PDA

View Full Version : Any one see those two in helemts?

raven97990
11-27-2005, 12:11 AM
I was on plesant hill tonight around 930ish, and saw two clowns in a old school supra hauling ass wearing helmets.. had D2 on the windshield. That car sounded wicked.

RandomGuy
11-27-2005, 12:31 AM
it was me

Big Rick
11-27-2005, 12:33 AM
with all the bad drivers out there, i'm thinkin of wearin 1 myself.

raven97990
11-27-2005, 08:08 AM
it was me

No it wasn't, your too big.

Kevykev
11-27-2005, 10:47 AM
Oh no, a new street trend?

Shit would lessen you peripheral vision, so it should constite as ILLEGAL.

RandomGuy
11-27-2005, 01:12 PM
No it wasn't, your too big.
COOOOOOOOOOOLD BLOODED

ahmonrah
11-27-2005, 09:29 PM
COOOOOOOOOOOLD BLOODEDbut true!!!!
but on the real... my homie from ole' ILL cant' talk all too much....he was pulled off a production line!! not born. have you seen that dude ??!! he's taller than a horse !! and yet he insists on riding one....tsk...tsk....

raven97990
11-27-2005, 10:37 PM
I have to come clean, I was being a bit of a attention whore, the helemt bandits would have been myself, and a Chris who doesnt post here... haha, god it was awesome, we went through McDonalds drive through and ordered milkshakes.... good times.

And also, as far as periphial vision goes, I dont know wha tkind of helemt you are wearing, but mine doesnt, a good, proper fitting helemt doesn't limit any vision..? We got some funny looks from cops, that was all.

Random, what I meant be too big was that I was refering to the size of the person in the car compared to you, not that you where too big.. =)

RandomGuy
11-28-2005, 02:25 AM
I have to come clean, I was being a bit of a attention whore, the helemt bandits would have been myself, and a Chris who doesnt post here... haha, god it was awesome, we went through McDonalds drive through and ordered milkshakes.... good times.

And also, as far as periphial vision goes, I dont know wha tkind of helemt you are wearing, but mine doesnt, a good, proper fitting helemt doesn't limit any vision..? We got some funny looks from cops, that was all.

Random, what I meant be too big was that I was refering to the size of the person in the car compared to you, not that you where too big.. =)
BOOLSHIT... appologize and say im skinny,... lol its a matter of perception