PDA

View Full Version : Misc 9/11

Hulud
11-27-2005, 12:35 PM
Studios Hope U.S. Ready for 9/11 Movies By RAMESH SANTANAM, Associated Press Writer
16 minutes ago

PITTSBURGH - It's been more than four years since terrorists crashed Flight 93 in rural Pennsylvania as part of the Sept. 11 attacks, killing 40 crew members and passengers. And some movie producers are hoping that audiences are now ready to watch what happened on that plane.

Outside London this month, British writer-director Paul Greengrass began shooting a Flight 93 movie, produced by Universal Pictures and London-based Working Title Films. In Los Angeles, American filmmaker Peter Markle is finishing up his movie, produced by Fox Television Studios for the A&E cable network.
more (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051127/ap_en_mo/sept11_movies)

i hope they are well made

Pher
11-27-2005, 12:40 PM
Random fact. My Grandparents were married on September 11th, 1946... Nice anniversary gift huh.

The Golden Child
11-29-2005, 05:06 PM
some of my friends parents died that day and most of them joined the army ..
i didnt see any of the movies that came out to the 9-11 event cause i would be pissed, 4 years later and i still dont wanna watch it ..
in conclusion fuck them taliban mother fuckers and hope they all burn to death - slowly !!!

EX-Svic
12-01-2005, 01:08 AM
it should be well made.

bicsintegra
12-01-2005, 09:00 AM
people that have a emotional connection to that date ie: from new york, knew people that were down there, or ever worked downtown will never truly be ready to face any account of what happened. i went home to new york about 1 months after 9/11 and when i turned the corner on duane street all this sunlight hit me in the face for the first time. i was like where is that sunlight coming from and my mom said it used to be blocked by the towers. i started crying almost immediately new york will never be the same. the city that never sleeps was sleep for a long time.

HEATON
12-08-2005, 05:28 PM
I saw "the flight that foughtback" it was aight, its jus kinda hard for me to figure out how they know what happened on the plane. They needa make Blackbox Cameras for the Cabin.

Hulud
12-08-2005, 06:56 PM
I saw "the flight that foughtback" it was aight, its jus kinda hard for me to figure out how they know what happened on the plane. They needa make Blackbox Cameras for the Cabin.
they dont knwo what happened, i believe they stated that at the beginning that it was based on the phone calls and what they think happened

HEATON
12-08-2005, 07:48 PM
HOw many ppl has their phonecalls recorded? Only one i coudl figure out would be the 911. Hate to say it, but if someone u loves dies, of course ur going to think of them as the hero, when they coudla really been hiding in the bathroom. Its like all (so and so #) of the pax was the one that charged the cockpit to fight. Butwhat makes that flight any different from any other flight, i think all the ppl form all 3 flights reacted the same way, an that there was some other reason the flight went down in a open field. Or maybe that was the plan, and was to happen first as a diversion or something.