PDA

View Full Version : 01 Sentra SE 5spd F/S

MachNU
11-27-2005, 07:42 PM
I put this up a few weeks ago, and figured i would try again, since my buyers where scammers! Anyways I will take trades plus cash, or something along those lines, mostly looking for either a 2g GST or a 2g Integra.

$9000 OBO

2001 Nissan Sentra SE 2.0L For Sale
52,900Miles -VIN When Requested
5 spd
Color of Car : Transaxle
Grey Cloth Interior
18" Pinnacle 8 Spoke Rims (700 miles on them)
Fuzion ZR-I Tires on them with only 700 miles on them
Full Sound System Had the Speakers SPL tested at the FX show, and they Toped at 128.4 off jsut the one speaker!
-Infinity Front Speakers and Tweeters
-Pinoneer Near Speakers
-12" MA Audio MA12D4 1000watt
-1200 Watt MA Audio Amp
- Headunit - http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/p...0622995,00.html
Full Evo 5 Bodykit still in the box just needs install and paint.
Full HKS Exahust System
Number#1 Intake System

Pros
80,000 Mile Warranty For Nissan
Since i bought it i have replaced the radiator, manifold cover, collant line, starter, battery is not to old. Car is in great condition, inside is jsut about Perfect. No tears in the seats or anything, or dings in the dash.

Cons
Body has 2 minor dings in them, and since the body kit needs install and paint that can be fixed if you get it painted. Also about 1 month ago i curbed the SHIT out of the car, and it broke the Control Arm, Rotor Head, and Axle. I had all that fixed (all new parts, paper work to back it), new brakes put on it last week, oil change, and just general tune up. So really the only real cons know is the 2 minor dings. Then beside minor scratches here and there, nothing deep to the paint jsut minor scratches. They once more will be fixed if it gets painted.

The rims, tires, and sound system and everything comes with the car, not parting them out. So like i said $9000 OBO.

Nismo
11-28-2005, 08:37 PM
ummm 128.9 isnt high at all. Just giving you a heads up. My maxima off 1 12 hit 141.9db
Vent that box!!

MachNU
11-29-2005, 09:17 AM
Cant, that speaker cant work with a vetned box, blew it three times on one vented box, before we figured out it was the vent. Also thats only a 800watt speaker, so thats pretty good. Also i just posted so people would now how the speaker was.

MachNU
12-08-2005, 09:13 AM
BUMP