PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Nissan Harness plugs

ae86guy
10-21-2011, 08:57 AM
Looking to buy the three body-side plugs that connect to the lower engine harness on an S13 (or S14). I am sure that they can be found on many other vehicles as well. Looking for the mates to the first three plugs in the picture below:

http://i109.photobucket.com/albums/n73/will_drift_4_food/SR86%20Pics/SR20lowerharnessplugs.jpg

I'm installing a S13 SR20det (black cover) into a different chassis, and these connectors would make wiring everything a lot easier.

Also, if anyone could provide a pinout for the 8 pin connector pictured (E202), I would really appreciate it. It is the connector with the reverse light wires and comb. charge light wire, but clearance is really tight and it is hard for me to check continuity between the harness and the lower engine components, and it differs from the S14 pinout in the FSM. Also, the 2 wire plug with the single heavy white wire looks different from the one in the FSM.

Also, according to the naming conventions in the S14 FSM, the body plugs I need are:
Body side connects to Engine Side
E26 -------------------- E201 (8p)
E27 -------------------- E202 (2p)
E28 -------------------- E203 (2p)

Thanks in advance
Jason
770-605-6881