PDA

View Full Version : Sports Cam Newton

Sinfix_15
10-16-2011, 02:00 PM
First off, im a skeptic. I didnt think Cam Newton was as good as Tebow in college and expected him to struggle in the NFL.... i mean, its not like Auburn was dominant, they came from behind and clawed back into games all season. well... i was wrong.

When you watch the Panthers games, is it just me or do you get the feeling that you're watching future greatness? Its only year one, but its hard to ignore that something special is happening on the field. Cam doesnt look anything like a rookie.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5cTBrrL6h23snZw2ysVpYJq6JUN43t yl1B8nW-T8BksiPbTtrA_OaBjhsUQ

quickdodgeŽ
10-16-2011, 03:12 PM
I don't really see anything in him. I don't see greatness. I don't see a future "one of the best" when I watch him. I see a good player. I see a talented player. I see a player who is starting off better than Vick started off at his position.

He had a bad day today. Three interceptions and pretty much three sacks. Later, QD.

boosted347
10-16-2011, 03:38 PM
Ill agree with QD i see him as a very very athletic player and a decent qb...he has had some very good outings this year but like you said its only year one. If he wants to be a future "great player" he def has to step up exponentially in the pocket. But on a positive note he is what makes carolina interesting to watch thats for sure

Sinfix_15
10-16-2011, 04:41 PM
no doubt hes making a lot of mistakes, but i think even this early in his career i feel i have to remind myself hes a rookie.

boosted347
10-16-2011, 05:03 PM
Yea it would also help if he had another threat at WR, he has 2 great TEs and 1 goor receiver in smith but that doesnt help when you have 0 running game except for when you run it lol plus if he had any sort of defense it would help alot :yes: glad the falcons got the W today though :)
ps sinfix i picked up a 240 coupe last week :ninja:

Sinfix_15
10-16-2011, 05:09 PM
Yea it would also help if he had another threat at WR, he has 2 great TEs and 1 goor receiver in smith but that doesnt help when you have 0 running game except for when you run it lol plus if he had any sort of defense it would help alot :yes: glad the falcons got the W today though :)
ps sinfix i picked up a 240 coupe last week :ninja:

post up the pics! might be one of my old ones, i sold a couple earlier in the year. Havnt really seen too many others in the area.

boosted347
10-16-2011, 06:06 PM
no pics atm, just a red coupe, got it from a friend of mine :) got some plans to start around the new year

Sinfix_15
10-16-2011, 06:26 PM
no pics atm, just a red coupe, got it from a friend of mine :) got some plans to start around the new year

I'll sell you everything under my hood.

The time is coming...........
http://www.fpartssalvage.com/vettels1.jpg

quickdodgeŽ
10-16-2011, 06:36 PM
no doubt hes making a lot of mistakes, but i think even this early in his career i feel i have to remind myself hes a rookie.

I agree. He may turn out to be all he's being talked about. Hard to tell. Folks were saying that Ryan was the man after his first year. I saw he had great potential, but wasn't willing to follow the herd after one good season. It's now into the fourth year for the man and he's really taken this team to great heights. Cam may do the same. Later, QD.

03RCode
10-16-2011, 06:39 PM
I'm a Scam Newton fan. He's a good athlete all around and a few years to sharpen his skills in the NFL and you'll see him really shine. Greatness... I'm not sure, but a good QB with a bright future? Yessir.

boosted347
10-16-2011, 06:40 PM
I'll sell you everything under my hood.

The time is coming...........
http://www.fpartssalvage.com/vettels1.jpg

Ha not gonna be going ka,sr,ca,rb going a totally different route, i just did an ls swap in a local car :ninja:

Sinfix_15
10-16-2011, 06:47 PM
Ha not gonna be going ka,sr,ca,rb going a totally different route, i just did an ls swap in a local car :ninja:

thats the future for me, probably start parting this car out at some point. maybe give it till next year.

Sinfix_15
10-16-2011, 06:48 PM
I'm a Scam Newton fan. He's a good athlete all around and a few years to sharpen his skills in the NFL and you'll see him really shine. Greatness... I'm not sure, but a good QB with a bright future? Yessir.

Real shame he didnt stay @ Florida................ what might have been.........

03RCode
10-16-2011, 07:16 PM
Real shame he didnt stay @ Florida................ what might have been.........

Splinters in his ass as long as Tebow was there.

alpine_aw11
10-18-2011, 11:43 AM
I agree with him being very impressive for a rookie, but he's also a fuckin dumbass at the same time. He likes to put CA in a good position to win and then just give the ball away. It just seems odd to me, I highly doubt he's getting scared under the pressure. He looked genuinely discouraged for the first time at ATL though, which was great to see as a Falcons fan lol. It's amazing how many "haters" he has and how strong their opinions are, seems like every guy I know who's broke with little to no valuable skill sets wants Cam dead.