PDA

View Full Version : Sports WTF KYLE BUSCH parked till next week???

allmotor-teg
11-05-2011, 10:49 AM
nascar parked kyle busch for the nationwide and sprint cup race this weekend because he got wreaked and he retaliated, carl did the same thing but worse to brad and nascar just put him in probation but since its kyle they have to park him, nascar favors other drivers and kyle is not one of them:
http://www.nascar.com/news/111105/kybusch-parked-texas/index.html

CSquared
11-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Oh shit son hes not allowed to drive in circles next weekend?

allmotor-teg
11-05-2011, 11:04 AM
^^ this week he wont race today nor tomorrow.

CSquared
11-05-2011, 11:14 AM
You know to me regardless of whether or not they make an example of him specifically, they have to do it to someone. You can't have a bunch of dudes driving around at 200mph thinking it's cool to purposely wreck anyone else, especially considering the life and limb aspect involved. It's one of those sports where there is no room for bravado or pride to the extent that you are willing to endanger someone else.

allmotor-teg
11-05-2011, 11:18 AM
You know to me regardless of whether or not they make an example of him specifically, they have to do it to someone. You can't have a bunch of dudes driving around at 200mph thinking it's cool to purposely wreck anyone else, especially considering the life and limb aspect involved. It's one of those sports where there is no room for bravado or pride to the extent that you are willing to endanger someone else.

i agree with you on that one cause people can get hurt but brad did it to carl then carl did it to brad, last week max papis and todd bodine and nascar didnt do anything i just hate the inconsistansy of nascar.

Sinfix_15
11-05-2011, 02:18 PM
i dont mind the disciplinary rules they have, i wish they would quit changing the competitive rules. Seems like all of their recent rule changes are to achieve a desired result. If Jimmy wins again this year, they will probably add a rule that he has to pull a trailer next season.

Call me crazy, i miss the old nascar format, even if you did know who was gonna win the championship 3-4-5 races before the season was over. Speedway races are also lame as shit now. I would rather watch a fast car sit out front and dominate than cars for from 40th to 5th and 3rd to 27th on the last lap

allmotor-teg
11-05-2011, 02:48 PM
i like that old racing too but dam i hate when nascar does stupid shit like that, rather see kyle like he usually does and lead a ton of laps.