peak.

really wish Mayweather would be a man and put his legacy on the line. i know he wants to retire undefeated, but not fighting Pacquiao will always be the * on his career.

I couldn't have said this any better. Pacman has beat many great boxers in the last 3-4 years. Marquez has a heart of a lion and will do his best to finish the fight , but I really doubt he can make it to the 5th or 6th round.

Mayweather? huh nuff said...the man who only fights people he know he can beat. Reason why he did that cheap shot to Ortiz..he knew Ortiz was gonna give him a tough fight.

big mac
11-07-2011, 08:18 AM
Espen said the mayweather pacman fight was being schedualed for may 5 next year

Sinfix_15
11-07-2011, 10:32 AM
Espen said the mayweather pacman fight was being schedualed for may 5 next year

Nothing is scheduled between them. Mayweather simply picked up a microphone and said theyre fighting. Its a publicity stunt by Mayweather, nothing new.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/story/_/id/7187602/manny-pacquiao-promoter-floyd-mayweather-jr-fight-joke

Sinfix_15
11-07-2011, 10:34 AM
I couldn't have said this any better. Pacman has beat many great boxers in the last 3-4 years. Marquez has a heart of a lion and will do his best to finish the fight , but I really doubt he can make it to the 5th or 6th round.

Mayweather? huh nuff said...the man who only fights people he know he can beat. Reason why he did that cheap shot to Ortiz..he knew Ortiz was gonna give him a tough fight.

I think Ortiz was severely out classed by Mayweather. I hate Mayweather's antics as much as the next guy, but he did nothing wrong vs Ortiz. Ortiz was a deer in the headlights, he got ran over.