PDA

View Full Version : dabuilding...not replying back

EJdm
10-04-2011, 08:59 AM
long story short, bought a car from him that he said ran great and only had a bad weld on his muffler...on the way home i turn on the radio and didnit have any sound so texted him about it and he said it should work then after a few text messages he then tell me that there an amp under the passenger seat so i waited to get home and check it out and wires were cut, also the seat beat wouldnt work and i ask him about it and he said maybe it was unplug so i checked and it was unplug so i plug everything back and still nothing. but here is the situation after driving the car for about 2 months i started having some kind of wire problem and shutting off the car then the brake light and check light would stay on even with no key in the ignition, sometime it would just shut off for a sec then back on while i was driving etc i then ran all the wires that he ridge and pulled everything that was useless out and still having the same problem so i pm him twice about the wiring if there was something i didnt know about i didnt care and just wanted any advice to make this faster but no reply now and its been about 2wks...i took it to the shop and they traced the wires and fixed it....dabuilding seem like a kool and honest person but he lacks communication now and even the first couple days when i was asking him about the stereo and amp...wasnt to honest about the car as well...just be careful and double check everything before buying...

Captain-Obvious™
10-04-2011, 12:57 PM
long story short, bought a car from him that he said ran great and only had a bad weld on his muffler...on the way home i turn on the radio and didnit have any sound so texted him about it and he said it should work then after a few text messages he then tell me that there an amp under the passenger seat so i waited to get home and check it out and wires were cut, also the seat beat wouldnt work and i ask him about it and he said maybe it was unplug so i checked and it was unplug so i plug everything back and still nothing. but here is the situation after driving the car for about 2 months i started having some kind of wire problem and shutting off the car then the brake light and check light would stay on even with no key in the ignition, sometime it would just shut off for a sec then back on while i was driving etc i then ran all the wires that he ridge and pulled everything that was useless out and still having the same problem so i pm him twice about the wiring if there was something i didnt know about i didnt care and just wanted any advice to make this faster but no reply now and its been about 2wks...i took it to the shop and they traced the wires and fixed it....dabuilding seem like a kool and honest person but he lacks communication now and even the first couple days when i was asking him about the stereo and amp...wasnt to honest about the car as well...just be careful and double check everything before buying...

You shoulda followed your own advice beforehand.

Austin?
10-04-2011, 12:58 PM
you didint check the radio before you gave him the money? that is the first thing check because something out in the open was not properly fix then just think about the broken parts that hiden. know that i mean?